[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the galactic federation is gone, what reason does Rick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 22881.jpg (93KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
22881.jpg
93KB, 952x536px
Now that the galactic federation is gone, what reason does Rick have to bring Morty on adventures with him? Do you guys think they'll mention that in the second episode or will it just be overlooked?
>>
>>93024324
Federations of other universes? Or was it some kind of centralized multi dimensional empire?
>>
>>93024324
I'm pretty sure C137 has the whole (remaining) Council of Ricks after him now. Morties were shown to protect against that too.
>>
>>93024324
he'll bring him on adventures with him for shits and giggles

he'll bring sometimes his mom and sometimes his sister, but never his dad
>>
There are infinitive galactic federations
>>
>>93024554
>Morties were shown to protect against that too
Yeah, but he'll need 4 more Morties and a jumper cable to evade them.
>>
>>93024324
There's still the rogue Morty.

Having said that Rick and Morty is terrible, reddit trash.
>>
>>93024554
The rest of them might not even give a shit and just go back to their timelines since the council is gone
>>
Will Doofus Rick come back?
>>
>>93025927
hopefully not
>>
>>93024324
The whole thing with the brainwaves is a ruse, Rick loves Morty
>>
>>93024353
>Or was it some kind of centralized multi dimensional empire?
Seemed that way, they ran the interdimensional spaceport in the first episode.

>>93024324
>what reason does Rick have to bring Morty on adventures with him?
The same reason he had for bringing him along on every adventure that had nothing to do with the federation? I don't understand the assumptions you're making to reach the conclusion that now Rick has no reason to bring Morty along? He even says he plans to continue bringing him along during the sauce rant at he end of the episode.
>>
>>93025942
but anon...ovenless brownies.
>>
>>93026143
>Seemed that way, they ran the interdimensional spaceport in the first episode.

So why did they need his portal gun?
>>
>>93026678
plausible answer: they have the technology but it requires a stationary spot and they can't figure out how to make it portable.

probable answer: they just forgot about it.
>>
Is it completely gone?
>>
>>93024324
10 second explanation, tops
>>
When the fug does this show start up again? Another 2 years?
>>
>>93026678
Not at all comparable. It would be like wondering why a country with trains would want automobile technology.
>>
For more stuff. Half the time his adventures have some goal or ulterior motive, like finding magic seeds or haggling with a pawn shop owner. And he'll bring Morty because they're best friends.

>>93029413

This summer.
>>
>>93026580
but anon... he eats his own shit
>>
>>93024324
I mean the Galactic Federation isn't completely gone, did you miss the bit at the end? Parts of that government are still operational and probably out to get Rick more than ever

Besides if you take multiverse theory to the extreme you would realize there are alternate versions of both the galactic government and the Citadel of Ricks that exist within alternate parallel multiverses which Rick might have to deal with at some point
>>
>>93024324
One of the best theories ive heard is that rick knows he is in a tv show and does all the wacky shit to keep people watching and not cancelling his universe
>>
maggot
>>
the episode will be revealed to be an April fool's joke and a new s3e1 will air instead
>>
>>93030413
>the episode will be revealed to be an April fool's joke and a new s3e1 will air instead
honestly that's what I'm expecting as well, things ended a bit too neatly for Rick in that episode
>>
>>93024324
>what reason does Rick have to bring Morty on adventures with him?

Despite what he says, he obviously loves Morty and sees potential in him. There is the picture of him holding baby Morty, remember?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.