[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best cartoon/comic with bad animation/art you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: walkcycle_side.jpg (14KB, 467x259px) Image search: [Google]
walkcycle_side.jpg
14KB, 467x259px
What's the best cartoon/comic with bad animation/art you've ever seen or read?
>>
Literally 70% of adult swim's originals. The rest is liveshit and their two originals that required actual effort to move (Venture and Morel)

There tons of Internet comics that look like ass but speak intellectual and philosophical truths.
>>
>>93118026
> The Path: A webcomic about Cthulhu awakening, the modern world is descending into chaos, until King Arthur is reborn and stands up to the rising doom. The art was Mignola light when done well but mostly I'm still mad this one was abandoned.

>I still fondly remember the Valiant Super Mario bros. comics. The art wasn't even that bad, but it's not great, and some of the humor falls flat now.

>Zen: Intergallactic Ninja. ...Any and all of it. I always thought the main character had a good design and the premise of an alien psion ninja-like figure should have been comic gold, whether they went a crazy Axe-Cop route or went with a psuedo Heavy Metal/ GotG with a Ninja vibe, but instead the franchise just never did ANYTHING with itself like some musician with potential who dumped their guitar in the trash to go work at Wal-Mart.

>Lumberjanes. Fuck you, I love the story, but even I feel like some of the artists who work on it are--to be polite-- a little too simplistic and lacking detail for a monthly comic.
>>
>>93118026
tails gets trolled is honestly one of the few comics that has drawn me in and made me genuinely curious as to what happens next
>>
Well the art in the early issues of Hellblazer is honestly pretty shit. Despite that once you learn to decipher the images the story is rather good.
>>
File: 43534534634.png (1MB, 1280x870px) Image search: [Google]
43534534634.png
1MB, 1280x870px
>>93118026
anything by grant morrison. why the fuck does everyone look so pruny/wrinked?
>>
>>93118747
Thats Frank Quitely artstyle, he happens to work with Grant a lot, but Morrison is a writer not an artist.
>>
>>93118026
The Captain Pronin shorts
https://youtu.be/teIOMLgaoyk
>>
>>93118347
I saw it in those what I expected/What I got threads, and I thought, no way, it can't be that good. I was 100% wrong and the author is a crazy genius.
>>
File: Tails.png (95KB, 290x333px) Image search: [Google]
Tails.png
95KB, 290x333px
>>
>>93120676
He has 3 tails here. How deep is this foreshadowing?
>>
>>93118026
>best cartoon/comic with bad animation/art
I literally didn't watch the first season of South Park back in the day because the animation was such shit. I eventually broke down and rented the first few eps ( they used to rent tv shows at the video rental back when they still had video rentals, believe it or not ) since pretty much everyone I went to school with was quoting them constantly; and it *was* amazingly well written ( and quotable ) comedy.

It never stopped bugging me how shit the animation was though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.