[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebecca Sugar has just hired you and given you complete creative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 37

Rebecca Sugar has just hired you and given you complete creative control of one episode of Steven Universe! There is one condition: the episode has to be a 10/10. What episode do you make?
>>
Get Peridot and Lapis out of the meme barn and consider to be actual members of the Crystal Gems. Peridot also gets new limb enhancers.
>>
>>93013770
Oh, I make the episode where we first meet Saphire and Ruby, and Garnet beats up Jasper! The one where she has that awesome song! That episode was pretty 10/10.
>>
>>93013770
Steven fucking asks Pearl about her past and Peridot and the blue gem both become relevant and help him uncover the truth of Pink Diamond
>>
Steven steals the power of the Crystal Gems and goes on an ethnic cleansing spree, killing all the non-whites and forming a white ethnostate. He tells the Crystal Gems it was his plan all along.
>>
>>93013770
An episode from Lars's perspective that takes place on homeworld.

He's become a bit of an urban legend amongst the other off colors and even the Authority. They tell the story of a pink ghost who saves defective gems from the robinoids and the disperses without a trace. In the halls of the old Kindergarten his name is whispered.

Many don't believe he exists, some think he is Rose Quartz, but the how can his gem not be found?

He is Justice,

He is Compassion,

He

Is

Bingo Bongo Man!
>>
>>93013770
what do you think her pussy looks like
>>
>>93013770
A flashback episode about peridot doing peridot stuff on homeworld, trying to be funny and other peridots don't getting what she is trying to do, thus she dies inside a bit everyday until the episode ends when she is all depressed and monotonous like the rest and get called to go to earth.
>>
Make it like the first three episodes of the new Samurai Jack season.

Real events, real emotions besides crying like a bitch, real moments where we show, don't tell the events.
>>
>>93013770
The one that tanks the entire franchise.
>>
>>93013770
Well it'd probably would involve Steven, Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst, Lapis and Peridot playing a tabletop rpg.

Then we switch between the gems playing the rpg and being in an actual fantasy land.

now that I think about it this episode just sounds like filler oh well i just want to see the gems interact with each other.
>>
>>93013903
So you're saying to make it shittier than it already is.
>>
>>93013903
Basically Lars become space Rambo?
>>
File: 1469936086855.jpg (118KB, 487x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469936086855.jpg
118KB, 487x750px
Steven's looking through Centipeedle's doodles because he wants to know more about Homeworld. Garnet and Pearl with a lot of reluctance start talking about the war. The rest of the episode is the two of them narrating an extended flashback of the day of the corruption song from their perspective, but what's being shown is Centi and her crew
>>
>>93013770
Pearl is locked in the men's bathroom of a nightclub and she can only come out once she's serviced a hundred dicks
>>
>>93013770
>10/10 episode.
Jasper is redeemed.
>>
>>93013770
Steven goes on his first mission with his team of Crystal Gems. Steven learns leadership skills as he sees the superiority conflict between Lapis, Jasper, & Peridot.
>>
>>93013881
beef sandwhich
>>
Jasper reforms as a small dog & learns to enjoy the little things such as belly rubs.
>>
>>93013770
everyone cries
>>
>>93014294
This is going to happen, trust me, I work inside a sugar factory.
>>
>>93013770
Ask wut old spice deoderent (((nu pronoun))) likes
>>
Steven uses gem technology to hack into missile launch sites and cleanse the world of north Korea London France and the Japanese in the end we get to see Steven smiling while a tear falls down his cheek with a look of satisfaction.at the end of the episode the star that always shows up turns to a sniper logo and shoots Steven in the head we get to see his dead corpse lying down as the screen fades to black,in the end a picture of Adolf hitler appears onscreen with the words below that read nien kiempf AND THAT'S MY ARTISTIC VISION!!!!!!! :)
>>
>>93013770
Just record her pegging me for 15 minutes and air that
>>
>>93013770
It's an episode where Steven tries to solve the problem with friendship and kindness.
>>
Season 5 Episode 6: "Funposting"

>Ronaldo teaches Steven and Connie a fun new way to win arguments online
>>
All the characters form a circle and on an agreed signal caps the person on the right
>>
Reveal White Diamond, set up the series finally which will occur 5 years later.
>>
I create a 10 hour marathon of this garbage so and do a telethon to raise money so she can get plastic surgery and fix that retarded as fuck "smile".
>>
>>93013770
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DBU
>>
The main characters and a dog walk into a talent agency. Garnet says to the talent agent, "We have a really amazing act. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't do group acts, just single actors."

Garnet says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

Immediately Garnet removes her clothing revealing a massive penis fully erect. The Steven goes over and places his balls in her mouth as the massive cock continues to grow. Pearl removes her clothing and Amethyst begins to suck on her pussy. She moves over toward Garnet, who is cock slapping Steven so hard she has a bloody nose, and brings out a large funnel.
The tip is about a half an inch in diameter and the shaft about 8 inches long. While Steven the balls, Pearl shoves the funnel into Garnet's cockhole. She then backs up toward it while Amethyst continues to munch on her twat. She squats over the funnel and releases a huge torrent of diarrhea.
As she fills the funnel, Garnet's balls begin to swell, soon the size of large coconuts. Pearl yanks out the funnel and shoves it down the Steven's equally impressive member. Once again she sends a river of runny shit into the funnel swelling the son's nuts to the size of casaba melons.
Once done She starts furiously sucking on the Steven's cock while the Amethyst does the same to Garnet. The both suck hard, deep and fast until both cocks spew forth a tremendous fountain of come and diarrhea. Amethyst and pearl ake the massive loads in the mouth slurping down almost every vile drop. What they don't eat the faithful dog does, licking the floor clean. As Garnet and Steven finally finish there horrific display, Pearl and Amethyst stand up and wipe their mouths and reveal twin shit eating grins, They all in unison look at the agent and say, "Taa Daaa!"

"That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?"

And Garnet says, "The Aristocrats!"
>>
>>93013770
One that actually ANSWERS SOME GODDAMN QUESTIONS
>>
>>93013770
I actually make that long-rumored episode of Mayor Dewey going up against someone during a mayoral race, and have his opponent be voiced by Micheal J. Nelson.
>>
>>93013770
I reboot the series and cancel it at the same time, best ending and everyone wins.
>>
>>93013770
I make a single action scene inspired by Samurai Jack. It'll involve all the crystal gems, all their powers (like making Amethyst turn into a panther for one), a clever strategy developed by Steven, Connie getting a baddass moment, and getting Lapis and Peridot to actually do something.
>>
>>93014974
>associates Kevin and Bill
>>
File: 1483914479149.jpg (29KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1483914479149.jpg
29KB, 550x397px
An episode where it turns out Gems are ruled by a king who all the gems are subservient and attracted to
>>
>>93015031
Have Amethyst at some point show up with a gumball machine and a catcher's mitt. Alternatively, Pearl inadvertently helps Dewey win by scaring away the opponent.
>>
>>93013770
Flashback episode to the end of the gem war from the point of view of a random gem soldier. There is no spoken dialogue, but we get remixes of the Desert Glass song, all throughout, and see centipeedle's ship get caught in the blast. After the fade to white, we flash forward to the present, where Steven has tried once again to restore a corrupted gem, this time being desert glass, who was only coherent enough to reform sand into some kind of super detailed diorama, through which steven saw everything transpire. It succumbs to corruption again, and steven is forced to bubble it. he then looks towards Jasper's bubbled gem. and credits.

This shows us that not only is Steven actually curious about the gem war, but he's actively trying to learn about it, and not just sit by and let others bring him answers. It also shows that he still gives a shit about the corrupted gems.
>>
File: Desert Glass.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Glass.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
>>93015186
https://youtu.be/UfQY_TW3fmA
the song, btw.
>>
>>93013770
Pumpkin "ceases to function". As Lapis and Peridot are confused about the concept of death and Steven has a hard time getting them to understand, Greg narrates how he went through the first few days after Rose ceased to be.
>>
Sew Steven's asshole shut and keep feeding him, and feeding him, and feeding him....
>>
>>93013770
"Have less crying"

Well shit that was pretty fucking easy
>>
>>93013770
>if working on filler
bring back PG carl.

>if working on story
Rose comes back for a short bit to answer some questions and somehow lion dies in this process.
>>
>>93013770
The last one.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x1869px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x1869px
>>93013770
a trippy dream episode in which Steven ventures around a reality based on his own memories created by none other than White Diamond, who acts as a subconsciousness of some sort, in order to study the titular hybrid for the satisfaction of her growing curiosity.
then Steven notices something is off and tries to escape, warping the world around him in a quite terrifying fashion, basically Rose's Room 2.0 with some added fluff here and there.

alternatively just an episode about all the CGs going in a typical mission, I wanna see Lapis interacting with other characters beyond Steven and Peridot.
>>
>>93013770
I ignore all the character models and make Steven 2 inches tall.
>>
>>93013770

>It was never rose that shattered PD
>It was Pearl
>That whole back story is told by Rose's copy in her room when Steven asks because she doesn't know not to as she is just a hollow shell that parrots things Rose once knew
>Pearl is confronted
>She caves and admits to it, but doesn't regret anything
>Steven has a choice on how to react
>He finally understands and vows to shatter the other 3 diamonds.
>Shit actually happens after that
>>
>>93015359
interesting twist, but i think it's still too similar to rose's room
>>
>>93013770
I ruin everything people like about the series, anything people deem 'good' about it and absolutely destroy it with the shittiest end ever possible, and then end it.

Upside? Ruining all of the things that people think makes it 'good' might actually make it objectively good.-
>>
>>93015359
so the plot of Rebellion?
>>
>>93013770
Flashback starring PD and Rose, prior to the rebellion

No one cries
>>
>>93013770
Show the greater galaxy. Turns out it's a anarchic place with Diamond Authority existing in a tense cold war with another totalitarian state, all the while a eerily familiar alien species of ugly sexist orangutans squeeze both factions for latinu-I mean credits. A trio of them appear in Beach City where they try to open a bar, but the gems run off.

Said trio gets captured in wild space. Then the main man of the rival Empire decides to pay Earth a visit, wanting to pay Rose a visit. The title?
>Modula's Revenge
>>
>>93014162
that's too short for an 11 minute episode
>>
>>93015416
>Steven shattering anything at any point
>>
>>93013770
I introduce White Diamond and keep her intimidating/threatening like how YD was first teased, but this time don't use her status for a cheap joke
>>
>>93015186
>>93015216
I really like this idea, it's not exactly filler but services enough main-plot things that aren't the usual groundshaking revelations and imposes on the viewer that Steven is still trying in his downtime instead of dicking around with townies or moping about his mom being a war criminal.
>>
File: IMG_3766.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3766.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>93013770
The crystal gems stopping at nothing, traversing a good chunk of the globe, to prevent the three current diamonds from getting their hands on their ultimate prize, the one thing that'll make them unreachably strong and fulfill their desires: The Red Stone of Aja.
>>
I kill the fat one and replace her with a latina gem with an actual healthy body.

I retcon the mom to having always being slim.
>>
>>93013770
The Diamonds capture Steven and execute him. CGs vs Homeworld, but the Earth Governments unite and nuke the Gem Homeworld. This causes the geoweapon to trigger and everyone dies.
>>
>>93016030
My man!
>>
File: 1496550068796.jpg (32KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496550068796.jpg
32KB, 630x630px
>>93013868
I love this and want it
>>
>>93013868
This is kinda great. compounded by the fact that he's either invisible, or immune to most of their tech, as well as maybe having other powers.
>>
>>93016150
they "execute him" by shattering his game
>he's fine, he just doesn't have powers anymore.
they don't know what to do with the corpse (he's playing dead) so they toss him into the ruins bellow, he reunites with Lars and ports back home. rest of the series is him as a normal human.
>>
>>93013770
the death of everyone
>>
>>93015186
>>93015216
I still don't really trust Matt's twitter assertion that Desert Glass is just a corrupted gem and isn't in a similar position as Lapis was
>>
Prequel Story of Rose finding Amethyst
>>
>>93013846
I'd be OK with townie episodes if it was something like Steven hanging out with a character and them telling them about Gem Homeworld.

Like imagine Lapis and Steven hanging out on a grassy hill staring off into the clouds talking abou thow she had to terraform worlsd and shit.
>>
>>93013881
Feminine penis.
>>
For God sake anon
Just do shit meme episodes and everything is OK
>>
File: BEHOLD!.jpg (336KB, 941x958px) Image search: [Google]
BEHOLD!.jpg
336KB, 941x958px
They meet the Aquabats and the Super Show becomes part of the Steven Universe canon.
>>
>>93013770
>Make a 10/10 SU episode

Simple: cancel the show.
>>
File: pearl.jpg (76KB, 696x480px) Image search: [Google]
pearl.jpg
76KB, 696x480px
>>93013770
STEVEN
>>
>steven pops Jaspers bubble and attempts to cure her of corruption
>it's partially successful
>steven learns Jaspers story through mind melding
>after experiencing all of what Jasper has he has questionable feelings for Lapis
>he goes to the barn to question her
>STEVEN IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU
>Lapis what really happened when you were trapped in the ocean with Jasper all that time
>I DID THIS FOR YOU.jpg
>Steven knows this isn't true
>You're a monster
>love like you.mp3
>>
>>93013770
11 minute lesbian gem threesome.
>>
>>93018752
>>it's partially successful
>>steven learns Jaspers story through mind melding

>Jasper becomes fully corrupted again PTSD style.
>>
>>93013770
Lapis confesses she has a crush on Steven.
>>
>>93018731
Wow anon so original
>>
>>93018813
YOU'RE ORIGINAL
>>
>>93013770
I've never actually seen Steven Universe but here I go. Steven is bored and plays video games, the purple one gives Steven a soda then she blows up, Steven drinks the soda and becomes a dragon. The red one grabs a sword and rides Steven to try to find out what blew up the purple one. It turns out the Squidward one planted a bomb inside the purple one and has turned rogue. Dragon Steven and The Red One have to trail The Squidward One who's left nothing but destruction and chaos in her wake. They finally catch up to her and it turns out that she's tapped into the powers of Satan himself and seeks to destroy the world. Steven roars sadly, ascends to the skies and makes a mad dash toward Squidward while The Red One swings her sword. It's not enough - Squidward pushes them back with Satanic energy and hurls a giant meteor at them. As they're about to be crushed Dragon Steven whimpers and prays to Jesus who comes out of the heaven itself to smite Squidward with a holy beam of light. The Red One, Jesus and Dragon Steven chill out and drink some grape soda. They live happily ever after, the end.
>>
>>93018838
No wonder you hate SU if you use originality as an insult.
>>
>>93018790
How about a half hour special where Lapis rapes Steven? Sounds 10/10 to me
>>
>>93018852
Actually, Pearl is less Squidward and more PTSD Sauron.
>>
>>93013881
Three giant, hairy, veined knobs
>>
>>93013770
I bring Jasper back to sate my own desires
>>
>>93013868
Fund this
>>
>>93013868
>Bingo Bongo Man!
what, rootbeer guy?
>>
Garnet is out on a solo mission, but Steven wants to play a 4 player board game.

To make up the difference, Pearl and Amethyst form Opal, and Opal introduces a new twist on an old power.

She creates a Holo-Pearl and Holo-Amethyst under the control of their counterparts from within Opal.

Shenanigans ensue.
>>
>>93019281
t. Opal-fag.
>>
I just work with any script they hand me, but I absolutely remove any crying whatsoever within the entire episode.
>>
>>93013770
Gem War 2 begins.
>>
>>93018813
Too busy to give a fuck
>>
>>93019328
I'm actually a Stevonnie-fag.

An Opal is fine too, though.
>>
>>93019281
Wouldn't she just make two holo opals?
>>
File: 1461815673368.jpg (73KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1461815673368.jpg
73KB, 680x660px
>>93013770
Make Kevin the star of the show for the whole episode.

>Gets all the bitches, even Amethyst's stank ass
>Rapes Stevonnie
>cucks Mayor Dewey
>Episode ends with dubstep rave party with everybody doing drugs and the moral is being rich and beautiful is kickass better than being a fat tranny
>>
File: latest-3.png (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.png
26KB, 800x600px
Gems been in a thausend year war with the Irken-Empire, their main Enemy
>>
>>93020029
Then we have nothing to fear, do we?
>>
File: 635411554993116237.jpg (74KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
635411554993116237.jpg
74KB, 500x293px
>>93013770
bring pic related as a gem monster and something
>>
>>93018790
Replace Lapis with Pearl and this is a 10/10 episode
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
An episode where Steven just uses rose's room to replay a part of her memory to find out whether or not she did shatter pink diamond. I mean I've always wondered why he didn't just do that and don't say "oh well the room can't" because the room had no problem recreating a fake rose her correct personalities and since Steven has rose's gem it should be easy for it to pull memories from her.
>>
>>93013770
Have an episode where they borrow Andy's plane and fly to a floating gem base that's heavily guarded and they need to manuver past all its defense systems and eventually land there and explore the place. They eventually find whatever info or thing they were looking for but the place starts to go higher into orbit so they have to get amethyst to make herself a temporary space suit for steven while they get back to the plane. They have to muster pushing the plane over the edge while they're in it because it won't fly at that altitude. While falling, the plane gets hit by some debris but because they brough peridot with them, she uses her ability to rivet the plane back together while they make their escape.
>>
Steven and Pearl are on a mission alone. Star the episode with them as a fusion and having just defeated the corrupt gem monster.

rest of the episode is steven having a bad dream about the fight.where the dream slowly replays them fusing and the battle. eventually steven realizes that pearl shared some information with him while fused. it is the horrible truth about pink diamond and pearl's role in her shattering.
>>
>>93015269
Holy shit, that'd be amazing.
>>
>>93013770
I don't like this show at all but I would drown in her pussy mucus.
>>
>>93020460
>because the room had no problem recreating a fake rose her correct personalities and since Steven has rose's gem it should be easy for it to pull memories from her.
the whole point of storm in the room was that the room doesn't recreate real rose, and can't answer any questions steven doesn't already know

which is why steven picked every activity and left the room dissatisfied
>>
>>93020611
>rest of the episode is steven having a bad dream about the fight.where the dream slowly replays them fusing and the battle. eventually steven realizes that pearl shared some information with him while fused. it is the horrible truth about pink diamond and pearl's role in her shattering.
because she can hide the fact that she is fusing with garnet for fun and wasting time but can't hide the fact that she's really a murderer.
>>
>>93013770
Pearls date with that one pink haired chick. Lots of meet-cute and pearl cringe. It ends with them cuddling on the beach and looking at the moon and signals pearl moving on from her rose quartz obsession for good.
>>
>>93013919
It would have to make the RPG different than their already action packed lives of fighting monsters so make the RPG a Drew Carry show or office space parody. Straight up people rolling to use a copy machine and shit.
>>
>>93013868
Hell yeah
>>
>>93015269
Oh, and Steven struggles with the ethics of creating finite life ex nihilo, just to be better than AT in that regard, where PB never really thought about that.
Peridot might urge him to make another for her entertainment, but Steven feels it to be wrong to just forget the individuality of your creation and make it replacable, cue heavy implications about the Diamonds.
>>
>>93021674
That could be enjoyable
>>
>>93013868
I like the idea but wouldn't you need a reason for him to be known in home world, why would he wander outside of the safe hiding spot with the off-colors?
>>
>>93013770
Gee I hope not. I'd be shit at that job
>>
Do a non-canon side story set 1000 years in the future after another gem war has regressed humanity into a new medieval age.

A small girl from a wandering hunter-gatherer tribe runs into a hooded figure leading a large beast of burden.

The small girl asks for help, the figure agrees. The tribes of the Empty know this person well, as she's been here longer than they have.

Tribal girl leads figure back to the tents/yurts. Inside is a boy, visibly her brother, is sweating and unconscious on a bed of woven grass. Figure applies some salves, feeds some herbs and shrubs, whatever. Time passes, boy's fever doesn't break. Eventually figure gives a deep sigh, then kisses boy's forehead. His fever breaks by next morning.

Girl wakes to find figure already leaving. She finally notices some of the objects strapped to the beast's back, between the spines and spikes. She sees a broken sword.

She cries out, "Thank you Healer!"

Healer pulls down hood, revealing Stevonnie
>>
>>93022636
>Tribal girl leads figure back to the tents/yurts.
are they tents or are they yurts anon?
>>
>>93022761
Turts
>>
>>93022636
This is totally fanfiction Connie wrote and the hooded cloak is a mix of the adventuring outfit from her book and the falcon costume.
>500 years have passed, yet I do not age...
>>
>>93022636
What, like, an entire shrub?
>>
22 minute special were lapis and peridot have steamy, hot lesbian sex and nothing more.
>>
>>93023471
It's a good thing you got kicked off the show, you're a worthless faggot zuke.
>>
>>93023488
zuke can go fuck itself for all i care, her stupidity or disgusting appearance doesn't make lapidot any less cute
>>
Pearl moves on from Rose and finds a nice guy to settle down with.
>>
>>93013770
Following Steven's advice Peridot downloads "veggie loops" and starts making chiptune music filled with spliced audio of anything she records in her daily life. She uploads a song containing audio of Lapis, ranting herself into an existential dread over a jar of pickles that refuses to open up. As the song becomes a viral hit, Peridot has to deal with the sudden fame and the fury of her humiliated barnmate.
>>
>>93023521
And that guy is me
>>
Greg awakens as pink diamond, steven has trouble understanding a basic concept for gems, peridot and lapis have trouble understanding a basic concept for humans.
>>
Steven and the gems, along with Peridot and Lapis, go about doing some kind of fun activity.

It feels like a filler episode, however Steven keeps on seeing strange figures out of the corners of his eyes. The rest of the gang thinks he's just seeing things, but Steven thinks something is up.

He starts investigating what they are, but never finds out.

It then cuts to a camera recording of Steven and the gems, all their exploits on a giant screen in a secret room. Turns out that the government and their secret organizations have been watching him this entire time, know about Homeworld, and decide that now is the time to reveal themselves. The ending part would be a shot of soldiers clad in power armor, wielding energy weapons, about to be deployed on their first assignment.
>>
File: 38.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
>>93013770
>invite Raimi as a guest director
>nuke beach city and specially the barn
>a 30 minute speach in german about the races (no subtitles)
>>
>>93013770
As Steven tries to reform Jasper, he accidently slips into her mind end relives her memories in a bombastic flashback of intergalactic warfare. Steven watches on as Jasper battles homeworld's mortal enemy, a race of advanced S.N.E.O.P.L.E (Scientifically Nuclearly Evolved Overly Perfect Lizard Entities). She almost breaks down as her comrades are massacred in front of her eyes, but forces herself to press onwards in their honour. As she turns the tides of battle, she earns herself the title of war hero. BUT AT WHAT COST? Steven learns a valuable lesson: Some secrets just shouldn't be fucked with...This actually justifies him never ever asking a single lore related question for the rest of the series again.
>>
>>93015186
Shit, I dig it a lot. Mainly because I'm a sucker for musical call backs and tragic characters.

>>93015058
This sounds a lot like how "gypsy monarchies" actually work...now I imagine the Gems as space gypsies...
>>
>>93018923
Rebecca hates originality more it seems
>>
Amethyst and Steven are visiting at The Barn, where they are shocked to find Peridot has collected an enormous number of bubbled gem monsters. Peridot begins narrating an epic adventure story of one particularly difficult hunt of and battle with a gargantuan monster, with frequent cut-backs to show her audiences reactions (Amy increasingly incredulous, Steven sincerely hooked, Lapis bored and doing other things, which Amy also eventually notices). She details how she stalked it, how she was going to go for back-up before engaging but was discovered and forced into what seemed a hopeless fight, but she managed to persist long enough to reason out its weaknesses and eventually bring it down.

After the end of Peris story Amy expresses her disbelief in tones of ridicule, gradually rising to genuine outrage and anger as Peridot insists and Lapis even backs her up (when Amy asks if it wasn't Lapis who actually did all the work). Peridot is genuinely distraught and saddened about the accusation, especially after Steven gives a non-answer when asked if he doesn't believe her which makes clear he doesn't, and just isn't mad about it (thinks Peridots make-believe is cute).

Finally Amy decides to 'call Peris bluff' and unbubble the monster which she has convinced herself must be some insignificant little thing. Cliche twist that Peridot was, if anything, understating things. It wrecks the barn simply in the process of reforming, and scatters the bubbles around with some unbubbling, their monsters reforming and running off.

It seems like it's going to be an intense fight, but then suddenly Peridot 'transforms' by activating/summoning her self-made new Limb Enhancers, powered by her metal-kinesis, and moves quickly to poof the beast again while it's still stunned from reforming, using her knowledge from the past fight. She speaks sadly to it while bubbling it, 'back home now', teleporting it just a few yards away, in what is now an open field covered in small debris.
>>
File: 1444739819929.jpg (284KB, 1280x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1444739819929.jpg
284KB, 1280x1180px
>>93026553
Nice. This is an episode I could get behind, since it could make up for that other horrible Peridot vs. Monster of the week episode. Just thinking about that one hurts.
>>
>>93013770
Steven finds his dad's revolver in his van and decides to show it to Connie and accidentally shoots her while playing with it. A very cautionary tale.
>>
>>93026553
It would never work. Lapis can't interact with the Crystal Fems.
>>
File: Hit that Diamond.png (498KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hit that Diamond.png
498KB, 1504x1000px
>>93013770
Garnet is defused in an attempt to rescue Steven from Homeworld. Sapphire is shattered completely and now the Crystal Gems must escape their past home with a despair-ridden Ruby dragging them.
50/50 chance Ruby either develops as a character and uses her newfound grief and motivation for revenge or simply lets herself be taken by Homeworld.
>>
>>93023962
Firebrand in position.
Strike 1 deploying now.
>>
>>93022309
Maybe some off color wandering the kindergarten catches a glimpse of Lars while he was destroying the robonoids and immediately goes off to tell another group of off colors. The legend maybe even spreads across factions and reaches the ears of an official. Then Lars a wanted man.
>>
>Crystal Gems on homeworld
>Lars attacked while Steven is coming through
>Lars gets permanent deaded
>Garnet pushes Steven back into Lars before he turns to dust
>CGs stranded on homeworld
>Steven still on Earth
>Homeworld invading Earth
>Lapis, Steven, Peridot, and Connie can't defend it
>They're forced to face their own incompetence and improve themselves while fighting a superior force
>Steven learns he has to try to be a leader
>They realize they need help
>Find Non-corrupted gems hidden in temple (including Bismuth)
>Ask them for help
>"I will serve you Rose Quartz"
>"I'm not Rose Quartz. I am Steven Universe."
>>
>>93013770
retcon some excuse for lapis not to be as inherently OP with regards to her elemental powers/abilities.

have the "US Geological Survey" show up or be mentioned.
>>
File: 1496385445924.png (351KB, 849x476px) Image search: [Google]
1496385445924.png
351KB, 849x476px
>>93023962
I wonder how Steven would feel with internal security all over his fricking ass?

jokes aside, I feel like introducing a government organization interested on the Gems themselves would feel out of place, considering how little human beings actually seem to care about them and the general tone of the show.
it would be extremely generic as well
>>
>>93027450
This would be more of a StevenBomb than episode but, fuck the rules
>>
File: 1413834022651.jpg (23KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
1413834022651.jpg
23KB, 624x448px
>>93026553
>She speaks sadly to it while bubbling it, 'back home now', teleporting it just a few yards away, in what is now an open field covered in small debris.

Shit man, wasn't ready for the stealth lulz hidden in this synopsis
>>
>>93027450
>It's noting that this necessitates a few important things
>Peridot gets or builds limb enhancers
>Peridot's loyalty be tested
>Steven not waste time crying
>Steven learns to fully uncorrupt gems and build and army over the following season while hiding from/fighting homeworld gems who have taken over Earth
>The temple is destroyed and the earth group has to travel the earth finding gem artifacts and structures instead of staying in one fucking town
>Lapis' angsty teen persona being destroyed
>>
>>93013770
Jasper comes back and is happy <3
>>
File: cri.jpg (67KB, 1105x1054px) Image search: [Google]
cri.jpg
67KB, 1105x1054px
>>93027450
>Lars gets permanent deaded
But...why? :(
>>
>>93013770
Jasper redemption arc beginning

opens with Steven post-Hw dreaming, he's trying to reach someone but can't quite, turns out he's trying to reach Jasper through the corrupted form

Steven telling Connie about his frustrations, the secrets, all these mistakes he wants to fix, it's all so muddled up and no-one seems to know what the hell happened and the gems don't tell him anything, he's sick of it all, of being kept in the dark and no-one knowing what the hell really happened to PD
The conversation leads to Jasper, fucked up over PD too, at least she knew something, but she's corrupted he couldn't help boo hoo

He starts to cry, his tears heal something and he realises that he healed centipede, he could try to heal Jasper too, she served under PD, she might know something, might have answers. Connie tells him it's too dangerous, and he agrees that he'll try to talk to her in dream form first

Cut to Steven staring at Jasper's picture in his phone before falling asleep to tune his mind into searching for her, and again he manages to kinda reach doggo jasper and wades in, and fuck she's there, shapeshifting in the dreamworld in and out of her real shape but she's there, Steven calls to her and she's angry, incoherent, and Steven tries to reason with her, she growls, and finally dream Steven bursts to tears and just begs her for some answers, shows her the phone pic in his dream, he doesn't know what's going on, and dream Jasper is coherent for a short while, shocked and surprised, and actually calls him Steven

Waking up, Steven's determined to try to heal her, Connie insists on being back-up, they unbubble her and Steven spits on her gem before it reforms, she reforms kinda fucked up and aggressive and can't speak but Steven starts to cry and his tears actually fucking bring Jasper back to coherency

She looks first at her hands, and then to Steven, still wary but not attacking, and hesitantly calls him Steven, what are you?
-Star out-
>>
>>93026553
this one is good.
>>
>>93020460
It didn't perfectly recreate her personality, it created Steven's opinions/ideas of Rose
>>
>>93013770
Connie, Lion and Steven help Peridot find some limb enhancers. Also Lars dies in a car off screen.
>>
rock opera musical episode.
>>
>>93013903
lol no.
>>
File: 1493281792472.jpg (67KB, 642x964px) Image search: [Google]
1493281792472.jpg
67KB, 642x964px
>>93013868
Make it happen.
>>
>>93027503
It's a bit foolish to call a rational response to external threats generic. Besides it would be nice to have extra fighters that The Crewniverse won't be able to easily memebarn away.
>>
>>93013868
This would be perfect tbqh.
In the course of a few episodes lars went from worst boy to best boy so ill literally take any episode with him in it
>>
A Zuko Alone type multi part episode about Corrupted Jasper somehow reforming wandering earth. Through the course of the episodes she slowly finds her humanity.
>>
The entire cast dies and the series ends.
>>
An episode where Steven asks how far into the future Garnet's future vision can go. Garnet warns him that he might not like what he sees, but Steven convinces her to try it. He sees a possible future where a permafused Stevonnie roams a post-apocalyptic Earth ravaged by Homeworld, desperately trying to revive the Crystal Gems, who were all shattered when the Diamonds took over. The episode mainly revolves around Stevonnie freeing a labor camp with the help of Buck Dewey, who is now the leader of a band of resistance fighters. After we enter the present again, Steven says that he doesn't really want to try anything like that anymore, but Garnet tells him that this was a lesson for him to think about where he will be when he is an adult, and if the Diamonds do begin a full-fledged invasion of Earth, she hopes Steven will be ready.
>>
>>93028146
>Lars
>Good character
SU fans are fucking retarded JC.

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT DIE LIKE AN IDIOT
>>
>>93028228
This is acceptable, probably preferrable.
>>
>>93013770
I kill greg after having pearl come to terms with him.
>>
>>93028252
>singlehandedly saved everyone
>died like an idiot
Can you be more retarded?
>>
An episode where Beach City gets hit by an atomic bomb and everyone dies.
It would be a great ending!
>>
>>93028252
Lars is the hero we deserved
But not the one we wanted
>>
>>93028390

lets make it so its WWIII
>>
>>93028390
>nuke hits Beach City
>scenes of townies' flesh burning off
>the temple disintegrates
> If I could begin to be...
>>
>>93013770
an episode where they kill off that acting guy.
>>
>>93028537
Here's the description of the episode.

Steven hears a warning on the radio that an atomic bomb is going to be dropped in 30 minutes.

Steven, in a hurry, tries to round up as many people as he possibly can. He warn everybody to get to safety

Everybody starts panicking, Steven doesn't know what to do in these situations so he does what he always did, cry like a little bitch.

Steven sees the bomb falling out of the sky and like a true hero, whips out his magical pair of scissors and tries to deflect the bomb.

His plan backfires and he ends up killing everybody

Man, they should hire me to write episode for them. I would make the show so much better.
>>
File: HappyLappy.png (1MB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
HappyLappy.png
1MB, 1280x2160px
>Steven is very, very sick
>the CGs panic, since they've never dealt with sickness before
>they take him to a doctor
>not even he knows what the fuck is wrong with him
>the CGs learn in the Internet about a medicine that can cure everything
>they don't have enough money to buy it
>Pearl decides that she would do anything to win money, but the only honest way left for her is prostitution
>she goes to a back alley in Fun Land
>sucks the dick of evey male human in Beach City
>and Sadie's pussy
>the last client is Greg
>he murdercocks her multiple times
>it's now night time
>Pearl is tired, covered in dry semen and severely traumatized, but she's proud because she bought the medicine and a Cookie Cat for Steven
>she gets home
>Steven cured himself 5 minutes after she left with his magical Gem powers
>Greg is rich enough to buy any kind of medicine in the world anyways
>the "medicine" was homeopathic garbage
>everybody laughs at her and calls her "dumb whore" as the credits roll
>>
>>93013770
Lars dies forever
Sadie becomes punished sadie and becomes stevens right hand man that leaves gems behind for the sake of the mission
Crystal gems are mass produced in order for earth to invade homeworld
Connie is ripped in half so she has to permanently fuse with steven in order to survive

Ends with the diamonds fusing together and all of steven and his gem bros fusing together to form giant gundam gems in space leading the last charge dropping a fusion to get to the diamonds core in order for the mass fusion to get to the next area and everyone dies at the end because steven can't breathe in space but the universe is safe

I fucking fixed it
>>
go kart episode
>>
>>93029000
That was a work of art.
Do you want to team up to write the best Steven Universe episode?
>>
Part 1/2
So Steven and the gems are watching TV, an explorer white guy who goes through dangerous things in the savanna and about survival, Danger Dude. Steven idolizes him and hopes to meet him one day.

Then during the "next time" Segment Garnet notices some defective gem bits in the background. Cue her and Pearl sperging over needing to get there but they don't know the location until Danger Dude says his location on screen.

Steven gets excited knowing he'll actually get to go there and meet his idol.
Once there by teleporter they notice the camera crew and Danger Dude himself who notices Steven and questions only to notice the gems and starts getting defensive pulling Steven back and taking out like a staff or Spear pointing at the gems. Only for Steven to stop him and explain.

Turns out Danger Dude knew of the defective gems as "Jewel Monsters" fighting them before to protect his camera crew and his shitty manager who keeps getting the team in bad places and confused the gems as them.

He tells the gems the locations of the defects and steven decides to hang with him.
>>
>>93029087

Part 2/2

Cue mixed scenes of the Gems hunting the Corrupted gem and Danger Dude taking Steven around the Savanna explaining survival and weaknesses and Stevens powers.

Plot overarches to where Steven and Danger Dude find a large defective Gem monster, with Steven being excited he gets to fight his idol. The Gem monster shoots a large laser to the distance which frightens Danger Dude but he tries to fight.

Over some slick moves the Monster tips over but charhes a bigger laser that's slowly getting bigger only held off by Stevens Shield.
Danger Dude tells Steven to hold on as much as he can and he Fucking bails, dissapointing Steven and he can't hold out much longer.

In comes the Gems to save Steven, only to see him sad that his idol ran away and tries to cope that not everybody can be a true hero.

Just then the Gem Monster gets up one last time but Stevens leg is stuck but at the last second Danger Dude drives a fucking jeep through the gem monster, finishing it off.

Turns out he only left because the first laser was at his Camera Crew and he had to leave to get them out of there but he returned.

Stevens happy he can actually look up to something without it being a failure

Star closing scene stops at Danger Dude's face saying "ooooow"

The end
>>
>>93013881
"her"
>>
File: 1442363520504.png (26KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1442363520504.png
26KB, 209x200px
>>93013770
I'd make a crossover episode with Samurai Jack, where Steven finds some ancient device like in the classic episode, "Steven and the Stevens", but it allows him to travel through time, AND to alternate universes.

Steven would then travel to the AU, to "the future that is Aku", and to the final SJ episode, where Steven convinces Ashi not to open a time portal to the past, because it would erase her, Jack's friends, and all the good Jack has done. Then, with Steven's help, Jack and Ashi defeat future Aku, and Jack remains in the future with Ashi forever more... but not before Steven whips out his ukulele, and serenades everyone with a corny song about love and friendship.

pls no bully
>>
Peridot slowly shrinking over the course of her existence in the show is suddenly revealed to have been true in-universe all along, and her limb enhancers were actually meant to help peridots keep their forms since they can't shapeshift. She starts the episode off as a rolling head whose trunk is basically vestigial by this point, so against her wishes Steven enlists the CGs to help her salvage some Gem technology.
>>
>>93013770
Steven and the gems figure out there are only 2 genders
>>
>>93013770
Start WWII late.
>>
>>93013770
Change Character Design and Animation as to not look like complete utter shit.
>>
>>93029327
You deserved to be bullied until you commit suicide. No matter how bad you think S5 was, it doesn't deserve to be marred by the trash that is Steven.
>>
>>93023962
>>93027503
>>93028076
I love the episode, but the one really terrible thing Last One out of Beach City did was totally close off a lot of interesting possibilities of the Gems relationship to the world at large.
>>
>>93022309
He can't be detected by the gem scanners, so maybe that's why he'd venture out. He could be gathering other off-colors to build a resistance army on earth.
>>
>>93013770
Something with Iolite as a viking themed gem
>>
School shooting episode, as artsy and violent as Elephant.
>>
File: 6538635857653.png (119KB, 390x224px) Image search: [Google]
6538635857653.png
119KB, 390x224px
>>93013868
I want Lars to kiCK IT UP A NOTCH
>>
Garnet and Steven finally fuse together into whatever the hell their gem would be. After a couple hours of being awesome and having fun, the rest of the cast goes "Alright cool, but you should probably unfuse so we can get Steven back" but she's reluctant to do so because of Garnet's hard-on for fusion and because Steven enjoys being more capable as a gem.

The fusion runs off to figure things out, and after some convincing from the cast, they finally unfuse. Steven resolves to become a more capable member of the team on his own, and Garnet reevaluates what it means to stay fused literally every waking second. I know many would see this as shitting on Garnet's character, but I think it would be a good way to address what some people see as codependency between Ruby and Sapphire, and would open up possibilities for the characters to show up without having the plot to necessitate it
>>
>>93014130
>but what's being shown is Centi and her crew

No, even better. What's being shown directly contradicts some of the things they're saying, and Steven picks up on it.
>>
>>93033795
Steven is already quickly growing in martial prowess. We had an arc a while back about him surpassing Amethyst, and the recent arc made a point of highlighting several times the fact that he absolutely has crazy super-strength (and it's not going away). He seems to have pretty well mastered his shield and bubble, including its reflection capables (landing aimed shots). He just discovered his Reanimate Corpse As Thrall power, which MAINTAINS the targets consciousness and identity, RAISES their stats significantly, and gives them an unknown suite of new powers, AND seems to last forever.
>>
>>93034300
Steven has definitely been improving, but whether or not he has recognised this in himself remains to be seen. It's likely he'd still be feeling powerless, given the people he feels he has failed, the pressure of "inheriting" Rose's legacy, and whatever retaliation Homeworld has in store for the Crystal Gems

I see your point though, at the end, instead of BECOMING more capabling, Steven would have to learn how to FEEL more capable and less hard on himself
>>
>>93018750

Penis?...i mean, Steven?
>>
>>93029000
nice. but don't forget to have ronaldo be in it somehow. He could even be the first customer.
>>
Have them all go to their homeplanet and die on the way there
>>
>>93029000
Edgy as fuck bruh I too want Pearl to be humiliated in front of all the people she cares about
>>
>>93027781
The only thing that can save the tension in this show at this point is a dead Lars.
>>
File: 03-hgffla.png (119KB, 519x291px) Image search: [Google]
03-hgffla.png
119KB, 519x291px
>>93027089

and thus BIG MAMA was reborn again!
>>
Steven learns of Warhammer 40k, which ages into a real man, cuases him to rip out his gem and destroys the xenos scum
>>
Steven gets taken to child services, because his dad is a beach bum, and he's raised by rock people. Steven gets sent to a foster home, and learns how to be a normal human. Basicly that episode of the simpsons where bart and lisa get adopted by flanders.

I've had this idea for awhile. It seems like a good idea.
>>
>>93015269

Bingo, meet Bongo
>>
>>93013770
something that isn't sjw propaganda

might even be able to turn it into a good show
>>
We do the goodburger episode with Kenan and Kel as guest stars. They roll in with a traveling food truck, and produce enough horrible food to be driven out of town by an angry, torch wielding mob.
>>
>>93021268
>implying pearl can control her self with her rose lust
>that the battle didn't distract her
>that steven's overpowering power didn't break any of pearl's mental walls.
>>
Steven taking a monster shit for 10 minutes.
>>
I air 22 minutes of the word "FUCK" in flashing neon colors with recordings of an audiobook version of Mein Kampf playing over it.

Hopefully that's enough to get the series cancelled.
>>
Okay, the episode is 140 minutes long and has a budget of $100 billion. Every animator in the world is going to be working on it. Alan Moore's writing
>>
>>93013770
Episode from Garnet's perspective. We get to listen to Ruby and Sapphire secretly judge everyone inside of her head.
>>
>>93013881
>Implying she still has a pussy
>>
>>93016030
Neat
>>
>>93023742
Hi Greg!
>>
The crystal gems found a male gem and decided to have a gangbang with him.
>>
>>93013770

>hilarity and hijinks ensue when Lapis and Peridot team up with Amethyst to get Padparadscha laid. Will the ditzy corundum bag herself a beefcake, or does she already have a lanky pink zombie in mind?
>Lessons will be learned, hearts will be touched, and sloppy gaping vaginas will also be touched when the terrible trio say "fuck it" and gang-rape Stevonnie into a coma!
>special guest appearance by Garnet's asshole
>>
>>93029000
I can't say not with this boner, neither kek with those trips.
>>
File: 1471849171624.png (287KB, 1018x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1471849171624.png
287KB, 1018x1032px
>>93033963
Yes, thank you! I wanted to make that a point but my sleep-deprived brain couldn't put the word jumble from my thinkin sponge down to my nose picker bones
>>
Steven gets an absurd power boost for some reason and convinces himself that he can use this to save EVERYONE. Showcase him saving and helping people as much as possible, but eventually he realizes he cannot save everyone, or perhaps he gets burned out and slacks off at a crucial moment.

Cue crying and mild morality lesson.

gib job plz
>>
Steven is moping around. He's had sad days before, but today something is different. One by one, he wanders to and from each of the gems, trying to find something to break the funk, but can't - they see something is up, but to their mutual frustration cannot figure out what is amiss. He tries to talk to his dad, but of course he's acting like an irresponsible man-child, which really makes Steven angry. He just runs and runs, and as the afternoon fades into night everyone is looking for him worried about him.

Finally Connie's dad see him sitting at the beach, moping and throwing rocks. He sees the sad, frustrated boy, sits down with him and asks him what's wrong, and Steven, tearfully tells him that he just feels like no one is truly letting him be who he really is. His father is more like a little brother than a dad, his mother is gone, and he's just trying to be a boy, who wants to grow up to be a man, but everyone he is surrounded with doesn't understand what that is like, and they're so wrapped up in sexual identity stuff they don't relate to eachother or anyone as people. Connie's dad tells just nods sadly, powerless to help the boy, knowing that despite his father's irresponsibility as a parent and how confused and at risk the boy might be, these disgusting american sex perverts would rather let the boy get turned into a tortured, mentally ill, genderqueer wretch than a healthy man.

The show ends with Connie's family moving to a red state.
>>
File: 1486487508663.png (123KB, 540x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486487508663.png
123KB, 540x460px
I don't care what sort of artifact moves to that plot via a vision or some shit, but Momswap is a must.
>>
File: 1010.png (62KB, 420x345px) Image search: [Google]
1010.png
62KB, 420x345px
>>93029000
Perfect.
>>
>>93013770
Steven wakes up one day and realizes all the degeneracy around him so he goes around killing all the LGBT characters and then living happily ever after.

/thread
>>
>>93013770
Steven runs around doing dumb shit while Greg secretly has an orgy with all the Gems.
>>
>>93013770
The final episode
>>
An episode were a gem shaped like a penis rapes Steven in the ass for 20 minutes it's just Steven getting brutally sodomized by amethysts phallic form and in the end she cums in him as he lies on the ground sobbing like the bitch he is the episode ends with him putting a 22 in his mouth in the bathroom and blowing his FUCKING BRAINS OUT!!!!!!! Rebecca sugar is seen strapped to a table crying as anon and the rest of the male cast rape her to death she finally dies as anon gos up to the camera and screams WHITE SUPREMECY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be so DisguSting that it finally gets more relevant plot episodes
>>
Steven masturbtes to naked pictures of his dad while peridot uses a gem dildo to molest blu lapis and impregnate her. After that pearl will go out to the streets of beach along with the gems to kill and brutally molest all the children on the block just killing them and raping there corpses while there parents watch.after that conny will hack into nuke launchers and nuke America she will watch as millions of men women and children die she will have a tear in her eye and whisper the words Hiroshima as the screen fades to black.
>>
File: 1496789439015.gif (687KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
1496789439015.gif
687KB, 664x714px
>>93013862
>>
Amazing how many people will jump at the opportunity to openly display how pathetic they are.
>>
File: TheManWithTheMask.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
TheManWithTheMask.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>93013770
>that stance
>>
>>93013807
What if when peri and lapis fuse lapis becomes her limb enhancers
>>
File: We go big or we go home.jpg (43KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
We go big or we go home.jpg
43KB, 720x697px
>>93013770
>Alright Sugar darling you've just got too much going on.
> You have some good things here, yes yes, we simply have to simplify the glut to save the whole show.
> The Crystal Gems are great. That Pearl has style, Amethyst is a mess but full of passion, and Garnet has resilience and an exotic twist with this fusion. It's like sex yes? No!? Well keep it sexy anyway darling it really draws the eye you know.
> The extras are not so great. Bring that green and blue one into the team or send them on a long vacation yes? By the way are they dating? Don't know? Fix that too darling, no one likes to be kept in the dark. Especially not too single ladies like these...
> Now these townie episodes, hmmmm yes these are the worst. They take up so much time and energy, sucking the rest of the show dry like a leech! Cut them down or give them something to do. Animation is money and the amount you've wasted I could fund two more! It's so appalling I cry whenever one come out see?
> But that's why you come to me yes? I am the best after all.

> So just one episode for me? Well the answer is simple dear, we bring back the big girl you had prancing about so many episodes ago. You know the orange one with the big shoulders? Anyway you bring her back, and all the other gems too. Make them seem confident, make them seem powerful. These are our heroes after all and they are just so wimpy right now they'd crumble under a slight breeze.
> But you want to show compassion, you want to show the real reason they fight against such terrible odds. Have them all work together to save that girl, give them some closure to the their conflict so we can all take a breath and just move it. It's not fair on anyone otherwise you see.
> The boy can heal with tears correct? A little unorthodox but he can do this easily no doubt. Have that fix the nasty STD she got and bring her into the fold as well. The Pearl could always do with another big woman to lust over. ;)
>>
>>93042913
>You're a big gem
>>
File: 1496538785905-g.jpg (99KB, 401x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496538785905-g.jpg
99KB, 401x477px
>>93029000
>"don't worry Pearl, you brought me a snack!" - said Steven
>he eats the Cookie Cat in one bite and goes out to play with Connie
>everyone keeps abusing Pearl verbally
>she collapses to the ground and cries, her clothes still torn and stained with bodily fluids until the next time she's poofed
>>
>>93013807
This
>>
>>93020144
what game is he from? He looks neat
>>
>>93013770
about shoah
>>
File: 1453561131555.png (188KB, 518x810px) Image search: [Google]
1453561131555.png
188KB, 518x810px
>>93039501
> Manic Depressive Mom Lapis only tries when Steven is around but otherwise does nothing but stare at a wall 24/7. Actually OP as fuck, but technically worthless in battle because she just doesn’t care enough. She only perks up when she can make a passive aggressive remark or when she hears of a dangerous mission to get herself poofed in a mudersuicide. Stays in her gem for months and will only reluctantly reform when Steven is in danger. During a manic phase Steven gets her into surfing and she causes a giant tsunami that hits the West coasts of both Americas, almost killing Steven.

>Autism Spectrum Mom Peridot believes in the truth of data and needs Steven as a connection to the "organic world". She knows Wikipedia by heart. She will synch herself up with the Internet once a week in an elaborate ritual to understand human zeitgeist and will be in a daze for hours while processing the data. The updates mostly consist of human amateur porn and cat videos, which scare and confuse her. Constantly calculates the probability of danger for Steven but forgets he is locked with her in her room during a three day “Camp Pining Hearts” marathon. She gets too much into it and fails to remember that he is a human who needs to eat and drink, almost killing Steven.

>Anger Issue Mom Jasper terrorizes all of Beach City with her outbursts, especially Lars for once selling a “defective cake with a hole in it” to Steven. She tries to control herself around Steven, but ironically, he pisses her off the most since to her he is physically and mentally stunted. Nonetheless, she believes he is literally Rose Quartz testing her discipline by being incompetent on purpose. Therefore she is the most protective of him to spite Rose and to turn him back into her glorious nemesis. Her room in the temple functions like a DBZ Gravity Chamber. To make Steven stronger, she locks him in there with gravity set to G 100, almost killing Steven.
>>
File: 1443130981237.png (429KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
1443130981237.png
429KB, 398x397px
>>93045871
I dig your style man
>>
>>93048973
spiral knights
the game is great
but could have been better if sega didn't fuck it over for cash with F2P bullshit
>>
File: 1490499781099.png (726KB, 1483x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490499781099.png
726KB, 1483x1080px
>>93013770

Alright get ready

Greg is tossing a bunch of crap out from his truck when he discovers an old Dungeons and Dragons (or nondescript Caverns & Centaurs for copyright and lul) starter set. He is about to trash it when he remembers all the fun he had. He brings it over and gives it to Steven who is immensely bored and in need of something to do. He takes it thanking his dad and invites the gems to play with him, in a funny twist only pearl and peridot show up to play. After a little convincing Greg invites his old group over to revamp their characters and start up where they left off many years ago. Cue a action packed episode full of monster slaying, failed pick pocketing, and way to complex solutions.

Staring
>Steven as DM
>Pearl as Cleric
>Peridot as Thief
>Greg as Paladin
>Vidalia as Barbarian
>Andy as the Alchemist
>and in the big surprise of the episode...
>Marty as the Sorcerer who after getting a call from Vidalia and Greg decided to come.

People at first are a lil hesitant but after playing they find Marty while still an asshole on the outside can make non greedy decisions when it comes down to saving the team from a trap. They play all night and the episode ends with them asleep at the table.
>>
File: 1491215458472.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491215458472.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>93050313
Im a sucker for a dnd episode, it would be funny to see the townies in medieval armor swinging claymores and shit
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.