[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like the movie finally showed why Steve is the guy for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I feel like the movie finally showed why Steve is the guy for Diana. Bruce is going to fuck her infront of Steve Jr.
>>
>>93062044
>jr
that was 100 years ago, its more like Steve the third
steve didn't have any kids though did he?
>>
Bruce in DCEU is pretty much Steve 2.0. I bet they'll reveal that Steve had a sister that married a Wayne or whatever.
>>
>>93062044
Remember when Steve got cucked by Superman? Yeah...
>>
>>93062044
>Inb4 Hal looks exactly like Steve,
>>
More like Diana's going to fuck Arthur in front of Mera and we get a Flashpoint movie.
>>
File: move on, steve.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
move on, steve.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93062118
>>
he'll be fine and it's just that he got teleported to the future
>>
>>93062382
>The greatest thing Rebirth did is say this was wrong
>>
>>93062424
Johns already retconned it in Darkseid War before Rebirth
>>
>>93062044
>Bruce in DCEU is pretty much Steve 2.0.

Eww no
>>
>>93062451
Thank God.
>>
>>93062451
i never read darkseid war, was it good?
>>
>>93062622

Their personality and character arc is the same.
>>
File: 2534353453454.jpg (228KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
2534353453454.jpg
228KB, 800x1014px
>>93062044
If they have to pair her up with someone other than Steve, pic related is the only other tolerable option.
>>
>>93063724
No it isn't you delusional Wonderbatfag.
>>
>>93064684

They both remind her that despite all the problems man can still be good. They're both characters that are trying to find something to give their lives meaning without knowing really what. Bruce just goes a darker path.

I'm not even a shipper. I'm just saying there are clear allusions.
>>
>>93062424
The greatest thing rebirth did was erase wonder supes from history
>>
>>93062382
>PUNISHED STEVE
>>
>>93064733
>They both remind her that despite all the problems man can still be good.
But Clark technically isn't even a man, so how is that a good example? It just proves that Cryptonians can be good.
>>
>>93062327
>More like Diana's going to fuck Arthur in front of Mera and we get a Flashpoint movie
I'm all for it!
>>
>>93065100
>>93064733
>>93064684

Actually, both Superman and Batman share aspects of DCEU Steve Trevor.

Steve wanted to give meaning to his life doing something important, but didn't know what or if he could. Both Superman and Batman fit the bill. Superman in MoS and Batman in BvS.

Steve knew humankind is messy, that he himself is messy, but he and humankind can still do good. Batman in BvS show the same mentality.

Steve heroic sacrifice when the moment came gave Wonder Woman hope again. Superman in BvS did the same.
>>
>>93062044
As I imaginated... For that I leave behind this film.
>>
>>93064779
I hope you die
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.