[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Bolt's a great character, when he's not being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: finally.png (481KB, 758x350px) Image search: [Google]
finally.png
481KB, 758x350px
Black Bolt's a great character, when he's not being cuckolded, but it's about time someone pokes fun at the stupidest part of him.

Blackagar Boltagon. Married to Medusalith (shhh, she's really Medusa).

His brother is Maximus Boltagon. Also known as Maximus the Mad. Which makes even less sense, because he's not mad, he drives other people insane.
>>
>>93058555
>he's not mad
I'd say his propensity for maniacal cackling in a corner would put him firmly in the "mad" category.
>>
>>93058619
It's called shadenfreud. Easy to justify since he's in line to the throne and Black Bolt's every failure is one step towards him becoming King of Inhumans.
>>
Black Bolt needs to be disassociated completely from the Inhumans and have Medusa beg him to take her back and deny it without a word.
>>
File: Avengers 095 - 14.jpg (494KB, 1239x1869px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers 095 - 14.jpg
494KB, 1239x1869px
Maximus went insane when he saw their parents die. He's crazy as fuck.

also fuck you for making fun of his name, it's awesome.
>>
>>93058555
>Black Bolt's a great character, when he's not being cuckolded
Or fucking horses
>>
>>93058555
>Which makes even less sense, because he's not mad
Given what I've seen of his character, I'd definitely contest this. Maximus is clearly a disturbed individual.
>>
>>93058555
>he's not mad
Nigga what? Maximus is definitely off his rocker.
>>
>>93058555
Comics have too much "le mad" character. Maximus really doesn't stand out.
>>
>>93058555
Black Bolt is a nickname and Medusa is a diminutive, Maximus the Mad is actually an derogative as he is mentally ill. They don't use superhero codenames.
>>
>>93058721
>>93058788

actually, he only seems "mad" to those around him. Apparently (according to the new series), what happened is that when Black Bolt used his voice and caused the wreck that killed their parents, he also unlocked all of Max's mental powers. The primary of which seems to be Dr. Manhattan levels of existing at all times at once. He can be in the future, and put himself in the past and vice versa. All of time is simultaneous for him, in addition to the mind control powers.
>>
>>93058555
>Also known as Maximus the Mad. Which makes even less sense, because he's not mad
>Maximus
>not mad
OP confirmed for filthy casual
>>
Can someone assist me with some black bolt info?
There was a book or a series where (I think) the world/parts of it were ruled by supers
Africa was divided up between a few, storm had her own deal and BP/wakanda was hot shit
Apocalypse attacks bp, and bb jumps out a box and fucks him up
What was the book?
>>
File: that word.png (322KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
that word.png
322KB, 600x700px
>>93058555
>when he's not being cuckolded
>cuckolded
>>
>>93058555
>when he's not being cuckolded
How else are you gonna self insert?
>>
>>93062788
if you're still around I think it was the house of M issue for the '05 black panther book.
>>
File: bp-07.jpg (442KB, 1200x1860px) Image search: [Google]
bp-07.jpg
442KB, 1200x1860px
>>93062991
>>93062788

it was issue #7
>>
>>93060232
That's actually kind of a cool boost

I need to read the new series.

Btw did anyone like Silent War back around when Civil War was coming out. It's my fave inhuman series.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.