[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you accept merging with your comics waifu if the result

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Sparrow 2.jpg (36KB, 198x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sparrow 2.jpg
36KB, 198x400px
Would you accept merging with your comics waifu if the result was a cute girl? Tim Drake and jubilee seemed to be okay with it when they fused into Sparrow
>>
>>93065290
So, are they a dickgirl?
>>
>>93065503
This is important.
>>
I don't remember anyone being aware of/commenting on their Amalgam forms

This smells to me of classic 4chan "I wanna be a cute girl" shenanigans
>>
>>93065503

In shorts that tight? Doubt it, or Sparrow is the grand multiverse champion of tucking
>>
>>93065290
>Tim Drake and jubilee seemed to be okay with it when they fused into Sparrow
OP is fucking retarded and doesn't know how amalgams work.

It's not a fucking DBZ fusion, it's not two people in one fused body. Holy shit OP, just how fucking dumb do you have to be?
>>
Darkclaw is the most ridiculously op combination ive ever heard what the fuck?
>>
But my waifu is an anime character.
>>
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>93065290
>Tim Drake and jubilee seemed to be okay with it when they fused into Sparrow
they are multriverse-crossed soulmates. Sparrow is basically their child.
>>
>>93065290
I'm an OK looking guy, but I can't imagine my waifu's looks benefiting from a fusion with me. Neither will she be happy with sharing my headspace. I wouldn't mind, maybe even like it, but I wouldn't accept for the benefit of my waifu.
>>
>>93065819
how will tim drake feel about Jubilee being a single vampire mother?
>>
>>93066403
No problem, he's already used to being awake in the nghts and sleeping during days
>>
>>93066403
>>93066472

How would a modern version of Sparrow work out?
>>
>>93065534
You can tuck a dick of any size perfectly if you know what you're doing
>>
>>93066558

Not inside shorts that tight you can't
>>
>>93067006
Except you can. The tightness of what you're wearing just makes it easier
>>
She's not a dickgirl.
>>
>>93067532
Duh, it says she's part Tim Drake, not Dick Grayson right there in the OP.
>>
>>93068531

Exactly. She's a Drakegirl
>>
Pretty sure amalgams aren't actually fusions
>>
>>93069140
you mean Timgirl.
>>
>>93066543

X-23/Laura crossed with Damien.
>>
>>93070762
X-23 and Damian tho. Fits better.
>>
>>93067006
I kinda want to read a story about a dickgirl superhero who keeps trying to fight crime while trying to hide the bulge in her crotch-hugging underwear now.
>>
No because I wouldn't get any cool powers out of the arrangement.
>>
>>93070812

So a loli
>>
>>93071045
Practically Gabby with a bad attitude?
>>
>>93072431

Possibly. And a Robin outfit
>>
>>93065290
Who wouldn't accept that?
>>
THIS IS NOT HOW AMALGAMS WORK
>>
>>93065503
No, he said Tim Drake.
>>
>>
>>93065503
Yes
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.