[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so I was reading Ultimate X-men and there's something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: RCO017.jpg (857KB, 1988x3000px) Image search: [Google]
RCO017.jpg
857KB, 1988x3000px
Ok, so I was reading Ultimate X-men and there's something I am both annoyed and confused by. So early in this run Xavier kills Magneto because he tried to destroy America, which I'm ok with them being different from the standard 616 interpretation of the X-men but later on when they're breaking out of weapon X in pic related Storm is about to kill Wraith and everyone else is like "No, that's not our way!". [\spoiler]
What the fuck is up with this? Does stuff like this continue to happen?
>>
>>93025851
If you want, I can spoil it for you, but my advice is to be patient, and read on
>>
>>93025906
Not op, but spoil me
>>
>>93025906
I mean I got to the part where he gets shot but my point is why are they being hypocrites?
>>
>>93025971
I mean, if you really want to be spoiled then there's the fact that Magneto isn't actually dead.
>>
>>93025968
>>93025971
Because later it was revealed that Xavier didn't really kill Magneto, he merely brainwashed him into being a humanitarian
Not sure though if the X-Men knew this at the moment you posted, IIRC Xavier only revealed later that Magneto was alive
>>
>>93025851
I think there's a bit of a difference between some asshole doing his job...even if he likes it and some asshole that tried to kill the president on national television in an attempt to over throw the government. In addition Xavier, if I remember correctly reached this place where he'd given up hope on Magneto, Like he wasn't going to change this guy with hope and the promise of a better tomorrow and he couldn't leave him be to just do this shit over and over. Where as Storm is kind of clearly about revenge for the shit that happened to them. It's an attempt to keep storm from doing something for base reasons. AND, Xavier is far more pragmatic in using his powers than 616 and it could easily be assumed that he just telepathically made everyone OK with it.
>>
xmen suck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.