[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the later movies Peter will impregnate her and the baby will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Petegf.png (858KB, 1277x532px) Image search: [Google]
Petegf.png
858KB, 1277x532px
In the later movies Peter will impregnate her and the baby will be Miles (Morales) Parker, since it will be a mixed race baby, I dont want this to happen but it will
>>
>>93100292
Sure bud
>>
So... just because she is black her baby will be mike morales?
>>
>>93100292
Great thread, OP. It really needed to be made.
>>
>>93100292
>Peter there's something I want to to tell you
my full name is Liz Allan Morales
>>
>>93100292
/pol/ listen

if you want to indulge your cuck fantasies fine

that is why BLACKED exists, that site was made for you

but we really don't need a running commentary on your tiny dick status
>>
>>93100292
Race mixing produces stronger genes.

The white race is full of genetic disorders due to centuries of inbreeding and the only way for them to be saved is to diversify their genealogy.
>>
>>93100666
>>
>>93100690
Your petty jokes can not save your children the autism and allergies they will get by being inbred
>>
>>93100690
That includes you too Mr Goldstein. Fork over your big tittied jewesses
>>
File: IMG_6701.jpg (63KB, 359x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6701.jpg
63KB, 359x410px
But Peter is a turbo manlet. Isn't Liz therefore the one with superior genes?
>>
>>93100734
Better put a stop to jewish ethno-centrism then. Nobody is more inbred than the Ashkenazis
>>
>>93102301
Sure, everyone should race mix, even what ever the fuck an Ashkenazi is
>>
>>93100734
How does this make sense? I've been diagnosed with autism and I'm mixed. I don't think that's where autism comes from.
>>
>>93100634
This is some heavy projection. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>93100734
I've seen plenty of retarded blacks. You are talking out of your ass.
>>
>>93103709
Autism comes from 4chan everybody knows that

But actually autism comes from facial muscles struggling with mirroring so they can't read other people; look into it. People with extreme botox/or plastic surgery get varying forms of autist infliction.
>>
File: PODESTA2.jpg (125KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
PODESTA2.jpg
125KB, 1200x800px
>>93100634
Hmmmmm interedasting
>>
>>93101218
>Manlet
>Actual teenager

What?
>>
>>93104012
he's 21
>>
>>93103709
He's fucking with you, I've seen this guy before this is his shtick
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.