[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is shit but it's not shit enough. What are some really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

This is shit but it's not shit enough. What are some really bad Tumblr type comics I can read?
>>
>>93086121
It's like they literally made a list and crammed it all in that cover
>>
I really don't see any fucking issue with that comic.

It's like /co/ Pavloved themelves to hate certain type of design and decided to hat it no water what?

All I am seeing is girls on fantasy adventure with some THICC lesbain undertone.

Nothing to complain about seriously.
>>
>>93086156
The idea is the sense of humor failing and the bad artstyle which culminates into a kind of what i refer to as "tumblr" feeling
>>
>>93086168
There is nothing wrong with a "tumblr" feeling as long as its not supporting puritanism and to kill all cis-scum male.

this is is fairly inocent with an hokey humor you only dislike because of association.

I mean, read the actual content and it boil down to tose kind of "kids on adventure comic". Hating it for the style make little sense.
>>
Princeless
>>
>>93086121
I storytime this as a joke.

Lasted two days, almost 400 replies. I'll probably keep doing it since /co/ likes it so much.
>>
File: unnamed_(5).jpg (80KB, 586x901px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed_(5).jpg
80KB, 586x901px
>>93088249
Issue 4
>"Kim is suspended from her job as a Grim Reaper and is working in a bakery with Becka–a welcome change of scenery, until a zombie rolls up to the counter.
Animated corpses are the last straw, gosh darnit, so the pair decide to take matters into their own hands and venture down into the Underworld.
And if they end up kicking some ghoulish booty on the way, that’s fine with them!"

Justin Roiland, Co-Creator of Rick and Morty
“It’s insane but also grounded by the human emotion known as love. Sarah’s silly comedic voice is on full display right here in this here book! I can’t wait to see where the series goes!”

Jhonen Vasquez, Creator of Invader ZIM
“I read the first issue (because I’m from the future) and it made a terrible noise come out of my face-hole. That noise… was laughins.”
>>
>>93088308
Her band
https://sonicthecomic.bandcamp.com
>>
>>93088308
Vasquez writes like someone who is especially unbearable to be around.
>>
>>93086155
>>93086156
>>93086168
>>93086196
I made an entire checklist last thread
>>
>>93086121
Assigned Male obviously
>>
>>93088343
Have you seen IZ or the fanbase?
>>
>>93086121
Deadendia.
>>
>>93088343
And yet in person he's an insufferably self important, startlingly unfriendly little dick.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.