[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short: Apocalypse never happened and instead a reboot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: X-Men-The-Animated-Series.jpg (327KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-The-Animated-Series.jpg
327KB, 1800x900px
Long story short: Apocalypse never happened and instead a reboot of the X-Men movies taking place during 1981 and taking inspiration from the Breakfast Club is getting made. It feature Scott Summers as the main character and follows his journey from doochey out cast human to team player mutant.

The cast me and a friend have played with is:
> Scott Summers: Tye Sheridan (Up for suggestions)
> Jean Grey: Sophie Turner
> Nightcrawler: Kodi Smit-McPhee
> Storm: Alexandra Shipp
> Jubiliee: Lana Condor
> Rouge: Anya Taylor-Joy
> Kitty: Angourie Rice
> Professor X: Jude Law
> Magneto (Not the main villain): Christopher Eccelston
> Quicksilver: Charlie Heaton
> Avalanche: Michael Mando
> Wolverine: Karl Urban

Pitch some actors for:
> Beast (Adult)
> Gambit (20's)
Or anyone else you can think of idc.

Sorry for autistic post.
>>
>>93047434
Apocalypse was a good movie, so I'm thankful it happened
>>
>>93047463
Apocalypse had good scenes. The truth is the Xmen saving the world from a Saturday morning-esc villian has never been the best x-men stories.
>>
>>93047500
But it was a nice change from the usual.
>>
>>93047585
The apocalypse stuff all sucked. Imagine this film as everything but that element of it, but not tonely all over the place and without the fucked up timeline holding them back.
>>
>>93047434
Honestly pretty good cast.
>>
>>93047625
I don't think there was a way to please everyone.
This is just apocalypse, big talk, big jobbing.
It's like people expected some overly epic Age of Apocalypse
>>
>>93047683
They could've made a decent non-over stuffed film. That might have worked.
>>
>>93047734
Woulda shoulda coulda boulda boulda
>>
>>93047434
Lost me at "Cyclops is the main character." Also Sophie Turner as Jean is a terrible casting choice.

Femeka Jensen is the superior movie Jean Grey.
>>
>>93047788
I think they could do somrthing with Cyclops.

Granted it'd be a re-imagining of the character as his comic person is pretty straight forward.
I mostly just like her look as Jean Grey, not overly hot and kinda shy looking. With good direction maybe? Idk
>>
Frank Dillane as Gambit
>>
>>93047878
X-Men works better as an assemble cast. The only real problem I had with the original trilogy was the heavy focus on Wolverine.

Had the team dynamic been stronger and more scenes devoted to building character arcs and relationships, I think The X-Men movies could have been so much better.

The biggest draw to the Old Star Wars movies was the character arcs and crackling dynamic relationships between the main characters.

When you have a trilogy of movies that contains only 8 minutes of footage with the Millennium Falcon and well over 95% of the movie surrounding the characters, of course you are going to connect with the characters.
>>
>>93047973
Yeah but look at the proposed cast, it would be an ensemble movie. Scott would just be the main character the way Luke is in star wars. Atleast for the first movie anyway, it'd be about him coming to terms with his mutation and growing to lead the band of misfit teens as a team.
>>
>Cyclops is the main character

Ain't happenin bub.
>>
>>93048098
> Low budget

IT COULD!

But yeah more just a hypothetical
>>
I'm thinking a 30's ish comedic actor for beast.
Like Bill Hader but not? (I'd be okay with Bill Hader)
>>
>>93047463
Agreed. It was a welcome return to the classic, comfy capeship feels when compared to its contemporary dreary CW and BvS snoozefests. It didn't try to jump above its head with "deeper meaning" and probably gave us superheroes at their best.
>>
>>93048018
I could get on board with that.
>>
Sophie Turner is fucking ugly. Another victim of britbong genetics
>>
>>93048560
Idk if you're just going to pick another tall skinny dude we may as well stick with Hoult. I feel like Beast should have a beefier actor.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.