[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last cartoon you watched that is NOT TV-MA is given a TV-MA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: the loud house.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the loud house.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
The last cartoon you watched that is NOT TV-MA is given a TV-MA rating, despite the new higher rating the show does not exploit it, only using it to allow a wider range of storytelling, jokes, and character interaction.

How does the show best use its new rating?

For OP pic here, I'd think the show could dele into Lincoln or the younger kids having to deal with events involving their older sisters during times when they're on their periods.

Delve into perhaps more serious subject matter without having to skirt around the details.

Maybe an episode showcasing Lincoln's beginning puberty
>>
File: Psycho Jack.png (385KB, 604x741px) Image search: [Google]
Psycho Jack.png
385KB, 604x741px
Samurai Jack. Everyone's kept mistaken that this is getting an MA rating, but it was TV-PG/14.

Changes:
>More red stuff.
>Some language.
>Jack probably getting pussy.
>I'm joking on the last part.
>>
>Ed Edd n Eddy
Episode 1: Sex-Ed
>>
>>93091001
Steven Universe

I...I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>93091001

The Loud House - I <3 My Brother by JumpJump.

Google at your own risk.
>>
>>93091265
What the fuck.
Lucy's adorable though
>>
>>93091143
Amethyst using her shapeshifting powers to become a prostitute of sorts (sex only for fun) without telling the other Gems

Pearl experimenting with sex with Mystery Girl
>>
>>93093441
See, your first thing makes me just think of Tiger Millionaire, but with sex instead of wrestling.

You know what, I'd watch that.
>>
>>93093547
Nah m8, Tiger Millionaire is still about wrestling but it takes place in a CZW-like promotion.
>>
>>93093584
Perfect.

I also just realized this makes that one episode where Greg and Amethyst hang out and she turns into Rose even more fucked up that it already is.
Especially when Steven walks in on them.
>>
>>93091001
teen titans go. It would be more stupid and the butt jokes would be naked censored butts. Also, they would have a waffles episode but instead of waffles it would be ass or fuck to show that they're adult.
>>
>>93091001
Loud House would probably just show more of the older sisters in their underwear for starters.

And while the show already alluded to the parents having sex in the hotel episode a couple of times, it would be more blatant with the kids constantly interrupting them at awkward points, but the young ones remain blissfully unaware of what the parents were actually doing.

It would also show a lot of implications of Bobby and Lori post sex or going to have sex. Leni would likely go through a ton of boyfriends she makes out with a lot with more implied sex. Luna would have a ton of drug and drinking references. Luan would just tell some more risque jokes. Nothing really changes for Lynn and the younger lot.
>>
>>93091265
>>93092572
>>
File: this-is-a-kids-show.png (913KB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-a-kids-show.png
913KB, 1280x727px
>>93091001
>Star vs the Forces of Evil
Honestly, not much changes. This show already gets so much crap past the radar.

I guess the romance subplot would get more intense.
>>
Elena of Avalor: lots of Game of Thrones elements such as murder and betrayal. Elena and Naomi would be in an incredibly explicit lesbian relationship. Naomi would be a brutal warlord while Elena would be a more reluctant monarch who only kills when necessarily, slowly descending into a tyrant under Naomi's influence. Last straw for Elena is when Isabel is abducted and murdered (and heavily implied to have been raped) by a rival kingdom, Elena leads a campaign of extermination against that kingdom, only to learn that it was Naomi who orchestrated the incident to provoke Elena to give up the last of her mercy.
>>
>>93093798

I would love to watch an M-rated Loud House.

Bonus points for Ronnie Anne being a massive pottymouth who, instead of always calling Lincoln lame-o, calls him a faggot.
>>
>Billy Dilly's blah blah
Zeke and Marsha try to fuck but Billy keeps annoying them about something. By the end of the episode she's just feeling it anymore
>>
>>93091136
Underrated
>>
>>93093798
>Luan keeps trying to tell risque jokes
>keeps being reprimanded right before she deliver the punchline from either older sisters or her parents

Lucy is shown giving funerals for dead animals.
>>
File: 1475885860033.png (353KB, 514x471px) Image search: [Google]
1475885860033.png
353KB, 514x471px
>>93091265

>>93095035

psh, smalltime stuff. doesn't help that the fanbase is full of underages who hate ntr.
>>
>>93100414
Lucy's already shown doing that, though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.