[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's been a couple weeks since Jack's journey came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

So it's been a couple weeks since Jack's journey came to an end. He's back in the past, and hope has been restored. But surely not everyone is happy with something that happened at one point or another during the show's airing.

I wanted to ask you all a question. Save for blatant annoyances at the end of the season (Ashi and Jack romanticism, pace of the season, how it all ended, etc.), what were you not content with, either from seasons 1-4 or season 5?
>>
File: jack ashi geisha.png (622KB, 616x2244px) Image search: [Google]
jack ashi geisha.png
622KB, 616x2244px
I always thought that giving Aku some sort of recurring lieutenant would be cool. Someone who could credibly challenge Jack without being the big man.

I found it dumb that Aku didn't use his smoke demons or other demons more. Hell, the celtic demons were robots for some reason (except the Master of the Hunt, who dies from being punched in the dick). Not gonna get dinged on violence there.

Season 5 should have been a full season. Would have been gratifying to see restored Jack fight more, since as it was we only got his shenanigans with Ashi in 8 (fighting with his scabbard was cool), and defending against Ashi in 9 (fun, but brief). I would have preferred to have Ashi killing the last of the cult in S5E7 over the orcs, which would've left more room for hashing out things with mom.
>>
>be guardian
>guard magic time portal for eons
>probably greatest warrior in existence
>defeated countless foes
>also defeated samurai jack once
>weird black smoke with GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS arrives
>destroys time portal in almost an instant
>kills guardian in almost an instant
>>
>>93053671
>be guardian
>observe prophecy that didn't come true
>>
>>93053671
>be guardian
>autists won't shut up about me for 12 years
>>
File: 1494346781398.png (217KB, 697x568px) Image search: [Google]
1494346781398.png
217KB, 697x568px
>>93053671
>>93053871
The Guardian is now aline in Jack's time and the Portal is safe. Think about it.

Also, you guy managed to have the same last numbers somehow.
>>
>>93053928

Oh shit I didnt even realize this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.