[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to you plebs that Robert Kennedy allied himself with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Reminder to you plebs that Robert Kennedy allied himself with the KKK to kill his own brother and become President
>>
>>93087766
>spoiling a great mystery comic
I hope that you forget you bought vegetables and they rot in that little drawer in your fridge
>>
>>93087766
Thank you Fucking faggot, seriously. Thank you.
Fucking cunt. If there's something good about the manchildren that eat capeshit for breakfast is that they respect spoilers
>>
>>93087843
If you haven't read XIII by now, you deserve to be spoiled

Also, top 10 XII reveals/plot twists:

1 - Wally is the Number 1
2 - Kim Rowland is Carrington's daughter
3 - XIII was actually El Cascador
4 - Kim Rowland was Wally's lover and had his son
5 - Kim Rowland survived the second boat situation
6 - Sean Mullway was XIII's father
7 - Jessica Martin knew and fucked both Jason Fly and Kelly Brian
8 - Carrington was not involved in the Conspiracy of the XX
9 - Betty married the Marquis
10 - That third group of pioneers thing from the new albuns
>>
>>93088105
Get reky
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.