[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened. >17 years to cover the story of less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What the fuck happened.

>17 years to cover the story of less than a month.
>Takes place during E3 2000 the biggest story of that year was sony going to release the fucking ps2
>Largo who talks normally at the start of the comic and only sometimes l33t for humor talks 100% "l33t" now literally 15 years after that internet meme was relevant.
>literally 5 girls with dark hair who looks exactly the same and blondie who has been almost completely written out of the story even though she was the initial love interest.
>ninja deus ex is literally once per page now, they literally create drama just for the ninja to solve it within that single strip every single strip.
>the art style which was never amazing has degraded horrifically into the nonsensical, you literally can't fucking tell what's happening anymore
>ever since the real largo stopped helping writing piro has forced the story far far into melodrama
>forget the fact that its taken 17 years to cover like 30 days, it's taken FIVE YEARS to cover the span of like one afternoon.
>this shit doesnt even work, this is his fucking job.
>>
>>93111519
This is some level of mental illness, like a creepy 40 year man in 2017 thinking that he is some high-school boy in the late 90's

Just thinking about it makes me sick.
>>
>>93111555
I mean everyone has those like "what if I was a kid again" sorta dream, but this niggas been documenting it for 17 years.
>>
>17 years to cover the story of less than a month.
What?
Explain pls.
>>
>>93111519
This is the natural course of any narrative driven webcomic that refuses to end. Without editorial oversight or deadlines, the author will resort to cheap tricks and fall into novice traps in a vain attempt to keep the bloated narrative going.
>>
>>93111947
The comic has been going for 17 years, but in the timeline of the story, less than a month has passed.
I stopped reading it a long time ago, surprised to see it's still going.
>>
And then he made a kickstarter, and now has a patreon to help finish the kickstarter.
>>
MegaTokyo T_T
>>
Sometimes I feel like the internet overall has gotten worse, then I'm reminded that at least stuff like this isn't popular anymore. Also shocked to hear that it's still around, I thought it just died at some point.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.