[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PB is 13, I wonder how this will change her relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

>PB is 13, I wonder how this will change her relationship with Finn
>lol no she isn't
>Finn has a girlfriend, I wonder how the writers will handle Finn maturing.
>lol no he doesn't
>Jake has kids, I wonder how they'll balance his parenthood with his love of adventures.
>lol they're adults
>Finn lost his arm, wow that thing the writers have been implying would happen since forever. I'm sure they've really thought out how they're going to use Finn's new disability to further his character arc.
>lol it grew back
Why does anyone watch this shit?
>>
>>93043584
Because he lost his arm again.
>>
>>93043584
Adventure Time is a terrible show
>>
>>93043584
>>Finn has a girlfriend, I wonder how the writers will handle Finn maturing.
>>lol no he doesn't
The fuck? Finn matured the fuck out of this relationship. it ended up being very painful, but he matured alot.
>>Jake has kids, I wonder how they'll balance his parenthood with his love of adventures.
>>lol they're adults
Fair enough, that being, said, we got several good episodes out of it.
>>Finn lost his arm, wow that thing the writers have been implying would happen since forever. I'm sure they've really thought out how they're going to use Finn's new disability to further his character arc.
>>lol it grew back
It never did. Watch the show.
>Why does anyone watch this shit?
Because it's actually good. You'd knew if you were actually watching.
>>
>>93043651
It's fucking awesome.
>>
>>93043584
We always hop it's gonna do something cool and good but then it doesn't. It wants to have an overarching story but fears straying from the status quo too much.
>>
>>93043687
>but then it doesn't.
It's very often something good.
>>
>>93043704
I wonder how much of this is true vs. the show getting to Breezy levels of shit making any improvement seem like the show is good again.

I only liked the last miniseries. Fuck Stakes.
>>
>>93043757
>vs. the show getting to Breezy levels
Excuse me? Breezy is a good episode. It's not the best, but it's definitely not bad.

If you want a bad episode as a reference, you take Red Throne or Frost and fire.

Breezy marked the point where Finn stopped being a whinny bitch, and for that alone, this episode is to thank.
>>
>>93043757
>Fuck Stakes.
Stakes was nice.
>>
>>93043661
>It never did
Yes it did. It just got detached again.
>>
>>93043661
>it ended up being very painful, but he matured alot.
that's part of why people bitch about the show not being lolrandomadventures anymore

this is a b8 thread though and none of that matters
>>
>>93043806
>Breezy is a good episode.

>Random Bee bitch with shit design.
>Finn still being mopey about FP.
>Finn accepting his place as PB's doormat.
>LSP "raping" Finn.
>The fucking arm getting restored.

No anon. And I don't care which is better between all 3 episodes. They are all shit that helped kill the AT fandom.

>>93043824
I didn't like Finn and Jake being useless and I'm not invested in Marceline's backstory or Bubbline.
>>
>>93043834
>Yes it did. It just got detached again.
I wasn't his arm. Please pay attention. It was always the grass sword taking the shape of his arm.
>>
File: 1494106582591.jpg (68KB, 1319x861px) Image search: [Google]
1494106582591.jpg
68KB, 1319x861px
>yfw they try to justify all the shit mistakes the show made
>>
>>93043948
If it quacks like a duck.
>>
>>93043905
>>Random Bee bitch with shit design.
it was okay, two stars
>>Finn still being mopey about FP.
No. That's the point. at the end of it he is over it.
>>Finn accepting his place as PB's doormat.
Not PB's doormat, being a fucking hero.
>>LSP "raping" Finn.
It wasn't rape (and they only ut out the tongue)
>>The fucking arm getting restored.
It wasn't.

> They are all shit that helped kill the AT fandom.
Breezy weeded out the fan to stupid to understand basic narative. But that didn't made them go away.

>I didn't like Finn and Jake being useless
They weren't.
Finn freed Marcenline, Jack killed a vampire, and Finn prevented Marceline from doing something stupid.
>>
>>93043661
Adventure time has gone from lolrandom to 3deep5you. 80% of the episodes are shit. It doesnt get any better with the fact of how much they cuck Finn.
>>
>>93044007
It might still not be a duck.

Also, why does it matter to you? His arm still remained an integral part of the plot and it being replaced by a prosthetic or growing back is just the same.
>>
>>93043584
No one watches this shit any more.
Not even normies think its cool.

The only people that still cling to it are a few dedicated autists, and losers that masturbate to PB.
whenever there is a new episode, the threads last for days because discussion is so fucking slow. Sometimes there isnt even any discussion at all.
>>
>>93044017
>No. That's the point. at the end of it he is over it.
I didn't want watch more episodes of Finn being mopey. They off-screened Finn getting together with FP in the first place, yet they think we want more Finn being a bitch over the break-up?
>Being a fucking hero requires the visual of PB.
no anon.
>It wasn't rape.
Why do you think I put the quote marks? Doesn't change the way the scene was framed.
>It wasn't.
Looks and quacks like a duck. The arm was restored early in Season 6 and it wasn't until the end of Season 7 that they ripped it off again.
>weeded out the stupid.
You're still here aren't you? Breezy just made people realize the show had reached its lowest levels and would never commit to status quo changes despite all the teasing.

You're sounding like a diehard fanboy of AT right now.
>>
>>93044032
Who's a bigger cuck, Finn or Mordecai?
>>
I just wanted a lolrandom boy and a dog go on wild adventures
>>
>>93044198
Finn. Mordecai never got cucked and in the end, he left both bitches for a literally who in the end.
>>
>>93044093
Normies lose interest in anything that's over a couple years old.
>>
>>93043661
We got to see Jake feeling terrible because of his ineptitude for being a parent, and how the fact that they grow faster because they are half rainicorns impacted him, in fact multiple times we saw this as they grew so fast that they're currently more mature than him, and he doesn't know how to deal with that
>>
>>93044217
you have the fallout games for that
>>
>>93044167
>I didn't want watch more episodes of Finn being mopey.
Exactly. And Breezy put an end to it. This is why this episode is good.
>, yet they think we want more Finn being a bitch over the break-up?
They thought the opposite of it, hence, Breezy.
>Looks and quacks like a duck. The arm was restored early in Season 6 and it wasn't until the end of Season 7 that they ripped it off again.
Ecept it wans't his arm, it was the grass sword. Still not a duck.
>reezy just made people realize the show had reached its lowest levels
Nope, that was Red Throne. Breezy was actually the point indicating the stupid BS was over.
>You're sounding like a diehard fanboy of AT right now.
I am not. I do call out bas episodes, but Breezy isn't.

the arm in Breezy didn't ruin anything but was the next step in the arm arc. Bu people considered it was ruined for being wrapped despite the obvious thorn indicating otherwize.
>>
>>93043633
>again
Does that justify him just regrowing it after losing it the first time? No? Then it's just them taking back a bad decision.
>>
>>93043584
These are progressions that you want to see. Children, however, do not want to see them.

Children don't see a beloved character losing an arm as an interesting theme to be explored, they see it as their fave getting hurt and want them to not be hurt.

They're not in their 20s either so they don't project their biological urges to people being parents or maturing from relationships onto cartoon characters yet like you do.

Returning to the status quo is usually what kids like and Adventure Time's main demographic has and always will be children. The only one that kids didn't like was the shit with PB being 13 and them still not getting together.
>>
File: 1492489530841.png (655KB, 811x747px) Image search: [Google]
1492489530841.png
655KB, 811x747px
>>93044442
>they disagree so i'll just call them children to feel better about myself
nice projection there senpai
>>
>>93044397
>And Breezy put an end to it. This is why this episode is good.
It was unnecessary and cringy. That's not good by any metric. The episode could've been reduced to dialogue in a different episode and we could've moved on just fine. And we certainly didn't need Finn getting his arm back for the rest of the season and most of the following season.
>Except it wasn't his arm.
Stop being retarded. It looked like his arm and besides random deus ex machinas, it functioned as his arm. It was irrelevant for the majority of the episode before it was gone again 2 full seasons later. Finn got his arm back and the status quo was restored.

I do not know how the hell do you defend Breezy. Red Throne is bad regardless of Breezy. And if you want to call it an arc, it was a shitty fucking arc since the arm would get brief mentions before going back to being a regular ass arm.
>>
>>93044500
Reading comprehension. They are talking about the main audience of AT, not the autists on the Internet. And not even insulting those kids.

The worst thing they are doing is assuming kids really wanted Finn's arm to come back in 5.
>>
Does anyone know any cartoons that weren't afraid to play around with the status quo?
>>
Breezy is a good episode.
Season 6 is a great season.
Current AT is as good if not better than it's ever been.
AT has never had an overarching story, nor has it ever tried.
Flame Princess is fucking lame, their break up was for the best.
The writers have handled Finn's maturing very well.
Stakes is better than Islands.
Bubbline is fine.
Young PB was a mistake to begin with.
The worst season is probably 4.
The best season is probably 7.
I enjoy watching Finn suffer.
Moynihan was the best AT boarder.
Sugar's impact is overblown.
HW is best girl for Finn, and it probably will happen.
>>
>>93044635
>>>/trash/
>>
>>93043584
>Why does anyone watch this shit?

because it's still well written with interesting characters and entertaining voice acting? That said, i haven't seen an ep since S5 or so...
>>
>>93044665
at least you're an honest shill
>>
File: 1495478381227.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495478381227.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>93044678
woah fuck you
>>
>>93044635
>Bubbline is fine
Wrong
>The worst season is probably 4
Adventure time has no worst season
>Sugar's impact is overblown
*MASSIVELY overblown
>HW is best girl for Finn, and it probably will happen.
She is, but it's not going to happen.
>>
>>93044707
>>93044678
no thats a shill
>>
>>93044707
>>93044635
>grassed

>bubblinefag saying loliPB and FP were bad and enjoys Finn suffering
Alden go home
>>
So is this the modern day AT thread? Shills defending whatever shit comes out/Shitposters keeping threads alive by saying deliberately inflammatory shit?
>>
>>93044610
Steven Universe
>>
>>93044842
no, sweetie
>>
>>93044842
>>93044851
Or, how about Avatar: The Last Airbender?
>>
>>93044774
You just described every thread in /co/, /g/, /tv/, /a/, /mu/, etc.
>>93044610
Samurai Jack season 5.
>>
>>93044557
>It was unnecessary and cringy. That's not good by any metric
In the end, nothing is necessary. And no, it wasn't. It was Finn, scoring with mots of chicks, having nice songs and finally maturing a bit.

>And we certainly didn't need Finn getting his arm back for the rest of the season and most of the following season.
It actually tunred out to be plot essential. His arm regrowing didn't erase how he felt about his father. nor did it ruin any big storyline. And what difference does it make if it is a regrowing arm (that is actually his grass sword in arm form) or if he wear a prosthetic.

>Stop being retarded. It looked like his arm and besides random deus ex machinas, it functioned as his arm
Again, how would that be different would it be if it was a prosthetic? I saw many people complain that it somehow ruined the arm arc when it simply was a continuation of it, who actually had a great conclusion with Fern.
>and the status quo was restored.
There wans't. Finn was still a different boy from before he attmepted to rescuse his father. You are complaining about glaring obvious thing not changing while not noticing the more subtle ones.

>I do not know how the hell do you defend Breezy.
Because it's a good episode where Finn get to be happy again. It was importnat for his evolution and maturing.

>it was a shitty fucking arc since the arm would get brief mentions before going back to being a regular ass arm.
Except the arm Arc has always showed itself through brief mentions. appearing sporadically here and there over several seasons.
>>
>>93044610
Adventure time.
>>
>>93044911
nah
>>
>>93043676
at being terrible! ooooohhh!!
>>
>>93044971
What do you mean? Zuko turned from a villain to being good. There are other examples, but I can't name them off the top of my head.
>>
>>93044953
unironically this
>>
>>93044610
Star Vs. past the first season
>>
>>93045007
wow spoilers dude
>>
>>93045045
It's a twelve-year-old show!
>>
>>93045074
wow time flys
>>
>>93044933
>nothing is necessary.
That's not an excuse for shit episodes following up on shit plot points no one likes.

>Plot essential.
>Had no bearing on how Finn felt for his father.
Than what was the fucking point? And the difference is that the proshetic doesn't look like his regular arm 95% except for when the plot demands it. The prosthetic is an actual visual sign of things changing while the cop-out grass arm says the opposite until it was gone.

Shitposter or autistic shill. I don't care anymore.
>>
>>93045201
>That's not an excuse for shit episodes following up
But it wasn't a shit episode.

>Than what was the fucking point?
It was the episode where Finn stopped being miserable and began to be more mature toward relationship.

It also was important to settle up Fern.
>>
AT is definitely one of those shows where continuity and consistent lore are a huge mistake.
>>
>>93045277
How would you rather have had it? Self-contained like, say, Batman: The Animated Series?
>>
>>93045277
good thing it's not about any of that bullshit
>>
>>93045277
I strongly disagree.

Especially as there are still many episode that don't rely on continuity to be good. They can do both.
>>
>>93043584
Could be worse. you could be the dipper and Wendy storyline
>>
>>93046008
How would you rather have handled that storyline?
>>
File: 1455492471631.jpg (42KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1455492471631.jpg
42KB, 500x280px
>>93043584
It's been a shit show for a long time now, kept alive by a retarded fanbase.
>>
>>93046039
Cut the number of pining episodes, make into the Bunker happen sooner, and either let it advance into an actual cute thing, or just let it die and never bring it back.
>>
>>93046139
So, you're saying that Gravity Falls isn't perfect? (That's me being sarcastic; I know that any human endeavor is bound to be flawed in some way)
>>
>>93046039
Dipper & Mabel gangbang Wendy.
>>
>>93046139
Or you could just have Mabel use the love potion on Wendy and Dipper.
>>
>>93044271
Then promptly regain interest once it's 15years old
>>
>>93046233
Normies never regain interest in something, they only pretend they liked the old thing if a remake or sequel comes out then they forget it in a couple years.
>>
File: 1473289893899.png (260KB, 578x648px) Image search: [Google]
1473289893899.png
260KB, 578x648px
>>93046170
Not sure if underaged or reddit... or both
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.