[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to this shit? I assumed it would end with Jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4iC9gH0.jpg (25KB, 799x613px) Image search: [Google]
4iC9gH0.jpg
25KB, 799x613px
Whatever happened to this shit? I assumed it would end with Jack realizing he couldn't get home and deciding to fix the present rather than change the past.
>>
Retconned out of existence.
>>
It's bad writing, can we move on now
>>
What I assumed was, that's what jack looks like when he finds the portal again from the past, there he sees the guardian for technically the first time as the new king after his dad is gone and etc. Idk thought it tied stuff up.
I think
>>
>>93083002
His ancestor.
>>
>>93083735
Or descendant. I get them confused.
>>
>>93083002
It was written as a throwaway moment in Season 1 back when no one thought they'd actually have to write an ending to the series
>>
It happened offscreen. he used the portal but was only sent a couple of days back. On his way back to the portal he hears that Aku has destroyed it. dejected, he dyed his beard and traded his crown and cape for armor and a bike.
>>
>>93083002
That would have been a mature and bittersweet ending, and we can't have that.
>>
>>93083750
Ancestors are before, as in "ancient" and descendants are after, as in "descend" since each generation is younger than the last
>>
>>93083344
that works okay
>>93083002
>>93084155
why do people like you want the show to be the opposite of its stated goal? it's been about getting back to the past all along. if jack's goal was ever going to be 'just improve the present' he'd be working in a totally different methodology.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.