[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people say Peggy Hill is the worst KotH character when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

File: nancy.jpg (17KB, 464x352px) Image search: [Google]
nancy.jpg
17KB, 464x352px
How can people say Peggy Hill is the worst KotH character when this bitch lives right next door?
>>
Contrary to internet memes, cuckolding your spouse isn't the worst possible thing you can do. It's just really bad.
>>
>>93069616
Even if she cheated on Dale, she is the main breadwinner of the Gribble household. And she has a stunning amount of patience for a wife of a conspiracy theorist.
>>
In one episode Peggy convinced herself that she was one of the top ten intellectuals in Texas despite learning, the day before, she couldn't solve ninth grade algebra problems.
>>
>>93069616
Because they actually acknowledged she was a bad person.
Peggy gets away with everything.
>>
>>93069616
As bad as Nancy was, she did eventually call off the affair and renew her relationship with her husband.

She was actually losing hair from stress, and sleeping with John Red Corn would have helped. But she couldn't go through with it because she loves Dale too much, and accepted her hair loss for him. She's not the most moral person, but I can appreciate that she grew to be a better person.
>>
>Be connie
>have everything set up for you to succeed in life
>flush it all down the drain and become a redneck wife of a pudgy idiot
>>
>>93069616
Its a Quantity vs Quality issue.
>>
>>93069734
Khan pls she hasn't even graduated high school yet
>>
>>93069756
And if she not waste time with stupid redneck she be youngest student in college
>>
>>93069734
Bobby grew up into a transexual sjw
>>
>>93069616
Hank's uncuckable. even he doesn't wanna bang Peggy
>>
>>93069637
Not disagreeing with you but what did Peggy do that was worse?
>>
>>93069934
>Stereotypical over achieving asian
>Getting into a good college.

Nah.
>>
>>93069734
Kahn being a mentally unstable Asian dad has probably done more damage to Connie than anything Bobby did.
>>
>>93070342
shall we count the ways?
>makes Hank an accessory to kidnapping & illegally immigrating a child
>shares all of Hank's secrets with the neighbors constantly
>makes Hank pay for a school bus just to keep people from voting
>autistic-levels of social retardation
>took money Hank saved up to buy a fake PhD
>has to get Hank to clean up after her mistakes 9 times outta 10
>>
Because Peggy has a massive ego and gets upset whenever something makes her seem less than perfect
>that time Bobby discovers he can cook well and she gets upset that he can cook better than her instead of being proud of her son
>that time she accidentally kidnaps a Mexican girl and gets upset at the idea it happened because she's not good at Spanish
At least Nancy knows that what she's doing is bad, and acts pleasant to people
>>
>>93070649
Nancy lied to her husband for 14 years and broke another guy's heart from what he didn't recover even one year later, still seems worse
>>
>>93070782
The fault rest partially on Dale for not noticing Joseph looks exactly like John Redcorn.
>>
>>93070342
Kill 2 people
>>
>>93070649
>makes Hank pay for a school bus just to keep people from voting

Does that fall under technical kidnapping? She tricked people into following her, then took them out of town against their will.
>>
>>93070946

When he attempted to rationalize it he became convinced that he was an Indian and stalked Joseph in a loincloth.

Honestly it's better for the town that he doesn't know, considering how much insanity he (unintentionally) wreaks whenever he goes off the deep end.
>>
>>93070946
Well unlike you, maybe Dale's not a FUCKING RACIST.
>>
>>93071014
>the tiddy pressing up against the string
wew
I only wish she never got brain damage in the explosion. She was great in the first few episodes
>>
>>93069616
Nancy felt bad about being shitty and worked to change it, thats called a character arc with redemption.

Peggy was unapologetic annoying know it all who had such a fucking issue with ever being corrected she could not admit she did not know spanish while on trial in mexico for kidnapping Hank put her on the stand and she still couldn't figure out she didn't know spanish
>>
>>93070342
>killed a man
>sabotaged her son's thanksgiving dinner because she was jealous that he was doing "women's work" better than her
>drugged her husband
>made her husband an accessory to illegal immigration and kidnapping of a minor

Need I go on?
>>
>>93069943
Naw he's going to grow up into a less uptight more open minded Hank.
>>
>>93072004
>>killed a man
when did this happen?
>>
>>93072066
I don't remember the details but Luanne got involved with some sausage mogul, said mogul turned out to be fucking insane and tried to rape Luanne in the sausage processing area of his plant, Peggy intervened and pushed the dude into the intake area of the sausage maker.

I remember she joked about it later on, someone asked where the dude went and she said something to the effect of "he went crazy and got turned into sausage".
>>
>>93070782
>Worse than kidnapping a child and smuggling drugs to a prisoner
Cheating is bad, really bad, but Peggy was on a whole nother level.

Also, Peggy was a cunt and Nancy was at least repentant.
>>
>>93072154
Wasn't really a joke.

Luane said he was in a better place and Peggie replied that he was a sausage.

Wait. Was Peggie an atheist?
>>
>>93070342

Didn't she kill a man/left a man for dead/committed manslaughter?
>>
>>93072211
>Nancy was at least repentant.
I think this is the most important bit that needs to be remembered when bringing up the Nancy/John Redcorn affair. King of the Hill lasted for 13 seasons. Nancy ended the affair with John Redcorn in season 4. That means she spent 9 entire seasons atoning for her past mistakes, and every time the affair came up in those 9 seasons it was made clear that Nancy genuinely regretted abusing Dale's trust for so long, even if she enjoyed her time with John Redcorn.
>>
>>93072154
>and tried to rape Luanne

Jesus Christ did that seriously happen?
I don't remember that part of the episode.
If that's the case then I don't hate her for murder.
>>
>>93071382
Good thing Maria Shriver didn't question Arnold Schwarzenegger on the maid's son looking more like him than her own children.
>>
>>93071550
>I only wish she never got brain damage in the explosion. She was great in the first few episodes
she was cuter though
>>
>>93072455
Girls are more attractive when they have the mental capacity to consent.
>>
>>93071550
>I only wish she never got brain damage in the explosion.
But she wasn't. Matured a bit after it. The episode witht he trampoline and the Angel was quite nice.
>>
>>93072004
She didn't do anything wrong by killing that man.
>>
>>93072390
>cheated on Dale with Redcorn for 12+ years
>a few months of not cheating makes up for it
Yeah, nah, fuck off with this cuck apologist bullshit.
>>
>>93072390
she never fucking told her husband, never

I don't care if she felt a little bit bad about it afterwards
>>
>>93072793
>a few months
>9 seasons
How do time work?
>>
>>93072390
It only ended because Redcorn was sickened by the idea of fucking a friend's wife. Dale was such a legitimately amazing person that he couldn't stand sleeping with her anymore
>>
>>93072886
I'm pretty sure no one working on KotH thought it would get that many seasons and if they knew Nancy's affair would probably have lasted longer
>>
>>93072872
Neither did any of his friends. Or his dad. Or anyone who knew about the affair. Dale was a good father and husband (if a little off-the-wall at times) whose ignorance kept him happy and sane. I guess whether or not she was right boils down to the question "Is ignorance really bliss?"

Given your answer, I imagine you'd say no. I can see the value in having a strong moral compass, of refusing to accept lies on the virtue of preserving someone's feelings. No compromises, as they say.
>>
Peggy wasn't the _worst_ character. Just the most hatable.

In fact Peggy is one of the best characters for managing to be so hatable
>>
>>93072916
Then later on he tried to rekindle the affair with Nancy, but by that point she had moved past it and refused to start it up again.

Their whole relationship is fucking weird.
>>
>>93072393

It was at best accidental man slaughter in self defense. If it went to court she'd walk
>>
>>93069943
>Da-d
>I applied for us to adopt a syrian family
>>
>>93072154
Which episode is this? I don't think I've ever seen it. That sounds crazy as hell
>>
>>93072154
Don't make shit up. Peggy didn't push him. He chased Luanne onto the conveyor belt and was going to die willingly until the end.
>>
>>93073241
Half of what he says about the episode is wrong. It's the 9th episode of season 7.
>>
>>93072004
>sabotaged her son's thanksgiving dinner because she was jealous that he was doing "women's work" better than her
Well what she did was messed up but the episode also made it clear that Hank unintentionally put her in that position with his whole "a wife's only useful for cooking and cleaning" thing.

Also the sausage thing really was just an accident, she had no way of knowing what would happen.
>>
>>93073220
>Hank's is uneasy about the Syrian kid in his household
>Everyone accuses him of being racist
>Turns out the Syrian kid just refuses to eat charcoal grilled burgers
>>
>>93073129

That's true
>>
>>93070342
Murder, kidnapping, smuggling drugs into prison, ruined thanksgiving that's off the top of my head
>>
>>93073241
>>93073289
He didn't try to rape her, he tried to make her marry some stranger so they could pretend to be the mascots of his company. She ran away and Peggy followed them into the processing factory, he ended up stuck on the conveyor belt and he just told them to push a specific lever and Peggy did, probably thinking that it would stop it.
>>
>>93072154
thats not what happened you lying sack of shit
>>
>>93073367
No, it was pretty clear he wanted to commit piggy suicide because he welcomed the taser that was supposed to stun pigs before the spine breaking.

From the sounds of it, he was planning on killing himself alongside his favorite mascot girl.
>>
>>93073316
>Syrian kid just refuses to eat charcoal grilled burgers
So Hank would happily adopt him, how is this a problem?
>>
>>93073367
>>93073420
okay, it get weirder and weirder at every correction of that story.
>>
>>93069616
She surprisingly had a character arc that stuck.
>>
>>93073420
Yeah but from what I remember Peggy didn't know that. She really probably did think she was turning the conveyor belt off.
>>
>>93073255
>>93073289
>>93073367
>>93073420
Ah yeah, I remember now. Then the electric shock he got from the taser cleared up his mental instability and he had no idea where he had been or what he had done up to that point, so he ended up dying completely lucid.
>>
>>93072434
I give Maria a pass on that because only the most desperate would try to fuck somebody that looked like that maid. I guess though hideous maid beats out skeletor.
>>
>>93073316
I would want that because Dale would be all racist but when nobody is looking he would try to buy weapons off the family.
>>
>>93073450
>>93073601
FUCK!
>>
File: koth_trees.jpg (41KB, 317x261px) Image search: [Google]
koth_trees.jpg
41KB, 317x261px
>>93073652
No, he already has a supplier. And he's in Texas, he has no trouble buying gones (semi)-legally as Rusty Shackleford. Why would he need penniless Syrian refugees for guns?
>>
>>93069684
What episode was this? Did hank have to help her and other certified geniuses get some money back?
>>
File: 99657-mildred-baena.jpg (22KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
99657-mildred-baena.jpg
22KB, 500x285px
>>93073622
She's not even bad looking. Thick latina MILF. Anyone who's had it can vouch that older Latina pussy is 10/10
>>
>>93074042
No, what that poster forgot to mention is that Hank fails and Peggy comes up with the plan that gets everyone their money back.

Everyone who hates Peggy fails to mention that she usually makes everything right when she fucks up, and admits her mistakes.
>>
>>93073420
The taser restored his sanity. He had about 10 seconds of clarity before he died.
>>
>>93073445
Because I'm retarded and got Propane and charcoal mixed up.
Disregard me, I suck cock
>>
>>93074186
One time and that was correctly planning on Hank to come in and fix it.
>>
S T A R T
P U F F I N G
B O Y
>>
>>93069616
Because Peggy has more episodes about her awfulness and Nancy eventually stops doing bad shit to Dale and fully realizes the error of her ways.
>>93074186
To be fair that was one episode but she did fix her fuck up that time. Most other times however she never admits she's wrong and either Hank bails her out or she lucks out.
>>
>>93074540
WILL YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR STUPID TILE! IF IT'S SO DIRTY, GO CLEAN IT AND IF IT'S CLEAN, YOU CAN SHUT UP
U P
U P
U P
U P
U P
U P
>>
File: Peggy.png (620KB, 585x481px) Image search: [Google]
Peggy.png
620KB, 585x481px
>>93074755
>>
>>93069616
Nancy is an objectively bad person, as seen in the episode where she gets a bigger newscasting job.

It turns out that taking care of Dales delusions leaves her too tired to be her catty self.

Peggy and Minh even say that during high school, she ruined peoples lives over seemingly uninportant stuff.

This isnt excusing peggy though, who is a genuine cunt.
>>
>>93073698
It really was one of the show's weirder episodes.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.