[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Mockingbird" Writer Chelsea Cain Tells Us The Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 67

File: AskMeAboutMyCancelledComicBook.jpg (311KB, 509x767px) Image search: [Google]
AskMeAboutMyCancelledComicBook.jpg
311KB, 509x767px
>https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06/06/mockingbird-writer-chelsea-cain-tells-us-marvel-comics-corporation-sucks/
Thoughts?
>>
Green text it here
>>
File: DBoQKKkW0AEdhSu.jpg (76KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DBoQKKkW0AEdhSu.jpg
76KB, 768x1024px
>meanwhile at DC
>>
She's a shit writer who whines a lot but considering Perlmutter a Kike CEO she's not wrong
>>
I ain't clicking that shit nigga. Transcript/archive or go home.
>>
>>93019861
Basically she got nominated for Eisner's best new writer but Marvel doesn't inform her about it
>>
>>93019849
>Novelist and collaborator with Chuck Palhianuk, Chelsea Cain was nominated in the upcoming prestigious Eisner Awards 2017 for Best New Writer for her work on Mockingbird for Marvel, which was also nominated for Best New Series.
I still can't believe this shit was nominated.
>Tweet from Cain: "So if I'm nominated for two Eisners, does that mean I'm invited? Do I buy a ticket? How does this work?"
>But six weeks away from the show, held during San Diego Comic-Con, she hadn’t heard a thing.
>Cain: "Turns out the reason I haven't gotten any info/invitation from the #EisnerAwards is bc @Marvel hasn't passed it along. I love comics."
Maybe it's because Marvel knows the series YOU wrote created such a shitstorm and doesn't want to do business with you anymore?
>Cain: "If you want to know why comics has a reputation for being insular and unwelcoming to outsiders - cough - I have an idea for a case study."
>@AmandaRTubbs said: "@ChelseaCain @Marvel Mockingbird was the first series I bought wo having it recommended by the guy I was dating. It made me a comics purchaser. Marvel sucks."
>Cain responded: "@AmandaRTubbs @Marvel Marvel is terrific. It's truly made up of amazing individuals. But Marvel-the-corp? Yeah. They suck."
>>
>>93019992
>But Marvel-the-corp? Yeah. They suck.
Water is wet.
>>
no shit
>>
>Mockingbird issue #1
Interesting
>Mockingbird issue #2
Genuinely great, managed to do GRRRL POWER without it being annouing somehow, got some equal-opportunity fanservice, good bantz
>Mockingbird issue #3
Jesus fucking christ why? What happened?
>>
>>93019856
Is Diane W. Nelson /our girl/?
>>
>>93020046
that one and the last issue were both dreadful but it was mostly ok overall, does not deserve the nom over good books like Shade though

>>93020054
no the new 52 was her fault
>>
>>93020046
>Mockingbird issue #3
>Jesus fucking christ why? What happened?
That's when you know you've got an audience who will stick with the series, that's also when you can start slipping your feminist agenda under the radar...
>>
>>93020092

The first two issues were under the radar

The third was putting a megaphone up to your ass and just letting rip
>>
>>93019992
>Turns out the reason I haven't gotten any info/invitation from the #EisnerAwards is bc @Marvel hasn't passed it along.
Is it Marvel's job to tell you, or is it the people who put together the Eisner Awards' job?
>>
>>93019992
She comes off as the perfect example of the "Smash the patriarchy" entitled, vocal, loud feminist.
>>
As someone who hasn't read this Mockingbird series, could someone give me a rundown on what the big controversy was?
>>
>>93020257
>Avenger West Coast: classic Ghost Rider kidnaps, drugs, and rapes MB; she kills him in revenge
>this series: actually the drug didn't work on her, but she let herself be raped, then killed GR so her husband Hawkeye didn't know of his cuckoldry. The story is supposed to be feminist.
>>
>>93020257
Two terrible issues: first one ignores the legacy and importance of female heroes in the Marvel universe and the other one retconned a rape into a consensual affair and had her lie that it was rape

The rest of the book is fine but those created the meme
>>
>>93020257

Just read #3 and find out

Holy shit, it has potential before that
>>
>>93020300
I know those words but those sentences makes no sense
>>
>>93020046
>What happened?

The feminist agenda, natch.

A shame, the series overall was really good, except for that issue and the BS with Phantom Rider.
>>
>>93020257
Well it started off with Mockingbird "realizing" that the only way to be a hero in the Marvel universe is "having a Y-chromosome" despite there being plenty of prominent female heroes in the Marvel universe, then she got raped by Ghost Rider, then she murdered Ghost Rider as revenge for the rape, but then she revealed that she wasn't actually raped by Ghost Rider at all and it was actually consensual and she lied and murdered him to keep it secret because she's married to Hawkeye and she was having an affair.

So basically Mockingbird is objectively a sociopath who cheats on her husband, claims the man she cheated on him with raped her and drags his name through the mud, proceeds to murder the man she cheated on him with in cold blood, and then complains about lack of female representation and how all the Marvel universe heroes are sexist pigs who hate strong womyn like herself, and we as the readership are intended to sympathize with her throughout this entire clusterfuck because muh female empowerment.

tl;dr Cain is a fucking hack and Mockingbird deserved to be cancelled and I'm still appalled it was nominated for an Eisner, and her being right about Marvel being shit doesn't mitigate the fact that her book was still a steaming pile.
>>
#boycottmarvelbutnottheimportantstufflikemoviesandcomicswithfemaleandpocprotagonists
>>
>>93020441

>"When I was a kid, there were no female heroes!"
>*Image of male hero who fucking debuted in a team with a female member*
>>
>>93020257
>>93020311
Yeah, read the entire series, it's not very long.

The terrible issues are even more glaring when you compare them to the excellent issues.

Cain has real potential as a comics writer.
>>
>>93020441
>and she lied and murdered him to keep it secret
Isn't that morally a wrong reason to kill someone though? Is she portrayed as a villain?
>>
>>93020514
She's portrayed as a bit messed up, and an unreliable narrator, but very much the hero.

Hero of her own story, at least.
>>
>>93020441
>raped by Ghost Rider
Wait by Ghost rider himself or by Robbie?
>>
>>93019856
>busiek just now winning an Eisner for AC

The fuck?
>>
>>93020545
By the third Ghost Rider who went crazy from his powers. Robbie didn't become Ghost Rider until way later
>>
>>93020588
But why rape? Wouldn't he just somehow use the penance stare on himself somehow?
>>
File: 1464204189665.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1464204189665.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93020257

Let's do this.

1/2
>>
>>93020300
Jesus Christ. Why in god's name would you retcon that? It makes Mockingbird look like an evil bitch.

Also, who the hell even wants to revisit that story in the first place? It's one of the most bizarre storylines and fallouts Marvel ever had.
>The Avengers find out about the incident
>Get pissed at her for killing her rapist
>Act like she was never raped

Well apparently they were right.
>>
File: 1464204243271.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1464204243271.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93020619

2/2

Honestly the entire thing really has a little double standard. Bobbi is a horrible person that accuses men of being sexist and yet she treats men like shit. She left one guy tied up to her bed, she paralyzed and grabbed Clint's dick (he didn't seem to mind), and didn't care that innocent men died while trying to talk down a girl with powers.
>>
>>93020619
That is the dumbest comic book page I've ever seen, what about Sue Storm, She-Hulk,Jean Grey,Ms.Marvel,Rouge,Kitty Pride,Scarlet Witch,Gamora,Wasp,Black Cat,etc. Fuck this gay ass shitty comic.
>>
>>93019992
Are we still pretending like the Eisners mean anything?
>>
>>93020619
>>93020640
EVERYTHING IS FINE!
>>
>>93020665
Can't hear you over not being in the movies!
>>
Fuck off rich the leach
>>
>>93020619
Why the fuck would you make a laser helmet in home eco. Save that shit for scince.
Its like the writer is trying to create issues that dont fucking exist.
>>
>>93020300
>The story is supposed to be feminist.

Well if >>93020441 is accurate, it pretty much is.
>>
>>93020640

It just gets worse from here

>You directly killed a guy just for filming you, but you're a troubled teen girl and I named him Dick Profit so we cool

Writing was horrid too, in general. Can hardly believe the same person wrote this and Issue #2.
>>
>>93020619
I guess the Fantastic Four had really bad publicity back then.

OH WAIT
>>
>>93020619
>archeology
Does Marvel not have any actual editors any more?
>>
>>93020689

She Hulk movie or bust
>>
>>93020619
>The radioactive spider only gave Peter Parker his abilities because he has a pee pee
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
>>93020640
>>93020619
the thing that's most insulting about this isn't that the obstacles in her path have nothing to do with her gender, but that the author couldn't be fucking bothered to portray the character as highly intelligent or driven to one field or even as a particularly moral person

Taking the scenes on their face she seems to be rather stupid - thinking that exposure to x-rays will make her "radioactive" well into her older teen years, building a "laser helmet" that has two antennae and a satellite dish for no reason and presenting it in home ec, displaying her "mastery" of math and science by having trouble with the concept of conservation of momentum, fuck even the blood slide is completely lacking in the platelets she claims to be observing

If you're going to take the time to say that your character is something, and you yourself aren't that thing as well, a little fucking research is necessary.

Also how did this pass editorial as-is?
>>
>>93020545
It was a Phantom Rider, which is a little different, but was originally called Ghost Rider. The name changed because of Blaze's popularity. His name was Lincoln Slade, and was originally an old Western hero. He ends up falling in love with Mockingbird, but she was married to Hawkeye. He kidnapped her, drugged her, and hypnotized her in having sex with him. When she snaps out of it, they fight on a cliff. He falls during the fight because Mockingbird wouldn't pull him up.

Afterwards everyone shat on her for letting PR die, and acts like it's her fault he raped her. It was during a really odd period where the Avengers were constantly being assholes for no real reason.
>>
>>93019992
>But Marvel-the-corp? Yeah. They suck."
Man, Why would you say something like this on twitter, it's just going to be bad for your reputation, and not only marvel but other companies such as DC will know you will hurt their reputation. I mean like big writers who have pull, sure they can go ahead and do this but it can still cause a shitstorm but for such a small writer its pretty dumb.
>>
>>93020300
The dumbest thing about this is in the original story you SEE PR admitting to drugging and hypnotizing her, AND you see him not only try to kill her, but try to hypnotize her again.
>>
>>93020778
>a really odd period where the Avengers were constantly being assholes for no real reason.
Guess the Miss Marvel "pregnant with the guy who raped her" story wasn't an isolated incident.
Geez, I'll stick to my Claremont weirdness. Marvel is fucked up.
>>
>>93020719
Better questions:
-what possible purpose could a "laser helmet" serve?
-why would a laser helmet require antennae? Antennae are reception and transmission devices for radiowaves, not visible light.
-why would a laser helmet require a parabola dish? Again, this is something for the express purpose of focusing radiowaves on a reception point and has nothing to do with lasers

The answer is that whoever designed the helmet (likely the writer) and the rest of the sequence had no idea what they were doing and didn't bother researching anything at all.
>>
>>93020778
surprised claremont didn't take her away like he did with Carol. Cause he was pissed at how they handled her.
>>
>>93020054
Absolutely not.

That bitch is responsible for EVERYTHING bad at DC.
>>
>>93020738
Nah its gotta be a series. Like Powerless attempted to do but actually good and not shit.
>>
>>93020727
And lets not forget a moment that was historically tragic rape was turned into her just murdering a guy she was cheating on Clint with.
>>
>>93020799

As dumb as this bitch is, Marvel did fuck her and her grievance in this case is real. No reason to sit wuiet while neckties step on you.
>>
>>93020619
>>93020640
Pretty funny.
>>
>>93020831
>>93020762
It's not a literal laser helmet. It's there to show she had a drive to make things but people didn't support her because they didn't expect anything important out of her.
The "only male heroes" and "discrimination" part is absolutely idiotic, but let's not apply blanket-criticism.
>>
>>93019992

>Mockingbird gets 2 noms
>Flintstones doesn't even get 1

There is no justice in the eisners
>>
>>93020941
In a sad, "maybe she should always wear a helmet." Kinda way
>>
>>93020954
>It's not a literal laser helmet
lol wat

She says right there "I invented a laser helmet"

>It's there to show she had a drive to make things but people didn't support her because they didn't expect anything important out of her
Which falls flat on its face because the author didn't bother doing basic research and put her unveiling her invention in home ec where it would never be appropriate and one would never expect support for scientific endeavors.

It's not blanket-criticism. It's quite fucking specific.

The author is trying to portray the character as intelligent but is showing us this though insanely stupid things like her having trouble understanding conservation of momentum and marvelling at platelets that aren't on the fucking slide she's looking at
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (6KB, 225x225px)
9k=.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>93019842
Well, it's led by a guy who once tried to Stan Fucking Lee. It's rotten from the top.
>>
>>93020954
>but people didn't support her
It's fucking home economics class, her having a penis or not has nothing to do with how irrelevant a laser helmet is to that subject.
>>
>>93020046
>Genuinely great
If you have low standards, maybe. The whole book was bad.
>>
>>93020556
He's won like ten for it already or something
>>
>>93020992
>why is this smiling thing so hard to do?
>>
>>93020991
She's a little kid that doesn't even understand physics yet. Come the fuck on. I can hold a spoon and claim it acts as a telepathic antena, it doesn't mean it is one.
She's remembering her childhood. You can't take all she says at face value.
Also, showing that in Home Ec is also on purpose. That's the joke.
>>
>The Marvel Corporation Sucks

To the surprise of absolutely fucking no one.

Cain's comic stank, but professionals shouldn't have to put up wit that kind of crap.
>>
>>93019842
>Current Year
>Still not archiving bleeding clickbait

http://archive.is/G6njV
>>
>>93019992
>Marvel is terrific. It's truly made up of amazing individuals. But Marvel-the-corp? Yeah. They suck.
Didn't Gail Simone make fun of Spencer for saying a similar thing about DC?
>>
>>93020968
It's time to face the facts: Awards are demerits.
>>
File: Week of 08132014.jpg (18KB, 454x167px) Image search: [Google]
Week of 08132014.jpg
18KB, 454x167px
>>93019992
>wo having it recommended by the guy I was dating
DUDE GET AWAY FROM HER WHILE YOU STILL CAN
>>
>>93021032

Nah, writing was good, concept was clever, issue 2 Storytime was well recieved.
>>
>>93019856
DClassy
>>
>>93021150
It wasn't good. It was the definition of bland schlock that hopelessly tries to imitate Fraction's Hawkeye but lacks anything that made Hawkeye even somewhat good.
>concept was clever
I was right about you having low standards.
>well received
/co/ has shit taste. Who knew?
>>
>>93021222

Nah u a fag
>>
>>93020778
>Afterwards everyone shat on her for letting PR die, and acts like it's her fault he raped her.

And now it's retconned so they were correct!
>>
>>93020689
>Wonder Woman is the most successful DC movie right now
>made by a woman
Someone went for it, with talent, got it made, and made it well and it gets accepted as a great in a series of horrible movies. It was against all odds, but it happened.
>>
>>93021237
Enjoy your shit taste, fag.
>>
>>93020852
Still better than Ike "The Kike" Perlmutter.
>>
>>93021059
I think that wasn't the joke. I think that was just to show women being "in the kitchen".
>>
>>93020619
How old is Mockingbird? She's wearing a Spidey shirt when she was in middle school (maybe)? Is Peter older than her? Her mom was protesting in 60s clothing? This makes no fucking sense...
>>
>>93020826
Yeah, Marvel had this really odd period in the mid 70s where the Avengers titles were and extremely bizarre saga of every hero being an extremely awful person.
>>
>>93020514
>Is she portrayed as a villain?
Not at all. Believe it or not, the event is kinda played for laughs.
>>
>>93020762
You'd think they would showing/over-explaining the chemical reactions in cooking.
>>
>>93021437
Killing men, mainly white men, is what counts as comedy for feminists.
>>
File: IMG_2686.png (316KB, 488x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2686.png
316KB, 488x470px
>>93019992
>Mockingbird was the first series I bought wo having it recommended by the guy I was dating. It made me a comics purchaser. Marvel sucks.
Wow what a valuable customer they lost
>>
>>93021320
Barely.
>>
>>93020046
3 and 8 were terrible. The rest of the issues ranged from good to inoffensively mediocre. But 3 and 8 were so bad that it tainted any merit the other 6 issues had. When 1/4 of your comic is such trash that it actually damages the character, it doesn't really matter if if the other 3/4ths of the comic is decent.
>>
>>93021473
>is what counts as comedy for feminists.
That part of the book didn't accomplish even that because it made some feminists angry, and rightfully so.

Mockingbird basically says that the idea that she could ever be raped is ridiculous because "I am too strong for that", which passes the message that rape is a weak women problem.

Issue 8 is really a trainwreck.
>>
>>93019856
Did they black out DC's HQ address here? Isn't that publicly available?
>>
>>93020626
I mean, it retroactively absolves Clint and the Wackos so there's that. It just comes at the expense of ruining Bobbi's character.
>>
File: 14632948618205.jpg (122KB, 1196x1181px) Image search: [Google]
14632948618205.jpg
122KB, 1196x1181px
>>93019842
Look, while I don't personally care about whatever she wrote, if I was nominated for an Eisner I'd be goddamn pissed that nobody told me about it.

That said, Marvel is just another part of the unholy amalgamation that is Disney. They only thing they give a shit about is making money and shitting on anything that doesn't make them money. Public domain? Fuck it. Creator rights? Fuck 'em. They're rich, they've literally written laws that protect their 'property' and they don't have to give a shit.

Fuck Marvel, fuck Disney, buy independent comics that are actually owned by and benefit the people doing the fucking work.

Off-topic:

And throw shit at any fucker that thinks it is good that work doesn't enter the public domain until 70 years after the author's death.
>>
>>93021538
I remember Gail Simone doing a similar thing by removing Red Sonja's rape origin because it weakened the character. Way to be insulting towards rape victims by implying they're weak. Feminism in a nutshell really.
>>
>>93021059
Not same anon, but why are you defending it?
You know it was not the authors intention to make she look like a real life kid, or that just the way she remembers it, or that the joke is good (except if you are one of those guys from the low quality filename threads). You can confirm that by reading the whole comic and not those two pages.
Oh yeah, /co/ hates comics
>>
>>93021381
She already had a PhD when she was introduced in the 70s. By now, she should be at least in her early 30s. If she's some kinda child prodigy and got that PhD way early then she'd still be at best around the same age as Peter, whose in his late 20s right now.
>>
https://tezmilleroz.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/tez-talks-the-case-of-chelsea-cain-and-why-public-perception-matters/

Someone in a previous thread found this.
>>
>>93020613
Penance Stare wasn't introduced until the 90s. The rape happened in the 80s.
>>
>>93019992
All this for that? Jesus woman you need to learn about real problems besides inability to talk about tampons. Maybe ask info from Marvel instead of going on passive-aggressive twitter rants.
Marvel is a shit corporation but this is silly.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (94KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
94KB, 500x333px
>>93021059
>that's the joke
It's not a joke.

>she's a little kid she doesn't understand physics yet
The comic is presenting her background in all seriousness and trying to portray her as intelligent and competent but ignored.

It fails at this because of the writer's incompetence and refusal to do research.
>>
I hope Priest kicks her ass.
>>
>>93019992
>Maybe it's because Marvel knows the series YOU wrote created such a shitstorm and doesn't want to do business with you anymore?
This is no excuse at all. If you don't wanna do bussiness with somebody, you don't. You don't act like a 15 year old girl and do shit like this.

>>93020179
If it was Marvel who got the notification, of course they should've passed it along.
>>
>>93021677
>It fails at this because of the writer's incompetence and refusal to do research.
although I would blame the artist for the paletes one
>>
>>93020619
OK, here's the thing that confuses me here. The only way this makes sense timeline-wise is if she's talking about Golden Age heroes, which has some merit since Cap, Namor and Human Torch are there and the spidey shirt and Thor/Cyclops inclusions are just artist goofs or artist taking some creative license.

So OK, let's just go with the fact that she was raised at a time when the Golden Age superheroes are the prominent ones for the sake of the timeline not making absolutely 0 sense since if she was talking about modern heroes, none of them would have appeared until after she was already out of high school.

But the thing is... there WERE female Golden Age superheroes. Yeah there were more male ones, as it always is, but it's not like they were around.
>>
>>93021582
To be honest, I understand why women and people, in general, dislike when a character is raped. It is WAY too cheap and overused. So, if an author wanted to erase it from Mockingbird's story, I wouldn't really complain.

But the way Cain did it was ridiculous. Before, she was raped and got her vengeance letting her rapist die. Pretty fair, people can hardly blame her.

Now she played as Phantom Rider's wife on her own will (while married to Clint), killed the guy for no good reason, let everyone think she raped her to protect her own ass and after everything mocks the idea that a woman like her could be raped at all.

How does that make the situation better?
>>
>>93021645
What a cunt.
>>
>>93021582
>weakened the character
In the sense that the character being a strong warrior was worth less if it was just based on a desire to flee from weakness. Because it would be like she needed an excuse to be extraordinary.
>>
>>93020640
And then there's that reporter. What was his name, Dick Patriarchy or something about as subtle.
>>
>>93021762
>It is WAY too cheap and overused.
How many women in Marvel comics have been raped in the last seven years?
>>
>>93019842
Regardless of how you feel about the author and her work, you have to admit this is fucking clown shoes on Marvel's part

Wasn't the whole point of hiring YA authors in the first place was to garner this kind of prestige?
>>
>>93021808
Some number around not enough and too much.

But yeah, you dont see a lot of praises for writers that use rape.
>>
>>93021645
Has she never talked to any other author? Marketing, and yes "read this book first dear" is marketing, takes up a shitton of time. Indie devs will joke that they're IT companies that sometimes make video games because of all the dumb "just google it" questions they have to answer for people. It goes with the territory.
>>
>>93021569
She's an adult, in this day and age people are supposed to follow info on them themselves. It also shows that she doesn't follow comics news for shit.
>>
>>93021856
Name one then. "Rape as cheap shock value" was something that lived and died in the 00s, neither Marvel nor DC do it anymore.
>>
>>93021900
I'm pretty sure Kate Bishop was raped into heroism.
>>
>>93021704
>you don't act like a 15 year old girl
You mean going on twitter rants for something completely minor and insult your employer?
Let's be real here, yeah Marvel should have passed the news along but her reaction is the opposite of professional.
>>
>>93021944
You're getting old, that's 00 comics material.
>>
>>93021778
That doesn't seem to be an issue for Spider-Man
>>
>>93019842

This comic was so terrible.
>>
>>93021894
>in this day and age people are supposed to follow info on them themselves.
You expect people to just google the selves constantly every day just in case they won something? Sounds pretty retarded. It's the responsibility of the award givers to notify the people who are nominated. That's half of their fucking job. The other half is giving the award.

I don't blame Marvel for this. I blame the Eisner people. But I also Blame Marvel for hiring Cain in the first place.
>>
>>93021548
Probably her personal work contact details, rather than the front desk.
>>
>>93022017
It's a transparent agenda-driven pity nomination so maybe they didn't want to get her hopes up thinking she'd actually win it.
>>
>>93021294
u 2
>>
>>93022017
Google alerts of their name are a thing every person with a professional online presence should have set up. It's extremely easy. It's probably how Slott finds everyone who says anything bad about him.
>>
File: 1495636126169.jpg (46KB, 509x515px) Image search: [Google]
1495636126169.jpg
46KB, 509x515px
>>93021536

The feminist skeletons joke carried issue 8

the mercorgis though, jfc
>>
>>93021980
Spider-man's issue is that he got everything handed to him in a silver platter and thus he constantly struggles with guilt to keep himself in check so he doesn't become a total selfish dick. That's nothing like the Sonya situation.
>>
>>93022137
>CORGIS CORGIS CORGIS CORGIS AM I QUIRKY YET CORGIS CORGIS
Every fucking issue. The same obnoxious and unfunny joke if you can even call it that.
>>
>>93022182
Except his whole origin.
>>
>>93020640
I really felt queasy at the storyline where that teenaged bitch kills a bunch of policemen, a helicopter pilot and news team members for just doing their fucking jobs essentially out of teen angst, and it's just completely handwaved away. Not even acknowledged. Teenage girls have emotions and it's hard, so it's okay for them to kill some people!

Like ha ha the day is saved the girls didn't get hurt, get me a glass of chardonnay! Tampons! Wow I'm such a great hero!
>>
>>93020556
nah he has a bunch of them for it
just like mignola who was like 10 eisners for hellboy alone
>>
>>93022104
>Google alerts of their name are a thing every person with a professional online presence should have set up.
That sounds extremely distasteful and narcissistic of anyone who chooses to do something like that.
>It's probably how Slott finds everyone who says anything bad about him.
I wouldn't be surprised. Slott is extremely narcissistic.
>>
>>93022220
That IS his whole origin I just summarized. He didn't BECOME strong. Power just randomly fell on his lap (or his hand, if you will).
>>
>>93022327
Or BKV who has Eisners just for existing.
>>
>>93020954
>It's there to show she had a drive to make things but people didn't support her because they didn't expect anything important out of her.
Yeah but it's executed incredibly stupidly.

Absolutely no teacher will react happily to your pupil completely ignoring the subject and field of the class and skipping the assignment they're supposed to be doing, because they want to spend class time on their personal project from a completely different field.

You can write amazing prose that's gonna win you some prizes, but your chemistry teacher is still gonna be pissed if you're trying to write or read that shit aloud in class instead of doing the assignment you're supposed to be doing. That doesn't mean that the society is oppressing your creative aspirations, it just means that you're a goddamn disrespectful idiot if you can't grasp why teachers don't want you to show off with totally unrelated shit in the middle of class.

Having her try to show off a prototype laser helmet in Home Economics, where the point of the lesson is to learn baking, makes her look like a fucking retard and also incredibly disrespectful to the teacher. It's like "lol I don't give a shit about what you're trying to teach me or your time and effort, not gonna follow your instructions either because I don't give a shit about the field you're in, but you should adore me for interrupting your class with this unrelated personal project"
She just comes across as a self-centered bitch
>>
>>93022333
Keyword there being professional. if you have an online identity and your name is your brand / how you sell yourself, you'd be negligent NOT to try and stay apprised of what people are saying about you.
>>
File: Cvtq1SuUsAAT7_s.jpg (54KB, 1040x586px) Image search: [Google]
Cvtq1SuUsAAT7_s.jpg
54KB, 1040x586px
>>93022222
No anon, YOU are the problem for not. Ugh, so much muhsoginy for not being ok with people murdering you.
>>
>>93022343
what's up with this though, he got nominated for we stand on guard which ended in 2015 but because it got a trade later it still qualifies
>>
>>93022333
>narcissistic
Nigga it's a common business practice. It's usually used to find out when people spread misinformation about a company but online personalities do it aswell. It's just about controlling the narrative around your online presence.
>>
speaking of eisners. Why did Monstress get nominated for the 13-17 year old catagory? I would have thought they would frown upon gore and swearing to that age group.
>>
>>93022335
On the lap of someone who couldn't deal with his problems because he was weak.
>>
What is wrong with American women?
>>
>>93022369
>Absolutely no teacher will react happily to your pupil completely ignoring the subject and field of the class and skipping the assignment they're supposed to be doing, because they want to spend class time on their personal project from a completely different field.

You don't know many teachers, do you. There's no intrinsic value to the specific material you teach. If someone tries to show some unique talent, even if it's not related to the class, you NURTURE THAT SHIT. You can always adjust the class plans later.
>>
>>93020300
>Ghost Rider
You mean Phantom Rider?
>>
>>93022444
Spotted the non-teacher.
>>
>>93022436
They have to endure the idiotic majority of american men.
>>
>>93022444
No, anon, your chuuni shit isn't what the teacher is expecting from you.
>>
>>93021972
IT's much easier to say it happens too much than actually do any research. Forgive that anon.
>>
>>93022422
They wanted to nominate it for something but didn't have room for it elsewhere. It's explicitly a 17+ title.
>>
>>93020640

>It still sucks!
>Sent from my breathtaking underwater super-lair
>>
>>93021548
her email.

Although, mostly readable. [email protected]
>>
>>93022444
Haha what? So if you bake a really nice cake and bring it into English class instead of writing your essay you get an A?
>>
>>93022444
What the fuck dude, do you actually believe the shit you just wrote? Honestly? For real?

Do you have any idea how impossible teaching classes would be if every single special snowflake in the class would believe like you do, that the entire class plan should be adjusted according to their personal whims, because who gives a shit about the other 39 kids, who gives a shit about the teacher's efforts in preparing the class, it's all about MEEEEEEEE and MY talents getting nurtured because I feel like talking about this thing RIGHT NOW and the entire world should revolve around me and cater to me?

How high up your own asshole do you have your own head jammed? Do you understand that teachers aren't the same as private tutors, they're not there just for that one kid? Like it's one thing to want to show something to your fave teacher outside of class for comments, but interrupting class with irrelevant personal project bullshit is not okay ever and I find it incredible you're legit suggesting that the fucking class plan should be adjusted because princess precocious here feels like showing off and is due some attention

And yes, I do know many teachers, and it's extremely disrespectful and insulting to show you don't give a fuck about their efforts and time or the content of the lessons they prepared. You sound like you've only interacted with teachers who hate their jobs and only read straight from the book or something, but any teacher who actually is good and gives a fuck and puts in an effort would be personally offended by that shit. with good reason.
>>
>>93022422
Teenagers love that shit.
>>
So is it safe to say that Marvel pandering to the Tumblr crowd has blown up in their faces?
>>
>>93022222
>>93020727
Pics pls.
>>
File: laffs in fat.jpg (32KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
laffs in fat.jpg
32KB, 500x400px
>>93022396
That complete and utter lack of self-awareness, I fucking love it.
>>
>>93022688
They keep trying and they're going to keep trying. Look at Young Adult Runaways.
>>
>>93022444
>there's no intrinsic value to the specific material you teach
Spoken like someone who's only interacted with shit teachers and/or doesn't value the work teachers do both inside and outside the classroom
>>
>>93022616
No. You don't ignore the cake. You praise it, discuss how the student made it, how can they improve on it and maybe use it for their own good in their life outside the school.
Then you ask for the assignment later on.
It's not rocket science.

>>93022624
Thing is, there AREN'T special snowflakes. Not in my experience. Everybody pulls the minimum effort and just wants to get shit done. That is a horrible waste of time. There's no actual learning in just fulfilling a task.
So when you have someone who ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT SOMETHING, it's the least you can do to try and support that. That's how you make school be worth something.

This policy doesn't apply to university classes, mind. I'm as traditional as you can get in those. But for high school? I'm lucky when the kids actually show up.
>>
>>93021381
Marvel sliding timescale, man

Nazis were both 70 years ago, and 30 years ago.
Vietnam veterans are only middle-aged, but sometimes they get changed to Gulf War vets.
30-something year old black people personally witnessed segregation.

Don't bother to argue the chronology. If they followed anything even vaguely realistic most of them would be dead of age.
>>
File: Ultimates (2015-) 005-012.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimates (2015-) 005-012.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93022819
Sliding time is now canon.
>>
>>93022508
Seriously, are the Eisners a bigger joke than the Nobel Peace Prize?
>>
>>93021894

She knew she got nominated, it was info about the event and what was expected from her that was withheld/failed to deliver
>>
File: RCO006_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO006_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93022709
Mockingbird issue #3
Essentially this chick is just casually killing people doing their job trying to help her or at least save the hostages or general populace in cold blood and it's not addressed as problematic at all, because she's a teenage girl and you know, tampons, emotions, hormones, she's confused
>>
>>93022884
Don't know why she'd expect that info from Marvel. She was a contractor whose contract ended.
>>
>>93020680
Do any awards mean anything? They're even trying to get Nobel Prizes turned into affirmative action. Bob Dylan's prize was stupid.

Awards are just synergistic marketing nowadays: award committee make awards based on what will make them look good.
>>
>>93022810
You are part of the problem. You don't praise the cake. Class material is discussed because IT IS DEEMED BY WHOEVER WE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED INTO BEING IN CHARGE OF EDUCATION AS BEING NECESSARY TO BE TAUGHT. The fucking cake is not that. Class material is not
>a potential field for student/teacher or student/student interaction that helps foster people's talents.
It's what we consider necessary so we hammer it into children's brains and kill their past selves who didn't know that shit. Education requires a metaphorical murder. We kill our uneducated selves and create fucking new ones. And what constitutes as education is to be decided on a national level.
Fucking americans.
>>
>>93019992

You don't get to win an award named after the goddamn MAN that was Will Eisner when your first book gets canned. I can understand a new creator (ie, writer and artist) getting an award for a book that was critically praised but had low sales. but CANCELED means it didn't have chops. Is there no success or failure in this industry?
>>
>>93022930
>Awards are just synergistic marketing nowadays
>nowadays
How to spot the enlightened underage.
>>
>>93022903
This page is really confusing to me. Is she troubled? Why did she kill the guy? Is she a sociopath? The dialogue makes it seem like it's society's fault, and she's breaking away from it, but that guy didn't seem to be representing the problem being addressed by the writer. Is there more to this! Why is this so confusing?
>>
>>93022985
it is societies fault you MAN.
>>
>>93022956
*tips fedora* go back to your hippy commune
>>
>>93019842
Good job defending her and her shitty comic, Marvel. Was it worth it?
>>
>>93022399
That nomination got removed when it was pointed out that the book was two years old.
Unfortunately, nothing replaced it, though Flintstones might have been able to fit in if it was marketed as a miniseries
>>
>>93023049
>fedora
>hippy
Most fedoras are libertarians or full ancaps, try again.
>>
>>93022985
its completely fine because he gets saved by mockingbird in the next page, so that doesn't make her uncaring and crazy but a misunderstood child :^)
>>
>>93022985
I gotta go to the shop but yeah it's written like shit. You can google "read online Mockingbird #3", but essentially she just developed powers, her friends are trapped in the rainbow bubble, she's trying to keep them safe but doesn't bother informing anyone about it and is happy to come across like a crazy dangerous mutant who's about to murder 4 teenage girls, instead of communicating she just tries to kill negotiators because sure that's a good plan, she later kills a helicopter pilot for trying to get news footage, the chopper crashes into a crowd killing more people, when the news anchorman shouts at her because his colleague just died she kills him too, and this is all totally ignored because she's a teenager and emotions are confusing or whatever and she's just trying to protect her friends who she's also endangering through dangling them in a magical soap bubble above a street on rooftop level

It's shit writing
>>
>>93023060
what a shitshow
>>
>>93020046
>Mockingbird issue #2
>great
She tied a man to a bed and left him to die.

She's a bitch and the issue was shit.
>>
>>93023123

The helicoptor pilot dies though
>>
File: 1389723806704.jpg (16KB, 152x172px) Image search: [Google]
1389723806704.jpg
16KB, 152x172px
>big corporation is not a saint
well no shit?
>>
>>93023333

He's a fucking superspy
You gotta step up your S&M game when taking off handcuffs is like sneezing for you
>>
>>93023357
>The helicoptor pilot dies though
yeah, so does dick the reporter
anon was specifically talking about that negotiator though
>>
>>93019842
>Marvel's corporate leaders suck

We've known this for years. How is this news?

Oh, I see, an SJW said it. That means it's bullshit now.
>>
>>93021569
>Marvel only cares about making money

My god, its like their some sort business
>>
>>93023429

Please read thread before saying retarded shit
>>
>>93023649

Why do people use this as an excuse, particularly in art fields where companies almost universally start out with values other than making dosh as effeciently as possible? There are plenty of businesses with shitty business practices, should we merely sit back and let them continue because "oh, of course they tried to fuck you!"
>>
>>93023702
No one at Marvel has the responsibility to tell her how to get invited to the Eisners.
>>
>>93022444
This is what a generation of special snowflakes raised to believe they were all destined for greatness actually believes.
>>
>>93021980
Yeah. He's so okay with what happened to him that he shouts out the fact that he was molested as he swings through the city.
>>
File: IMG_9306.png (66KB, 590x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9306.png
66KB, 590x311px
>>93019842
>>
>>93022444
Lol, dude. Do you even educate......have you even gone to school? Fuck, your comment was dumb as hell.
>>
>>93023758

What's your point?
>>
One thing I don't get about Cain's Mockingbird comic is that I started seeing tons of articles about how amazing it is AFTER it got cancelled. If these websites found it so great, why didn't they make articles beforehand to promote sales and save it from getting cancelled? Why did they only start praising it when it was too late?
>>
>>93022810
Spoken like someone who's home schooled. Let me guess, out of the two siblings your mom teaches, you must have been the one with the special need.
>>
>>93020588
>>93020613
>>93021660
>>93020588
The original Ghost Rider you idiots. The white cowboy one. And it wasnt even the original-oriiginal, it was the originals cousin.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-122636.png (4MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-122636.png
4MB, 1536x2048px
I thought people were joking about how bad issue 3 was.
>>
>>93022444
You poor summer child
>>
>>93023837
Her reasons for thinking Marvel is bad are dumb. Her only complaint is that a company she did work for once didn't have anyone go out of their way to spoonfeed her how to get to an award show.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-122705.png (4MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-122705.png
4MB, 1536x2048px
>>93023880
She also kills a helicopter pilot, whoever the helicopter falls on and two other men in the news crew but its ok, Girl Power!
>>
>>93023880
Hey it's alright that she murdered him, he wasn't being nice or talked about women's hygiene
>>
File: NEXTWAVE.jpg (69KB, 622x395px) Image search: [Google]
NEXTWAVE.jpg
69KB, 622x395px
>A "progressive" writer can only write in the most hamfisted and childish ways possible when given a whole ongoing
>A writer who doesn't give a shit can write some of the best female leads in a 12 issue mini-series

Loving every laugh
>>
>>93023902
>>93023880
context?

Why is that girl on the roof presumably threatening to jump? Why is she killing police and reporters?
>>
>>93023955

Because life is haaaaard
>>
>>93023955
Her powers developed while in school so she traps her friends in a bubble by accident. The police respond and a news helicopter gets too close so she kills the pilot, and then some people on the ground because they called her a bad name.
>>
>>93023988
Ok, so why does she look like none of this phases her?

She looks mildly annoyed, not like she's freaking out over powers and murder
>>
>>93021948
All I was saying is that there's no excuse to what Marvel did, no matter to who they did it to.
If she's also a retard, that's another matter.
It's just pretty depressing to see regular people side with a corporation, only to shit on a SJW.
>>
>>93023880
>Attention -seeking tween threatens hero news anchor
I know that's they're going for some joke about how society doesn't understand this girl, but that's some J.Jonah Jameson tier shit. I love it.
>>
>>93024011
Yeah, it's really hard to understand the character's point of view if they showcase no relatable emotion or empathy towards the sufferings of others.

One might think that this makes her look like a psychopath, but really, to me, this just looks like terrible set-up and story-telling. This is something an edgy ten-year-old would write.
>>
>>93024049
Marvel's employees should be working on the books they're currently publishing instead of handholding a womanchild who could have solved this problem herself by contacting the Eisner people directly.
>>
>>93022903
I like to believe that shortly after Mockingbird went away to bask in her own self-importance, the Punisher quietly put a bullet through that kid's head with a silenced M-24 from a few hundred yards away.
>>
>>93023465
Marvel only cares about making money while also acting in a way I believe is fucking garbage all the time in a giant neverending clusterfuck, as much as I might like individual creators and artists that have/are working with them.

If a company shits on their contracts, treats the people who work for them like garbage, or does other things that aren't strictly illegal but could generally be considered shitty, I see no problem with bitching about them.

Existing as a business and the pursuit of profits is not some end-all excuse for being a fucking asshole.
>>
File: RCO005_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO005_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Let's expand on why this issue was bad by storytiming it. First two pages here
>>93020619
>>93020640
>>
File: RCO007_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO007_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93022903
Next page then my page
>>
File: RCO008_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO008_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024262
>>
File: RCO009_1469371491.jpg (1MB, 1988x3156px) Image search: [Google]
RCO009_1469371491.jpg
1MB, 1988x3156px
>>93024284
>>
>>93019842
She's not wrong
>>
>>93023916
Pretty much this. But this is also a result of people knowing HOW to write comics (Ellis), and a someone who knows how to write novels, using the comics medium to try and force some social message in it.

Even #8 wasn't that bad in the greater scheme of things; as Ales Kot had already kinda set mockingbird as someone with dubious morals and motivations, but it was certainly an odd way to end a series meant to prop-up a "heroic" char.
>>
File: RCO010_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO010_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024307
>>
>>93021381
Bobbi being an unreliable narrator is a recurring undercurrent in the series.

A lot of her flashbacks show her and Clint in 70s and 80s clothing.

>>93021645
Hysterical that this blogger's readers get angry at her for using the word "privilege" with a different meaning than the SJW definition, and she had to write a groveling apology.
>>
File: RCO011_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO011_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024327
Here's the first murder
>>
File: RCO012_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO012_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024347
>>
>>93024284
>I've been in charge since I got here
she is literally proving herself to be a garbage negotiator.
>>
>>93022444
this is one of the most retarded comment I've read this week. The reason why you plan and structure your course is so that you can measure progress and keep the class on course. If a teacher with a classroom of 30 students is forced to adjust and spent 5 to 10 minutes on even a handful of special snowflakes who had decided to work on a project not related to class, it would be counter productive to them even learning in that class. I'm not saying you can't nurture unique talent, but it needs to be done in ways that will be productive . If the kid is more advance in the class than everyone else, move that kid up to a more advance class. If the kid shows a special interest in another subject not related to the class, he should be told not to fucking waste time in class and get to work or he'll get an F.
>>
File: RCO013_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO013_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024371
I can sort of forgive the first murder because shes surprised by it so she didn't know that she could do that
>>
>>93023885

How is that relevant to my post?
>>
>>93022380
You're arguing against Marvel not throwing her congratulations for nominations or winning an award for a title under their name and are trying to say it's her fault for not...keeping track of what people are saying about her?

Come on, man, that's really stupid.
>>
>>93024234
>"I don't want to hurt anyone"
>Proceeds to kill multiple people in cold blood
>>
File: RCO016_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO016_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93023902
Also some police officers plus bystanders who were too close to the falling and exploding chopper, but hey who gives a shit about those guys amirite! We have a misunderstood teenage girl here! Girls are powerful!

>>93023955
Her powers manifested at school and she trapped a bunch of classmates in a bubble and is dangling them over the abyss from a rooftop. The situation looks a lot like she's trying to kill them, but instead of asking for help she tries to kill everyone who gets too close. She pushed the police negotiator down the roof (Mockingbird saved him tho) and made a news helicopter fall, see pic. Later she also intentionally kills a reporter and a cameraman and apparently some police dude too for being rude (they were upset at their colleague just having been killed).

She then tells Mockinbird "you can't shoot me, I'm just a kid" even though this kid just straight up murdered like 6-9 people. Finally the bubble bursts and her friends almost fall to their deaths because bitch thought that getting on rooftop level and dangling them above the streets was a great idea. Mockingbird saves the girls and acts like it's a grand success and she saved the day. No punishment for cold-blooded miss "i'm a minor". No mention of the dead guys or their families.

The narration boxes make it seem like we're supposed to sympathise with the teen endangering and killing people. Also, mentions of tampons treated like an achievement.
>>
>>93019856
Man that actually warms my heart a little bit. Talent management at DC seems to have taken a complete 180.
>>
File: RCO014_1469371491.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO014_1469371491.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024420
>>
>>93024307
>singing after throwing a person off a building
Who thought this was a good idea? She looks like she's fucking crazy.
>>
>>93024461
sorry for posting out of sequence I didn't realise someone was storytiming the scene
>>
>>93024474
She is fucking crazy. She's a mutie
>>
>>93019842

Gotta say I'm not terribly interested in the opinions of the "ask me about my yeast infection" writer.
>>
>>93022104

Google alerts of your own name are something no sane person should ever have, or tolerate other people having.

If you google your own name more than once in your lifetime, you're mentally ill.
>>
File: RCO015_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO015_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024469
>>
>>93024126
I'd really love that actually. Kid did so many things wrong including intentional murder, and it could have been avoided if she'd bothered shouting down that she can't help it and is trying to keep them safe. Also the fact that she doesn't show any remorse whatsoever about all the people who she just killed but instead is just singing and talking about instagram is awful. She's like a total sociopath
>>
>>93024307
>Zebediah loves Jessica

Umm...what?
>>
File: RCO017_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO017_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024461
Page 16
>>
>>93024560
You're an idiot who doesn't create a public good.
>>
>>93023880
What the fuck is Howard The Duck doing in an apple ad?
>>
File: RCO018_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO018_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024612
Now she just straight up murders three people after knowing what her powers do
>>
File: RCO019_1469371491.jpg (1MB, 1988x3156px) Image search: [Google]
RCO019_1469371491.jpg
1MB, 1988x3156px
>>93024646
But it's ok because puberty.
>>
>>93024307
>Picard facepalming graffiti in the corner

Didn't notice that the first time I read it. Ironically appropriate.

>>93024573
And is that Luna in the top window?

>>93024468
Yeah, it wasn't that long ago that Nelson was actively trying to screw creators out of revenue.

http://gerryconway.tumblr.com/post/117619743363/who-created-caitlin-snow-on-theflash-according
>>
>>93024646
>Dick Profit

Why can these writers never be subtle? It's like Agent Becky Goodhair in America.
>>
File: RCO020_1469371491.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO020_1469371491.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024669
>>
>>93019842
I hate how the industry is bending over for this talentless hack.
>>
>>93019842
I'm not a big fan of marvel but she's pretty stupid.

First of all shes a green as woman. She really couldn't five a way to contact the awards committee?

Secondly, how is it marvels responsibility to hold her hand when she was fired by them a year ago.

Talk about "i don't need no man". She seems as feeble as a little girl
lost in a state park.
>>
Remember when Xmen did this same exact story but better in every way?
>>
File: RCO021_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO021_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024697
Let's not deal with the girl who's killed a dozen people at this point though, let's instead put the other girls she's holding hostage in even more danger.
>>
>>93019992
>Maybe it's because Marvel knows the series YOU wrote created such a shitstorm and doesn't want to do business with you anymore?
Didn't they give her another book to write though?
>>
>>93019842
So let me get this straight. Woman gets nominated for prestigious award. No one at the company contacts her. No one she's worked with contacts her. No friends contact her. No fans contact her. Not a single person in her life cares enough to congratulate her. A month later she suddenly finds out about the nomination and throws a hissy on twitter. And you guys buy it because "lolFuckMarvel". Really? Give me a break.
>>
>>93024122
It's not handholding, is forwarding the due notification. It's their fucking job.
>>
File: RCO022_1469371491.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO022_1469371491.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93024728
And now it's all ok because the girls are saved, female officers are gently dealing with the serial killer and America can talk about tampons.

RIP a dozen or so men though.
>>
>>93024603
>>93024646
I'd love it if the next time Marvel does Avengers Academy or another series where they're trying to teach young supers not to turn into villains, that this girl is one of the students.
>>
>>93024618
>create a public good

That's an awfully circuitous way to say "write a shitty comic".
>>
>>93024744
>It's their job
>To baby former employees
>>
>>93024744
Is it? They're not getting the award. Shouldn't the Eisners be contacting her?

The DC letter up top is only congratulating him.
>>
>>93024744
No it isn't. Their relationship ended when Mockingbird was canceled.
>>
>>93024726
At least this kid had the decency to let himself be killed
>>
>>93024741
No, you have no reading comprehension. She knows she has an award, but has no idea if this means she's invited to the ceremony or who's covering expenses if she is. Turns out Marvel has all that info and just hasn't given it to her.
>>
>>93024781
Put the goalposts wherever you want. You're still an idiot.
>>
File: laughing cap and jjj.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
laughing cap and jjj.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>93024764
I have to admit, I love the ticker that ran through the issue, it really does read like Daily Bugle headlines.
>>
File: 1441696677375.gif (610KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1441696677375.gif
610KB, 500x375px
>>93024307
>Favorite musical: Hamilton
>>
File: IMG_4963.jpg (42KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4963.jpg
42KB, 250x249px
>>93024503
>>93024474
>>93024461

The set-up is fine. A girl with new abilities attempting to protect her friends. The problem, as is stated by many people, is that I'm not sure the writer really took a step back and examined the story as a whole.

The author could have explained why she was on the roof. Maybe she was scared and wanted to get away from the street, only to find herself in a worse position. Not wanting to make a bigger mess, she just stayed put, like a scared girl would.

The writer could have had he try to explain her position, but miscommunicate it, and her powers could have unexpectedly acted up when she attempted to reach for the negotiator.

Maybe her powers operate on emotion, which she has a hard time controlling sense she's a little girl going through puberty, hence her attack on the helicopter and cameraman (they didn't need to die, though). Still, it would have made sense.

All of this things could have been ways to parallel the issue of growing up and how hard and confusing it is sometimes. It's tough, and sometimes we, as kids growing up, only manage to make problems bigger even when we sincerely meant to help. I remember some times like this growing up between me and my parents.

However, instead, the writer does none of these things or exhibits any thought beyond what appears to be a rough outline of the story. The artist gives the girl no emotion, which would seem essential for a story about a little girl going through puberty. The deaths are not addressed, hence they should have been saved or only harmed a little if this were to be the case. The girl is portrayed as an unempathetic victim, the scenario is absurd due to lack of context other than "powers," and overall sends a wrong message about girls growing up.

A criticism could be made of the lack of dialogue in society about puberty in girls, but if that was this comic's intent, then the author needs to be taken out to a backyard and shot like a lame dog, because this is dreadful.
>>
>>93024813
Oh, I see. She just sat on her thumbs like a moron for a month and expected everything to be done for her. My mistake.
>>
>>93024832
How does a sixth grader see Hamilton? Tickets to that thing are expensive, it's a circlejerk for elites.
>>
>>93024728
well, she just threatened to kill Mockingbird and then responded to her counterthreat with "You can't shoot me, I'm just a kid"

I see this attitude of "I can do whatever I want and be as big a bitch as I want but if you, and adult, try to chastise me, a minor, for my shit, it's harassment and you can't do that" a lot and it's a bit upsetting it's portrayed as a perfectly fine and justified thing here
>>
>>93024728
>instantly hiding behind age even though she just killed people and has zero remorse
Jesus Christ.
>>93024764
>the girls' clothing
Yeah, that's real subtle there.
>>
>>93024741
>So let me get this straight. Woman gets nominated for prestigious award. No one at the company contacts her. No one she's worked with contacts her. No friends contact her. No fans contact her. Not a single person in her life cares enough to congratulate her. A month later she suddenly finds out about the nomination and throws a hissy on twitter.

Sounds like she doesn't have a lot of friends.

In any case, none of this is Marvel's problem or responsibility as said above. The Eisner committee should have contacted her directly. She wasn't even employed at Marvel at that point anymore, it's not their problem.
>>
>>93024858
The soundtrack's pretty easily available, and essentially tells the whole story.
>>
File: IMG_4965.jpg (13KB, 180x106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4965.jpg
13KB, 180x106px
>>93024764
>That sociopathic emotion

>>93024764
>That headline.
>Nation stops being sexist, starts talking about tampons.
>"It's about time," says Mockingbird
>>
>>93024858
Anon, you don't have to see a thing to be a fan of it as a teenaged girl.
>>
>>93024813
>She knows she has an award, but has no idea if this means she's invited to the ceremony or who's covering expenses if she is.

So fucking ask them? Send one email? Make one phonecall? What the actual fuck is the problem here? Unless she's a pampered little princess who expects other people to do everything for her?
>>
>>93024728
>You can't shoot me
You have successfully murdered at least, 3 people. They have every right to eliminate a potential threat.
>>
>>93024852
>>93024956
No, something was supposed to be done for her, and it wasn't. There's a pro badge and invite she was supposed to receive, if you can read the article, you can see her asking around and other artists kind of shrugging because they have no idea why she doesn't have it. Marvel are the shitty ones here. They failed to pass along the invite that was sent to them specifically so they could pass it on, because they don't give one shit about their "talent" (although most of the actual talented people have fled to DC or indies).
>>
>>93024764
>serial killer
Spree killer, technically. She killed too many people in a short amount of time, there is no cooldown period. That we know of at least.
Yes, this is my pet peeve
>>
>>93025011
She's not their talent, they ended their business relationship last year. :^)
>>
File: IMG_4966.jpg (111KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4966.jpg
111KB, 640x439px
>>93024728
>GIRL POWER!

I'm not a chick, but if I were I'm not sure this is how I'd want to send a message of female empowerment.
>>
>>93024852

>Receive letter for former employee about award ceremony

>Don't forward it

>This is somehow okay
>>
>>93024956
To what extent should Marvel be silent about a book of theirs being nominated for an award? Most companies that have some creator-centric goal would be happy to inform their creators of an award, but Marvel didn't.

It's a shitty thing for them to do, and just pushing it all on the writer just because she's terrible doesn't suddenly discount that.
>>
>>93025060
>I'm not sure this is how I'd want to send a message of female empowerment.

It's not. I really liked the artist so I planned on getting this but after this issue I was like.. No. I can't. The trades are super cheap in the store here too but I will not.
>>
>>93025075
I imagine Ike's attitude is something along the lines of "fuck her, she already cost us enough money as it is."
>>
>>93024845
Yeah the thing that pisses me off most about this Mockingbird run is that it had a lot of potential, which was carefully wasted. A lot of the storytelling gimmicks they experimented with were kinda cool. The settings had some potential. I liked the art.

It's just that throughout, the writer tries too hard to be with it and trendy and progressive and feminist and also quirkily funny CORGIS LOL, and just didn't stop to take a few steps back and really think about how it all comes across.

Bobbi comes across as absolutely awful in a lot of the issues. She's clearly meant to be flawed yet awesome but she comes across as a fucking sociopath bitch. Also this molecular color bubble girl was clearly meant to be sympathetic, but she, also, comes across as a psycho killer and I'd have been kinda glad to see her get sniped.

Also it's the little cringey things, like this obsession with tampons. She actually boasted about managing to shove the word "tampons" in this issue at least twice, as if that's an achievement.

Also the whole retconning the backstory thing. I can kinda see how the logic went, like "oh raping makes a woman a victim but I want Mockingbird to be awesome, and not a victim, so how can I rewrite this rape into her being powerful and having agency"
And that's nice and all that, but her being powerful and having agency throughout the events that did happen (sex and death) seem like Bobbi willingly cheated on her adoring husband and then intentionally murdered her lover and lied about him having raped her so that she'd get away with her adultery, which makes her, again, seem like a goddamn psycho villain.

The problem throughout was looking at it all from too close, focusing on the details, and not stepping back to take a critical look

But seeing how Cain's response to shit sales and criticism has been mainly to shift the blame around, I guess looking at her own work critically isn't her strong point
>>
>>93023880
>Dick Profit
I actually lol'd
>>
>>93019842
I've a feeling the Eisner comitee saw her as flavor of the month because she was making sjw waves and once her 15 secs ran out and no one gave a shit about her book, they realized they made a mistake because her book wasn't a mini, it was actually cancelled not because it really good but it didn't find an audience, but because it actually sucked. They wanted to pull her nomination but they didn't know how without drawing the wrath of the very same sjw they depend upon for self importance, so they avoided sending her any info by sending it to marvel instead knowing full well that she's no longer at Marvel and they don't give a fuck because she was already fired.
>>
>>93025011
Former talent. Not their job to baby her anymore after she crashed and burned. Her fault for not being an adult and giving them, or at least her former artist that she was nominated with, a phone call to see what's what. You know. Because she wasn't in the building. Because she got canned for not selling.
>>
>>93025035
Isn't she supposed to be writing the new Vision ongoing?
>>
>>93025105
Between Cain and Ike, I'm surprised that /co/ is basically taking Ike's side on this one.
>>
>>93021900
Morrison had Batman raped by Talia a few years ago but it's hardly talked about when men in comics get raped.
>>
>>93025035

That doesn't absolve them of all connection to the author and the work forever. That's not how it works. It's a huge dick move for them not to inform her they have it in their possession.
>>
>>93019842

I am shocked, SHOCKED! that gambling is going on in this establishment
>>
>>93024764
>noone, not even the children are fucking distraught that they were falling from a building a couple of seconds ago, a helicopter crashed and people died
it mostly the writer but the artist too, all those kids have dumb emotionless looks on their faces
>>
>>93024764
thanks for storytiming this trainwreck of an issue anon
>>
>>93025075
Have we actually seen a letter? Are you sure they didn't just send a single letter per company? And how do we know they didn't forward it? Maybe the adult child just doesn't bother to check her mail the same way she doesn't act like an adult and make sure her affairs are in order before throwing her former employer under the buss?
>>
>>93025105

I can understand that, but it's still horrendously unprofessional.
>>
>>93025075
Why would the Eisners not send it to her?
>>
>>93022903
Is this cunt for real?
>Gives her a juice box in an attempt to calm her down
>HE'S A WHITE MALE COP AND HE DIDNT TALK TO HER THE WAY I WOULD SO IT'S OK THAT HE DIES

Fuck the Eisner Awards for even recognizing this piece of garbage, fuck Marvel for letting this happen, and fuck this writer for being such an awful person.
>>
>>93025140
Rumor mongering from Rich the Leech. Given how she's openly slamming Marvel on twitter, it's clear they have no current business relationship or will have one in the future.
>>
>>93025138
How is it her fault? They didn't do the one thing they were supposed to do with that invite. That is utterly their responsibility. Also, I'm loath to defend Mockingbird, because it mostly sucked, but do you think any writer could have made it sell? Most books' lengths are defined by their characters, not their authors.
>>
>>93025149
No one ever talks about Mocking Bird gtting raped too until the writer brought it up. Heck, I didn't even know who she was untill this whole nonsense.
>>
>>93025085
>To what extent should Marvel be silent about a book of theirs being nominated for an award?

Who gives a fuck about that? They probably just forgot. The part I care about is that why does that dumb bitch still feign helplessness on Twitter after she found out about it. Every problem she has from that point onward she can solve herself by directly contacting the awards committee and asking. This takes like a minute or two, tops. Why is she acting like it's an issue anymore?
>>
>>93024262
>That hamfisted dialogue

GEE I WONDER WHAT SPECIAL SUPER AWESOME TOTALLY NOT MALE WOMAN CAN TALK TO HER
>>
>>93025194

Because I'm working off the information we're given and not desperately reaching out for a hypothetical situation where a shit writer is the architect of all her own problems and daddy Marvel is blameless.
>>
>>93025219
Not that anon but yeah I do
It had interesting premises and settings and the art was pretty nice. But the writing made you kinda loathe and hate the title hero, which isn't good when that's not the intent
>>
>>93025219
How do you know she didn't toss any mail from Marvel into the trash bin becuase she was buthurt about getting fired from them. As far as I know, she's been acting pretty childesh and petty from her DC days to her cancelled book at Marvel.
>>
>>93025296
Not to mention that he did try to talk to her, it's just that she refused to listen and immediately tried to kill him.
In most hostage negotiations, you talk via a megaphone precisely to avoid being in a situation where the hostage-taker can kill you. This guy gave up way too easily.
>>
>>93025302
You're absolutely right. Adult baby writer is blameless and marvel is the evil patriarchy keeping her down. I can't believe I saw it any other way or could possibly question any information presented. Thank you. I have seen the light.
>>
>>93025200

Dunno, Marvel still should have forwarded it.

If one of my shit ads I work on wins an award, I'm not ghostwriting, and the company recieves this information as it is their product and the awards commitee doesn't fucking keep track of my comings and goings, and the company does not inform me or forward the badge/letter/whatever or inform me in any way of ehat they have recieved, that is going to be viewed as very unprofessional by pretty much everyone and that does not change just because she's an even shittier writer than me and the fanbase is aware of her employment status.
>>
>>93025397

Stop looking at everything through your butthurt goggles
>>
>>93025397
>Marvel is the evil patriarchy.
More like the retarded asshole corporation. Which is why they encourage SJW shitters like Cain in the first plac.
>>
>>93025354
No he didn't, he was just a DIRTY COP MALE so he doesn't know how to talk to people with vagoos! He didn't even mention tampons ffs smdh #imwithher!
>>
>>93025400
No other Marvel employees have complained about their missing Eisner badges, they just snubbed this one former writer.
>>
>>93024234
>Say I don't want to hurt anyone
>Immediately try to kill Police negotiator who did nothing wrong
How come she didn't try to kill Mockingbird?
>>
>>93024858
On the internet.

Or, since she's in midtown Manhattan, she comes from a rich connected family who were able to get tickets.

>>93024905
Part of the point of the clothing is that they love female superheroes but have no idea who Bobbi is.
Fitting, since Bobbi didn't seem to know about the female superheroes when she was a kid.

>>93025143
Yeah, really, thanks to Ike's stinginess, I don't trust modern Marvel to do anything competently any more.

>>93025149
Even worse, that was a retcon; it was consensual in the original story.

I think Batman is just playing the regret rape card. I'd be pissed too if my ex suddenly dropped a 10 year old kid I didn't know about in my lap.

>>93025530
Because she's sexist.
>>
>>93025143
I think it's the Marvel shills showing up to do damage control.
>>
>>93019842
Yeah, apparently Marvel really is a piece of shit and it's extremely poor form from them not to forward the info.

It's just kinda amazing how Cain's tone makes it hard to side with her. It's a shitty thing that Marvel did, but damn. I feel like I should try to learn a lesson on "how not to come across as obnoxious even when you're right"
>>
File: beeg angrrrr.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
beeg angrrrr.gif
2MB, 360x202px
If Deathstroke loses the Eisner to this trash.....
>>
>>93025515

If what you're implying was that it was an intentional action, that's even more unprofessional.
>>
>>93025530
Mockingbird looks cool so she wanted to find out if she has an instagram first. She did threaten to kill her though
>>
>>93025618

Yeah, absolutely.

Marvel is absolutely the villain here but Cain is an unmitigated self-important shit
>>
>>93024011
Because teenage girl mean sociopath, according to this comic.

I wonder if anyone at Marvel read it and thought "I really wish we could stop publishing this.
>>
>>93025149
Aquaman was raped by Siren during DCYou. Didn't cause a shitstorm but most people didn't like it.
>>
>>93025571
It's hilarious to me because Morrison said in an interview how much Moore uses rape in his works and was bragging on how he's never written a character being raped in his comics.
>>
File: 1494713687536.png (133KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1494713687536.png
133KB, 313x382px
>>93022903
>"H-have some juice sweetie"
>DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
What. Where did that come from?
>>
You know what really bugs me? That this nomination likely isn't because of the 6 great issues of Mockingbird, but because of the 2 lousy issues, and the backlash over them which was reported as "anti-feminist".
>>
>>93024646
>>93024669

Murder is ok and has no consequence when you don't like them.

It's so funny how this happens, but then a regular theme of Spider-Man (pre Quesadilla and Slott) was that you don't get do decide who is saved or not saved based on not liking someone. Otherwise Flash, Jonah, Fisk, and some of the villains would've died a long time ago.
>>
>>93023846
There's was some shitstorm about the author being bullied off Twitter by Evil White Males.

Even though, the author later confirmed she deleted her Twitter account because Fuck Twitter and not because she was bullied.
>>
>>93025777
exactly, which is why the comitee problably realized after all the noise had died down that it really wasn't that good. Because if she was nominated, why didn't they try harder to reach her? You'd think they'd want all their nominee there as guests of honor in case they win. I mean, either Marvel is kinda sad for not fowarding it, but the Eisner awards must be even more shitty if they don't even attempt to inform their nominee.
>>
>>93025777
>6 great issues
Low standards, etc
>>
>>93025819
Hey now, Slott kept up that theme, he even did the "nobody dies" plot.
>>
>>93022688
The sales have taken a serious hit, but it's not a blowup yet.

>>93022930
Yes. They mean popularity with key people in the industry.

>>93022975
Don't worry anon! There's plenty of other books that haven't been canceled that are being nominated! Squirrel Girl just picked up it's third nomination!

>>93023846
Because they didn't come out full in favor of the book until Cain went maximum drama queen and started blaming male society for the cancelation.
>>
>>93025836
Yeah, that was fake news, SJW media tried to play Cain up as a victim and she said "not really".

>>93025907
I have no idea how the Eisners work, if it's supposed to be their responsibility or the publisher's responsibility to inform her.

>>93025909
Trips don't lie.
>>
>>93020762
>Also how did this pass editorial as-is?
It's not like any of Marvel's editors actually do anything nowadays.
>>
>>93022688
If they pandered to them, but didn't treat them like they do like they did with their old fans in the past, they probably might've been able to ride it out.

They made the vast error of pandering to them while still indulging in their worst aspects, which ended up pissing off everyone instead.
>>
>>93023465
Didio kept Jonah Hex running long after he should.
You can try to argue that for Captain Marvel at Marvel, but that's tainted with agenda nonsense.
>>
>>93024676
>Yeah, it wasn't that long ago that Nelson was actively trying to screw creators out of revenue.

It was just something miscommunicated but they were still going to get paid for derivatives. He apologized but those didn't get circled the same:

http://gerryconway.tumblr.com/post/118297701573/is-felicity-smoak-on-arrow-worth-more-than
http://gerryconway.tumblr.com/post/119133162738/a-public-apology-to-geoff-johns-dan-didio-jim

>As Geoff Johns very kindly pointed out to me when I tried to explain my reason for carrying a grudge over the last dealings I had with the company, “Gerry, you’re talking about things that happened when I was twelve years old.”

lmao
>>
>>93023465
>Making money is the only thing you should care about guys!!

There's a difference between making money short-term and making money long-term. And a lot of Marvel's decisions in the past have not only been short-term profit, but also long-term destructive for themselves and others.
>>
>>93025721
Didn't Bunn have a bit of a meltdown on Twitter about that?
>>
>>93025751
His dialogue wasn't meaningful enough, you know, he was condescending and shit
>>
>>93020826
To this day, that is still one of the dumbest stories Marvel ever did.

Fun fact: When Carol was randomly pregnant, the plot twist was going to be that it was going to be an experimental new Kree warrior. Years before the story, Supreme Intelligence and Ronan the Accuser kidnapped Carol and we're going to use her to experimentally incubate a new type of Kree warrior using the genes of her and Mar-Vell. This would've revealed that they actually succeeded, and her baby was a super soldier with her and Mar-Vell's powers. However, a What If issue came out during the pregnancy story where it showed that they used Rick Jones instead, so Marvel axed the twist.

So Immortus raping Carol with a super fast growing clone of him was a last minute face saver.
>>
>>93026312
He didn't even start dialogue yet though. He just approached her and offered her something when suddenly she attacked him.
>>
>>93025099
The artist is at fault too. Everything feeling stale is on the artist not understanding how to show action (or emotion). The writing is terrible, but the art didn't help anything.
>>
>>93026311
I can't remember if it was specifically about that or just general negative reaction to his run.
>>
>>93026349
It's because he was treating her like a 6 year old and not a 6th grader, obviously.
>>
>>93020046
>>Mockingbird issue #1
>Interesting
I thought it was confusing as fuck; and there was literally a note at the end explaining that they were starting in the middle so it would take a bit to make sense. Also I didn't care for the artwork.

I stuck with it for a few issues because I really liked the Mockingbird One-Shot by the same writer and cover artist ( Joelle Jones did the interiors as well on that ).

>Mockingbird issue #3
>Jesus fucking christ why? What happened?
My theory is that this was largely a "take that!" shot at all the haters on social media who'd been bitching about "MUH FEMINISM!" Ironically by taking the bait she literally turned into what they were accusing her of having been all along ( or, alternatively, showed her true colors ) and lost most of the rest of her audience at the same time.
>>
>>93026349
Juice boxes are for children! She's a teenager! How offensive! Ugh so typically male! It's minimizing and belittling her emotions and agency

No seriously I don't get it either. I honestly don't get what the fuck the writer was thinking throughout this whole issue. If you want the teen girl to not come across as a crazy sociopath villain, have them act scared or shocked or try to warn people to stay away or at least look fucking horrified at how they pushed the man who just offering them juice to their death (though averted)

Unless she's honestly trying to suggest that police officers and negotiators deserve to get murdered on the job if they're men who choose a slightly wrong tone when addressing women, which is just insane
>>
File: Auntie Monica.jpg (66KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
Auntie Monica.jpg
66KB, 600x460px
>>93023916
I love Auntie @#$&ing Monica.
>>
>>93025149
It was stupid because it wasn't even rape in the original story. It was Bruce finding a soul mate he knew he could never truly be with, and a father figure he could never truly have. That's part of the dynamic between Bruce and the legacy of Al Ghul.

I can't believe people defend Morrison's awful Batman run.
>>
>>93026480
It was a great run. He honestly just forgot the details of that Barr story.
>>
>>93026422
He just offered her juice though. Should he have offered her something else? Water? a Soft Drink? Beer?
>>
>>93026540
Ultimate Logan gave a kid who had accidentally incinerated everybody in his town a beer before killing him. Seems like as good a place to start as any.
>>
>>93020992
>Tried to Stan Fucking Lee
wut?
>>
>>93026673
Marvel was cutting Stan a monthly check out of gratitude, Ike decided to put a stop to that, Stan got his lawyers together and ended up getting even more money than what he had been getting after it was explained to Ike how public opinion would be entirely on Stan's side.
>>
>>93020300
>The story is supposed to be feminist.
Sounds like modern feminism to me. They even manage to make Hawkeye even more lame.
>>
>>93020992
I will never not feel warm inside when I remember the fact Big Man Stan outjewed Ike to the point of tears.
>>
>>93025143
Because of all the dumb shit Marvel pulls, this isn't even one of them. Wrong hill to die on.
I'm all for shitting on Ike but this is a non-issue.
>>
>>93024284
Im laughing at how bad this is
>>
>>93025099
Godspeed
>>
>>93024764
I knew it would be bad, nbut not this bad...its funny and sad how bad this is.
>>
>>93024764
Damn that is so sociopathic tone deaf of an ending to that crisis.
>>
>>93026876

>To the point of tears

Tell me you mean this litterally
>>
>>93026973

What? Nah, this doesn't matter to the consumer but it's a massive dick move, completely unprofessional and a good example of how they treat their non-tenure talent even if she's garbage
>>
I guess she takes to heart what they say about mudering getting easier after the first one
>>
File: FUCK YEAH GIRL POWER.png (194KB, 312x276px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YEAH GIRL POWER.png
194KB, 312x276px
>>93027455
And like a retard I somehow erase the post I wa replying to
>>93024646
But seriously is amazing how she didn't even know what the hell she did to the helicopter people and even was surprised/scared, but now someone is angry about a dead coworker? Evil grin and death. Of course.
>>
>>93027333
Marvel is being a dick and she's being a cunt.
Both should have handled the situation with a shred of maturity.
Marvel being petty and not sending it along is definitely something they would do, and her airing her dirty laundry online is a shitty move.
>>
File: 1812.png (44KB, 139x220px) Image search: [Google]
1812.png
44KB, 139x220px
>>93019842
>>93019992
So let me get this. She was nominated and then just tweeted her doubts instead of calling whoever you have to call on the Eisners to get more information about the deal and only relied on some other friend telling her half of the info.

One week passed until she did ask (maybe) to know it was Marvel's duty to do. And then instead of calling them to solve this issue she did tweet rants?

I mean yeah this is unprofessional on Marvel's side but you sometimes needs to move yourself, this just shows she sat on her ass waiting for everyone else to move. Don't get me wrong, they should have, but if you see one day passes with no notice, you start making the calls and then you rant.
>>
>>93027965
you get more attention whining on twitter that you were wronged.
>>
>>93027965
Not a week, a month.
>>
File: please spoonfeed me on twitter.png (70KB, 1002x342px) Image search: [Google]
please spoonfeed me on twitter.png
70KB, 1002x342px
>>93028186
But the Eisner tweets started on May 30, and then she mentioned the "Marvel sucks" on June 5. "Six weeks away from the show" is a really poor choice of words on the article I think.
>>
>>93028292
The Eisner nominations were announced May 2, so she waited all that time before she even started inquiring about it.
>>
>>93020640
>of course like most girls my age I was obsessed...
>... with math and science

Yeah, that's not most girls your age. That's not even half or one fifth the girls your age. And by the time you get to college, it won't even be a tenth.

Unless you count anything with the suffix "studies" as a science. Even more if you could gender studies as something even remotely related to science. Which of course, it ain't.
>>
File: 1496284558280.png (108KB, 218x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496284558280.png
108KB, 218x360px
>>93028320
>A month later
>"Hmm I wonder why I haven't got any info"

Wow then it really is worse than what I thought. It almost looks like she knew and only waited this long for extra bitching.
>>
>>93028371
Writers who have never been involved in careers focusing in math or science honestly believe that if they meme it in fiction hard enough, they can make women in STEM a reality.
>>
>>93020619
Ok the Oscorp panel made me laugh
>>
>>93028421
Don't underestimate meme magic, it occasionally works
>>
>>93019842
This just in, Chelsea Cain is fired from Marvel.
>>
>>93020046
Cain can write well when she leaves her politics at the door.
>>
>>93024284
>can you reach them in time if they fall?
>depends
>on what?
>on if I can reach them in time if they fall
>DURR I CALCULATE HOW FAST DEY FALL WITH TRIANGLES
Fucking shoot me

>>93024327
>despite my lack of emotion I'm actually scared and trying to protect my friends
>ARE YOU ON INSTAGRAM

>>93024646
>oh god I just killed a guy I didn't know I could do that LET'S DO IT AGAIN

>>93024697
I don't...is she trying to say that the girl is draining the oxygen out of their blood and that's why they turn black and fucking white?

>>93024764
>I don't know if I can reach them in time
>should we get a fireman catch set up underneath them?
>should we use non-lethal rounds to knock out the mutant?
>FUCK IT SHOOT THE BUBBLE RISKING KILLING A HOSTAGE THEN I'LL TOTALLY SAVE DEM ALL
Also that girl yelling "no" looks awfully free of expression
That was horrible, anon
>>
>>93028398

Oh choke on it Goldilocks.
>>
>>93028634
But anon! How else would they show that she is a scientist and knows physics and how to calculate?! A gravity equation is not scientific enough!
>>
>>93024669
It's ok he acted like an asshole so he being murdered is a measured response.
>>
>>93022444
>>93022810

Did you have to work at sounding this dumb or does it come naturally?
>>
File: 1490385090855.png (44KB, 310x355px) Image search: [Google]
1490385090855.png
44KB, 310x355px
>>93024327
>That "are you on instagram" out of nowhere
>Mockingbird replying as casual as ever while seeing scared and crying girls

I know women being emphatic is done in a very stereotypical light on the media but you don't have to make them sociopaths to subvert it or something. Jesus.
>>
>>93028686

So is the comic implying she's Amadeus fucking Cho?
>>
>>93024788
They publish the fucking comic!
>>
>>93028634
>I'm trying to protect my friends, this is why I climbed onto a rooftop so that the bubble would be on a height that'd certainly kill them if I should lose control of these powers that manifested hours ago and which I totally can't control

seriously why didn't she get shot, where is the justice? She's clearly trying to passive-aggressively get her friendenemies killed
>>
>>93024469

>Have I earned this

No.
>>
>>93028634
>is she trying to say that the girl is draining the oxygen out of their blood and that's why they turn black and fucking white?
The girl has powers that turn colors into molecules or some shit and she can draw colors out of people, and since blood is colorful (its RED) drawing color in pretty rainbow molecule form out of people kills them

so who did she kill to create the pretty bubble encasing the girls?
>>
>>93023333
It's a joke.
>>
>>93028869
And is Marvel the once receiving the award or is Cain?

I mean, the Eisner's invitation model involves dealing with publishers instead of the people? So far seems nobody on the thread knows for sure how they move their contacts there, we only work on guesses. Still Cain should have moved her ass instead of waiting for everybody else to care, and if it was Marvel's fault truly then solve the problem instead of just ranting indirectly.
>>
>>93028827
Being honest I don't follow the new Hulk but the comic pretty much says she has got muscle and brains >>93020640 well sorta.
>>
>>93020934

It's perfect reason to shut up. Marvel is a large business and her ties to community just got hurt that much worse.

Who would risk employing someone that might talk shit about their business?
>>
>>93028292
Jesus christ woman, telephones were invented for a reason.
>>
>>93029093
She could have sent an email or something. But no she just waited for someone to notice her tweets and care. After a month.
>>
File: 45ry64r.png (116KB, 572x450px) Image search: [Google]
45ry64r.png
116KB, 572x450px
This is why I stick to my Japanese Hentai Comics.
at least women are written in a much more enjoyable tone.
Gagging on a cock while screaming onii-chan
>>
>>93029035

I meant pre-hulk, I forgot he was hulk now.
>>
>>93022877
The Eisners are 30 Nobel Peace Prizes that noone cares about.
>>
>>93029044

So you should just take the dickking if the big boys fuck you?
>>
>>93024307
>Zebediah loves Jessica
WEW LADS
>>
>>93029831
She wasn't dicked by the big boys. She had every fucking opportunity to, y'know, get in contact with Marvel head office and find out what was going on.
Posting about it on twitter isn't going to do shit.
>>
>>93029867
Who's Zebadiah?

Does Carol know about this?
>>
>>93029989
Retard.
>>
>>93027333
Dude, they allegedly failed to forward some info. You're really overreacting here.
>>
I actually kinda like mockingbird issues 1-5.
>>
She's right

Marvel is garbage
>>
>>93022859
That is a pretty cool representation of a sliding timeline.
>>
>>93022222
Yeah, me too. I'm not a MRA or whatever, but wow it made it me uncomfortable. Like wtf? What was she thinking when she wrote that? The first dude was just doing his job and made an accident, then the guy who's co-worker/friend dies gets made at her and she drains his fucking blood?Holy shit that made me annoyed. I stopped reading right there
>>
>>93022422
>thinking the Eisner panel actually reads the comics
>>
File: (You).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>93022444
Here
>>
>>93022444
You were the cunt in high school who starts talking to the teacher really loudly about shit no one cares about while they are trying to teach
>>
>>93028827
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Bobbi was smarter than Cho just because she's not a man. Worked for Riri and Lunella, possibly even Nadia.
>>
>>93024262
WOAH, i ONCE CONVINCED HITLER TO STOP KILLING JEWS BUT TEENAGE GIRL? FUGGEDA BOUTIT
>>
>>93024764
Now if a writer followed up with this little girl breaking out and killing more people...
>>
>>93020054
nah, that would be jenette khan
>>
>>93028292
>Could just send an e-mail or call someone
>Nah let me bitch and ask Twitter

She needs to not be making comics
>>
>>93024669
This reminds me when Tempus erased a guy from existence and people online said it was girl power.

My friend who doesn't read comics went "So it's like when that girl blew up the church in Game of Thrones and everyone thought that was empowering"
>>
>>93024764

>had to wait for the rain to clear and the sun to come out so that a sniper could pop the bubble
>when only pages before the wind kicked up by a helicopter was more than enough to disrupt it
>also there was no inflatable safety pad or even a net under the girls
>also, why the hell would you shoot at a bubble full of hostages with a high-powered rifle?

What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>93030037
Enlighten me.
>>
>>93020799
She's a womyn with an entire SJW army behind her. Perlmutter himself couldn't fire her if he wanted to.
>>
>>93032159

It's like it's a terrible comic, or something
>>
>>93033454
Going by >>93023812 none of them actually buy books.
I have no doubt that the Squirrel Girl team received their Eisner invitations. They actually sell (trades).
>>
>>93033604
>none of them actually buy books
None buys Marvel books, and yet Marvel continues to endorse SJWism. Either Cain and co. have dirt on Perlmutter, or the higher-ups at Marvel feel genuine martyr-levels of devotion toward liberalism.
>>
>>93020619
Fucking Biclops always gets to me.
>>
>>93024609
Zeb is the purple man
>>
File: 1488564520949.jpg (89KB, 529x464px) Image search: [Google]
1488564520949.jpg
89KB, 529x464px
>>93031519
>"So it's like when that girl blew up the church in Game of Thrones and everyone thought that was empowering"

Damn fucking this. Game of Thrones has been so fucking awful in this regard, I'm actually more surprised at the new season getting a lot of females dead if the leaks are true, I was expecting it to end in a not-sausage fest with all women being unlikeable retards yet because all men must die they are "good".
>>
File: 1468876506993.jpg (300KB, 998x821px) Image search: [Google]
1468876506993.jpg
300KB, 998x821px
>>93020619
I understand the concept of girls needing role models of their own gender, but this pushing is a bit odd especially because she blames the Y chromosome and stuff. And I mean, since ancient times girls have had male role models and them being men doesn't stop them from wanting to be like them or something.

Only having men as red power rangers didn't stop girls from wanting to be a red power ranger while playing, or Lone Ranger being a man stopped girls from wanting to play as heroes of justice, you can even apply stuff like that for girls who are into science and follow Tesla, Einstein or even Edison. Hell my mother has fond memories of how much she liked Kaliman and liked to play having his powers and nobody never had an issue. How big is this problem really? Is it an upbringing issue?
>>
>>93034768
>Kaliman

no one knows what that is outside of mexico bro
>>
>>93034768
Imagine being so assblasted someone had to make an image macro making fun of an image macro that's only telling people to stop making fun of little girls.
>>
>>93034829
Damn I forgot, guess I outed myself with that reference. So that means it is really an american issue?
>>
>>93034768
I think you're confused. They don't actually care about little girls. They look at their underwhelming lives, the shitty decisions that got them there, and then look for someone to blame. Inevitably they realize that they loved disney princess, helpless romance waifs, and slutty drama girls and decide that, no, if they had picked different role models they wouldn't be feeding cheap ice cream to their menagerie of "fur babies" (or worse, real babies) instead of living an interesting life.
>>
>>93034873
>only telling people to stop making fun of little girls
But that's not what it's for. It's telling people to stop being critical of a shitty reboot because it's for girls
>>
>>93034903
Pussy farts and jokes pushing men to their deaths (latter appears to be a theme across the media)
>>
File: 1489213335386.png (75KB, 356x384px) Image search: [Google]
1489213335386.png
75KB, 356x384px
>>93034891
I'm sad that I agree with this so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 736x748px
LOL who cares about the Eisners? This year even Max Landis got a nomination FFS!
>>
>>93035051
Thanks for all the fish
>>
File: CAStripSupergirl.png (335KB, 630x564px) Image search: [Google]
CAStripSupergirl.png
335KB, 630x564px
>>93034874
>So that means it is really an american issue?

Kate Leth is Canadian, so no.
>>
File: CanadaDay070113.png (143KB, 700x614px) Image search: [Google]
CanadaDay070113.png
143KB, 700x614px
>>93035293
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>93035293
They're just America Junior though.
¡Mexico is America Señor!.
>>
>>93020762
>thinking that exposure to x-rays will make her "radioactive" well into her older teen years
To be fair, this *is* the Marvel universe.
>>
>>93035051
I'm still trying to decide if they nominated him to try and bait more screen writers to go into comics or if they want a screen writer to job to an comic book writer.
>>
>>93035465
Maybe the actually liked his book
>>
File: 1491261242566.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491261242566.png
6KB, 200x200px
>>93024764
Whenever I read this run, I get the impression Mockingbord has some sort of mental problem. Is that intentional?
>>
>>93024469
>Earned this
Ehhh....

Not to mention doesn't she still have the Infinity Formula or whatever in her from Fury's stash when she almost died?
>>
>>93019842
It doesn't matter anymore because the MCU is so successful Marvel basically has free reign
>>
Anyone else find it weird that for all the shit that Marvel has gotten this past year from pretty much every comic site, there are still more Marvel titles being nominated then DC titles?
>>
>>93034768
>>93034829
>>93034874
Not a Mexican, but I have heard about Kaliman before. I want to read it, but English release apparently never.
>>
>>93019842

>quits company and ends a decently selling book prematurely because of online criticism

>complains the company didn't let her know/pay for her to go to comic con, even though she clearly wasn't intent on going

As bad as marvel is, this doesn't sound like their problem to me
>>
>>93029989
Zebediah Killgrave aka the Purple Man.
>>
>>93020619
>57 x-rays

She should have died of cancer aged 13
>>
>>93024764
>All those fem hero shirts
Wow. What perfect pottery with that earlier panel of all those male heroes.
>>
>>93021260
It was against all odds, but it happened.

Eh. It starred a supermodel & the marketing campaign didn't piss off half the world. Those two facts go a long way.
>>
File: areYouKidding.png (481KB, 510x398px) Image search: [Google]
areYouKidding.png
481KB, 510x398px
>>93035607
>>
>>93019842
Will Spencer and Cain be responsible for /co/ loving Marvel again?
>>
>>93019857
Pretty much this. We all know Marvel sucks, and being a shit work environment contributes to them chunning out shit books.
>>
>>93020968
>expecting justice at pretentious award events

Never ever
>>
>>93019992
I'm far more inclined to believe Marvel is just incompetent. They don't dislike ANY of the controversy they get, it's what they want. Mockingbird got cancelled because it didn't sell, but the small bit of anger that flared up when it was cancelled was something Marvel appreciated because it sold a few extra trades. I doubt they hold any ill-will toward Cain, they just don't care enough about the awards, especially for a cancelled book.
>>
>>93036469
What? Am I missing something? Did she quit? I thought the book was simply cancelled due to poor sales.
>>
>>93024468
The Johns era truly is upon us.
>>
>>93037112

She didnt actually quit marvel, as much as she said she was "done with the comics industry" because people didn't give enough attention to her feelies

Then Bendis said that she shouldnt judge the entire comics world for what a few people had said and she rallied her tumblr brigades to turn against Bendis himself, who couldnt be more of a sjw libbie if he tried.

She is basically a cult leader
>>
Remind me /co/

Was Cain the one that made those crappy tumblr comics shitting on DC?
>Always been a huge Batman fan
>go to read his comics
>too confusing
>too dark
>Marvel on the other hand is literally perfect
Something like that. Or was that someone else?
>>
>>93037879
That's Kate Leth. Literally posted a few posts before yours.

>>93035293
>>
>>93037879
No, she's a YA novelist.
>>
>>93035404
I ain't even mad Carlos.
>>
>>93036799
The number of holywood millionares that have completely fucked up trying is a very long one.
>>
>>93035646
Yes, she's an unreliable narrator and a lush to boot.

Oh, and she murdered Phantom Rider to cover up that she cucked her husband.... let's not forget that bit.

>>93035826
Yes, that's the topic of the first issue.
>>
File: Phantom Rider II GOT TRICKED.jpg (273KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Rider II GOT TRICKED.jpg
273KB, 600x588px
>>93038768
>>93035646
Even the start of the issue points to her having an inferiority complex. The first arc all leads back to her having a parasite incubating in her that is using its powers to keep her alive as a host. With the basic knowledge of parasites I have, I know that some can alter their host's brain chemistry to achieve different goals (such as making an ant climb to a higher branch so birds will eat it, and the parasite can grow in the bird). All of the shit about child Bobbi trying to give herself super powers (the pages might not be in this thread), is out of character for her. But so is the concept of her growing up and wanting to be like heroes who were not that much older than her. Cap and Namor are types she'd know as a kid, but guys like Thor and Cyclops, sliding timescale accounted for, only appeared a bit before she was already a Shield agent. So if all of that doesn't make any sense, maybe that's because IT NEVER HAPPENED. The parasite is giving Bobbi an inferiority complex simply to make her DESIRE super powers, to make her DESIRE something like a parasitical virus in her body that protects her. And in the end she doesn't use the antidote, and seems to accept the parasite and the powers it gives her... which is then ignored in the next arc. The arc where it pretends to be a CW2 tie-in, regarding Hawkeye's trial, when the result of said trial was revealed weeks earlier in the main book... but then the trail stuff was a ruse, so it's even LESS of a tie-in.

I'd love to know if the theory about the plot of the first arc is intended, because that's at leas OKAY. If not, it's just all trash.
>>
File: avengerinvite.jpg (43KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
avengerinvite.jpg
43KB, 480x314px
>>93026473
Poor Monica. When she was in the Avengers...
>>
>>93026522
>He honestly just forgot the details of that Barr story
He publicly admitted to never having read it.
>>
>>93019992

Delusion 101: A collection of exemplary cases
>>
>>93038945
what a waste of Tom Orzechowski lettering
>>
>>93038945
tfw you'd lick her asshole willingly.

;_;
>>
>>93037087
Why is that book nominated for an Eisner, anyway? Kamala Khan's book is a lot better and it's not getting even a single whiff of recognition.

Also, does anyone here consider Crossover Kamala Khan a different identity to Main Book Kamala Khan?
>>
>>93022444
Fuck, hillary voters are disgusting.

Thank God that Trump won everything.
>>
Too obvious.
>>
>>93037471
It's kinda funny how she keeps comparing the comic industry to the book publishing world
>>
>>93024764
>Someone get me a glass of Chardonnay.
Yep, that's white feminism for ya
>>
>>93039833
I feel that way about a lot of characters.
>>
>>93021569
>Marvel is just another part of the unholy amalgamation that is Disney.
This shit was going on in Marvel long before the Disney acquisition, and it's mostly a trickle-down effect from Ike the Kike.

This actually have a chance to improve under Disney if they ever manage to put someone sensible in charge, but 99% of the Disney acquisition was Marvel Studios; Marvel Studios wanted access to Disney-sized budgets and the freedom to do their thing and Disney wanted that Marvel Studios cash.

While I do have often have concerns about buyouts and acquisitions, I realised that, in this case, they really only wanted to take in what Marvel was earning in movies.
>>
>>93019992
There's almost certainly a guest list out there with her name and credentials on it. The fact they probably had to explain to her what an Eisner was, is making me feel like it's pretty safe to assume they just expected her to go.

>no one told me what to do or where to go, or anything. Can someone tell me what I have to do.

It's like she's a little kid. The fact she doesn't even know what she's won shows how little she has invested into her medium. Her nomination is a piece of social political theatre, nothing more. We all know that book was fucking garbage. And instead of showing some humility toward the medium who's lifting her up...

>you guys are dicks, micro manage my schedule and life for me around your silly weird comics award.

What a fucking tool.
>>
>>93022810
There's a special kind of snowflake in every winter, but I believe I have found the most special one of them all.
>>
>>93025133
This.
>>
>>93019992
Yeah, because anybody held a gun to the head os marvel top dogs and forced them publish minority baits and wonder why only minority buys their shit.
>>
File: 1441310383881.jpg (885KB, 1296x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1441310383881.jpg
885KB, 1296x2304px
>>
>>93019992
Wait, is she really bringing stress about how she was wasn't informed the way she liked? I'm sure she's right and that Marvel is shit but isn't winning an award for your your comic like a dream come true? I mean, the company paid you and gave you the freedom to write your now famous award-winning comic, I don't know why she's turning around and acting betrayed that they didn't communicate the way she would have liked, when she got everything she wanted. I assume she wanted Marvel's praise and was really let down about it. At least she got their money and power to make an award-winning comic.
>>
>>93035293
Leaf here
Keep this garbage in Portland, thanks
>>
>>93043283
>mememe please accept me
Like, I don't really give a shit, but the piece of popular culture that was created from the idea of not being accepted might not be the best vehicle for your feminist ideas.
>>
>>93043283
I think in her pursuit to feel welcome as a geek, she failed to notice that geeks are ridiculed for exactly this type of behavior by non-geeks anyways. Somebody who doesn't find heroism and humanity in drawings of fictional superheroes will find such a self-heroic utterance like that distasteful. I just hope she doesn't think that any and all she might get is because she's a woman, because the condition of being a geek invites mockery.
>>
>>93043779
Any and all shit she might get*
>>
>>93020626
>>Also, who the hell even wants to revisit that story in the first place?

Feminists wanting to "correct" past "injustices".
>>
>>93044287
Is the idea that fictional rape is anti-feminist? To me as a guy, overcoming suffering and injustice is the strongest thing you can do, so to me a woman who can handle and cope with that type of suffering is a strong feminist figure, whereas writing out any suffering that comes her way makes her a coddled person and has nothing to do with gender anyways.
>>
>>93043283
This sounds like the same kind of shit a character spews when they go to "the wrong side of the tracks." Just instead of drinking and fucking and having a good time she wants to be really lame.
>>
>>93038945
That makes a whole lot of sense, and would explain a lot.
Though her childhood behavior could also only be explained by the parasite, and she didn't have it yet.

Also, great image, is there moar?
>>
>>93043283
I cringe every time.
>>
>>93043316
It's not award winning it's just nominated.
>>
>>93045199
Ah. But either way she's being celebrated and she feels the need to complain about how she's getting it. It's just so salty.
>>
>>93019856
Wait, the president of DC's a woman? Huh. And Marvel gets all the diversity cred.
>>
>>93044537
In all fairness comics basically never treat rape well.

But the answer is not to do what Cain did which is MIND BOGGLING. No one even REMEMBERS that arc. All I fucking wanted was Bobbi having cool adventures hitting bad people with devil sticks, man.
>>
>>93045537
SJWs should be all over Marvel for making "diversity" a REEEEEE word.

On the other hand DC decently promotes diversity without being an obnoxious cunt.
>>
>>93034768
>make shitty product
>claim critics hate non-whites, women, and children
>repeat ad nauseum

I wonder when they're going to throw small, fuzzy animals in the mix, too.
>>
>>93019856
Man, Nelson has turned around quite a bit from being the middle management goon that forced the New 52 on us. Unless I'm misremembering who the AN suit that was installed into the DC machinery around that point.
>>
Ugh, I just read it. That writing, that shitty art. This makes me hurl.

I'm into niche porn art. Why is that relevant? Because the vast majority of the artists I've seen who do niche porn art (semi-) professionally are better than the artist of this abortion. They are also better writers. In fact, if porn has the perspective errors, bad anatomy, poor shading, and general shittiness of this art, I do not save it.

And the writing... It's the perfect example of a closed system. The only people who could possibly think this is good writing are the people who agree with the message being soapboxed, to the point of excusing everything else. Sometimes I feel like I live in a madhouse because of how obviously terrible shit like this gets a pass.

And you know what I read instead of this? Gorgeous Franco-Belgian comics in historic or science fiction settings. One of them is one of the most faithful reproductions of the Roman age that I have ever see, across all genres. Where is its Eisner nomination?

Shit like this is why I stopped taking awards seriously years ago. When something now has an Eisner, or a Hugo, or a whatever, that's cause for me to question its quality, not assume it has any.
>>
>>93043283
What the fuck is this?
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.