[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a worse group of peacekeepers/military organizers than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Guardians-superman-animated.jpg (79KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians-superman-animated.jpg
79KB, 900x300px
Name a worse group of peacekeepers/military organizers than The Guardians.
>>
>>93058065
The Jedi?
>>
SHIELD?
>>
The Federation.
>>
>>93058065
The Crystal Gems.
>>
The White Lotus during Korra's time from the Avatar series.
>>
>>93058065
The Dark Judges
>>
>>93058202
Incorrect.
>>
>>93058065
Providence from Generator Rex

9/10 they jobbed to the EVOs until Rex showed up if I recall right

The only time they became competent was when they went evil mode
>>
>>93058101
Eh, for all their incompetence, the Jedi at least meant well. The Guardians of the Universe are just straight-up dicks.
>>
>>93058065
The united nations
>>
>>93058292
/thread
>>
>Alright lets start policing the universe because we nigh immortal and were here first
>How about we build a legion of robots to keep the peace?
>Shit, latest update made them go on a killing spree. Lets just sweep that one under the rug and never talk about that. If I survived that sector, Id be super pissed. What else you got?
They suck at their job
>>
File: pxoQ1.jpg (26KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
pxoQ1.jpg
26KB, 330x330px
>>93058065
>some crazy fuck took over a europe country and enslaved the people
Meh not our problem
>>
File: why vic why.jpg (79KB, 572x295px) Image search: [Google]
why vic why.jpg
79KB, 572x295px
>>93058336
>some crazy fuck
>>
>>93058223
Rex was literally the only effective solution for the Evos, bar enslavement via tortue and brainwashing. White Knight was too humane to do that to them, so of course Black knight would have an easier time. She had no morals.

Still, Providence WAS shown at being effective with controlling smaller-scale EVOs and minimizing the risks to population centers.
>>
>>93058164
the federation is only a government they generally do not interfere or protect others,and starfleet is the military branch
>>
>>93058292
>military organizers
>>
>>93058065
The United Nations.
>>
>>93058336
this is the only contender even close but I still think they pale in comparison. At least under Nick Fury they were effective.

The guardians have created most of the GL villains.
>>
>>93058065
why do some of them have hair?
>>
>>93058950
>The guardians have created most of the GL villains
Has that always been true, or just since Johns took over?
>>
>>93058292
all things considered, there haven't been another massive war spanning a dozen countries or more since the UN was created so theres that
>>
>>93059221
How would you feel about a Guardian with a comb over?
>>
>>93059309
That has more to do with the USA's and the USSR's self-restraint than the UN.
>>
File: zapp brannigan.jpg (37KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
zapp brannigan.jpg
37KB, 630x473px
>>93058065

DOOP
>>
>>93058065
>that middle one
>>
>>93058065
The U.S army.
>>
>>93059308
They created the Manhunters, Volthoom, the Third Army, are directly/indirectly responsible for every single Rainbow Corps (except Black and White), those lobotomized Enforcer lanters whose name escapes me

However, there's still Hammond, Tattooed Man, Ranx, Evil Star, Fatality, Major Force/Major Disaster/whoever stuffed that chick in a fridge, Black Hand/Nekron, and Dr. Polaris
>>
>>93059466
>>>/wsg/1726993
>>
>>93059499
>Manhunters, Volthoom, the Third Army, are directly/indirectly responsible for every single Rainbow Corps (except Black and White), those lobotomized Enforcer lanters whose name escapes me
Of those, the Manhunters are the only ones who predate Geoff Johns. And the Star Sapphires, though turning them into a Ring-slinging Corps was Johns era. I might also peg the blue-boys as at least partly responsible for the Black Lanterns, what with Scar becoming their Guardian.

The lobotomized guys you're thinking of are the Alpha Lanterns.
>>
>>93059308
>>93059499
>>93059617
Another pre-Johns GL villian that was partly the Guardians' creation was Hal Jordan.
>>
John Brown's Army
Provincial Irish Republican Army
Lord's Resistance Army
>>
File: Pocket_Mortys.jpg (104KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pocket_Mortys.jpg
104KB, 640x360px
The Council of Ricks
>Makes what amounts to a human trafficing/dogfighting organization with the slaves/dogs being multiversal counterparts of their own grandson
>Can't find the real multiple Rick killer so they just blame the mot convenient target
>Forcefully reassign Rickless Morties to new ricks, ripping them away from their families
>Their citadel has no defenses other than teleporting away and guard Ricks and Morties
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.