[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've read a pitch/script for the Flash movie. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: movieflash.jpg (174KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
movieflash.jpg
174KB, 640x360px
I've read a pitch/script for the Flash movie. It's not especially good, so I'm not sure how much will make it to the final movie, but I'll leak whatever if you guys want since I'm bored.
>>
>>93106603
Do it anyway faggot
so far youve got no proof
>>
>>93106603
Who's the bad guy?
What's the conflict?
Any interesting comic Easter eggs in it?
>>
tell us everything
>>
>>93106634
>Who's the bad guy?
Heat Wave
>What's the conflict?
Heat Wave wants to turn Central City into a 'living hell'. The general plot of the movie as I read it is about people having visions of the future and the impact that has on the city. Heat Wave (Mick Rory) has a vision and thinks that the only way to save the world is to burn Central City to the ground before it can give birth to the ultimate evil or some shit.
>Any interesting comic Easter eggs in it?
All I read was a pitch with maybe half a script's worth of scenes in it. Nothing that detailed.
>>
>>93106770
who else is in it besides flash and heat wave?
>>
>>93106603
oh cool my dad works at Nintendo too
>>
>>93106975
From what I remember, Iris and Wally were in it extensively and the douchebag cop from Geoff John's second Flash run was a character. Barry's been sort of 'demoted' to basically a coffee gopher because he keeps slacking due to also moonlighting as the Flash. The most interesting thing I found character-wise was that Leonard Snart was in the movie as an ally to the Flash. He's an engineer for Cadmus Labs who wants to recruit Barry to Cadmus for a big project. I didn't have a complete script, but I got the vibe that the project was linked to the Multiverse.
>>
>>93106603
lies
>>
>>93106603
you should have take a picture for your internet friends
>>
>>93107031
Is Wally black or do we have OG Wally?
>>
>>93107185
It didn't say anything about anyone's race, but didn't they cast Iris as a black woman? I'd assume he's black then.
>>
I don't believe you
>>
File: 1494594489100.gif (1MB, 300x275px)
1494594489100.gif
1MB, 300x275px
>>93107031
>but I got the vibe
I see what you did there
>>
Sounds lame enough to be true.
>>
>>93106770
>Heat Wave as the villain

Nice Fan Fiction.
>>
>>93107200
Eh, Iris is adopted.
>>
>>93106603
Does he get a new costume at the end of the movie? Because he looks like complete shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.