[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have we witnessed the greatest female character put down in animated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Have we witnessed the greatest female character put down in animated form? PC is magnitudes more compelling than anything else.
>>
>>93070010
She's a realistic female character (which means it's the most offensive thing you could ever do).

1) She wasted her youth on a good for nothing piece of shit (Bojack).

2) She also wasted her youth via her job.

And instead of whining, she just kept going forward. I guess that part is a little unrealistic, but hey she did lash out at Diane during the abortion episode because Diane was preggo and Princess Carolyn was jealous of Diane's status which she was casually tossing away. And yes Diane is still a piece of shit (not for the abortion though because she's the type of cunt who should NOT be a mother).
>>
File: 4e3.jpg (50KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
4e3.jpg
50KB, 413x449px
>>93070086
>And instead of whining, she just kept going forward. I guess that part is a little unrealistic.
That's actually what make her best female. Unlike Diane who's basically a loser who get a free ticket for being married to a bubbling idiot and being a women. Fuck Mr PB actually forgave her for fucking BoJack while PC had to actually deal with and come to terms with it.
>>
File: ab5ba102a6d55b4aecba4b90071c5cbf.jpg (100KB, 1033x715px) Image search: [Google]
ab5ba102a6d55b4aecba4b90071c5cbf.jpg
100KB, 1033x715px
A lot of cartoon characters tend to be teenagers or young adults. She's a bit older and faces different kind of struggles than younger people. There are certain moments where I can relate to her a lot, and it pains me.
>>
>>93070010
>>93070217
t. anons who just want a mommy they can slip their dick inside
>>
>>93070409
>t.
>I'm just gonna shitpost here with no argument
I see you anon, I see you
>>
>>93070409
PC has the opposite problem. She's a habitual problem fixer and wants someone to take care of.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she winds up with Todd.
>>
>>93070459
>she winds up with Todd.
That would be kinda weird, but then again, he has called Bojack out, so who knows.
>>
>>93070010
I want to marry PC.
>>
>>93070086
>And instead of whining, she just kept going forward. I guess that part is a little unrealistic
That's actually exactly what you do. The only other option is to kys and that's just not viable.
>>
>>93070010
I wouldn't mind if the show was about her now. Bojack's thing has been run into the ground, PC is the one doing shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.