[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im thinking about writing some Batman short stories and putting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

Im thinking about writing some Batman short stories and putting them somewhere online, is anyone on this board interesting in reading things that arent comics?
Ive been cooking up some ideas about things like batman vs predator
>>
Could be cool. Feel free to tell more about it.
>>
>>93092058
Havent gotten too far into any of the ideas regarding this subject since im juggling multiple projects and my main work. I only really figured out the predator concept yesterday since I had this idea about a first chapter starting off with the murder scene of Bane (and ending with Robin when batman returns to the manor, since both are fairly "worthy" opponents by predator standards)

Other than this, ive been thinking about a work that might have batman dying and then being replaced by someone inspired by nolans John Blake. A three part series with the titles "Sundown, Sunrise, Sunshine". Maybe have batman die when the joker blows up an orphanage or something
>>
>>93092143
Sounds like a lot to write. You better plan it out carefully so you don't lose yourself to the whims of another story you're working on. But you say this is a Batman vs. Predator story? Interesting. It sounds like you have a good idea for the beginning, now figure out the end, then middle. Also, be careful. You're technically writing three stories in one. You got Batman vs. The Predator, the mystery of said Predator, the story of how Joker is gonna kill Batman intertwined with it, and a successor to take the mantle. Think about how that all gels into one story.
>>
File: 319340.jpg (709KB, 1000x1373px) Image search: [Google]
319340.jpg
709KB, 1000x1373px
>>93092391
>You got Batman vs. The Predator, the mystery of said Predator, the story of how Joker is gonna kill Batman intertwined with it, and a successor to take the mantle. Think about how that all gels into one story.

The predator thing is a separate story, the others were supposed to be either a trilogy or a duology. Ive been working on my actual novel for quite a while now and im mainly picking this up as a side activity/ added practice with the ease of ready source material
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.