[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>None of the heroes I like have a Rebirth title I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: dcsuperheroes1[1].jpg (129KB, 619x243px) Image search: [Google]
dcsuperheroes1[1].jpg
129KB, 619x243px
>None of the heroes I like have a Rebirth title
I can't be the only one here in this boat.
>>
Static rebirth when?
>>
>>93012219
We're getting a new Challengers of the Unknown book and that makes up for everything that hasn't shown up yet.
>>
QUESTION REBIRTH WHEN
>>
>>93012219

I'm really only waiting on Shazam, Martian Manhunter, Animal Man, and I guess Zatanna. All my other faves are around. Sorry anon unless you're a Timfag
>>
>>93012441
Unless it compares to Loeb and Sale's Challs, I'm out.
>>
>>93012219
genuinely curious, who are your favorite heroes?
>>
>>93012219
Most interesting heroes are NOWHERE TO BE SEEN
>Captain Marvel
>Booster Gold
>Plastic Man
>The Question
>Martian Manhunter
>The Atom
>Swamp Thing

Give your head a shake DC. Also, where is my Jetsons series, I need it to fill the Flintstones void after tomorrow
>>
>>93013720
>The Atom
Try harder
>>
>>93013720
>Swamp Thing
He's been in Hellblazer and the Superman annual
>>
>>93012503
If anyone needs to be fixed more than Superman it's Vic Sage.
>>
File: croc lady killer.jpg (2MB, 1161x1246px) Image search: [Google]
croc lady killer.jpg
2MB, 1161x1246px
My favorite DC character is stuck in one of the worst Rebirth books and is overall being treated like shit, so there's that.

At least he got laid.
>>
At least Legion of Super-Heroes is definitely coming.
But the wait is a bitch.
What will the creative team be? What will the canon be like?

>>93013720
>I need it to fill the Flintstones void after tomorrow
Snagglepuss, man.
>>
I just want Wally to have a solo run. It's bullshit that The Batfamily has like 8 books but The Flash only gets one because for some reason DC thinks it would hurt the IP to give someone besides Barry a few stories.
>>
Atom, Billy, Hawkman and JSA all have a decent chance of getting a book so I'm kidn of okay
>>
>>93013720
>Booster Gold

Would he still be waverider?
>>
>>93012219
I would love a new, retro-style JL title with some of the missing characters: Firestorm, Atom (Ray Palmer), Martian Manhunter, the Hawks and Zatanna
Yeah, I know, that's essentially the satellite era JLA, aka best JLA
>>
>>93014335
Add Plastic man and Wally and you would have a very powerful team though Wally isn't a "Classic" character.
>>
>>93014578
Yeah, those two could also work
>>
>>93013720
They don't test well. People are more likely to buy 10 monthly Batman books than that shit. Too bad.
>>
>>93014041
Pretty sure everyone is ignoring Convergence.
>>
>>93013749
And the recent Batman Annual.
>>
>>93012219
>No Zatanna
>No Captain Marvel
>No Powergirl
>meanwhile bats gets 2 books a week and supes appears weekly
I realize i'm acting like a battered house wife when it comes to comics but man I cant stop
>>
>>93012219
Personally I'm mixed on the whole Rebirth gimmick. Yes, it's nice to go back to the comfiness of post-Crisis continuity but rebooted continuities provide opportunities for revision and reinvention that aren't possible in established continuities barring Big Events.
>>
>>93015036
I agree. New 52 had so much potential. It's a shame DC dropped the ball so badly with it that they had to invent rebirth to do away with it.
>>
Aren't they having a second wave of Rebirth books though?
>>
>>93014335
It'd be a great title to rep the second wave, as those heroes you've mentioned are all reverting or have reverted to be more similar to their Post-Crisis selves. Great pole to wave the Rebirth flag on.
>>93013737
Atom's a pretty underrated character, and Geoff said DC wanted to launch him into his own book someday. The microverse stuff and the weird pulp adventures do make him stand out.
>>
>>93012219
Raven did, but it was a stealth mini, and if Karu-Sil ever gets a (good) ongoing I'll probably have to sell my soul to DC.
>>
>>93013720
Booster gold was in the Flintstones crossover though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.