[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think are the rules to writing a batman story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Batman-Jim-Lee.jpg (141KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Jim-Lee.jpg
141KB, 970x545px
What do you guys think are the rules to writing a batman story? Especially when he's against other heroes like Superman etc.
>>
Increase his power level to BatGod levels.
>>
up
>>
>>93112353
Add a plot device beginning of the story don't mention it until the end of the story
Always gave time to Batman to prep.
Batman wins as always
>>
He's gotta do detective work of some kind
>>
>>93113709
You forgot
having a moment where Batman has a moment to BTFO Superman for no reason
>>
Just give me enough damian wayne and I'll good
>>
Batman is always the smartest guy in the room. Even among guys whose superpower is being smart.
>>
>>93113827
damian wayne was always a shitty character to me
>>
>>93112353
Batman is a human underneath the mask. He must be good with comforting children; especially in dangerous situations. Not like a mother, but as a man who knows how scary and painful it is to be in a situation like that. He has to genuinely want villains and criminals to reform, but always air on the side of caution near the start. He has to wear the cowl for his parents, not for revenge. Alfred has to be based, have dry humor, and love Bruce/Batman like his son.

He has to want to push people away, even a little.
>>
>>93112539
>>93113709
>>93113811
>>93113845
These.
>>
>>93114300
actually pretty good
>>
File: Ace's_demise.png (158KB, 450x251px) Image search: [Google]
Ace's_demise.png
158KB, 450x251px
>>93114300
>He must be good with comforting children; especially in dangerous situations
>>
>>93112353
>Especially when he's against other heroes like Superman etc.

In a physical fight, he wins because he's the goddamn Batman. In an ideological dispute he has to be written as in the right even when wrong and has to be morally superior in the end. Bonus points if the other heroes act out of character.
>>
Batman doesn't sit down.

This was a legit rule DC had a few years back.
>>
Everyone is worth it, Batman must never give up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.