[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Rose is a gud gem and did nuffin then why would she lie to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1469471241350.jpg (355KB, 1280x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1469471241350.jpg
355KB, 1280x1072px
If Rose is a gud gem and did nuffin then why would she lie to CG about that she is a killer? + Eybol said that she personally saw how Rose killing BD. I see no reason that she would lie.
>>
>>93096470
Hate to b that guy but
>>>/trash/
>>
>>93096470
Eyeball saw A ROSE, or something that looked like a Rose.

Pink was probably in on the rebellion from the start.
>>
>If Rose is a gud gem and did nuffin then why would she lie to CG about that she is a killer?
She's far from innocent but it seems everyone is either covering up something or believing the wrong information and she didn't try (or couldn't) clearing things up.

>Eybol said that she personally saw how Rose killing PD.
Eyeball is a fucking retard as most Rubies are. She got fooled by Amethyst disguising as Jasper and Blue Zircon heavily implied Rose couldn't have been able to get anywhere close to Pink without being noticed or predicted by Pink's Sapphires.
>>
>>93096470
Rose didn't lie to the Crystal Gems about killing Pink Diamond, the Crystal Gems hid the fact from Steven.
>>
the whole point of the show is that Rose is not a gud gem and did in fact do sumfin, with steven being the last to realize this
>>
She probably made a deal with WD/YD/whoever actually killed Pink, to take the fall and they would leave earth and the failing revolution alone so she could fuck humans in peace.
>>
>>93097034
>"She did in fact do sumfin"
>The plot twist in the Steven bomb was that she dindu nuffin
Where have you been Anon?
>>
While new details have come up that suggest the affair didn't go down as suspected, there has been no confirmation that she didn't kill PD. It's entirely possible that the unit turned traitor and allowed Rose to get close enough to PD to do the deed.
Though I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if it turned out in some way that she didn't. The writers are probably too pussy to let it be.
>>
She literally did nothing wrong.

LITERALLY.
>>
>>93096470
Cause Pearl did it.
>>
>>93096470
What's your point? The CG's obviously knew she killed PD.
>>
>>93096470
Let's say hypothetically, White Diamond is responsible for Pink's death.
What do you guys think is more likely?
1) Pink sympathised with the humans/crystal gems
2) White sympathised with the humans/crystal gems
and
A) Blue and Yellow turn against her and ally with crystal gems
B) White allies with the crystal gems
C) crystal gems stay out of it then fight whoever's left?
>>
>>93096470
there are other rose quartzses y' know
>>
>>93096470
Because this show needs a super exciting twist, and what better "twist" than to have it turn out all the characters who say Rose did it were lying for some reason and a villain was responsible all along?
>>
>>93099624
this, of course
highest of treason

took it to protect her
>>
File: deathquartz.png (265KB, 723x220px) Image search: [Google]
deathquartz.png
265KB, 723x220px
>>93096470
daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon
>>
>>93096470

The only thing that's been confirmed is that she had some inside help.
>>
>>93099849
If White did it I think the latter option is more likely. Pink only really cared about humanity as funny pets she could keep, and, while still possible, she hasn't been implied to be a caring leader (I know Jasper was deeply hurt by her death, but before we know more about Pink it's hard to say if this was because Pink was a benevolent leader or if it's just Jasper adoring her Diamond like Peridot and Yellow Zircon do).
>>
Jasper's character arc is going to end with being assimilated into the Flourite. Then the new fusion turns into a butterfly, because symbolism and that awkward "we could fly" line that was obviously setting up a payoff.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.