[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your favorite Nick Jr show? I loved Eureka's Castle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: eureekascastle.jpg (155KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
eureekascastle.jpg
155KB, 300x392px
What was your favorite Nick Jr show? I loved Eureka's Castle. I just found out it's head writer was R.L. Stine and the show died for Gullah Gullah Island.
>>
File: oobi.png (385KB, 623x475px) Image search: [Google]
oobi.png
385KB, 623x475px
Oobi was my shit
>>
>>93060554
Hell yeah, Eurekas Castle
>>
>>93060554
David the Gnome
>>
I vaguely remember Eureeka's Castle. The most I recall is some cartoon where a frog inflates and explodes, and the farmer and his kids try to find the frog but can't.
>>
>>93062577
i loved that one. there was another show from back then, i think it was the little prince? cant recall the name but those two shows made my morning at the babysitter better.
>>
>>93060554
It was a tie between David the Gnome and Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics.
>>
>>93060554
Blue's Clues will always be in my heart, Little Bill used to be there, but what with Bill Cosby and the rape allegations, it's somewhat soured the memories.
>>
>>93060554
man, I remember this.. wasnt exactly my jam, but i always found it simultaneously amusing and cringey. and in 1993 that was par the course. In retrospect I think the goofy fucking mouths and gross broad noses were the main problem
nyeaahh I MEANT to do that
also had rubber handpuppets from this and they cut the fuck out of my wrists with their sharp edges
>>93060578
i always wondered what that was on the channel guide. you are much, much younger than I am

anyway, my favorite nick junior shit was
all the anime
>>
>>93063925
if you let allegations sour memories, you're basically telling everyone in the world to stop trying to do anything good, and just get used to being hated for the rest of their lives.
got a secret for you:
at least two-thirds of everyone famous over a certain age but below another age has done horrible, horrible things.
>>
File: il_570xN.55785549.jpg (58KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.55785549.jpg
58KB, 570x428px
>>93063945
I had those puppets too! Came from Pizza Hut, I think.
>>
>>93063962
This.

Plus, I think he did give those women drugs, but they consented to it. It was the fucking 70's. Everyone was high as fuck. And Janice Dickenson is an insane bitch anyway.
>>
File: IMG_0992.jpg (76KB, 634x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992.jpg
76KB, 634x629px
I'll tell you which one I fucking hated. The elephant show. Because it insisted on featuring retarded kids on it and it made me really uncomfortable as a child to know that there were kids that acted like that.
>>
File: ..gif (495KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
..gif
495KB, 480x341px
Face used to bug the shit out of me as a kid.
>>
>>93064183
I liked him, but the solid neon colors would blind the shit out of me.
>>
>>93063962
>>93064011
Ah, too each their own, I'll find enjoyment in it again, for now, Blue's Clues.
>>
>>93064251
now there's a funny one because Steve is such a... like a normal guy, the kind you expect to have some weird past, or rather some weird present after the show. and it turns out no he's just a REGULAR regular guy
i heard him tell this story in an interview podcast that was just.. sad.. about how some playboy model hit on him and went home with him and it turned out to just be a ploy to pitch him a show
>>93064183
Face is a real bro though. remember when he got drunk? i miss Stick Stickley too. Face isn't that annoying, he's just REALLY into his job
>>93064091
aww i loved those three sweet ol' jews. and as a kid i got a kick out of that Eric Nagler guy because they always thought he was a pest but he just kept showing up. That's some nice mild humor. I dont recall any kids on it, but... yeah i definitely cringed when i saw dumbass kids on kids' shows. which didnt really start happening til the mid 90s. Seems like kids prior to that were just better
>>93064001
my wrist hurts just looking at those
>>
>>93064903
Stick Stickley was awesome.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.