[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can create literal anything he imagines, but also has: >super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Can create literal anything he imagines, but also has:
>super streng
>super resistance
>fly and breath in space
>teleportation
>Shoot energy rays
>telecomunication and translator
What a wasted potential; with all these habilities green lantern doesn't need to create a shit.
>>
>>93087233
That's what we need, more flying bricks
>>
>>93087233
English isn't your first language, i see.
>>
>>93087233
Out of all those abilities, creating things is probably the one I'd find most useful in everyday life.
I'd make my waifu real.
>>
>>93087500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnSWxgMUIrc
not only in everyday life
>>
File: 64564.jpg (108KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
64564.jpg
108KB, 900x506px
>>93087233
You are right.
Therefore I propose this solution in order to make all green lanterns more interesting.

Have them rely solely on their constructs.
No enhanced strength.
No flight.
No energy rays.
Nothing.
Unless they form a fully articulated, functioning construct to perform said action.

Let's use a jet plane as an example.
A construct plane shouldn't fly unless all of the components that are essential for flight are constructed as well. The most you could get from constructing the body of a plane is gliding.

This change would revolutionize green lanterns and, in my opinion, would make them far more interesting. It would require the average rookie to have to actually learn schematics of his native tech and alien tech if he or she wished to utilize their ring at it's greatest potential.
>>
File: 075.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>93087849
>>
>>93087849

This is stupid. You just want to neuter Kyle.
>>
>>93087233
>>super strength

The ring doesn't grant you super strength. They need constructs to do the lifting.

>>super resistance

Its called a force field which makes sense they're Space Cops. They still make more use of their constructs for additional armor.

>fly and breath in space

No shit. They're space cops.

>teleportation

Only to Oa.

>Shoot energy rays

If they can make constructs then they can make energy rays.

>telecomunication and translator

It may surprise you but there's no sound in space. There's also a bunch of aliens that make up the Corps, so having a translator makes sense.

>>93087849
That's stupid. The thing about the GL rings is they're simple to use but difficult to master. The life expectancy of a rookie is about a year. Corpsmans have about five years.

If they're spending all that time learning alien technology, they're not out there doing cop stuff. A cop doesn't have to know the science behind his gun to make it work. He knows that you point & pull the trigger, bullets come out.
>>
>>93087965
Really?
>>
>>93087849
They are already fucking jobbers, now they'll be cannon fodder
>>
So I'm catching up on Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps at the moment, already know Prism of Time is a time travel story and I just finished the issue "Heroes", fantastic issue by the way and probably one of my favourites so far of Rebirth. My question is regarding Sarko's timeline, is he from the same period the issue "Heroes", is set in or a couple decades off?
>>
if anything they underuse the ring the whole time. As the most recent example we have the two newst GL issues in which they were attacked by crysdtal things that are immune against their constructs.
And what did they do? They shoot beams and constructs, see it does not work and then TAKE THE RING OF which grants them also flight among the other shit you listed (they also still could speak with each other somehow) and then attack them physically. Instead of doing this retarded move they could have done a million other thigns with the rings, but eevn the writers aren't so wihtout immagination that they haddn't the idea to simply grab real rocks to smash them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.