[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last anime you watched swaps characters, settings and stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o5el5sTCPc1tmwm8no1_540.jpg (189KB, 511x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5el5sTCPc1tmwm8no1_540.jpg
189KB, 511x810px
The last anime you watched swaps characters, settings and stuff of the last cartoon you watched.

So like the OP pic here. KLK characters taking the places of Gravity Falls characters.
>>
> The last anime you watched swaps characters, settings and stuff of the last cartoon you watched.
What's that supposed to mean, anime is just the chinese word for cartoon
>>
>>93072348
uhhh its the JAPANESE word for cartoon...fucking pleb.
>>
>>93072269
>The last anime you watched
kill yourself weeaboo
>>
>Ergo PROXY
>Wander Over Yonder

I mean the premise would be the same except they travel to different planets rather than just post apocolyptic earth. But that really is like opposite tonal ends of the scale
>>
>>93072269
>venture bros.
>galko chan

i honestly don't know what would happen.
>>
>Code Geass
>Star Wars: The Clone Wars
LITERALLY NOTHING CHANGES.
>>
>Fire Charming
>Kids Next Door
So Drossel (or the many different forms of Drossel) partakes in overly cartoonish quests to protect her robot kingdom from the humans trying to destroy them?
the more i think about it, the more i want it to happen.
>>
>>93073552
>Gyarus vs super science and weird vilains
>>
>>93073552
Galko constantly talks about her menstruation and her makeup is a lot less perfect.
>>
>Legend Quest
>Rage of Bahamut
Basically the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 640x625px
>>93072269
Boku no Hero Academia
The Loud House

Honestly except for pic related I think it would just be Henry Danger+TheThundermans in cartoon form. Both are live action trash on Nick but I don't think it would be that pleasant overall.
>>
>>93072269
>My Hero Academia
>Batman: The Brave and The Bold

There would be very little change.
>>
>>93072269
>Re:Creators
>Hey Arnold

What have I done?
>>
>Re:Creators
>Men in Black

So a secret organization helps Fictional Characters ripped from specific frames of certain shows adjust and hide within the real world as they analyze potential strain their powers may have on it. Glad I binged me some Sony Toons,
>>
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
>Berserk
Holy shit I need art of Carl as Guts now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.