[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a; >Smuggling people over the Mexican border is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 586
Thread images: 98

File: some kinda joke should go here.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
some kinda joke should go here.png
1MB, 1360x768px
It's a;
>Smuggling people over the Mexican border is a victimless crime

episode.
>>
File: Bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>93076537
>>
>>93076537
>It's a Lois is ok with her 14 year old son becoming the daddy of two rape babies and quitting school to support them
>It's not a joke, its the moral of the episode
>>
Because it's centered around a single person, which /is/ a victimless crime

The only reason illegal immigration is a problem is because it's happening so much (now)
>>
>>93076576

>When you push the agenda a little too far & people start to notice.

>>93076597

Mexicans aren't people.

>Alternately. Three people! Are babies not people to you? What are you some kinda baby hating monster?
>>
>>93076653
No, they're not honestly

Not sure at what age I draw the line because I've never really thought about it before, but I don't think I would refer to a baby as a person
>>
>>93076597
>Because it's centered around a single person, which /is/ a victimless crime
When they don't pay taxes, refuse to assimilate, take health care and takes a job that could be filled by a citizen, it's crime.
>>
And then they contradict themselves with the part about the hole in the fence.
>>
>>93076816
I didn't say it's not a crime, just that it really isn't an actual issue on micro-scale
And thus that creating stories about individual i-immigrants is misleading since they're not a problem individually, they only are as a group

It's the exact equivalent of taking a picture of 3 endangered animals in one place and using it as """"evidence"""" that the species isn't endangered because look there's three of em right there
>>
>>93076816

>A Crime

It's multiple crimes. Come to think of it, didn't that cartoon bordertown get cancelled recently too? That was a Seth MacFarlane cartoon wasn't it.

>>93076999
>it really isn't an actual issue on micro-scale
>Islamic terror attacks are just a part of living in the big city, we need to get use to it
>If there weren't so many people coming into america to mail all their earnings back to their families in mexico it wouldn't be a problem
>it' isn't an actual issue on micro-scale

As someone who's had friends killed by heroine introduced into my town by illegals, I can't take you seriously. This isn't a message a cartoon should be encouraging.
>>
>>93077084
>implying it's the dealers' fault your friends were retards
no offence
>>
>>93076576
>she's gonna need both hands out stretched in the stock pose to justify this moral
>>
>victimless crimes means it's okay to commit them
>>
>>93076537
It's a anonymous complains about social issues post
>>
>>93077084
Are you inferring I agree with the message? Because if so I strongly recommend that you make a second attempt at reading my post.
>>
>>93076576

I turned it off right there.

>you can't raise a baby!

not

>These aren't your kids, this is illegal, you shouldn't drop out of school, this is going to bankrupt us, she may never come back for them, etc, etc.
>>
>>93076537
its a>>93076653

>>im offended by this show doing jokes about opinions thread
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 498x278px
>>93076537
>>
>>93077278
stay triggered, snowflake
>>
>>93076597
Improper entry is a crime, a misdemeanor but still a crime, a felony for repeat offenses and I'm not sure but I think it was a repeat offense in the episode.

>>93077208
>>93077278
This.
>>
doesn't matter what any of you think. the immigrants are the ones having the babies, so no matter what you do, you're all fucked regardless.
>>
File: 1495913730943.png (497KB, 854x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495913730943.png
497KB, 854x479px
>>93077346
At what point did having a criticism of something become synonymous with an infantile emotional breakdown? In a couple of years le triggered is going to be looked back on with the same embarrassment as trollface and ''u mad bro''.
>>
>>93077369
>triggered
Enjoying your first week here friendo!
>>
This is a bait and politics thread. MODS DELETE BEFORE OP GETS MORE (You)s.
>>
>>93077524
>At what point did having a criticism of something become synonymous with an infantile emotional breakdown?
Right around the time you thought Family Guy was worthy of an in-depth analysis as a mean to justify your current ban on /pol/.
>>
>>93077084
>As someone who's had friends killed by heroine introduced into my town by illegals,
Lol I bet you blame McDonald's for how fat you are.
>>
>>93077524
>In a couple of years le triggered is going to be looked back on with the same embarrassment as trollface and ''u mad bro''.
Yeah if you have autism I guess
>>
>>93077601
>Right around the time you thought Family Guy was worthy of an in-depth analysis
That is basically what Mr Enter does.
>>
>>93077635
u mad bro?
>>
>>93077635
Anon i am sorry to say it to you, be we all have autism.
>>
>>93077524
It already is. The only people who haven't stopped finding it funny or still think it's edgy are so socially-inept that they'll keep using it until someone explains why they're the only one still saying it.
Eventually it will be hated by almost everyone, not because it's insulting but because everyone will start to associate it with all the awkward and embarrassing people in their life.

And then it will become a Hot Topic shirt.
>>
>they smuggle these people over the border but then complain about how easy it is for people to get over the border

So the moral is that only certain Mexicans should get to break the law?
>>
>>93077692
Say its not true, phoneposter
>>
File: IMG_4558.jpg (58KB, 595x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4558.jpg
58KB, 595x641px
Family Guy seems to hate the southern United States while American Dad doesn't. Weird
>>
>>93078231
can't be anti illegal aliens when you have an actually ALIEN in the cast.
>>
>>93077672
and he's a fucking tosser, what's your point
>>
>>93078231

American Dad is pretty obviously a parody of the Republican party, Seth is pretty keen about mocking conservatives in his shows every chance he can.
>>
>>93078507
well he grew up with pretty conservative parents and I wouldn't bat an eye if he was gay because of all the preaching he does on that shit or incest considering most of his casting choices for Brian's GFs have always been his sister, and his Sister plays Haley in American dad where they have had at least 3 episode humming on the idea of Stan and her doing it.
>>
It's funny because nobody talk about the fence on Mexico's southern border to not allow the entering of Guatemalans and Salvadorans illegals, and the racism of mexicans to them.

also nobody talk about the fucking Cholos and their drug trades between the americano-mexican borders, it's like all illegals are gentle people with competent worker capacities and not just another losers who will spawn new filthy chicanos criminals on california.

Chicanos are not real mexicans, they are anglicized mestizos who behave like niggers, and illegals are mostly useless trash who don't even works to get a legal visa.
>>
Why do most American liberals hate the idea of enforcing country borders? Do they really not see an issue with people moving in and living in a country without the country knowing or having them pay taxes with no background checks?
>>
>>93077084
>As someone who's had friends killed by heroine introduced into my town by illegals
>>
>>93078778
American leftists have been brainwashed into thinking that there's literally no aspect to border control aside from irrational prejudicial hatred of people with different skin colours.
>>
>>93077346
>>93077369
>look mom I learned a new word!
>>
>>93076537
The worst thing about Trump's election is how insufferable everyone in the entertainment industry is right now. If him getting impeached would shut them up, I'm all for it.
>>
>>93078778
>>93078809
I don't even like Trump but it's amazing that wanting to enforce a countries border laws means you hate Mexicans.
>>
>>93078778
Because since i don't know what fucking year, some numerous people started to thinks all forms of order and authority are considered racism.
pure emotionnal but absolutly not any logical reasoning behind this.
>>
>>93078842
Don't because it means they will do it for everything if it turned out to work.
>>
>>93078847
I'm fairly certain liberals are just spiteful of the concept of nations at all, given all of weedman's insistence that FUCKEN LEAFnada is a "post-nation state".
>>
>>93078891
>"post-nation state"
That doesn't even make sense.
What the hell?
>>
>>93078876
Exactly. All we have to do is wait it out, they can't bitch forever.
>>
File: 1491335714711.jpg (754KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491335714711.jpg
754KB, 1024x1024px
>>93078761
>Chicanos are not real mexicans, they are anglicized mestizos who behave like niggers, and illegals are mostly useless trash who don't even works to get a legal visa.

Can confirm, chicanos are a cancer that needs to be amputated.

>t. spic
>>
>>93078778
>>93078847
>>93078778

Just for once I'd like someone to bitch about the 60,000+ illegal immigrant canadians in this country. Since 100% of the bitching is solely focused on the southen border, it does come off as a "I dont like brown people" thing.
>>
>>93078842
You just made the case for anime. Politics in anime is rare. Even when politics is mentioned, the vast majority of the time it's Japanese politics and the US viewers are blissfully unaware.
>>
>>93078914
The implication is that Canada is just some arbitrarily decided mass of land that shares the same federal government but has no national identity or real borders.

It's fucking nonsense and I wish we'd get rid of this massive retard. Justin Castro is a fucking joke.
>>
>>93078934
That is because those are the ones that you see getting defended in the media. Both are wrong but again, which one does the media like to protect like in the OP.
>>
>>93078778
>>93078809
>>93078847
>>93078855
We live in a post-globalized world. Having processes and procedures to get into a country is just fine, but if you seriously think you're going to keep people out with medieval shit like walls and fences you're sadly mistaken. If you're really that bothered by people staying here illegally, go get mad at some Irish people or something.
>>
>>93078983
>B-but the media!

Form your own fucking opinions instead of being a reactionary, dude.
>>
>>93079016
>/co/ is a board that talks about comics and cartoons
>Cartoon addresses Mexican illegal immigrants
>Wonder why that is what the discussion is about on /co/
>>
File: Good Goyim.png (103KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Good Goyim.png
103KB, 512x384px
>>93078988
why not getting mad at some yiddish on new york city?
>>
>>93078847
I know. You can't talk about it in any capacity without being branded a racist.

>It just makes sense that we know who is and is not entering our country for security purposes, since there are people who actively want to come here to do harm.
>RACIST!
>>
>>93079081
English not your first language, Ivan?
>>
>>93079107
>If my saxonic barbarian language is broken, it must be a mexican, becaus i'm self-centered.
>if my saxonic barbarian language is broken, it must be some slavshit, probably a russian because my burger paranoia is focused on them.
the world is big anon, very very big.
why /co/ believe there are only burgers on 4chan?
>>
File: notamongoosedistraction.png (150KB, 245x372px) Image search: [Google]
notamongoosedistraction.png
150KB, 245x372px
Let's all come on and reply to the op, /co/!

WE'RE HAVIN' SLOPPY JOES!
>>
>>93077524
It already is anon. It always has been
>>
>>93077601
>The moment you thought a stupid cartoon was worthy of talking about
Where do you think we are
>>
>>93078980
The best part is that Canada has stricter immigration policies than the USA and Canada is ranked 15th by number of refugees admitted per year while the USA is ranked 2nd.
>>
>>93078778
Because their entire strategy for getting votes is appealing to the minority vote. It's estimated that they're going to outnumber whites eventually which is why they stopped focusing on them as they were pre 1970. Anyone who thinks that rich white left politicians care about helping the poc are actual idiots
>>
>>93079664
>"we'll keep those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years!"

So what happens when minorities become large enough and successful enough that republican policies become more advantageous for them despite skin colour?
>>
>>93079703
Most blacks actually are very conservative in every way that doesn't include welfare. I forgot the source but 80% of blacks don't like gays or mexicans, are very religious and hate trans people. Honestly, all republicans would need to get the black vote is going more pro Welfare.
>>
>>93079703
I assume they're not intelligent enough to think that far ahead anon. Besides most of the politicians currently appealing to this shit will probably be dead by the time it becomes an actual problem for them
>>
>>93079834
>>93079805
>poor people have been voting democrat for fifty years and they're still poor
>-Charles Barkley
>>
>>93079896
Sounds like Democrats aren't far enough left to me. The people who want to take away accessible health-care and food stamps sure as fuck can't be any better, unless they can literally pull well paying jobs out of their ass.
>>
>>93078934
Because you can hardly tell a leaf from any other American. They have almost the same culture and accent as legal Americans, where as spics turn the places they come into to Mexico 2 and refuse to integrate while sending American money back to Mexico.
>>
File: 1496893665900.jpg (74KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496893665900.jpg
74KB, 320x454px
>>93076537
who gives a shit? american dad is exponentially better.
>>
>>93078507
They can at least be funny about it. I'd say I'm generally right winged and american dad is still one of my favorite shows. Rarely does an agenda ruin an episode
>>
File: 1496515810656.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1496515810656.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>93078847
>>93078855
>>93079096
Liberals would accept the "we just want to enforce our borders" rhetoric but every time we believe right wingers when they say their ideology isn't racist, we wait a bit, and lo and behold they turn out to be totally fucking racist. For instance I see anti Mexican racism threads every goddamned day here but this would be the first time I have heard right wingers talk about border control in months, but apparently the right is just poor and misunderstood.

We are fine with border control, we just don't believe anything that comes out of your mouth.
>>
>>93082985
What happens if people are racist but also right?
>>
File: 1496552008387.gif (188KB, 550x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496552008387.gif
188KB, 550x484px
>>93082998
Then they destroy their own legitimacy needlessly. People think politics is just being right but there is also the component of being able to lead those ideas with poise and without mixing them with retarded ideas. This is arguably even more important.

It is why Trump is hated so much. It isn't so much that people disagree with his policies(though that is a major factor). It's that he completely lacks the decorum and respect which is necessary for the office. No amount of rightness could overcome his shitheadedness.
>>
>>93083096
See it's funny, based primarily on anecdotal evidence most people I know who support Trump specifically like his disagreeable nature and lack of decorum. I think that's probably just them being single-issue voters and seeing him as the backlash against PC culture candidate though.
>>
File: madmax.png (691KB, 557x645px) Image search: [Google]
madmax.png
691KB, 557x645px
>Texas and California have a shit load of immigrants
>demand less federal aid than states like Mississippi
hmmmmmmmm.....
>>
>>93083197
illegal immigrants*
>>
>>93076653
Disregarding how fucking retarded you are for a sec, how about the fact that over 70% of us agriculture being performed by hispanics
>>
>>93083124
Sounds like they're assholes who want to live vicariously through a successful asshole
>>
>>93083254
It's always funny when im driving up the I-5 and I see a bunch of MAGA signs and Congress created the Dust Bowl stuff but right next to them is a bunch of really dark hispanic people working the fields who are no doubt illegal
>>
>>93083197
some illegal immigrants know better than to vote.

they're content with simply not paying taxes and otherwise exploiting the kindness of naive individuals
>>
>>93077084
As someone who’s never had this experience having lived on the border for the majority of my life I have to say I can’t take you seriously.

Aren’t personal anecdotes just great?
>>
>>93083283
>the kindness of naive individuals
can you quantify that in any meaningful way so you don't sound like an idiot?
>>
>>93077524
>In a couple of years le triggered is going to be looked back on with the same embarrassment as trollface and ''u mad bro''.
Good. Wake me up in a couple of fucking years because this meme was shit the day it came out.
>>
>>93083283
>exploiting

You’re fucking cute you know that

You should look at this
>>93083254
>>
>>93083283

They pay sales taxes, and a portion of their rent goes to pay property taxes for whatever housing they use.

In addition, those who work with a fake social security number (or just an ITIN) pay income and payroll taxes, due to the automated manner in which they are extracted from the paycheck.
>>
>>93083124
Which actually goes back to the point I made here >>93082985

We have a voter base which styled itself as the party of family values, honoring the veterans, and getting corporate fat cats out of Washington but voted in a Wall Street millionaire, lech who openly disparaged POWs.

The only thing of note left about him is his history with racism and comments about the Mexicans. Then supporters cheered a travel ban which stranded American citizens in foreign countries because it kept "terrorists" out even though the major sources of terrorism were left out of the ban. We are now supposed to swallow the idea that they are totally not racist and just want to make america great again, even though they proudly support a candidate who shares none of their values except for having strong opinions on the brown people. Also if you mention this disconnect in any way you are a coastal elitist or racist against white people.
>>
>>93076999
That's like saying stealing isn't an actual issue on a micro-scale. If everyone stole an item from a store, there would be nothing left after all.
>>
>>93083329
it's a way of life for someone who lives in a nation without documentation. either exploit people, be exploited or fuck off back where you came from.

and all the while, they're sending as much money as they can back to their own country. it's guerrilla economic warfare.
>>
>>93083433
It's a clusterfuck on all sides because if you call them out on it all they have to do is point to Europe to justify their islamophobia
>>
>>93083329
>>93083254
>70% of us agriculture being performed by hispanics
Post a source you lying faggots. Most agriculture is done by machinery and family owned farms. Spics only pick the shitty fruit that grows on trees.
>>
>>93076537
Fuck Family Shit. MacFaggot doesn't know jack shit about all the border violence or the millions of Americans driven out of work, assaulted, robbed, raped, and murdered over the years thanks to cheap illegal alien labor. All race baiting edgelord leftists like him care about is pandering to the racist anti-American Altzlan agenda. All his pretentious pseudo intellectual hipster bullshit yet he's still an idiot who knows nothing about the Hispanidad and tries too hard with MUH DIVERSITY. He portrays obnoxious beaner wetback caricatures not as something to laugh at but as something intended to be taken seriously as part of some SJW message, and as such is far more offensive and disrespectful than Trump or any anti-amnesty conservative could ever possibly be.
>>
>>93083521
https://www.farmworkerjustice.org/sites/default/files/NAWS%20data%20factsht%201-13-15FINAL.pdf
>>
I feel sorry for the earth's population
'Cause so few live in the U.S.A.
At least the foreigners can copy our morality
They can visit but they cannot stay
>>
>>93078761
>It's funny because nobody talk about the fence on Mexico's southern border to not allow the entering of Guatemalans and Salvadorans illegals

Well, it doesn't seem to work.
>>
>set up a fence on my backyard
>set up a sign in my backyard that reads "do not cross"
>people cross it anyway
>i get upset and call the police
>somehow i'm being racist

lol?
>>
>>93083547
Kek. You lack reading comprehension. That stat says 70% of the workforce is illegal, not that 70% of farming is done by illegals. 1 dude in a tractor does infinitely more farming than 100 hand-pickers.
>>
>>93083605
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanised_agriculture

You have a direction going to mechanized production but it’s not the majority untless you only eat tomatoes
>>
>>93083669
>there are only 8 crops, most of them fruits
>what is corn?
>what is wheat?
>what is every variety of grain crop?
Are you actually retarded that you think most crop output comes from unskilled laborers?
>mobile poster
I should have known.

The only reason you are able to stay in a comfy room all day and shitpost is because the tractors and combines can harvest more food than people can ever consume, eliminating the need for people to live near farms and move into cities.
>>
>>93083288
You don't shit in your back yard. Us on the border (except in Commiefornia) are usually safe when it comes to drugs, as we are the most patrolled areas for such things. Port cities, like Miami and the like, are where druggies want to go, they just have to boat/take land routes/fly (not as much anymore)
>>
>>93082985
>/pol/
>representative of the right wing at all
>>
>>93078950
Now if only they could do something about the terrible characters, stories, and visuals.
>>
>>93083254
Yeah its a real fucking problem then isn't it
>>
File: 1469421172317.gif (878KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
1469421172317.gif
878KB, 300x212px
>>93077084
>"As someone who's had friends killed by heroine introduced into my town by illegals"
I bet your type II diabetes was caused by the undocumented Mexicans working at McDonalds, too
>>
>>93076537
The real joke is that she got deported

Before Trump that literally never happened. DHS was actually contracting transportation companies to take them anywhere they wanted to go, and it was proven they were being shipped to areas that would give them Driver's licenses so they could vote.
>>
File: 1471093294181.png (416KB, 682x887px) Image search: [Google]
1471093294181.png
416KB, 682x887px
>>93083483
This pisses me off so much. It's two entirely different issues, yet they insist José is going to jump that wall sporting a bomb vest or some shit.

The US and Mexico have had unregulated immigration as circular flow for decades. If anything, going full medieval has been the reason as to why there's so many illegal immigrants still in the country.
>>
>>93084660
Pretty sure that's true. The US stopped having an open border with Mexico in the 70's. When it became harder to get into America any immgrant just stayed here. Most illegal immigrants didn't even cross the border illegally, they just let their green cards expire.
>>
>>93084660
>they insist José is going to jump that wall sporting a bomb vest
No one says this. They don't want Jose in because of the drugs and gang violence he brings, the taxpayer money that's spent on him, the money he takes back home, and because "he took their jobs".
>>
File: poland.jpg (57KB, 737x421px) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
57KB, 737x421px
>>93083483
>all they have to do is point to Europe to justify their islamophobia

That term doesn't really make sense, it's like calling someone firephobic because they don't touch a redhot stove, or calling someone deathphobic because they try to survive.

A phobia is an irrational fear, being afraid of something that wants to kill you and upend your society isn't rational
>>
>>93085287
Irrational*, fuck.
>>
why do people care about illegals when its nignogs who cause the most damage?
>>
>>93076597
No, its not "its not a crime if only a few people do it" its "Its a crime because its against the law, and its a law because its a precedent for being bad in the past". Even if its only one its bad.
>>
>>93076537

I don't see the problem with sending a mexican back home
>>
>>93079508
Source? Because this is an interesting tidbit.
>>
File: IMG_4547.jpg (101KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4547.jpg
101KB, 1024x576px
>>93085287
>Austria, Poland, and Slovakia haven't been attacked
I think I have an answer for Austria and Poland
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
>>
>>93085234
Taxpayer money isn't spent on illegals. They're illegal because they're undocumented, ergo not part of the system. They themselves have to pay taxes while bein unable to reap any of the benefits.

I know you're brainwashed on this topic but illegal immigrants can't both steal jobs and be lazy and leech off of welfare at the same time.
>>
>>93085637
The economy is more complex than that. By simply being present within the borders of a nation, they are taking advantage of a whole host of government funded infrastructure and programs.

Roads, nigger.
>>
>>93085637
>libtard calling others brainwashed
That would be funny if I didn't see the joke every day.
First of all, I was listing the reasons why others wouldn't want illegal immigrants in their country, correcting the other anon's (You?) strawman about people not wanting them only because of terrorism concerns. I never said I agreed with any of those points.

Second, you're retarded if you think taxes just means welfare. Taxes go to infrastructure that they use, education that they take advantage of, and a whole other host of government programs. Also illegal immigrants get cash paying jobs to avoid a papertrail so the income tax doesn't apply to them.

Do you even try to take the other side's argument into account or do you just see yourself as a supremely educated gentlemen who is never wrong?
>>
>>93076597
2 becomes 7 within a generation
>>
>>93078231
Family Guy is made for people in the northeast while American Dad is a red state show
>>
>>93085287
>That term doesn't really make sense, it's like calling someone firephobic because they don't touch a redhot stove, or calling someone deathphobic because they try to survive.
>A phobia is an irrational fear, being afraid of something that wants to kill you and upend your society isn't rational
Arachnophobia. There are plenty of arachnids who will fuck your shit if you get near them and some that won't bother you
>>
>>93085637
how are so called "enlightened" liberals so catastrophically ignorant?
>>
File: wewLad.jpg (19KB, 310x230px) Image search: [Google]
wewLad.jpg
19KB, 310x230px
>>93076537
>people trafficking is done by well meaning individuals for entirely altruistic reasons
>>
>>93083982
You're right, most right wingers don't know how to use a computer.
>>
>>93077524
Becuase people can't read emotion on text and if they are autistic enough they think any text that is disagreeing with the point must be mad and angry, thus you must be some emotional child that flips out when you disagree with shit.
Also these kids a thristy shitposters wanting (You)s in a real bad way.
>>
File: he_remembers.jpg (159KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
he_remembers.jpg
159KB, 1280x850px
>>93086466
This spider is barely an inch across, and it's totally harmless, but thanks to the magic of HD photography, now the source of your nightmares
>>
>>93086489
In the USA... maybe?

Over here in Europe it certainly isn't. The whole refugee trafficking industry is run by the Italian mafia, the Russian mafia and biker gangs.

Ironically, they also supply various terrorist organisations with weapons, drugs and medicine.

They're making billions off the war in Syria. And because the Russian mafia is involved, that automatically means that Russian government officials (not the Russian government itself) are making millions off the war in Syria.
>>
>>93078311
Considering that Roger's antics are balanced out by the severe good he does for the family on occasion, I figure it's OK.

His relationship with the family is very kiss-kiss-slap, but as a whole Roger flies under the radar on Earth
>>
>>93087060
>MUG RASHUNS
jesus fucking christ you are fucking retarded and/or incredibly diluted.
The vast majority of the people smuggling nonsense is done through the EU itself and NGOs funded by everybody's favourite Soros.
They patrol 12 miles of the coast of Libya just to ship them to Italy.
>>
>>93076537
Its a
> /pol/ trojan horse
Episode.
We get that Trump winning makes you feel your shitty ethos has been validated but this here's a board for talking bout cartoons and comics.
>>
>>93087217
>jesus fucking christ you are fucking retarded and/or incredibly diluted.
>The vast majority of the people smuggling nonsense is done through the EU itself and NGOs funded by everybody's favourite Soros.
>They patrol 12 miles of the coast of Libya just to ship them to Italy.
Hahaha, no.

Ever since the Russian economy crashed with no survivors and kept crashing with no survivors, the Russian plutocrats have been scrambling for new money.
>>
For fucks sake. I'm not even a /pol/ack but America needs to get their shit toegether with illegals. We can't have millions of undocumented people coming into the country. That's a security risk. I'm also sick of these fucking spics coming into my job and tearing in the fucking place.

Blumpf better make good on his promise and send those fuckers back. I have no problem with them comng in but they need to come in the legal way.

Sadly America is doomed because neither the Right nor Left wants to do anything about illegal immigration because they both benefit from it. If Trump really wanted to do something about it then he would make a federal law that fucks employers for hiring illegals.
>>
>>93087270
>Blumpf better make good on his promise
Hahahaha.
>If Trump really wanted to do something about it then he would make a federal law that fucks employers for hiring illegals.
Never going to happen. The Republicans would tear Flumph's soul apart.
>>
>>93087270
America is never going to get it's shit together until an illegal Mexican commits something on the level of 9/11 and finally scares white people enough to get off their asses.
>>
>>93087239
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/italy-prosecutor-says-rescue-boats-contact-people-smugglers/
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39686239
russian biker gangs allright
>>
File: 1495209758099.png (281KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495209758099.png
281KB, 500x500px
>be legal immigrant
>people lump you in with illegals anyway
>or asume you're pro illegal immigration

immigration in and of itself is kind of poison since it encourages people who could improve their countries to just abandon it and come to another country. But if you're going to do it, have the decency to wait in like like everyone else.

Also illegals are inherently criminals and associate with criminals because that's the only other way to get into the country, through back channel paths run by criminals. And since they come in illegaly they usually either steal identities or get involved in drug trade to get by, or have those oh so honorable and tolerant leftist companies hire them... just under the counter and for less, of course :)

Even other illegals and legals fuck over their own kind by essentially corralling them into small communities. You know, the pockets in america where you can only speak spanish. They encourage newcomers to take shitty jobs and be part of the problem and are usually buddy buddy with the mob. Its disgusting.

You either come to america to make an honest living with honest paperwork for an honest fucking future, or you're a crook, simple as that.
>>
>>93076597
When it is only one person it is less of a problem, but it still is one, otherwise many people would not be a big problem either.
>>
My country created Mexico the Philipines, Colombia, Puerto Rico and so on.

We also invented the name America.
>>
>>93087295
#3, cunt. Piss off.
>>
>>93087286
>Never going to happen. The Republicans would tear Flumph's soul apart.
Wait, republicans have voted against such egislation?

People can't batlantly be that hyppocrite.
>>
File: 1439560838457-0.jpg (29KB, 377x364px) Image search: [Google]
1439560838457-0.jpg
29KB, 377x364px
>americans bitch about illegals all day every day
>most of them will probably move to small south american countries once the next recession hits anyway
>>
File: 1491534359089.png (109KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491534359089.png
109KB, 550x550px
>>93087318
>gets proven wrong
>get back to /po/
errytym
>>
>>93087270
>m not even a /pol/ack but America needs to get their shit toegether with illegals. We can't have millions of undocumented people coming into the country.
dude, the whole point of America is to be a nation ofimmigrantwho can come have their own american dream and launch their own business/get a job in the land of freedom.

You can't go "nope, doesn't cont anymore, you can't have what we ben,efited from, it's too late fro your turn, now".

You think stopping immigration will resolve anything. It wiill only stop the law abidding one from coming. The criminal who want to hurt the country still will come anyway.
>>
>>93083254
How about the fact that your agriculture sector can not compete internally or even turn a profit and is 100% artificially kept alive with tax payer money as a welfare program, in order to avoid a massive loss of jobs and votes. Your society would be better without it.
>>
>>93079805
It'd make so much sense for the Right to appeal to blacks but they dont want to lose their racist hick voter base.

Hence why you get people like Trump doing the Southern Strategy while saying "huh? why dont blacks like me?"
>>
>>93076537
>even being aware of the synopsis of a new Family Guy episode

Kys
>>
>>93087326
What, and get murdered for being outsiders?
>>
>>93087350
Do you not what overpopulation is? Do you not understand why illegal immigration is a security risk? Go back to tumblr. You want to be a bleeding heart so bad? Go live in those shitty border towns ruined by fucking illegal spics.
>>
File: 1401283979397.png (918KB, 547x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1401283979397.png
918KB, 547x1131px
>>93087350
>really believing the melting pot revision
>when it was only used as economic terrorism on foreign enemies to bolster the US economy while also fucking over the immigrants by just using them as cheap labor anyway

the problem is the people on healthcare are too numerous now, they werent meant to live this long and the addition of more and more immigrants is literally killing the country.
>>
File: 1370248711658.gif (379KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
1370248711658.gif
379KB, 200x178px
>>93087295
>>93087328
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gangs-russia-ruthless-mafia-networks-extending-their-influence-1495644
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10567021/Syrias-civil-war-being-fought-with-fighters-high-on-drugs.html
http://www.voltairenet.org/article189802.html
http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/refugee-smuggling-a-big-business-in-the-balkans-a-1051461.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/20/refugees-greek-camps-targeted-mafia-gangs
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/refugee-crisis-a-multibillion-dollar-honeypot-for-italian-mafia/article27186445/
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/598655/Refugee-shot-smuggling-gangs-fight-turf-wars
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201512211032111168-turkey-mafia-refugees-boats-crimes-investigation/
http://time.com/4134503/mafia-millions-migrants/
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mediterranean-migrant-crisis-human-smuggling-arranged-by-global-mafia-via-skype-whatsapp-1498209
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-and-italy-s-mafia-working-together-to-smuggle-cannabis-through-north-africa-into-europe-a6991451.html
https://samandimp.com/2010/07/02/powerful-russian-mafia-working-with-terrorists-and-drug-cartels/

Two can play the linkspam game. I win.
>>
>>93087350

Do you not know what "undocumented" means, dipshit?

Regular immigrants are fine. Illegals are the problem.
>>
>>93087366
>implying that happens

unlike america where anglos are getting cucked, most south american countries will give you more opportunity if you're white because spanish tradition, and even if you're not, you still have a ton of mestizos who've got your back.

If you're black you're stuck with the haitians tho
>>
>>93083433
I'm saving this. This is is so goddamn true.
>>
>>93087382
>Do you not what overpopulation is?
Somethign that is not chappening. Learn age cruves and age pyrmaid. Alsmot eveyr nation in the world are beyond their peak of nativity rate and is slowing down. Humanity will never reach 12 Billions.

Overpopulations was never goign to be a problem.
>>
>>93087386
>the problem is the people on healthcare are too numerous now,
That's not a problem. the more there are on Healthcare, the better it work.
>and the addition of more and more immigrants is literally killing the country.
Most of them actually rjuvenile the working population, and were they legal, their taxes would actually help the retirement money.
>>
>>93087394
>Do you not know what "undocumented" means, dipshit?
>Regular immigrants are fine. Illegals are the problem.
They are only illegal because the countryy make them so.

Let's say "undocumented" were only to pay a fine and to regularise their situation instead of being deported, it would result in a boodst of economy and tax-payer.
>>
File: 1493269095700.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493269095700.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>93087390
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gangs-russia-ruthless-mafia-networks-extending-their-influence-1495644
>IT IS ALLEGED
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10567021/Syrias-civil-war-being-fought-with-fighters-high-on-drugs.html
this has nothing to do with people smuggling
>http://www.voltairenet.org/article189802.html
this has nothing to do with people smuggling; we as loyal US allies are obliged to arm various terrorist organisations that disrupt the regional stability
>http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/refugee-smuggling-a-big-business-in-the-balkans-a-1051461.html
this has nothing to do with the russian nor italian mafia; you retarded american
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/20/refugees-greek-camps-targeted-mafia-gangs
greece is russia or italy now
>https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/refugee-crisis-a-multibillion-dollar-honeypot-for-italian-mafia/article27186445/
wow, it took you 6 links to finally find something that is on point?
>>
>>93087457
>They are only illegal because the countryy make them so.

Were you born retarded?
>>
Mexico is a disgusting cancer that needs to be removed. Or nuked.
>>
>>93087483
>this has nothing to do with people smuggling
Yes it has. The same gangs that smuggle immigrants provide ISIS with drugs.

>this has nothing to do with the russian nor italian mafia; you retarded american
Yes it has. It's about the scale of the problem, you fucking retard.

>greece is russia or italy now
Where the fuck do you think the mafia comes from? Greek mafia? Hahahahah. The mafia in the Greek camps is either Italian or Russian.

Fucking learn how the world works, you retarded /pol/ Americuck.
>>
File: 1493193382913.png (162KB, 276x290px) Image search: [Google]
1493193382913.png
162KB, 276x290px
>>93087390
>http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/598655/Refugee-shot-smuggling-gangs-fight-turf-wars
england is russia or italy now
>https://sputniknews.com/europe/201512211032111168-turkey-mafia-refugees-boats-crimes-investigation/
turkey is italy or russia now
>http://time.com/4134503/mafia-millions-migrants/
wow, second on point article, I'm impressed
>http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mediterranean-migrant-crisis-human-smuggling-arranged-by-global-mafia-via-skype-whatsapp-1498209
wow, third italian mafia article, I will comment on that later
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-and-italy-s-mafia-working-together-to-smuggle-cannabis-through-north-africa-into-europe-a6991451.html
cannabis is not people
https://samandimp.com/2010/07/02/powerful-russian-mafia-working-with-terrorists-and-drug-cartels/
this is an article pre-dating the syrian war/migrant crisis, based on a 1993 (!) report

I never contradicted you on the Italian mafia thing in the first place. In your bitch-fit you made yourself to look like a dumbass posting articles on how criminals from BULGARIA, TURKEY, GREECE AND THE UK, 4 nations that are clearly not RUSSIA OR ITALY abuse the migrant crisis.
>>
>>93083433
>Implying being racist against people illegally entering your country is in anyway relevant
fucking dropped
>>
>>93087574
>he actually thinks the russian and italian mafia only operate in their respective countries

Hahahaha.
>>
File: 20170609_154413.jpg (1MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_154413.jpg
1MB, 2322x4128px
>>93087616
>the mafia is exclusively a russian or italian thing
>mafia is never used to refer to an organised criminal organisation in another nation
>>93087535
>/pol/ Americuck
ooga booga, where da wyte women at
>>
>>93087588
You literally just missed the entire point of his post.
>>
>>93083433
>The only thing of note left about him is his history with racism and comments about the Mexicans.
You are absolutely retarded if you think the only reason Trump got elected was because of racism.
>>
>>93087667
Shouldn't you be busy stealing TV's in the UK or some shit?
>>
File: [shrecking intensifies].gif (970KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
[shrecking intensifies].gif
970KB, 260x146px
>>93087698
Well, Trump mostly got elected because he promised to fix the Rust Belt.

Hahahahahah. Hahahahahahah. Hahahahahah.

Which he will. If he fucking nukes it. Hahahahahah.
>>
>>93087719
>Rust Belt.
I still don't understand how anyone could look at those backwoods hicks and say "Yes, these people are worth catering to". The Midwest has literally nothing of value, and nobody would care if they all got swept up in a tornado or something.
>>
>>93087235
>It's a person who can't understand that if a cartoon becomes about politics it can be talked about on /co/ episode
This is easily my least favorite part of the show.
>>
>>93083288
>Aren’t personal anecdotes just great?
Ive always found that to be a really frustrating argument. One the one hand, I get it, people can easily fabricate stories to support their points, but on the other, if personal experiences can fuel our own opinions and decisions, then what does?
>>
>>93087763
>I still don't understand how anyone could look at those backwoods hicks and say "Yes, these people are worth catering to". The Midwest has literally nothing of value, and nobody would care if they all got swept up in a tornado or something.

And that's what lost you the election. A lack of compassion. Sociopathic dismissal.
>>
>>93087763
kill yourself, faggot.
You probably don't contribute anything, yourself
>>
>>93083096
No fuck that. Playing decorum and allowing the left some moral highground gets us Cologne Rape Parties and MS-13 in our backyards. Civic nationslism only gets us to the mush rubes that much faster. Culture is blood and soil and much as idea, and some cultures are better than others.

You don't get to pretend 'dat's raciss' is an argument anymore. Everything is racist these days, it's time you tell me why racism is a bad idea when all the good ideas are racist to you.
>>
File: 1396120091512.png (497KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
1396120091512.png
497KB, 625x790px
>MFW Reading another "BOO HOO, ICE DETAINED AN ILLEGAL WHEN HE WAS DOING SOMETHING" and being incapable of giving a fuck
They can't arrest you if you don't illegally break into a country
>>
>>93077084
Was your friend sick on the rain day they played "cartoon all-stars to the rescue" or was the Mexican dealer just THAT good of a salesman?
>>
File: pol enters the thread.jpg (125KB, 800x363px) Image search: [Google]
pol enters the thread.jpg
125KB, 800x363px
>>
File: 1435297442503.jpg (46KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1435297442503.jpg
46KB, 340x565px
>>93087350
Yeah, the US has never had any immigration standards whatsoever and we always just wantonly let in every miserable faggot who dreamed of apple pie.
>>
>>93083433
>Also if you mention this disconnect in any way you are a coastal elitist or racist against white people.
See>>93087719 >>93087763
>>
>>93087938
>I value all human life, especially the racist redneck Klansmen in Iowa!

>>93087949
At least I don't fuck my sisters and pretend the resulting incest babies are A-OK.
>>
>>93089394
>the left still thinks demonizing the rural working class is a winning strategy
Looks like we're getting 8 years after all.
>>
File: IMG_3281.jpg (51KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3281.jpg
51KB, 640x464px
>>93076537
>the border between Rhode Island and Mexico
>>
>>93089131
Wait, if the US isn't about wanting miserable faggots in, then what the hell are you doing here?
>>
File: IMG_0203.png (716KB, 1080x1274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.png
716KB, 1080x1274px
>>93088962
>>
>>93089521
>Savas
More like Savage.
>>
>>93089439
>implying that's not our goal
if we cold ensure trump control america for the next hundred years we would.
>>
>>93089439
Rural Americans can fuck goats for all I care so long as they remember their place in the hierarchy and don't try to foist their backwards bullshit onto the civilized world. The fact that they were a major part of Trump's success in the election is an absolute fucking travesty, hence why they should not be allowed to have any opinions in national elections.
>>
>>93089773
We should just make it so a few hundred richest individuals controlled the government so now matter which 'revolutionary' was elected it wouldn't change shit.
Oh wait.
Your elitism has already reached its natural conclusion and no theatrics will mask that fact.
>>
>>93078507
They dropped that concept pretty early. Like 2nd season
Stan is just your typical chauvinistic father who is also apart of the CIA
>>
>>93083433
>We have a voter base which styled itself as the party of family values, honoring the veterans, and getting corporate fat cats out of Washington but voted in a Wall Street millionaire, lech who openly disparaged POWs.
I'm pretty sure they want more control over their lives and better jobs. Mexicans are a boogiman for the job thing, and 'liberals' are a boogiman for the control over their lives. The reason the border was such an effective tool to generate votes is because they could combine the two things by point out sanctuary cities.
>>
>>93076816
It's the opposite actually

Most illegal immigrants actually pay taxes but never are able to collect any of the benefits.

"Every year, the Social Security Administration collects billions of dollars in taxes that it doesn’t know who paid. Whenever employers send in W-2 forms that have Social Security numbers that don’t match with anyone on record, the agency routes the paperwork to what’s called the Earnings Suspense File, where it sits until people can prove the wages were theirs, allowing them to one day collect retirement benefits."
>>
>>93077084
>someone who has had friends killed by heroine
Your friend shouldn't have taken heroine then. Blame our medical system for leaning on painkillers so much. There would be no supply if there was no demand
>>
>>93076537
Seth MacFarlane is a raging turbo liberal, what did you expect?
>>
>>93090089
Why isn't the employer running the SSN to make sure it's valid? You can't legally hire someone unless it is.
>>
>>93077084
>killed by heroine
Motherfucker killed himself by doing heroine. That heroine didn't do a damn thing.
>>
>>93085287
It becomes irrational when someone starts screaming at a Muslim on a bus then stab bystanders that try to get them to fuck off.
Islamophobia is real. I just wouldn't call your garden variety rednecks who are just all talk islamophobes.
>>
>>93090145
>You can't legally hire someone unless it is.
Small businesses?
>>
>>93090145
$$$$$$$$$
It pays to "overlook" this discretion. You now have someone who cant complain and will work for slave wages.
>>
>>93090089
You are confused. Welfare programs are not the only thing governments spend money on. The roads that allow illegal immigrants to travel from place to place are paid for with taxes. The police who investigate crimes and enforce laws are paid for with taxes. The military that keeps the nation from being invaded by Russia is paid for with taxes. They are absolutely taking advantage of taxpayer money while necessarily not paying what they owe.

All of which is moot because they shouldn't be in the country in the fucking first place.
>>
>>93087885
Statistics

Only random sample surveys of populations, with higher participant counts and double blind tests can be accepted

I get why personal anecdotes shape our views and opinions but it crosses over when you're presented proof, or at least a more reliable representation of reality based on the accumulation of many randomly chosen account, and don't change your own views

When presented with the possibility that your experience was an outlier and you refuse to entertain that potential situation,that's when it becomes an issue

A classic example is how registered voters near southern Texas tend to be more liberal than those in the northern districts. Why? Because they tend to know a lot of illegals and they are more likely to know them as people rather than laborers

Inversely, voters in northern Texas are more likely to either not see illegals or to see them only in the context of being cheap laborers and form a different anecdotal experience. Neither of them have a wholly accurate understanding of the situation
>>
>>93089521
Nice.
>>
>>93090145
The employer doesn't have that obligation. It's an extra process that might cost them a newly filled position

They accept the labor for its cost, fill out the forms for the payroll tax
>>
>>93083283
Kelly?
>>
>>93090164
Small businesses still need to verify SSN of their employees.
>>
>>93090196
That's all true but if we're debating over who deserves to use the road, the rich should be using them 50% of the time since that's about how much they paid for it.

Rich people should be entitled to using 50% of all federal public projects where everyone else gets to use it the exact amount that their income bracket allows for

Second of all, congress regularly dips into social security to pay for all manner of public projects, it's one of the big issues that a couple of candidates discussed since they're flippant spending of what's supposed to be an untouchable account is why they're having to debate whether to raise the retirement age or increase social security taxing. Illegal immigrant dosh has likely been used to help subsidize public works projects
>>
Two facts that both sides need to acknowledge.

>Every country has a right to enforce its own borders and determine who can and cannot enter. It is like choosing who is allowed into your home. It is a fundamental right.

>If illegal immigrants came from another white, english speaking country, like Canada, Americans wouldn't give a fuck and there would not be nearly as much uproar.
>>
>>93090445
>>If illegal immigrants came from another white, english speaking country, like Canada, Americans wouldn't give a fuck and there would not be nearly as much uproar.

Yeah, because failing to integrate into our culture is one of the reasons we don't want them here. I'd much prefer polite, illegal canadians than a mexican who can't speak english and lives in a glorified ghetto.
>>
>>93090445
I'm not saying you can't protect your borders but the right makes it into a moral issue beyond that.

Just say you don't want to let poor people into your country, just admit it beyond saying they're leeches or don't contribute to this country.

Like stronger border security is fine, I like Rick Perry's solution better where you use a more high tech solution to find people who come over the border itself illegally.
>>
>>93090479
Most illegals are integrated. They come over on visas and just never leave but they integrate over the period that they were allowed under their visa.
>>
>>93090445
We already don't care about illegal immigrants from Canada. We have an open border with Canada so it's real easy to enter and exit the US from there. A lot of people crossing don't have or have expired green cards but no one cares because they are not obligated to stay for long and usually don't. I heard that one or two years ago there was more illegal immigrants coming from the northern border than the southern one but I don't have a satisfact to snack that up.
>>
>>93090536

Bullshit. I worked as a teacher in a town with a large hispanic population, and about 50% of the kids who were considered "challenge" students were actually just the children of immigrants who couldn't speak fucking english.
>>
>>93090593
>Bullshit, here's my anecdote.
>>
>>93090445
I have never met a leftist who thought that the border should be unmonitored or open. Ever. They just want immigration reform and the ability for long term illegals to find a way to citizenship.
Its just more right wing bullshit.
>>
>>93090536
As someone who grew up in a border town, BULLSHIT!
The ones who DO integrate are fine, but that's not MOST of them. Most of them are exactly what the conservatives think they are. Criminals who don't give a shit about others.
>>
>>93090618
So, at their rallies, when they say things like 'NO BORDERS!' they're just lying?
>>
File: 1496776436358.jpg (87KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496776436358.jpg
87KB, 953x960px
>>93090611

Oh right, I forgot baseless assertions beat anecdotes, my bad.
>>
>>93090593

What kinda fucked up backwards school system you have that lumps challenged students with those that need ESL classes?
>>
>>93090657
Don't blame me because you thought "I-I SAW IT" was a good argument.
>>
>>93090641
Their just extremists. Just like how you guys have a problem with people hitler saluting in public, we also have our retards.
>>
>>93090659

A poor one with lots of children of illegals.
>>
>>93090629
>The ones who DO integrate are fine
And how do you tell the ones who integrate and follow the laws from the ones who don't respect the law and are criminals?
>>
>>93076537
It's a;
>Smuggling /pol/ threads over the /co/ border is a victimless crime episode.
>>
File: 1434325324.png (18KB, 254x274px) Image search: [Google]
1434325324.png
18KB, 254x274px
>>93090675

Still not hearing any counter examples other than "Nuh uh" so pic related
>>
>>93090687
When cartoonists stop shoving politics into cartoons you'll stop seeing /pol/ threads.
>>
>>93090629
That's just how mexicans are. There are Mexican's whose families have been here since before any white pioneer stepped foot on the land, but that doesn't stop from being poor and a piece of shit. Just like black people, it's just a type of person you have to deal with.
t.mexican
>>
>>93090699
The burden of proof is on you, my meme image friend. I have nothing to prove here.
>>
File: 1496361153177.jpg (44KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496361153177.jpg
44KB, 720x720px
>>93090728

You're the one saying they're integrating, so the burden is firmly on you here.
>>
>>93090747
>You're the one
How embarrassing.
>>
>>93090752

I don't even know what you're implying I typed wrong there. You're is a valid contraction of "you are."
>>
>>93090725
There have been white families, rednecks and white trash, that have also been poor their entire lineage.

It's all mostly located in the south though.
>>
>>93090778
There's more than one person in this thread.
>>
File: fuck this shit.gif (320KB, 180x94px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.gif
320KB, 180x94px
>>93090861

I see, so instead of anyone actually refuting my claim you try to discredit it because the format of the website we're using makes it impossible to tell when you're having a conversation with more than one person and criticizing my use of a single pronoun instead of a plural one. 10/10, clearly I was wrong /s
>>
>>93085348
Autism. Your president is breaking the emoluments clause, and laws don't matter anymore.

I'd happily replace 1 million Trump voters with twice that many illegals.
>>
Who cares if mexicans integrate?

Mexicans should be trying to make Mexico great again not trying to turn America into Mexico.

Id rather mexicans not integrate with america because our culture is degenerate and disgusting jew created crap.
>>
>>93090963
>I'd happily replace 1 million Trump voters with twice that many illegals.
Do you think of the long term?

Mexicans are not your friends they are human meaning racist, mexicans want a land of only mexicans in it meaning your white butt is on the chopping block once they get enough government power. You will see apartheid in America only spics will live in the nice areas while we whites will be dumped into shitholes along with blacks and be given zero human rights at all.
>>
>>93089439
You know Trump isn't getting re elected
>>
File: 1496368620937s.jpg (4KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496368620937s.jpg
4KB, 111x125px
>>93091069

He is if the left doesn't get it's shit together.
>>
>>93091069
thats the mentally that allowed him to get elected.
>>
>>93091025
Mexicans don't even like being near other Mexicans.
t.Mexican
>>
>>93091082
Racial tribalism is a powerful instinct, and spics do like living around their own kind since there are hispanic majority areas in America.
>>
>>93090705
Thats been going on since the beginning of human civilization faggot
>>
>>93091079
It's Hillary being a shitty candidate that allowed him to get elected.
>>
We need to have a spic Holocaust.
>>
>>93091282
Well of course, but people underestimated Trump as well. No one saw it coming, really

t. Didn't vote for anyone, thought Hillary would win
>>
File: louis.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
louis.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>93091282

Seriously, as bad as Trump can be, never forget that Hillary ran a campaign so bad that she *lost* to Trump.
>>
Why is /pol/ blue now
>>
>>93091325
She got too cocky and it blew up in her face. As a rule of thumb; don't make your campaign slogan all about how the people are with you instead of the other way around.
>>
Why is Mexico always depicted in media as a barely functioning third world shit hole?

I've been across Mexico from Yucatan to Point Banda.and I travelled by perfectly fine highways from town to town stopping at theme parks and day spas and resorts and hotels.

It's got a slightly higher homeless population and they warn you about water born parasites in the tap water that may or may not give you the squirts. But apart from that it's pretty comparable to the United States.
>>
>>93091125
People also hate what is almost like them, but not quite like them. This is why we have all these internal racial divisions and feuds.
>>
File: 1415169374078.jpg (7KB, 187x198px) Image search: [Google]
1415169374078.jpg
7KB, 187x198px
>>93079081
>tfw williamsburg
kikeville USA
>>
>>93091923
Parts of it are fine (and those are probably the parts you saw/the parts there isn't much illegal immigration from), but other parts are barely functioning third world shit holes ruled by gangs and/or lamas.

A few years ago, there was a big protest against having basic standards for teachers, because while most of them would pass easily, some places are so shitty they don't have teachers who can do basic math or science, and it's not fair to them to fire the only people willing to teach anything at all.
>>
>>93091923
we kinda are, there extreme poberty in the country, paradoxically, this normally is next to the extrem rich, and in the north of México is more notorious, so basically is what USA can see of us above the borderwall without getting in
>>
File: 1481230164717.jpg (45KB, 594x472px) Image search: [Google]
1481230164717.jpg
45KB, 594x472px
>>93087363
the one thing that divides people more than anything is economic issues, not social ones. blacks align with the republicans on most core social issues, but because republicans would cut the gibs they don't vote for them. if the republicans offered more gibs, they'd lose their core white base who don't want to pay for tyrone and shaquanda's 23 crack babies. gaining the black vote at the cost of the white vote is not worth it in any circumstance.
things clearly haven't gotten much better for blacks under gib friendly democrats, but because the gibs keep coming, so do the votes.
>>
>>93091923
Because it is, all of the fancy stuff you see is due to the nearly white elite in Mexico wanting some tourism money, the actual native spics live in crime ridden hellholes.
>>
>>93092196
>blacks align with the republicans on most core social issues
> blacks align with the republicans on most core social issues

Translation:Blacks align with anything that helps blacks
>>
File: 1484237707180.png (50KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484237707180.png
50KB, 420x420px
>>93092246
i can't really blame them for doing so, but all i'm saying is calling for republicans to pander to nogs is stupid and a waste of campaign money.
>>
>>93083096
>No amount of rightness could overcome his shitheadedness.
i don't agree. if you're right, you're right, even if you're a dick about it.
>>
File: 1485475999390.jpg (235KB, 1510x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1485475999390.jpg
235KB, 1510x2002px
>>93087350
>dude, the whole point of America is to be a nation ofimmigrantwho can come have their own american dream and launch their own business/get a job in the land of freedom.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE CITY OF LIBERALS IN THE CURRENT YEAR 2017
>>
>>93076597
Right, it's like the opposite of that "One death is a tragity, one million is a statistic" quote. One immigrant might be a great guy, but one million of them systematically drive down wages for jobs which require hard physical labor but little to no real skill.

>>93083521
I assume that's 70% of the people are Hispanic. Which makes sense, since machinery means you can do almost all the work except picking the fruit with only a few farmers.
>>
>>93077524
mad af
>>
File: I came here to come on now.png (161KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to come on now.png
161KB, 500x313px
It's a
>I'm watching Family Guy like an idiot when I could be watching literally anything else episode
>>
People will still try to justify objective criminals staying in America. Lol.
>>
>>93087350
>dude, the whole point of America is to be a nation ofimmigrantwho can come have their own american dream and launch their own business/get a job in the land of freedom.
You are aware that School House Rock is not always a reliable source of historical information, right?
>>
File: 1492823264203.png (731KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1492823264203.png
731KB, 499x499px
>>93092196
They can push harder on the "welfare is slavery" narrative. More black people than they expected voted for Trump and the left pushed really hard on the racist narrative. It really did nothing in the end.
>>
>>93087035
Deinopidae are probably my favorite arachnids, I actually find them kind of cute
>>
>>93092800
>More black people than they expected voted for Trump
As an aside, the fallout from that and from more women voting for Trump than expected is still fucking hilarious.

>"WE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US!?"
>>
>>93090160
But hating islam is justified.
They are a cancerous culture with nothing good, they do not deserve to exist.
>>
>>93089521
>"We'll take Juan for the road"
>>
>>93090160
>It becomes irrational when someone starts screaming at a Muslim on a bus then stab bystanders that try to get them to fuck off.
you mean the exact opposite thing that happened last month is London?
>>
>>93087763
Midwesterner here, can confirm. It's a shame, too, because the Great Lakes region is actually really beautiful.
>>
>>93093594
That happened in Portland last week
>>
>>93093643
Maybe muslims should stop being terrorists if they don't want people to bite back.
Let's hope Israel and muslims finally go to war and destroy each other.
>>
>>93093708
He stabbed three people (killing two) that were trying to defend two muslim girls he was yelling at. One of the victims was a veteran.
>>
>>93093643
It finally happened?
After all those terrorist attacks and BBC's "think of the islams/islams are the real victims" crocodile tears, somebody finally lashed out AND NO MUSLIMS WERE HARMED?
>>
>>93077084
>hurr it's the dealer's fault not my junkie friend

Glad your friend is dead desu. Junkies are a bigger leech on the system than Mexican day laborers.
>>
>>93093801
Most anti-muslims attack usually end up with no dead muslims. The most recent successful one was the one in Canada.
>>
>>93077084
>As someone who's had friends killed by heroine

your friends were fucking idiots unless the heroin was sentient and stabbed them to death or something
>>
File: 1496127820904.jpg (149KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496127820904.jpg
149KB, 857x1200px
>Be American with Mexican ethnicity
>generally agree with better border security
>have to share the same podium as "hurr fuck lazy spics, deport them all XD" and "I'm not racist but statistically Mexicans are destructive, uneducated, dumber, tumors on society" whites
>>
>It's a Family Guy episode
>>
>>93077208

It does though

>believe Congress to be corrupt
>still allow them to tell you what is moral

you cannot possibly be a bigger cuck than that
>>
File: 1496561437911.jpg (26KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496561437911.jpg
26KB, 350x500px
>>93093591
Apparently they didn't find Carlos
>>
>>93078761
Mexico does treat their illegal immigrants like shit and it's something that is just starting to be talked about.

Not to mention the US illegal immigrants living in in Baja and Sinaloa including all those retired American vets who aren't suppose to legally be there since Trump is ruffling feathers.

And Mexico doesn't have a fence/wall in the south.
>>
>>93093607
I heard that funding for upkeep of the lakes has been taken away as part of the whole EPA cuts thing, I hope the lakes aren't too badly affected
>>
>>93093607

Hey now, Colorado is pretty fucking great.
>>
>>93095172
>I hope the lakes aren't too badly affected

They will be. The Great Lakes have been facing problems for years, be it from invasive species like lampreys or factory runoff. In fact, one of the biggest problems is still up in the air- there's an old, unkempt oil pipeline going right under Mackinaw that could potentially break in the near future and cause major problems for the entire region. Of course, that doesn't matter to Michiganders and other midwesterners because muh 1,000 coal mining jobs.
>>
>>93095245
Does Colorado count? I generally consider the midwest to be the Great Lakes region plus some of the Great Plains, but I didn't think it stretched out to the Rockies.
>>
File: EPA protecting the environment.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
EPA protecting the environment.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>93095172
The EPA pollutes more than any private entity ever has, it should be abolished.

The well being of the great lakes is the responsibility of the states bordering it and no one elses.
>>
>>93085297
Last time I checked, nig nogs didn't 'make upl 50% of the population and could potentially overtake the US
>>
>>93093801
Terrorism is a meme, ayyrabs in Europe are more cancerous than niggers in the violent crime department.
>>
>>93087035
it's the red eyes caused by the camera. They make everyone creepy. Photoshop them out and you'll get those innocent peepers back.
>>
>>93087382
>Do you not what overpopulation is?
Not him but this is a fucking meme. We're not 6 meter giants that each need 1000 square kilometers of space. The entire world population can fit within the area of Texas. The US isn't going to run out of space.

If you don't like living in crowded spaces, move to Midwestern America.
>>
Wow bros, nice job, you made a racist thread, nice *clap clap*

Really nice. Very nice. Epic, I'd say.

Epic racism, bros.
>>
>>93083433
I legit don't think you understand the whole western intellectual system.

It doesn't matter who says it, or how prejudiced they are, what matters if their proof.
>>
>>93085637
But that's wrong, their children use the system.
So they get the benefits, without having to pay taxes.
>>
>>93096022
shut up, you niggerjew.
>>
>>93076558
>>93077524
It's coming to the point where I'm realizing Family Guy is easy bait.
>>
>>93077084
>heroine
>>
>>93087350
You do understand we only accepted the best and let them starve if they didn't work.
>>
>>93078842
But all the cool kids are doing it, anon!
>>
>>93096117
Saying slur words is assured to improve your quality of life and self esteem.

So keep on doing that, my friend.
>>
File: 1493607151652.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493607151652.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>93096060
You missed their point. They said facts lost their impact on the public if they were brought alongside dumb rhetorics like racism and other sleazy agendas.

If you want your points to be recognized and your persona to be respected, either drop your prejudice or hide it. This isn't the 20th century, sperging out isn't socially acceptable anymore.
>>
>>93096022
>Can't actually argue
>Makes a passive aggressive jab instead
Seth, is that you?
>>
>>93090089
>Most illegal immigrants actually pay taxes but never are able to collect any of the benefits.

But that's wrong retard, most are payed in cash
>>
>>93087350
>America is a country of immigrants
>That means we have no border laws and can't ever have any border laws even hundreds of years after we formally created a government and colonized the land
People like you are why people hate liberals and why Trump won.
>>
>>93096226
>sperging out isn't socially acceptable anymore.
why'd trump win then
all of the shit you're saying is demonstratively false
>>
>>93090611
plural of anecdote is data
>>
>>93096173
stinky hat
>>
>>93096226
>They said facts lost their impact on the public if they were brought alongside dumb rhetorics like racism and other sleazy agendas

There was no racism that wasn't invented by the cable media. They would just take a clip of something sensible/common sense Trump would say and go "racist racist racist nazi hitler racist" 24/7 with all the newspaper headlines going "racist man says something racist"

Racism as an attack has completely lost all of it's meaning from overuse. Whenever I see a source call someone racist I already know I'm being lied to and that the person who is supposedly racist probably just wants to lower taxes or something
>>
Whenever I imagine someone defending illegal immigrants I always imagine some white trust-fund baby.
>OH NO, NOW WHO WILL CHEAPLY CLEAN MY HOUSE AND LOOK AFTER MY WHELPS AND CLEAN MY SHIT?
They're the only ones who benefit from illegal immigrants being here.
>>
>>93096226
Again, the liberal intellectual system thrives no more on prejudice then cool detachment.
I'm not talking how it is right now, I'm talking how it was and should be, this whole new system is dangerous.
>>
someone should set up camp on Seth MacFarlane's lawn.

tell him to stop being racist and xenophobic and that you have a right to live on his land. property lines are a social construct.
>>
>>93096332
They're also the same people who think the US should keep destroying the Middle East and then bitch about the millions of refugees it creates and accuse everyone of being responsible for importing them.
We are in Hell.
>>
>>93096411
Oh yea, it's always the rich fucktards.
>WE NEED TO TAKE IN MORE REFUGEES, JUST DON'T PUT THEM ANYWHERE NEAR ME BECAUSE THAT'S PATRIARCHY!
Nothing makes my blood boil more than those fucktards and the dumbfucks they brainwash.
>>
File: 1474572510250.png (103KB, 248x218px) Image search: [Google]
1474572510250.png
103KB, 248x218px
>>93096262
Because of the very reason sperging out isn't socially acceptable, how are you not getting this? Look at all the people who voted for him, they're not all racist or whatever, but they all have one thing in common: they see change as a negative thing (hello, >>93096361). They're reactionaries in one way or another.

Why do you think Trump and other right-wing populists always win rural America? Because they fear change, and they promise them they don't have to do anything personally to change their situation, often pinning the blame for their struggles on some foreign force.

>>93096325
This just conveniently ignores every single time Trump has fucked up or being legitimately antagonistic towards a group of people.
>>
>>93096464
>This just conveniently ignores every single time Trump has fucked up or being legitimately antagonistic towards a group of people.
Which is significantly less times than people think. Worst thing he did in regards to a group of people was his post-Orlando tweet but that wasn't even directly related to gays or Muslims but him getting overexcited that another terrorist attack was going to give him a Flordia boost. Trump's "bad" remarks towards minorities are the kinds of statements that are only racist if you frame it to be racist. At worst he's just rude.
>>
>>93096464
>They see change as a negative thing
Have you not been paying attention to /pol/? Change is literally all they want.
>>
>>93096242
Stating that the sky is blue is not a jab at the sky, isn't it? Now, I hold you, a stranger capable of operating a PC, navigating the Internet and roaming the recesses of imageboards, on high regard enough to expect you to agree on me with this simple notion.
Stating facts does not necessarily imply making fun of people or things, and it isn't the case the vast majority of the times. Also, I'm pretty sure it qualifies as an argument on its own, doesn't it? The argument is bringing up to the public's attention the fact itself.

And what I did there, was stating that this thread has been conjured by the minds of racist people, who provided a good portion of the posts which makes it up, and most importantly spurred the discussion away from the subject of cartoons and comics, the primary focus of this board, and instead directed it towards real life issues in a way that was sure, in their minds, to promote their own political agenda. This is a fact and an undeniable truth, deny it in front of this anonymous collective at your own credibility's risk.

Going back to your own post:
>Can't actually argue
This >>93096022 is what I stated, and this my argument. I'm clearly able of holding a conversation and picking up contextual cues.
>Makes a passive aggressive jab instead
As proved above, a statement isn't a passive aggressive jab, you're mistaken.
Before this rather unsatisfacting conversation end, I pray you to take this bit of personal advice to hearth: you can't chalk up every argument you dislike to a passive aggressive remark and expect any consequence other than passing as a foolish moron who can't make an argument for himself.

Good day.
>>
>>93096464
Somehow people like you have started to think that "liberal" means nice. And that our liberal intellectual systems should foster things like sensitivity, tolerance, etc. However while sensitvity, tolerance are good goals in and of themselves, they are fundamentally incompatible with the peaceful and productive advancement of human knowledge. To advance knowledge we must sometimes suffer, and worse still sometimes inflict suffering on others.

Also change isn't a always a good thing, you probably think that the Weimer Repblic changing into nazi germany was good because it's "change"
>>
>>93096464
>This just conveniently ignores every single time Trump has fucked up or being legitimately antagonistic towards a group of people.

No it doesn't, I loved the fact that he is openly antagonistic to media liars, globalist madmen, worthless government employees. And his(actual) fuckups are completely forgivable. I could give a shit that groupie whores let him feel them up.
>>
File: 1496232552343.jpg (211KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1496232552343.jpg
211KB, 860x1236px
>>93096464
Oh wait I'm getting baited
>>
File: 1495560900678.jpg (96KB, 720x714px) Image search: [Google]
1495560900678.jpg
96KB, 720x714px
>>93096691
This post is literally everything that's wrong with America.
I could not sound more purposefull idiotic if I tried my darn hardest.
>>
File: 1496996058988.gif (202KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
1496996058988.gif
202KB, 220x291px
>>93096749
>>
>>93096659
>Which is significantly less times than people think.
But it has still happened.

>Worst thing he did in regards to a group of people was his post-Orlando tweet but that wasn't even directly related to gays or Muslims but him getting overexcited that another terrorist attack was going to give him a Flordia boost.
He has a strange hate boner for Mexicans, for starters. Anytime some country's leader/organization tells him "no" the retard will threaten or actually remove the US out of diplomacy with said people, which often goes against the benefit of Americans and America's allies (see the Paris Treaty). I could go on. You can make the argument that he's not racist, but he's extremely trigger-happy.

>At worst he's just rude.
But you want this man to represent the most important country of the Western world?
>>
>>93096794
>"Funny" pic
>No argument
Every time.
>>
>>93096806
>He has a strange hate boner for Mexicans, for starters.
Not him, but his hate boner for Mexicans isn't strange, no one likes Mexicans.
Though I hate Puerto Ricans much more, especially since they all fled up here to MA and fucking ruined western Mass.
>>
>>93096699
>I don't have a way to retort this
>It must be bait
Nice.
>>
>>93096666
Except this thread is about Family Guy, a genuinely awful show, and a genuinely awful plot point. It's your OPINION that this thread is racist, making it no longer a statement and making your point moot.

You're assuming that disliking people illegally crossing over the border = racism, when it could mean a variety of things, which is ultimately the downfall of your post and what cements it in the realm of opinion and not fact, as you desperately proclaim it is.
>>
>>93096675
>>93096892
But I did
>>
>>93096904
Lmao what a passive aggressive little bitch
>>
File: 1496346392153.jpg (32KB, 336x346px) Image search: [Google]
1496346392153.jpg
32KB, 336x346px
>>93096806
>But it has still happened.
LBJ, one of the biggest pushers for civil rights among blacks, was once quoted for saying "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for 200 years". Fucking Bill Maher who couldn't be more obnoxiously progressive literally just said the N word on TV and Colbert made a cock sucking joke without realizing it. All your fucking idols are racist and have done racist things, it's impossible not to when you're an icon. I guarantee that 90% of the people who whine and bitch about Trump would've acted twice as racist during their campaign because they wouldn't be able compose themselves properly. There's a fucking Avenue Q song about everyone being racist, it's true. Thinking you're not racist or that anyone is incapable of it is almost as ignorant as racism itself. Trump is tackling very delicate issues with a tenacity and composure we've never seen in politics before, it's astounding. He walks right up to the line of the Overton Window and knows exactly where to stop.
>He has a strange hate boner for Mexicans, for starters
I could write a 30 page thesis on why illegal Mexican immigration is bad for everyone but I won't because anyone educated understands why it's bad.
>Anytime some country's leader/organization tells him "no" the retard will threaten or actually remove the US out of diplomacy with said people, which often goes against the benefit of Americans and America's allies (see the Paris Treaty).
If you don't understand why he's doing what he's doing then you need to read up on what the Paris Treaty actually means. Also, how was leaving things like TPP and renegotiating NAFTA bad exactly? Trump doesn't want America run by global interests, there's lots of legitimate reasons to disagree with that but fact is many Americans would prefer America do what's in our own interest rather than what the rest of the world wants.
>>93096829
Pic related
>>
>>93096904
Again, what's so bad about being racist.

I doubt this anon is assaulting people IRL
>>
File: laffing whores.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
laffing whores.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>93097059
>Trump is tackling very delicate issues with a tenacity and composure we've never seen in politics before, it's astounding
>>
>>93096969
But how am I being passive aggressive by attacking your arguments directly?
>>
>>93097100
Oh yeah, tons of people could get away with what he has said and still win the most competitive election in the world. It's really nothing special.
>>
File: 1496187008655.png (138KB, 338x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496187008655.png
138KB, 338x300px
Everytime one of this threads gets posted, without fail, most of the discussions will be like this:

>"We want stronger borders, fuck spics."
>"That's kind of racist."
>"What, wanting stronger borders is racist now?"

Do you guys genuinely not realize what people are pointing out or do you just pretend they're offended?
>>
>>93097119
Except you threw in the fuck spics part you fuck, and also this is 4chan who cares about saying "fuck spics?"
>>
File: 1496061875340.png (248KB, 373x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496061875340.png
248KB, 373x477px
>>93097059
>Trump is tackling very delicate issues with a tenacity and composure we've never seen in politics before, it's astounding.
Okay, this is bait
>>
File: 1495638282054.jpg (107KB, 1306x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495638282054.jpg
107KB, 1306x409px
>>93097119
So? Can people not be racist and right now?
>>
>>93097154
There's nothing unique about his approach to politics, you're right
>>
>>93097162
A broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
File: 1494482730266.jpg (21KB, 474x429px) Image search: [Google]
1494482730266.jpg
21KB, 474x429px
>>93097145
>Except you threw in the fuck spics part you fuck
Because everyone who's sensible does want good border control, it's not something exclusive to a political party. It's when you sprinkle a good argument with retarded shit that people would have a problem with it.
>>
>>93097119
You're forgetting that there is multiple groups of people in this thread. 144 IPs isn't so easily divided into two groups.

As far as I can tell, there's four sides here.
>People who believe we should be letting in illegal immigrants in
>People who hate South Americans
>People who want our borders protected
>People who dislike Seth MacFarlane and his abomination that is Family Guy.
>>
File: 1493400618557.jpg (5KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
1493400618557.jpg
5KB, 272x272px
>>93097175
Just because he's not unique doesn't mean he's not retarded
>>
>>93097255
Eh, I'm just generalizing who see who'd take the bait, but you're right.

However, my autism must inform you South America starts at Colombia, not Mexico.
>>
>>93097255
>People who hate South Americans
I think you mean "people who hate US Hispanics".
And that would include the entire continent.
>>
>>93097257
Yeah, he just won the election despite every major power in the world going against him. What a retard. Why even bother debating his policies?
>>
>>93078980
>The implication is that Canada is just some arbitrarily decided mass of land
Objectively true, though.

Your national border is by FAR the most ridiculous thing on any map in the world. 20 million miles of featureless boundaries "respected" by the most powerful nation in the history of mankind. Canada is not a country, it is an anomaly in the form of the second largest landmass on earth.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>93097343
>every major power in the world going against him
I don't know, the Russians seem pretty chummy with him
>>
>>93097418
>MUH RUSiAINA

XD
>>
>>93097418
You realize the Russia bullshit is literally a narrative right? Look how close they were to dropping it when they thought he would lose. Comey literally went out and said there was nothing there and these are the kinds of headlines we get. "Comey CONFIRMS probe of a POSSIBLE Kremlin...".

I can confirm right now that I'm possibly the one who murdered Seth Rich and that statement would be just as empty as that headline. You're fucking brainwashed. What's worse is that you've likely told thousands of times that they're controlling your thinking and you don't care because it's easier for your brain to comprehend "FUCK DRUMPF".
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-06-09 17.20.09.png (669KB, 1059x844px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-06-09 17.20.09.png
669KB, 1059x844px
>>93097521
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-06-09 17.19.00.png (357KB, 1197x675px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-06-09 17.19.00.png
357KB, 1197x675px
>>93097521
Oh no...
>>
>>93097557
Hey, at least it wasn't an off-the-record remark by an anonymous intelligence officer.
>>
>>93097615
I meant to post that with the post above it. That headline literally says "The FBI looked into it and didn't find anything" but it's reworded to fit a narrative.
>>
>>93097521

Yeah, man! They're controlling people's thinking with their facts and evidence! Reality is just a narrative!
>>
File: 1395615325249.png (384KB, 829x622px) Image search: [Google]
1395615325249.png
384KB, 829x622px
I'm honestly excited to see how 2020 turns out, Republicans can fucking beat up journalists and still win elections, meanwhile the Democrats don't know their ass from their elbow and focus more on a bullshit Russia story than improving their party
>>
>>93097521
>>93097557
>>93097599
>>93097615
>>93097651
You're the one being brainwashed, bro.
Before you say anything, I ain't American and I can confirm the entire world is pointing at you and laughing for electing a living joke that very obviously doesn't give a shit about the interests of the people and doesn't have the mental ability nor the emotional maturity to rule a country, let alone the USA. Only people over here who validate him are living jokes or uneducated lowlives.
>>
>>93097718
Yeah, that's totally relevant to my post. Writing deceptive headlines is the thinking with evidence and facts. That's a totally on point post and it blows everything I said out of the water! You really got me.

You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: anger.gif (87KB, 1294x1651px) Image search: [Google]
anger.gif
87KB, 1294x1651px
>>93096749
>the truth hurts my feefees it's what's wrong with America people shouldn't tell the truth to power

The problem is you
>>
>>93095296

Pretty sure Colorado is the extreme west of what's considered the Midwest.
>>
>>93076537
Stop looking for political nuance in fucking Family Guy.
>killeveryoneinthisthread.jpg
>>
>>93097749
>I ain't American and I can confirm the entire world is pointing at you and laughing
But why should we give a fuck? Pointing and laughing is literally the worst thing you can do to us.
We invaded two countries, the next president gave amnesty to those responsible, bombed half of the Middle East, and you gave him a fucking Nobel peace prize.
>>
>>93097785
Let me guess, according to your wacky world view Donny Drumpoli doesn't belong in the bottom square.
>>
>>93095572
>The well being of the great lakes is the responsibility of the states bordering it and no one elses.

States have their own environmentalist programs and agencies, you fucking moron. Not to mention they share the lakes with Canada.
>>
>>93095993
>He doesn't know what overpopulation is

Kek.
>>
>>93097749
Can't you get arrested for thoughtcrimes in Europestan?
>>
>>93096806
>He has a strange hate boner for Mexicans, for starters

Actually this is a manufactured perception that has no basis in reality, but you can refute me with any actual anti mexican racist stuff he's ever said or done

>will threaten or actually remove the US out of diplomacy with said people, which often goes against the benefit of Americans and America's allies (see the Paris Treaty)

Pulling us out of the Paris treaty was an extremely good thing, pulling us out of parasitic agreements that just transfer wealth out of the country is one of the prime reason he was voted in. I was laughing my ass off the entire time during his withdrawal announcement. That shit made my day.
>>
>>93083433
>openly disparaged POWs
McCain is disparaged by most in the military, he's called the songbird for a reason.
>>
>>93097292
Well now I just feel silly.
>>
Fucking hell /co/ is the worst board.
The only entertaining thing to happen here recently are the EGS threads.
>>
>>93097848
>Let me guess, according to your wacky world view Donny Drumpoli doesn't belong in the bottom square.

Maybe because in my wacky world view Trump had absolutely zero part in the bailout being voted on and signed?

Boy my worldview of the sky being blue is so wacky, you got me. Reality sure is overrated, I'm convinced.
>>
File: america.png (372KB, 680x565px) Image search: [Google]
america.png
372KB, 680x565px
>>93097084

This is something that legitimately scares me about modern society. I think we can all agree that overt racism is bad, but it doesn't come from no where and I'm sure we all have that one racist family member who's otherwise pretty harmless. But now being a racist is a label almost as bad as pedophile, and even the allegation of it can lead to a scandal.
>>
>>93097871
>States have their own environmentalist programs and agencies, you fucking moron

That's literally what I said mr "I have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old"
>>
>>93097936
>Implying most of the boards aren't shit
>Implying board culture didn't die with Moot
>>
>>93097959
>view Trump had absolutely zero part in the bailout being voted on and signed?

?
>>
>>93097988
??

Trump had no part in the bailout. Is this difficult for you to grasp?
>>
>>93097895
No, we are actually free here.
>>
>>93097973
>This is something that legitimately scares me about modern society. I think we can all agree that overt racism is bad, but it doesn't come from no where and I'm sure we all have that one racist family member who's otherwise pretty harmless. But now being a racist is a label almost as bad as pedophile, and even the allegation of it can lead to a scandal.

I don't even think over racism is bad, as long as it's just thoughts. I was raised to know that thoughts are different then actions, AKA you shouldn't be punished for badthought but should for bad actions.

But I guess I was lucky to be raised in an Armenian household
>>
File: 1471831787231.jpg (33KB, 493x386px) Image search: [Google]
1471831787231.jpg
33KB, 493x386px
>>93097897
>Pulling us out of the Paris treaty was an extremely good thing
Yeah buddy you keep telling yourself that
>>
File: EU Orwell.png (448KB, 735x964px) Image search: [Google]
EU Orwell.png
448KB, 735x964px
>>93098002
Factually wrong, I give the yanks shit but they have nothing on the amount you dickheads bend over.

You can actually get arrested for bantz on facebook.
>>
>>93098009
Thoughts on the Turks?
>>
>>93098002
So is a hate crime not a thoughtcirme?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

What crime did this guy commit, or the other various people that got aressted for flags/facebook posts?
>>
>>93098009

I mean like "Let's go hang a Nigger" or "I won't hire you because you're a spic" kind of racism, not "My daughter is dating a jungle bunny, but at least he's not into jiggaboo music" racism.
>>
>>93076597
Yes, but it is happening so much.

The only reason voting counts at all because it's happening in large enough numbers. Yet keeping people from voting and trying to say that it's okay because in each individual case, it's just one vote, and how important is that in the grand scheme isn't okay because when it's okay in one case it's okay in many cases and suddenly it makes a huge difference
>>
>>93098048
I hate turks that deny the Armenian genoicde, and want Armenian land back. But I admit that good turks saved my ancestors so they're not all bad.

Luckily my family is part of the 1% in the USA and is slowly making the push for pro Armenia policy
>>
>>93098034
>You can actually get arrested for bantz on facebook.
This is the part where I ask you for source and you either conveniently disappear or post grossly misinterpreted data.

>>93098051
Britain is not part of the EU.
>>
>>93098051
>UK
>Europe
>>
>>93098078
germany hate speech laws
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung
>>
>>93077084
>someone who's had friends killed by heroine introduced into my town by illegals
This is interesting and I'd like for you to elaborate
>>
>>93098020
What was the trillion dollars going to pay for?

How come only we had to pay that much?

How are they going to fix the environment?

Since you've clearly read the paris treaty multiple times due to how smug and dismissive you are, maybe you can tell me one beneficial thing it was going to do?

Otherwise I WILL keep telling myself that not wasting a trillion dollars is a good thing, because it'll be true.
>>
>>93076816
Don't forget the reintroduction of previously-exterminated lice to the United States because illegal immigrants don't get deloused.
>>
File: 1471754568837.png (494KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471754568837.png
494KB, 640x481px
>>93098100
I thought it was obvious by now that I literally don't give a shit about whatever you're saying?
>>
>>93098020
I think the whole accord was bullshit and a way to increase goverment power.

The only way to cut down carbon admissions to an effectively level would also drastically lower living conditions, and thus it's just lipservice and a way to get extra monies.
>>
>>93078934
Non-American here, do these Canadians cause a lot of problems? Gangs and crime? Canadian Mafia running the businesses and having 13-point leaf tattoos? Drugs and whores and killings? Money laundering or something? Do they leak money back to Canada? Do they work illegally? What happens
>>
>>93098128
And that's why you're a loser
>>
>>93096411
The Middle East is on the verge of cannibalizing itself what with the crisis in Yemen and the Qatar thing, can't wait for more refugees
>>
>>93098146
They don't do anything like that
>>
>>93098089
>Volksverhetzung, in English "incitement of the masses", "instigation of the people" (the official English translation of the German Criminal Code uses "incitement to hatred"[1][2]), is a concept in German criminal law that refers to incitement to hatred against segments of the population and refers to calls for violent or arbitrary measures against them, including assaults against the human dignity of others by insulting, maliciously maligning, or defaming segments of the population

This is not a hate speech law.
Violence and defamation are crimes. Instigation to crime is a crime in itself.

Take notice that insults and defamations are different things.
>>
>>93097981
Okay, but different states can have different policies. Wisconsin, a red state, might choose to put less funding into its environmental programs, and as a result Lake Michigan and Lake Superior (which Wisconsin borders) become noticeably more polluted. This would affect blue states like Minnesota and Illinois, which also border said lakes, despite not having a say in it; not even mentioning Canada, which borders 4 of the 5 Great Lakes.

It's much more complicated than just "everyone does their own thing".
>>
>>93098132
>The only way to cut down carbon admissions to an effectively level would also drastically lower living conditions
Oh for fucks sake do people really believe this
>>
>>93097985
>Moot
who?
>>
File: 1472685760316.jpg (122KB, 532x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1472685760316.jpg
122KB, 532x1182px
>>93098147
At least I'm self-aware enough to realize arguing about politics on an imageboard is a waste of time since nothing that's said here has any meaningful impact
>>
>>93098167
Section 130 makes it a crime to publicly incite hatred against parts of the population or to call for violent or arbitrary measures against them or to insult, maliciously slur or defame them in a manner violating their (constitutionally protected) human dignity. Thus for instance it is illegal to publicly call certain ethnic groups "maggots" or "freeloaders".[34] Volksverhetzung is punishable in Germany even if committed abroad and even if committed by non-German citizens, if only the incitement of hatred takes effect within German territory, e.g., the seditious sentiment was expressed in German writing or speech and made accessible in Germany (German criminal code's Principle of Ubiquity, Section 9 §1 Alt. 3 and 4 of the Strafgesetzbuch).
>>
>>93098175
*Oh for fucks sake do americans really believe this
>>
>>93098167
Volksverhetzung means "incitement of popular hatred", and it doesn't matter if the statement is true, just if it causes hate.
>>
>>93098174
>Wisconsin, a red state, might choose to put less funding into its environmental programs, and as a result Lake Michigan and Lake Superior (which Wisconsin borders) become noticeably more polluted

What makes you think this would happen? Why do you think government is the only solution to fixing the environment?

What makes you think spending less money is bad?
>>
File: dancingclowns.gif (3MB, 333x263px) Image search: [Google]
dancingclowns.gif
3MB, 333x263px
>>93098189
>Jokes on you I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>93098218
>Why do you think government is the only solution to fixing the environment?

Oh boy, you're one of those people. Tell me, what's your solution to environmental problems in the US?
>>
>>93098078
>Britain is not part of the EU.
I think it is still? Not that anon, but afaik they've only made the decision to separate and are in the process of almost starting the talks about how exactly will they separate and how will everything work once they do, but at the moment they are very much still a part of the EU

You know, just like a new president doesn't magically become president the moment the election result is verified, there's a process and a protocol
>>
>>93098084
Where do you think the UK is, outer space?
>>
>>93098167
Germany won't even allow foreigners to burn their own flag to protest their governments. Because they're forbidden from insulting themselves.
>>
File: 1477449016100.jpg (7KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
1477449016100.jpg
7KB, 233x216px
>>93098248
Your point?
>>
>>93098084
howretarded.avi
>>
File: hee-yuck.jpg (69KB, 689x1023px) Image search: [Google]
hee-yuck.jpg
69KB, 689x1023px
>>93098128
you know what this seams to be a argument not about the problem but the fact that you are afraid of being wrong on a mater that you did not look into.
>>
>>93098191
You absolutely wrecked him m8
Watch him come back pretending to be retarded
>>
How is this thread still up?
>>
>>93098320
good fun :3
>>
>>93097897
>trying to keep the planet habitable is against America's interests

okay
>>
>>93098333
Too be fair, if eveyone else does it and we don't we get all the benfits without any of the work
>>
>>93098254
>Oh boy, you're one of those people.

Yeah one of those people who thinks freedom is good and that people shouldn't be giving 30-50% of their incomes to the government, how fucking weird and backwards.

I would start by enforcing property rights according to the constitution so that the government doesn't selectively choose who gets to pollute because they can pay more.
>>
>>93098348
Sounds like a good republican strategy to me.
>>
>>93098348
>get all the benfits without any of the work
Sounds a bit like communism
No wonder the republican color is red ayyy
>>
>>93098333
How is it keeping the planet habitable?

This basic question is asked a million times with no answer beyond smug dismissal. How is taking a trillion dollars from us keeping the planet habitable?
>>
>>93098310
I don't think he's trolling, I just think he's shocked about how draconian european laws are when it comes to freedom of speech.

We might have thought vigilantes but they have thought police in full force.
>>
File: 5ec9df_6000880.jpg (175KB, 1200x403px) Image search: [Google]
5ec9df_6000880.jpg
175KB, 1200x403px
>>93098355
Sad, buddy. Just sad.
>>
>>93098384
It's like a mexican stand off, if everyone drops their guns and you don't it's super good for you.

However if you drop your gun and they don't you're kinda fucked
>>
>>93098398
I'm not an ancap, there has to be a government with laws and a court system.

You just take "the government doesn't need 50% of your income" to be a strawman that you invent where you tell yourself I want to abolish government.
>>
File: 1474313606597.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1474313606597.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>93098304
I'm about as afraid of being proven wrong as anyone else here, including you, is.

In all honesty, believe whatever you want. Chalk this one up in your "Won Internet Arguments" board if you so please. But the truth is I just don't care about whatever you want to drill into my head.
>>
>>93098396
One of greatest problems in modern politics is just how fucking ignorant the electorate is.
The people supporting the EU based on buzzword arguments have no clue about what way the wind blows from Brussels. An army and draconian laws to keep the peace, police state or caliphate by 2100.
>>
>>93098191
Again, how is a law against defaming and publicly insulting people with generic slurs restricting your speech? If you think you can produce a well though argument against them that isn't just spewing vitriolic hate you surely don't need to use such lowly terms anyway.
Also you are just completely ignoring the context of where and when these laws where made, maybe they aren't perfect for nowadays' standards and some aspects could be loosened a bit but they exist for a reason.

>>93098215
This is plainly wrong. You are still very allowed to make rational and well worded arguments.

>>93098310
No argument, nice.

>>93098396
Please, inform yourself better.
>>
>>93098450
The government doesn't take 50% of anyone's income. The top tax bracket is 39.60%. If you didn't even know that, the last thing you should be doing is making up some backwards philosophy to compensate for it.
>>
>>93096281
No it isn't.
>>
>>93098395
>no answer
What do you think will happen when temperatures rise, exactly? Seriously.
>>
>>93098395
International mutually agreed efforts towards doing something about pollution and climate change and all that are absolutely necessary if the planet is to be kept habitable. Every country obviously thinks of their best short-term interest first, and it's very easy to think that oh we're not gonna do anything about it because all those other countries won't either and we'd be at a disadvantage, which means that big treaties like Paris where pretty much every country at least agrees that yeah this is a problem and we need to do something is important. It's important to create a general worldwide atmosphere of this being an issue that something needs to be done about.

Unless you're one of those "climate change doesn't exist" yahoos, of course

>taking a trillion dollars from us
And how exactly was committing to cutting your own pollution gonna do that? You're just spewing bullshit without even knowing what you're talking about, huh?
"In the Paris Agreement, each country determines, plans and regularly reports its own contribution it should make in order to mitigate global warming."
Where is the "taking a trillion dollars from us" part, exactly?
>>
>>93098473
>Again, how is a law against defaming and publicly insulting people with generic slurs restricting your speech?
Am I allowed to call Israel child murderers for bombing hospitals in Palestine?
Children killers is a well-known anti-semitic slur.
>>
>>93098461
its not about being right or wrong you need to understand there is a point that you as a person trying to push these ideals on others only harm them and put them at risk.not about what media has pushed on you to think my dude.
>>
>>93098542
Any agreement that's serious will need to tackle China, 40% of the worlds pollution with Communist regard to the environment.
Otherwise the fear is that increasing regulations will simply increase the rate of industry leaving to go to third world places where there are no standards, sure this will stop the Western Worlds output but the problem has only been shifted elsewhere.

Nuclear power baby, that's your solution.
>>
>>93098473
Who decides what a slur is?

yes bad words might cause people anger and pain. But thats all right. The western intellectual system is not some sort of anything goes pluralism in which all ways of believing are created equal and you have to be nice. Again as I stated before >>93096675 something in the pursit of truth people we get insulted and in germany it's illegal to do that.

Look at article 166 of the Strafgesetzbuch
§ 166 Defamation of religious denominations, religious societies and World view associations
(1) Whoever publicly or by dissemination of writings (§ 11 par. 3) defames, in a manner suitable to disturb the public peace, the substance of the religious or world view conviction of others, shall be fined or imprisoned for up to three years.
(2) Whoever publicly or by dissemination of writings (§ 11 par. 3) defames, in a manner suitable to disturb the public peace, a church established in Germany or other religious society or world view association, or their institutions or customs, shall be punished likewise.
>>
>>93098544
>Children killers is a well-known anti-semitic slur.
Never heard about it.
But yes, I'm pretty sure you can as long as you don't word it like a retard and blame it on their army or politicians instead of all of them.
>>
Hey retards, here are facts

>Most illegal immigrants do not cross the border on foot or automobile, so the wall would be worthless
>The wall would kill tons of organisms surrounding it
>It would be expensive as fuck for no purpose
>Illegal immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than native born citizens
>This includes their illegal immigration itself, because while unlawful entry is a criminal statute, the majority of illegals simply overstay their visas and thus only commit unlawful residence, which is not a criminal statute
>>
>>93098423
It's not like a Mexican stand off at all because no-one's pointing guns at each other

rather it's like everyone's at the same boat which is sinking because people keep pulling bits from the hull to trade among each other
Everyone tries to agree to pull less stuff so the boat will hold together, but one dude is like fuck that, Imma benefit when I'll be the only one pulling as many bits as before huehuehue

Well the boats gonna sink and everyone's fucked, so nice going
>>
>>93098503
Also again, if you're supporting people get put in jail for insulting others you support thought police.

It also might be good to educate yourself before talking smack
https://www.thelocal.de/20160713/german-police-launch-first-nationwide-hate-speech-raids
https://www.theverge.com/2016/7/13/12170590/facebook-hate-speech-germany-police-raid
http://www.dailywire.com/news/11067/thoughtcrime-germany-prosecute-online-hate-speech-joshua-yasmeh
>>
File: angry-white-men.jpg (43KB, 400x257px) Image search: [Google]
angry-white-men.jpg
43KB, 400x257px
>>>93083433
>We have a voter base
We have a voter base which styled itself as the party of family values, honoring the veterans, and getting corporate fat cats out of Washington but voted in a Wall Street millionaire, lech who openly disparaged POWs.
I'm not going to win anyone with these statements I'm about to make, so I'll say it anyway because it needs to be said.

The Right is completely and utterly racist, sexist, bigoted and tribalist, because the United States of America has no place in the modern multicultural landscape it's been co-opted into, and the Right is, for all intents and purposes, a reaction of its basic native population to that statement. White people hate you just as much as you think they do. And that's a good thing, because we're better.

And why wouldn't we be? White people fucking rock, and you? You suck. Every modern component of civilization was if not invented by then propogated by white people. Paper? Gunpowder? Asians may have made that shit, but ya'll slant-eyed motherfuckers were using that shit as windows and celebration toys. We gave the world the ability to read, and the power to win wars and conquer the goddamn moon. And that's not counting glass, the advanced wheel, modern medicine, the printing press, every form of transportation that isn't horse and foot, the modern jurisprudence and a whole writ of alternative political theories and subtheories, the musical theory, the artistic and architectual movements of the past five centuries, and the Goddamn Cheeseburger to start. Everywhere we go, roads get made, schools get started, hospitals start running, order comes to town, people live and love better. Life gets more open, people get more understanding, and everyone just gets closer to that dream of the Starship Utopia.

And then everyone else takes a MASSIVE FUCKING SHIT ON ALL OF IT.
>>
>>93098680
>>93098473
wrong one
>>
>>93098619
>Any agreement that's serious will need to tackle China
China has already ratified the Paris treaty. It did so before the G20 countries.
>>
>>93098681
Black people, living in the genetics of their fraternal honor system and high-strength low iq mentalities, start stupid shit over stupid shit, demand tribute by their family (the government now) and care little for the upkeep and perpetuity of the social contract. They feed on gossip and rumor and build it into their culture, just like in Africa. Though at least here it's not 'bald people have gold inside their heads' no you evolved to 'hey you can get a buzz if you shit and piss in a water jug and leave a condom on to let it ferment and then huff it'. And if you become someone who is aware and wants to change it, if they don't bleed your ass dry they'll beat it. And they SMELL. What is that? Speed Stick? Do you really hate ashiness that hard you avoid all sorts of water? Take a fucking shower. And they're OUR FUCKING KIDS. We got tempted into it (oh we'll get to those fuckers in a minute, oh boy) immediately repulsed at the concept and built whole social movements against it, fought and bled near a million for it, tried to unify, deal with the bitterness and section off the community, addressed that failing, and NOW? They burn down their own shit and tear down our history for one dumb Andre the Giant looking ass getting shot and rumor-milling a lie about 'muh hands up' EVEN WHEN THERE IS CLEAR AND PRESENT FOOTAGE TO THE CONTRARY. No, no reasoned demand, no address of legal investigation or measures for cop bodycams, no appeal to the white man, NO, burn down your goddamn neighborhood and steal the hair extensions and PROVE you have no agency when you demand we pay for you to rebuild it. FUCK.
>>
File: isis-paris-slaughter-bataclan.jpg (134KB, 571x769px) Image search: [Google]
isis-paris-slaughter-bataclan.jpg
134KB, 571x769px
>>93098710
Oh but that doesn't stop there. No, we can deal with a cranky child counter-culture. No, NOW, because we were stupid enough to let EVERYONE from Europe in (oh you know it's coming, you KNOW it's coming) now identity is so deconstructed we gave up any concept of what unified us as a people in favor of 'hey can you do this for cheaper than this other guy? Great, give him a citizenship!' And lowered the bar over and over. Now people we kept away with fucking deserts and depth-charges come to our West, and decide 'hey all those unifing propositions and general social conduct? Mang, fuck dat shit, YA ES HORA ALLAHU AKBAR!' And we magnanimous as we are just cross our fingers and think back to the warped sense of the past and go 'oh maybe they'll like burgers next generation and clap at movies like we do'. Wrong. The cultural pressures of the Latin states have not molded a yearning venture capitalist and peaceful protestor, it has brought in Las Zetas, a gibsmedat people, and the goddamn neo-Caliphate. Why on earth would centuries of social compliance and place-accepting change from stepping into Texas? Why would millenia of a religion of law-replacement and a blood and soil for swarthiness revert when the weather's colder? Why would the societal pressures of a old ancient view of society suddenly want to go standard fuck party when it gets to Orlando? It won't and it doesn't. WHY???
>>
File: woody-allen.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
woody-allen.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>93098730
WELL HERE THEY ARE LAD THE MAIN FFFFFUCKING EVENT! 168 TIMES EXILED AND STILL GOING WRONG, IT'S THE ONE, THE ONLY, G HYPHEN D DAMN JEWS!!! Take the swarthy rebellious arabic tribalism of turn of the era Western Babylon, add a smattering of social ill and displacement based on colonial pressure and old school scorched earth policy, mix in a thousand years of adaptation and intermixing with European stock for proto-eugenics and tribal lockdown without the soil component, let simmer a few centuries and BAM! The eternal European problem. Hot potatoed from one culture to the next, making every oppurtunity to the assumed grand goal of returning to a land who long since forgot about them, stewing on centuries of duplicity and anti-connective policies while soaking up ALL the money every chance they can, Jews have shoah'd again and again into our hearts and our lobbying. And in the paradigm shift from religious unity to ethnic unity, what is their answer to nationalism? The jewish nationalism of communism! You get a nihilistic self-devouring all-encompassing oligarch, and YOU get a nihilistic self-devouring all-encompassing oligarch, EVERYBODY GETS ONE!! Mix in the bucket-list revengeathon on Germany for mixing up the whole system with the paradigm shift that doubled down on stopping their shit after corrupting the catholics, and now national identity for whites is dead because it's MEAN. And what's in place? Poz! Poz in the media they run, poz in the movies they make, poz in the lobbying they do, all to erode the identity of the host into a stranger in a strange land for everyone. A world where Jew is right at home. And why wouldn't you be? Oh yeah, you're dumb cattle so who cares? Oh but what's this? They got their wish? An ethnostate just like the rest of the planet so they can go and rebuild what they used to be instead of what mess they've become now? A r-r-REDEMPTION ARC?!?!? Pfff, FUCK THAT SHIT GOY, I GOT A FIAT CURRENCY TO BREAK AND KIDS TO GIVE AIDS!
>>
Name a single terrorist attack committed in the US by refugees in the last 30 years.
>>
>>93098492
>The government doesn't take 50% of anyone's income

It absolutely does take that much, entitlements aren't listed as taxes but if you make a million a year you will be paying 46%+ of your income to the government, they take an insane amount of money from everyone.

Even people in the bottom 50% poorest income pay as much as 30% when they only contribute 2% to government revenue. So taxation is literally blocking poorer people from living better lives.

All I'm asking is what makes you think the government needs that much money to protect the environment?

>freedom, low taxes and having economic rights is some backward philosophy

I really hope you aren't actually this retarded.
>>
>>93083433
Islam isn't a race, and they should all be banned for adhering to a terrorist ideology created by a genocidal child rapist.
>>
File: jordan-peterson.jpg (93KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson.jpg
93KB, 512x288px
>>93098756
All that maybe is ranty, it's bile, and it's what every woke white man woman and child holds inside. Because despite Carthage and Rhodesia, despite the cities you burned, and the cultures you ruined, despite everything you made wrong, we want to believe, whole and parcel that we can make this mad-dog system work. Because we don't like what happens when we get angry. We feel it's beneath us now. And we don't want to admit it's not beneath you. So we compromise what we know you'll hate with coded language. Family values are the values before the Jew told mothers that child-rearing wasn't a life worth living, and before trashy cultures said disrespect and violence unchecked are cool and exotic. Corporate fat cats out of Washington? We MEAN Jews. We always meant Jews. At least a white billionaire gives back to the people. Try seeing the Koch brothers build railroads or Soros to start an education system. And don't give me that 'oh but he was doing underhanded blah blah fought unions blah so he's evil' bitch at least the noblesse oblige came about at all. And they were OUR rich billionaires, not loans from some other place. Respecting veterans is mostly a (((neocon)) tripe because it's tied with Israel defending, and fact is some POWs cuck hard (looking at you McCain), but the goal is a belief in duty and honor in service of your life to an identity and people. It's pozzed as shit and just a job for government cheese to people now, but it USED to mean something.
>>
>>93098473
>Again, how is a law against defaming and publicly insulting people with generic slurs restricting your speech? If you think you can produce a well though argument against them that isn't just spewing vitriolic hate you surely don't need to use such lowly terms anyway.

Again, that's so arbitrary it can be applied to anything. Like saying that Mohammad never existed, or was a pedophile warmonger.
>>
>>93098756
So is this pasta or is this just some faggot who wants to claim credit for the accomplishments of people whose skin tone matches their own?
>>
>>93098622
> in a manner suitable to disturb the public peace
> in a manner suitable to disturb the public peace
There's the discriminant.
As I said, if you word an opinion that goes against the interest of a minority, religion or whatever group you don't like, that's fine for the law.
It's only when you start to inciting for race wars, openly defaming or chimping out that you are violating the law.

Take also not of the word 'public'. No one is taking away your private rights.
>>
>>93098638
Sorry to break it to you paco but every single Mexican who crosses that boarder is committing a crime
And we know that the boarder won't get rid of the majority of them, it will still get rid of a lot of them nonetheless
Plus the real way to get rid of illegals is to target sanctuary cities and stop them from sending money home, if there is no way for them to make money they will go somewhere else
>>
>>93098775
>>93098764
>>
File: oy vey.png (89KB, 232x312px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
89KB, 232x312px
>>93098777
And I hear and read what you all say, this is no white-exclusive sin (fuck RIGHT OUT with your racism = power + privilege shit, racism was a White people word, we define it, you cultural appropriating shitlords) you hate us just as hard and unlike us have no attachment to the security and stability of what came before. No you want YOUR Africa, YOUR Israel. But not there, not in the world you made. HERE. In the place where we learned everything. Because none of you faggots read the story of the Little Red Hen, and we're more selfless than her and we actually let you EAT the bread. Eat ALL of it. Culture is blood soil and tradition, and right now, on every angle, we're under attack by invaders. The Right is a stand against that, but we can't get angry, no no so we capitulate and compromise, and still lose.

Let me make that clear, this is a transitional period. White people everywhere are angry. Angry that we're considered stupid and backward for having our IQ scores shot for living next to coons and lied about incestual rape gangs and psychotic landgrabbers. We're angry that our children are led further and further down the somas and orgie porgies while the dealers shrug and grin and pretend it was a choice in a world gone mad. We're angry at our jobs, our homes, our culture taken from us, and yet we still, WE STILL, wanted to express this anger democratically and fairly, and you ASSHOLES still want to confound it. And you cheer, death death DEATH! To White man! To his world! To his creations! Death to it all!

And we're all slowly starting to realize arguments aren't going to work.

>>93098764
COLUMBUS OHIO EIGHT MONTHS AGO YOU MEMORY HOLING FUCK!!!!
>>
>>93098777
Holy hell and he keeps on going, lovely trips by the way.
>>
>>93098532
>>93098542

Again no answer. "How is giving up this much money going to fix things" is a really simple question but every time someone asks all they get are empty platitudes and feel good buzzwords that don't answer anything. And you act like people are dumb for smelling bullshit?

>What do you think will happen when temperatures rise, exactly? Seriously.

What do you think will happen when they don't?
>>
>>93098542
Global warming cant be stopped fucktard.
>>
>>93098796
>Sorry to break it to you paco but every single Mexican who crosses that boarder is committing a crime
Unlawful residence isn't a criminal statute.

>And we know that the boarder won't get rid of the majority of them, it will still get rid of a lot of them nonetheless
Nope, the others will just switch to flying over.

>Plus the real way to get rid of illegals is to target sanctuary cities and stop them from sending money home, if there is no way for them to make money they will go somewhere else
Extremely unfeasible.
>>
File: Eliza sleep.gif (2MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
Eliza sleep.gif
2MB, 245x280px
>>93076537
>this thread
Oh, wait. This isn't /pol/
it's just /co/s usual stupidity.
>>
>>93098801
>And we're all slowly starting to realize arguments aren't going to work.
The irony.
>>
>>93087060
>In the USA... maybe?
the Human Trafficking is all Cartels. No humanitarianism at all. They use the illegal immigrants as drug traffickers too.
The Cartels are making a killing off of the whole affair, while we have more Foreign mouths to feed while our own children die from Heroin ODs
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>93098801
You should see what gets said at alt-right pool parties when we're drunk and none of the smartphones are listening, you seen those webms of niggers necklacing people? Oh we are ready to do SO much worse. And we won't be stupid, we raised our kids to aim. We raised our kids to strike well. We tried the hard way, NOW the Saxon hates. And every day when the capitulations and attempts to bash against a system that is now corrupted beyond all belief is a day closer to the end. White people are slow to anger, but we are slow to calm down as well. This is not a threat it is a promise, Dylan Roof and Anders Brevik are the cracks starting to spill. Right Wing Death Squads are a meme. So is White Sharia, and God Emperors, and Beta Uprising. But then again, so was the Baneposting, and we memed a plane crash into reality. The meme magic is a power, it is a new God of a new age where we all go fucking mad.

That's what the Modern Right is, a bubbling broth that, if the fire is turned off right now could be a very respectful dish. And the Left is the idiot throwing nogs, oh excuse me, logs on the blaze. And when that pot boils over, everyone is fucked. Don't believe me? Ask Jerusalem in 1099 what a bunch of angry invaded white people are capable of.

>>93098793
But feel bad for the holocaust because people with your skin tone did it. And also blacks can be proud of peanut butter and super soakers.
>>
>>93098794
>n a manner suitable to disturb the public peace

Again, so if Muslims get so offended they riot my rights get taken away?

If people get offended your rights don't count, also the whole public/private distrinction here doesn't matter. What if I get offended by homosexual talk in public, should I be able to get them aressted
>>
>>93078842
Him getting impeached would only make them more rabid
>>
>>93098801
Not a refugee, try again.

>>93098814
They will, so your premise is false.

Nobody is "giving up money." Arby's alone employs more than the entire coal industry. Green tech is taking off. The US is being left behind by its retarded president.
>>
File: big_1473826507_image.jpg (28KB, 1280x648px) Image search: [Google]
big_1473826507_image.jpg
28KB, 1280x648px
>>93098840
In conclusion; Homestuck is for faggots and so is your crap. Right Wing Death Squads yesterday pls.
>>
>>93098840
Oh, so you are just a larper who took things waaay to far. Well I personally don't feel pride that someone who shared my genetics 500 years ago invented some cool shit, but whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>93098709
China doesn't have to decrease it's pollution output until 2025, and even then there's no solid plan on how much they need to decrease after that. Not to mention it receives billions of dollars in this agreement to buy solar panels and other green energies (or whatever they want, there is no way to hold them accountable).

Of course China is into getting free shit.
>>
>>93098863
>Nobody is "giving up money."

The Paris treaty was gonna to make us pay a trillion dollars
>>
>>93098875
China leads the world in green tech investment and the US pollutes more per capita. muh china is a dumb argument.
>>
>>93098865
So, how many times have you jerked it to The Turner Diaries?
>>
File: eyeroll.jpg (25KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll.jpg
25KB, 345x194px
>>93090089
>Most illegal immigrants actually pay taxes
>>
File: 1494019415550.png (294KB, 670x687px) Image search: [Google]
1494019415550.png
294KB, 670x687px
>>93098599
I literally could not care less about what you think of me based on a few anonymous posts, my dude
>>
>>93098815
>Hurrr something can't be prevented completely so instead of even trying to slow things down and save something, let's just carry on like we did so far and destroy everything

That's kind of like "oh no, this building caught fire, well let's not even try to contain it so that only a couple of buildings will be destroyed, let's just sit back and watch the entire city burn to the ground"
>>
>>93098891
No it wasn't. Trump lied, like always.
>>
>>93098903
Then why do you keep replying faggot
>>
>>93098863
>not a refugee
http://web.archive.org/web/20161128204600/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38136658
>Somali-born Artan was living in the US as a legal permanent resident, unnamed officials told AP news agency.

>Law enforcement officials quoted by NBC News said the attacker had left Somalia with his family in 2007, and lived in Pakistan before resettling two years ago in the US.

What do you think was going on there? What was Somalia doing in 2007?
>>
>>93098764
Well, I can think of quite a few committed by Muslims, which was inspired by their Islamic ideology.

Muslims "fleeing" their own fucked up ideology, while still being Muslim, aren't "refugees". They are literally part of the problem.
>>
>>93098875
>you can't ask us to do anything because look here's this scapegoat country supposedly being worse event though they're actually making an effort while we pulled out of the whole thing
>>
>>93098937
Your conjecture doesn't make him a refugee. Try again.
>>
>>93098891
>The Paris treaty was gonna to make us pay a trillion dollars
Exactly how and to whom exactly
It wasn't, it was just bullshit
>>
>>93098920
Its caused by our planet not humans.

Just give up already.
>>
File: 1443887469662.png (786KB, 739x739px) Image search: [Google]
1443887469662.png
786KB, 739x739px
>>93095572
HOLY SHIT! you guys have cheese rivers? brb moving to US of fucking A
>>
>>93098894
Never read it. Been meaning to, but I'm going through the rest of the basic reading list. Hoppe is where I'm at now.
>>
>>93098939
So you can't name one, is what you're saying. Got it.
>>
File: global warming.png (395KB, 2758x1348px) Image search: [Google]
global warming.png
395KB, 2758x1348px
>>93098922

It was designed to cripple U.S. expansion over a dubious claim that is not based in anything scientific. It was a completely shit agreement and Trump was correct to reject it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t871q-t088
>>
>>93098764
Nobody is saying refugees should not come.
They're talking about *Muslim* refugees.
>>
>>93098985
Well according to /k/ it is gay as fuck when it comes to anything involving tactics and realism in urban warfare, and /lit/ says that it makes the organization into a set of mary sues. That and it ends with a boot stomping the face of the remaining white folks, but it is a good thing because the foot wearing the boot is white.
>>
File: ratigan_1266495263866_350_350.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ratigan_1266495263866_350_350.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>93098973
>Its caused by our planet not humans.
Ohhhh boy
I bet you also believe in chemtrails or some shit like that
>>
>>93098922
>No it wasn't

Yes it was
>>
>>93099042
see
>>93098993

Manmade global warming is a hoax perpetuated by politicians and scientists desperate for funding
>>
>>93098985
Well at any rate, what is your ancestry anyhow? I mean a guy with your convictions must be of 100% nordic stock or some shit.
>>
>>93098993
>>93099050

>It was designed to cripple U.S. expansion over a dubious claim that is not based in anything scientific.
Wrong as usual, Trumpling.

http://www.economics-ejournal.org/economics/discussionpapers/2011-39

https://ir.citi.com/hsq32Jl1m4aIzicMqH8sBkPnbsqfnwy4Jgb1J2kIPYWIw5eM8yD3FY9VbGpK%2Baax

Actual analysis projects that inaction over climate change will cost many times more than 1 trillion dollars.
>>
>>93098844
>Again, so if Muslims get so offended they riot my rights get taken away?
No, learn to read.

>If people get offended your rights don't count
I know you won't believe it, but it doesn't work like this, stop assuming for a second we bend down in every single situation to the people you don't like and you'll see how dumb you sound. You're no different than the people who hear about American gun laws and jump to the assumption they breed shooting killers.

>also the whole public/private distrinction here doesn't matter
It does, public means anything that is easily accessible by anyone. Do you think hyper-nationalist groups in Germany don't exist, like, at all? They do, but they are allowed to do their own thing as long they aren't cancerous in public about it.
>>
>>93099001
Name a single terrorist attack committed by a muslim refugee in the last 30 years.

You can't.
>>
File: thesun.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thesun.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>93099042
Ohhhh boy
I bet you believe pic related has nothing to do with the temperature or some shit like that
>>
>>93098959
Okay, technicalities huh? You want to play that game? I remember when it was 'oh no immigrants gotcha'. BOSTON BOMBER
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/29/us/tamerlan-tsarnaevs-contacts-on-russian-trip-draw-scrutiny.html
>https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/how-boston-bombing-suspects-became-us-citizens/316082/
Asylum from Chechnya.
>>
>>93099068
>suitable to disturb the public peace

What do you think this statement means
>>
>>93083472
Aren't you actually agreeing with him in that post?

Like 1 guy in the grocery stealing 1/4 pound of garlic once a week is a tiny thing they won't even care about, but if a hundred people started doing it then suddenly it's a problem.
It's not any less illegal for the first guy but definitely less destructive.
>>
>>93099079
Does it count if they committed the crime as a citizen or legal permanent resident but they initially came over here as a refugee?
>>
>>93076816
>refuse to assimilate

They assimilate reasonably well, or at least as well as could be expected without the main culture actively pushing it.
Mexicans are also devout catholics who pretty strongly resist all of the Muslim acceptance shit
>>
>>93099096
Hey, answer the question
>>93099061
or else you're a faggot and you are mixed race
>>
File: 1341696408067.jpg (98KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1341696408067.jpg
98KB, 850x565px
>>93099062
>2011

The problem with this man-made climate change theory is every prediction is consistently proven wrong, so every few years we see the goalposts moved in a desperate attempt to get more money pumped into scare research firms and "alternate energy" that is owned by the very same people you think combating global warming will detriment.

Meanwhile, countries like China and India completely fucking ignore any and all legislation, putting out the same amount of dreaded scapegoat CO2 regardless of what the faggot UN or European Union decides upon.
>>
File: reaction293.jpg (68KB, 499x474px) Image search: [Google]
reaction293.jpg
68KB, 499x474px
>>93099062
>Actual analysis projects
>>
>>93099096
I know you didn't read the articles you posted.

>Asylum-seekers, like those seeking refugee status, must demonstrate that they have a "well-founded fear" of persecution in their home countries.

They are not the same thing. Not refugees. Try again.
>>
>>93099068
So you think it would be totally legal to do research of the reproductive strategies of different races?
>>
>>93099107
>Mexicans are also devout catholics

Mexicans worship heretical offshoots like Santa Muerte. They don't follow church doctrine, they just take existing batshit ideas and paste Jesus or Mary over them. Furthermore they don't assimilate, you can go to any majorly hispanic neighborhood and note all the Mexican culture present there. They don't even learn the native language in most cases. Who are you trying to kid?
>>
>>93098473
>Again, how is a law against defaming and publicly insulting people with generic slurs restricting your speech?
Is...is this bait?
Fucking hell, I thought the whole "Europeans are cucks" thing was just a meme, but I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>93098993
>>93099055
>A random post on an imageboard with a blurred infographic and no sources is more reliable than actual sources backed up by countless scientists around the world
Ok.
>>
>>93099061
Bavarian, bit of Italian too. What about you goy?
>>
>>93099133
Asylum seekers are refugees dude
>>
File: 1496502339978.png (488KB, 751x679px) Image search: [Google]
1496502339978.png
488KB, 751x679px
>>
>>93099118
>The problem with this man-made climate change theory is every prediction is consistently proven wrong

This is a myth.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/jul/31/climate-models-are-even-more-accurate-than-you-thought

>Meanwhile, countries like China and India completely fucking ignore any and all legislation

Trump lied to you.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-renewables-investment-idUSKCN0WQ1IU
>>
>>93099118
>The problem with this man-made climate change theory is every prediction is consistently proven wrong,
Literally what the fuck
Practically the entire worldwide scientific community is in consensus that we're in deep shit
This is like listening to an antivaxxer holy shit

>countries like China and India completely fucking ignore
They both already ratified the Paris treaty when US did not literally what are you talking about
>>
>>93099167
Read the article. They are not. Try again.
>>
>>93099079
Are you for fucking real or are you purposefully ignoring stuff that's happened on Euro soil
>>
>>93099165
Goy?

FOUND THE JOOOO

Seriously though, British, French, Scottish, Irish, and Native American.
>>
>>93093591
*claps*
>>
>>93099199
What are you defining as a refugee
>>
>/pol/ hates refugees for all the terrorist activities they commit
>can't name a single terrorist attack by refugees on american soil in the last 30 years
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>93099098
Anything that disrupts public order.

>>93099141
I don't get what you're trying to imply here.
>>
>>93099186
>Practically the entire worldwide scientific community is in consensus that we're in deep shit

No they don't. You can go to Google and see fifty thousand copypasted headlines of "Trump bad, global warming am real" all you want, there is no consensus or even majority on whether or not climate change is caused by man.
>>
>>93099224
Why would you not hate Muslims?
>>
>>93099209
I'm asking about America. We passed the Refugee Act in 1980. Since then, not a single refugee has committed a terrorist attack on our soil. Despite this Trump wants to intensify our vetting procedures to get the number down from zero to zero.
>>
>>93099133
You know for a guy defending a process of allowing 30 year olds to pass as child refugees you seem to have a very tight definition on the word in argumentative perspectives.
>>
>>93099230
So if I insult Mohammad and it causes a riot, is that a disturbance of the public order.

As for the second one, a researcher in germany was aressted for preforming a study on the reproductive habits of different races.

William H. Tucker, The funding of scientific racism: Wickliffe Draper and the Pioneer Fund, University of Illinois Press, 2002
>>
>>93099141
There is already info on that. Dating sites regularly release information about reply rates pre race.
>>
>>93099222
Read the article. It's there.

>>93099267
It's funny because all those supposed 30 year olds posing as children have not committed a single terrorist attack on US soil but you hate them regardless.
>>
>>93099213
THE ETERNAL ANGLO
WE MEET AGAIN
>>
>>93099157
What value is there in just going up to some guy and calling him with some generic slur term?
Do you count this as speech? Do you count making funny animal noises as speech?
>>
>>93099250
Why are you specifying terrorist attacks?
>>
>>93099145
>Mexicans worship heretical offshoots like Santa Muerte. They don't follow church doctrine, they just take existing batshit ideas and paste Jesus or Mary over them.

They follow the standard tenants of Catholicism fairly well. Just because they've added in some extra synecretic shit doesn't make it especially heretical compared to most of the shit that went on in Italy and France before the Tridentenine reforms.

>Furthermore they don't assimilate, you can go to any majorly hispanic neighborhood and note all the Mexican culture present there. They don't even learn the native language in most cases

You realize that that is what every immigrant neighborhood has looked like in US history, right? Italian, German, Chinese, and eastern european neighborhoods especially. Assimilation is a slow process that takes time. Third/fourth genners are pretty much indistinguishable culturally wise; they even develop the "muh heritage" complex that all americans have.
>>
>>93099282
>It's funny because all those supposed 30 year olds posing as children have not committed a single terrorist attack on US soil but you hate them regardless.
I hate muslim rape gangs whereever they roam.
>>
>>93099180
>This is a myth.

Yeah the polar icecap is still there.

10 years ago they said it would be COMPLETELY gone in 2013.

If you were old enough to have actually heard how they keep changing their story every decade you would smell the bullshit.

I remember 20 years ago when they weren't even calling it climate change, they stared calling it that to make it more ambiguous sounding because models showing the earth is in a cooling trend started to become prevalent.
>>
>>93099231
>That humans are causing global warming is the position of the Academies of Science from 80 countries plus many scientific organizations that study climate science. More specifically, around 95% of active climate researchers actively publishing climate papers endorse the consensus position.
>1) Depending on exactly how you measure the expert consensus, it’s somewhere between 90% and 100% that agree humans are responsible for climate change, with most of our studies finding 97% consensus among publishing climate scientists.
https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-intermediate.htm

>Scientific societies and scientists have released statements and studies showing the growing consensus on climate change science. A common objection to taking action to reduce our heat-trapping emissions has been uncertainty within the scientific community on whether or not global warming is happening and if it is caused by humans. However, there is now an overwhelming scientific consensus that global warming is indeed happening and humans are contributing to it.
http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/scientific-consensus-on.html

> The scientific consensus is that the Earth's climate system is unequivocally warming, and that it is extremely likely (meaning 95% probability or higher) that this warming is predominantly caused by humans.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change

Wow they say absolutely nothing about Trump
Are you actually fucking retarded this goes way beyond the internal politics and media wars of your polarized country
>>
>>93099304
Because supposedly that's what /pol/ is worried about and the justification given for Trump's idiotic travel ban. If it's general crime you want, don't worry: immigrants reduce the crime rate too.
>>
>>93099288
So, how does it feel knowing that your way of living will just fall to the wayside and there will no longer be a 'white' race in a few centuries?
>>
File: IMG_9639.jpg (73KB, 1008x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9639.jpg
73KB, 1008x953px
What's it like living near Muslims, genuinely curious.
>>
>>93099336
You're also the kind of guy that believes crime increases because ice cream consumption increases

http://www.egenerationmarketing.com/blog/causation-and-correlation-for-a-law-firm
>>
>>93099282
>It's funny, 99% of Nazis weren't involved in the holocaust, but you're an ignorant bigot for lumping them all together haha
(you)
>>
>>93099314
So you've given up naming refugee terrorists because there haven't been any for over 30 years.

I wonder if your brain will melt when you find out immigrants to America commit less crime than natural born Americans.

>>93099318
Actual climate models have been largely correct, though. Your hearsay isn't a real position.
>>
>>93099356
If 100% of Nazis weren't involved in the holocaust, that would be an entirely different story. As it stands, not a single refugee has committed a terrorist attack on the US in over 30 years.

>>93099355
Not an argument. Immigrants commit less crime. That's a fact.
>>
>>93099291
I ask again, is this bait?
Define "generic slur."
>>
>>93099314
This.
No country needs Muslims, as they generally just fuck everything up.
What really needs defending is why any country should ever allow a Muslim in.
>>
>>93099415
Because not a single muslim refugee has committed a terrorist attack against the United States in over 30 years and immigrants commit less crime.
>>
>>93099434
>worst mass shooting
>worst terrorist attack
>constant terrorist plots
If you like Islam so much, there are more than enough Islamic shitholes you can fuck right off to.
>>
>>93099434
Are you Jewish?
>>
>>93099246
White guilt.
I always laugh at white people who defend Muslims, thank god I'm not white and can hate Muslims (AKA Sunnis, since they make up the vast majority) and white people will keep their mouths shut since I outrank them in the privilege pyramid.
>>
>>93099358
>Actual climate models have been largely correct, though. Your hearsay isn't a real position.

It's been proven that the data is being faked, your hearsay isn't a real position
>>
>>93099434
immigrints commit less crime becuase they tend to be richer and more educated, the american immigration process if very difficult.

If you immigrants always commit less crime everywhere, you're sorely mistaken
>>
>>93099475
Not committed by refugees. Try again.
>>93099476
Are you?

>>93099489
Source: your ass.

>>93099490
It is very difficult. Why do we need to make it more difficult if refugees don't actually commit terrorist attacks?
>>
>>93099275
>So if I insult Mohammad and it causes a riot, is that a disturbance of the public order.
You overestimate how much people would care about you going acting like a twat.
Not that you will ever have the guts to do it without a computer screen to hide behind, and I'm sure we are both aware of this.

>As for the second one, a researcher in germany was aressted for preforming a study on the reproductive habits of different races.
You do realize that the very book you linked proves and documents that the Pioneer Fund was in fact an uncertified institution misusing science in favor of an agenda, and was entirely created and funded by political groups?

If you want to back your argument try to at least use coherent sources, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>93099480
Muslim refers to an ideology, not a race.
White Muslims tend to be the worst. It's possible other Muslims were nearly forced to become Muslims as children, and can't leave out of fear of being stoned to death by their family, but white converts don't have that excuse.
They literally went, "yes mhmm this genocidal child rapist seems like a good guy to base my life around."
>>
>>93099546
>are you?
No. And I can say it. Are YOU Jewish?
>>
>>93099546
>refugees
Muslims aren't refugees.
People don't have a problem with refugees, they have a problem with Muslims.
>>
>>93099559
White liberals treat it as a race though, that's the thing.
Though that might just be because they're stupid.
>>
>>93099577
You can say it but can you prove it?
>>
>>93099558
Do you not know what happend to Salman Rushdie?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_Rushdie

And for you second point, why does certification matter, and why does the fact that it's funded by political groups matter. Again, if something they were making up data that's one thing, but not having the blessing of the state is differnt.

Do you also beleive that the only the people the goverment say should speak should speak?
>>
>>93099558
You also conveniently ignored all the sources I posted of germans getting aressted for facebook posts.
>>93098680
>>
>>93099617
You're not answering the question. It's a simple thing. Should be.
Are. You. Jewish?
>>
>>93099625
You're obviously talking to a filthy mudslime, so the answer is obviously "yes, behead those who insult my kiddy diddler prophet".
>>
>>93099658
I'm just annoyed that he said the only time someone can get aressted is disturbing the peace, which was disproven by the people getting aressted on facebook.
>>
>>93099656
I am not, I am that Anglo/Native who was prodding you before. I just wanted to prod you some more so I could get a rise out of you and set off another faggy rant.
>>
>>93099757
The anglo jew
>>
>>93099769
So that means I run the world by proxy? That's kinda cool, I wish I had some level of say in how things go.
>>
>>93099757
Sure you were. And that lack of a contraction you had there at the beginning isn't a classic tell of a liar.
>>
File: 1495232765534.png (190KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
1495232765534.png
190KB, 1024x663px
>>93099785
>>
Well I had fun. Thread's almost dead, and i need to sleep for work. Catch you guys next thinly veiled pol thread. See ya Kyle.
>>
File: IMG_3295.jpg (36KB, 712x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3295.jpg
36KB, 712x399px
>>93076576
>Lois repeats everything you just said
>As the camera zooms in
>And the sappy music plays in the background
>Next episode on Family Guy: Peter anally sodomizes Chris without a condom to teach him about safe sex, while a Conway Twitty or a David Bowie music video plays cuts in and play in its entirety. Oh and a thousand edgy jokes and jokes about how retarded conservatives are. And at one point someone has to get punched, they fall down, and for some reason Their left arm goes behind their back.
>>
>>93099643
>>93099709
These articles explicitely say they are just deleting posts and lightly slapping their authors on the wrist, and only posts that incite to violence.
Also I literally CTRL+F "arrest" and in 2 of them nothing came up. In the third one this came out:
>“In raids coordinated by the federal criminal police agency BKA, police across 14 states raided the homes of 60 people suspected of being behind the postings, which are illegal under German law,” explains The Journal. “No arrests were made, the agency said.”

Nobody was arrested for this. Ever.

>>93099658
Raised Catholic Christian, try again.

>>93099625
>And for you second point, why does certification matter, and why does the fact that it's funded by political groups matter. Again, if something they were making up data that's one thing, but not having the blessing of the state is differnt.
Research solely funded by political groups just to back up their belief never leads to attendible results. They get the results that the investors want to hear about, they don't give a shit about objective truth just another justification for their agenda.

>Do you also beleive that the only the people the goverment say should speak should speak?
No.

>Do you not know what happend to Salman Rushdie?
No, what are you talking about, sorry but I don't have the time to read through the entire Wikipedia page, the thread is dying soon anyway.
>>
>>93099804
Ok, I will go with your delusions

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW NOW THAT HE HAS REDPILLED A THREAD

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!
>>
>>93099920
e.com/2016/7/13/12170590/facebook-hate-speech-germany-police-raid

http://www.lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2016/07/13/allemagne-vaste-operation-policiere-contre-des-auteurs-de-messages-haineux-en-ligne_4968882_4408996.html
legal investigations which lead to arrests, from the article
>>
>>93099920
>Research solely funded by political groups just to back up their belief never leads to attendible results. They get the results that the investors want to hear about, they don't give a shit about objective truth just another justification for their agenda.

That's not 100 percent true, but even if it was that doesn't matter, if they're lying you just disprove it.

Salam Rushide made anti islamic statments, got a fatwa on his head, and was nearly assassinated, muslims rioted, etc. So I guess people do care about those anti islamic statements
>>
>>93099920
Also addressing a pervious point, do you define and insult by someone being offended or by malicious intent
>>
>>93089521
Ann Arbor is basically Michigan's Berkeley, except the college has one of the best medical schools in the country. I actually want to go their for medical school if I qualify in a few years, but a friend of a friend wrote an article back in 2013 that got his dorm destroyed. Guy was Indian, too. Just straight up trashed his room.
>>
>>93100366
Look, I Google-translated the page and couldn't find any single mention about arrests being made. Point it out for me if you believe there's one.

>>93100403
>Salam Rushide made anti islamic statments, got a fatwa on his head, and was nearly assassinated, muslims rioted, etc. So I guess people do care about those anti islamic statements
Well yes, the extremist ones do and it sucks, I can admit as much.

>>93100447
Malicious intent in a broad sense, these laws were made with in mind the belief that attacking verbally minorities, specially those that live in enclosed commmunities and aren't well integrated, fosters resentment and prejudice on their part, which in turn favors division within society and leads to more prejudice between both parts.
The point is, you are not losing the right to convey your opinions, you are being restiricted on how you express them.
>>
>>93100713
>the extremist ones do and it sucks, I can admit as much.
Here's the problem, those extremists make up a pretty significant portion of Muslims, or at least Sunni Muslims.
>>
>>93097749
>I can confirm the entire world is pointing at you and laughing for electing a living joke
why do euros always say this like their opinion of american politics matters
Thread posts: 586
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.