[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoon Network schedule for this week. Clarence and Uncle Grandpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 6-12 to 6-18.png (374KB, 1198x1203px) Image search: [Google]
6-12 to 6-18.png
374KB, 1198x1203px
Cartoon Network schedule for this week.
Clarence and Uncle Grandpa have another week of new episodes starting Monday.
>>
>>93103810
If they're going to be airing new episodes of UG and Clarence, why wouldn't they trickle in some reruns throughout the day instead of spamming TTG and gumball?
>>
>mega man

???
>>
>>93103810
>Secret of the Omnitrix
Nice. Probably my favorite part of the original series.

>>93103872
That would require their scheduling department to do something different for once. Uncle Grandpa did get recently added to Boomerang too, so CN is probably only going to run premieres of it and nothing else ever again.

>>93103886
There's a Mega Man cartoon coming next year, developed by Man of Action and animated by Film Roman. Expect it to get run at 7am on Saturday mornings for a few months then quietly shuffled off to Boomerang.
>>
Why does cartoon network always syndicate the most low-effort movies for their channel? I mean I guess Tom and Jerry 14 is pretty cheap, but at that point why not just show more TTG or gumball?
>>
>>93103810
God RiD and JLA over in the dead hour surrounded by all that TTGo saddens me.
>>
>>93103810
why do they suddenly have such a hardon for gumball?
>>
>>93104240
Maybe it has something to do with that supposed clause Ted Turner put into CN when it was formed that the channel has to air a certain amount of hours of Tom & Jerry content per year. They used to do that by airing the classic theatrical cartoons (which they actually continued airing well after all other pre-2000 content was booted off), but now that there's a decent amount of Tom & Jerry DTV movies built up, they just spam those every so often.
>>
>>93106003
Maybe the ratings for Gumball have gotten to be as good as TTG's
>>
why are there two threads?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.