[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished the first episode and holy shit, this is frustrating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: img-allshows-legion-2.jpg (61KB, 486x274px) Image search: [Google]
img-allshows-legion-2.jpg
61KB, 486x274px
Just finished the first episode and holy shit, this is frustrating to watch.

I get that it's intentional because he's crazy and they want you to feel some of the crazy. But the disjointed story and appalling, aggravating music and sound they use is just exhausting.
>>
>>93017188
I was sad when April Ludgate died kinda
>>
>>93017200
Does it stay like this the entire series?
>>
>>93017188
>appalling, aggravating music
Oh, look. A faggot.
If there was anything truly great about Legion, it's the sound.
>>
>>93017402
I had a headache through most of the episode because of it
>>
>>93017188
go watch the cw, pleb
>>
File: 1412630161352.jpg (34KB, 429x377px) Image search: [Google]
1412630161352.jpg
34KB, 429x377px
>>93017490
how?
>>
>>93017495
The Flash will make your head hurt even more, though.
>>
I do like the variable black bars though
>>
Aubrey Plaza was great in this
>>
>>93017715
Shadow King is the best superhero show villain bar none.
Only Kingpin comes close.
>>
>>93017188
That's pretty sad. Sorry you got sensory overload problems or whatever.
>>
If you can't handle the first episode you won't be able to handle the rest
>>
>>93017919
I liked the second episode better
>>
>>93018086
And now in the third he's spying on them in the shower. Cool
>>
This show has weird opinions on gender
>>
>>93017188
if any show deserves to be called Kino it's this one.
>>
>>93019249
Aubrey Plaza is highly underrated. All her scenes mounting David are a bit weird knowing they were written for a middle aged guy though
>>
The show was always at its best when it embraced the crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUw_uOHtO70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt9MjE70Fd8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cj_gSmaFRY
>>
>>93020644
Those last two were SO FUCKING GOOD!

This show is a fine arts students dream. oh man, they should have brought Dave McKean in for that blackboard scene, he would have made it even 10x better.
>>
>>93020644
That Bolero stuff was great
>>
>>93017188
My only problem was that the ending was pretty stupid.
>>
>>93020368
I like how it's both creepy and funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-2F9XR-bBQ
>>
>>93021156
>not liking the pokeball
>>
>>93021403
Of course I didn't fucking like it. It came out of nowhere during the final minutes of the last episode with no explanation of foreshadowing whatsoever and ended the season on a bullshit cliffhanger. Then again, I felt the last episode in its entirety was lacking in comparison with the rest of the series. The episode before it honestly felt like a better finale.
>>
>>93021445
At least it's not a permanent cliffhanger like Agent Carter or Tomorrow People, Legion is getting a second season.
>>
>>93021467
Well yeah, I know that. I just don't like cliffhangers like that for a season, especially with last minute bullshit that just comes out of nowhere.
>>
I enjoyed entire season as they were released
>>
>>93017188

I feel like this show isn't getting the attention it deserves. It's fucking great

It IS a little jarring/confusing at first but stick with it
>>
>>93017188
>wahhhhh wahhhhh why isn't this show more of my sugary netflix garbage
Faggot
>>
>>93017188
I thought the first episode was the best, got worse after that.

I do like the design of the show though, it's visually great.
>>
>>93021584
Oh I got over that after the first episode, the rest were fine. Except for the gratuitous use of french horn.

Just finished the series, it was decent. Feels sort of like the aesthetic Jessica Jones wished they'd had.
>>
>>93021626
If Jessica Jones had that kind of aesthetic, it would pretty much be Hannibal but with a much less threatening and creepy main villain.
Not that being like Hannibal wouldn't be an improvement for that show
>>
>>93017919
I was bored by the first episode, but the rest was enjoyable.
>>
>>93021494
>>93021445
relax its just Mojo getting David ready for Mojoverse
>>
>>93017325

No, i also found the first 2-3 eps to be frustrating, but i think thats the point as the character is also extremely frustrated with his situation, it elicited a response in the viewer and it was probably on purpose

It gets better after that, and god damn is it a nicely shot show
>>
>>93021445
It was foreshadowed. The Section three guys said something about sending in "Twilight". Also, while this certainly is a matter of personal taste, and I understand why you dislike it, Hawley seems to enjoy having the climax in the penultimate episode, and having a major denouement in the final one. He did the same thing in Fargo s2.
>>
>>93021665

Yeah Bryan Fuller makes one hell of a pretty show... American Gods has been fucking fantastic so far.
>>
>>93017850
Eoabard is pretty up there too, not shadow king but damn good.
>>
>>93025990
Only if we're talking season 1 of Flash.
LoT Eobard is shit.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.