[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite era of Marvel and why is it 2006-2011

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: RCO020.jpg (443KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
RCO020.jpg
443KB, 1280x1941px
What is your favorite era of Marvel and why is it 2006-2011 cosmic Marvel?
>>
>>93097275
Cause it told a satisfying, self-contained Cosmic epic about stepping up the plate, finding redemption, finding something to live for, across numerous distinctive characters. You can start at Annihilation having never touched a cosmic book and get one awesome ride with a genuine conclusion.

This of course had the effect of producing a bunch of fanboys that are still terribly hung up on it and it let it color their views of everything that came before and after.
>>
>>93097470
I'd say cosmic Marvel has always been the high standard cornerstone for the company, leaving fans of the cosmic side with high standards. After thanos imperitive, Marvel fucked up with the Bendis Guardians and have only redeemed themselves with the recent volume of Nova (taken from us too soon RIP)
>>
>>93097275
>James Gunn hates Nova because of his cool bucket helmet
I hope he's lying so he can surprise us. Although Nova and Warlock in the same movie is asking too much.
>>
>>93097275
No era of Marvel because DC has always been better
>>
the 90s
>>
File: Gunn Nova.png (49KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
Gunn Nova.png
49KB, 722x406px
>>93097825
>>
>>93097854
>I think certain people really like Nova. Quite honestly, I really don't care. He's not a favourite character. I don't know whether he's ever going to show up.

>I think they serve a purpose? I like the Nova Corps, I just don't like Nova that much! He's okay, you know? I just don't like that helmet!
>>
>>93097767
The recent installment for Nova doesn't hold a candle to Thanos Imperative, and just doubled down on what Bendis did.
>>
>>93097911
DnA isn't even good
you're a faggot
>>
>>93098194
Who do you honestly think believes you?
>>
>>93098194
Oh joy, the autists have shown up
>>
File: yFhqQ8B.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
yFhqQ8B.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93097275
It's a shame Bendis ruined everything.
>>
>>93098641
I wonder what was going through Bendis's mind when he wrote that?
Did he know people were going to hate it or is his head so far up his own ass that he believes this was actually satisfying?
>>
>>93098682
He just doesn't give a shit, man. The fact that you fools keep talking about it is all that matters.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.