[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only actual gripe with the ending is that the "final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Aku's_death.png (537KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aku's_death.png
537KB, 1280x720px
My only actual gripe with the ending is that the "final battle" wasn't as much of a fight scene as it was moving the plot forward because there wasn't much time left.

In hindsight, I'd prefer the fight from E2 being shorter so that there'd be more time for the finale fight to be something grand and epic.

Also what are your favourite action scenes in the show?
>>
>>93020586
I feel you, but Aku WAS on his last legs. Getting his shit wrecked in seconds was believable, but not as satisfying.
>>
I mean, Aku was already weaken by the sword.

I would have loved a final battle that was similar to the episode of ''Jack and the swamp monster'' where they both duked it out.

I would say it was honestly the one way it could've ended. If Jack didn't hesitate in the first episode and let Aku screech at him, it would've been over.
>>
>>93020586
Aku vs Jack's allies was the final battle imo.
>>
File: Bounty Hunters.webm (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Bounty Hunters.webm
3MB, 500x375px
>>93020586
>>
Pretty much everything after episode 3 could have been done much better if Ashi would have just died.
>>
>>93020877
Remind yourself on why the show existed in the first place.

>Jack came from… I had the same dream since I was 10, about the world being destroyed and run by mutants. I’d find a samurai sword, pick up the girl I had a crush on, and we’d go through the land, surviving. That was the initial spark to Samurai Jack. You know, I don’t think of myself as a 47-year-old with a mortgage and three kids, I think of myself as a virile young 25, at the beginning of my career. That place is easy to go back to. And it’s the story we needed to tell for Jack now. It was fun to go into his mentality more, into his psyche, rather than keep it on the surface.
>>
>>93020877
wow never heard that one before
>>
>>93020586
>My only actual gripe with the ending is that the "final battle" wasn't as much of a fight scene as it was moving the plot forward because there wasn't much time left.

I don't know, I think that was the point. From the very first episode, we knew Jack+sword could beat Aku one-on-one, and Aku took great care to never let that situation play out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXuF5uxqFPA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go9pbxDWRX8
pure kino
>>
>>93020815
That whole episode was amazing. One of the best in the series.
>>
>>93020586
Anon, the whole point was how anti-climactic it is. I thought the episode as a whole was good, and aside from the lack of King Jack, the only problem was how rushed the last couple minutes were.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.