[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying Peggy Carter would bang string bean Steve Rogers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: chris-evans-before.jpg (68KB, 1026x591px) Image search: [Google]
chris-evans-before.jpg
68KB, 1026x591px
>Implying Peggy Carter would bang string bean Steve Rogers

This is why this movie sucks because it sends the wrong messages to people - she'd probably sex with that fat, piglike soldier before him

I mean, why should I root for a woman so shallow?
>>
And Steve's still a virgin.
>>
>>93050248
>women only truly want tall, muscular über Chads

Wow, what a revelation. Next you'll tell me that women like men with lots of fame and money too.
>>
Aren't there revisionists that try to say she liked him before the change?

What a load of shit.
>>
>>93050439
Just b yourself
>>
>>93050556
From what I remember, she barely noticed his existence until he was put in the superchamber. Then when he came out beefy she practically creamed herself.
>>
>>93050248
>>93050439
>>93050556
>>93050610
Boy, you guys are projecting pretty hard. She pretty obviously liked him and was impressed by him even before he got the serum.
>>
>>93050647
But would she date/sleep with string bean Steve Rogers?

Literally all it could mean was that she just liked him as a friend - but that doesn't mean she'd fuck him.
>>
>>93050248
String bean Steve is cute!

CUTE!
>>
>>93050684
>But would she date/sleep with string bean Steve Rogers?
She was his superior.
>>
>>93050821
Didn't seem like a problem later in the flick when he missed their date lmao
>>
>>93050983
>Didn't seem like a problem later in the flick
He was reassigned, then went rogue, then got reassigned again for his efforts.
The only thing shallow here seems to be people's attention.
>>
>>93051020
>He's about to undergo an experiment that might kill him
>Doesn't even give him a blowjob or even just a kiss "just in case something happens"

Nobody is buying that she ever had interest in string bean Rogers - sorry
>>
>>93051068
She literally shouts for the experiment to be halted against the orders and authority of everyone else in the room once she hears Steve's howls of pain.
Steve shouts back however that he can do it and asks her to give him the chance.
>>
>>93051124
Oh no - someone in the army cares for their comrade in arms while most everyone in that room didn't know him

I'd be worried as fuck for my FRIEND if something similar was happening.
>>
>>93051171
His other superiors were in the room as well, they knew him better than Peggy and didn't give a shit.
https://youtu.be/XxmHNTyL6B4?t=2m7s
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.