[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this? Why the hell did they change the art--

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: RCO001_1495617919.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001_1495617919.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
What's this? Why the hell did they change the art--
HOLY ASS.
Zod THICC
>>
>>93082046
Gays are the minority. Plus they are Marvel readers.
>>
>>93082091

I dunno, I've seen the DC Storytime threads. I've seen the Chris Pine threads. DC fans are super fucking gay.
>>
>>93082091
>Gays are the minority
Not on /co/
>>
>>93082091
>Gays are the minority. Plus they are Marvel readers.
It's hard to find a woman in Gotham who isn't gay or at least bi.
>>
File: 1496767106818.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496767106818.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>93082091
You're getting serious answers, and I'm just sitting here wondering what provoked such a comment.
>>
>>93082046

KNEEL BEFORE THE BOOTY OF ZOD
>>
>>93082046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcmTl_1ER8
>>
>>93082759
If she is brown, just wait until a blond guy comes out of nowhere and introduces her into straight sex.
>>
>>93082046
Changed from what?
>>
>>93082046
Has anyone else read SS with Zod?

>First mission is fucking spectacular, arguably don't even need the rest of the team?
>He plummets from the sky screaming "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD" others complain about how they're probably going to die on this mission only to be interrupted by Zod continuing to scream "KNEEEEEEEEEL" with this huge crazy smile on his face.
> All the time while Waller is encouraging him to go ape shit on this mission and take out all his frustration about having to work for her and the brain bomb on these poor unsuspecting saps.

HOLY FUCK, the issue before that to get the kryptonite to control Zod is priceless.

>Then Zod almost fucking immediately gets back, stares in a mirror bitches about people controlling him and then heat visions the implant out of his head burning off half his head in the process,then kicks EVERYBODIES ass, with a quarter of his skull missing.
>>
>>93084039
Holy Shit. This sounds so cool.
>>
>>93084039
zod's great when he's hamming it up
>>
>>93082046

I love this. I FUCKING LOVE THIS.
>>
DC always delivers with the beefcake
>>
What changed exactly? It looks the same
>>
>>93082880
Count the number of times you've seen "degenerate" used unironically here recently and then consider the season, should be obvious why such a touristy post was made.
>>
>>93084039
>Digger throws a boomerang into his brain

kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.