[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Animaniacs seem to be more popular? It had certain bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tinytoons_0.jpg (173KB, 1100x685px) Image search: [Google]
tinytoons_0.jpg
173KB, 1100x685px
Why does Animaniacs seem to be more popular? It had certain bad habits this show didn't seem to.
>>
>>93014054

it was a cheaper license since thye were an orignal creation and not a spin off of looney tunes, it reran more on syndication and had lots of product tie ins. Exposure helped its run.

Also

freakzoid> pinky and the brain > tiny toons > animaniacs
>>
>>93014054
The Animaniacs weren't direct clones of any original Looney Tunes character like the cast of TTA were, and TTA was made first by the same people. It was sort of their warm up and they brought their now experienced A-game with fresh characters that won't live in the shadows of the originals they're copied from to Animaniacs.

Also, TTA wasn't perfect either. The Warners could be assholes, sure, but TTA derived more than a few plot beats from classic LT all the time, eventually Plucky's treatment started getting out of control and personally, I always felt like the times they made jokes or situations out of someone trying to eat another character came off as creepier, or worse, setting up a vore-vibe than a classic short where Elmer or Tazz are trying to put Bugs in a stew pot..
>>
>>93014574
/thread

You could tell humor-wise is when the creators really cut loose, whether it worked or not. I watched both as kids and could retrospectively tell TTA was the "warm-up" (even if I loved both shows). Hell, watch early TTA versus later (as poster said, Plucky's evolution was a good example), which was becoming Animaniacs Lite.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.