[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished watching the entirety of Samurai Jack for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
I just finished watching the entirety of Samurai Jack for the first time.

I'm sad now.
>>
>>93008909

Why OP
He got back
back to the past
samurai jack
>>
>>93008909
i have to say it.
the season 5 was not perfect,but still,it was good enough.it was the finale that the serie deserve
i mean,it could end up a lot worst,ttgo and ppg worst
>>
>>93008909
I would have preferred a happy ending but it was still good. Jack, so long consumed by his journey finally saw its end and it only left him empty but then he sees the beauty that his sacrifice preserved and finds peace in the knowledge that his striving and suffering has given hope to the world. He's the consummate lonely warrior, honestly quite similar to Doctor Who's theme of the Doctor as a lonely god by the end. That would certainly make for an interesting crossover wouldn't it?
>>
Jack's waifu got McFlyfued.
>>
Time traveling backwards is almost always a mistake
>>
File: 1491594506743.png (109KB, 550x550px)
1491594506743.png
109KB, 550x550px
It was really good, wasn't it?

I wish I could go back in time heh and watch the streams with you fellas again and then shitpost on the sticky. The comfiest weeks I've had in a while.
>>
>>93010380
That's not really a fair comparison.
The Doctors adventures are going to continue until something kills him, whereas Jacks journey was over, there was really no good reason to take her away after the fact.
>>
>>93012945
Aku's evil might have twisted the Earth but we clearly see that there is plenty of evil out there that the Gods of that universe don't care to stop because it is a problem for the mortals. Jack has the Sword, and as far as we know he's still immortal. Jack will likely go on to being the defender of Humanity.
>>
>>93010380
Was it really a sad ending? The ashi thing just didn't convince me that Jack should let her overshadow the gigantic journey he completed. He got back to the past and beat Aku, that's good in about every case.
>>
File: Ashi's naked.jpg (85KB, 1920x1040px)
Ashi's naked.jpg
85KB, 1920x1040px
>>93008909
Me too
>>
>>93008909
I was baffled as to how there was even a future for Jack to go to when he literally came back and killed Aku seconds after he was sent to the future.
>>
>>93014645
that reminds me, is he still ageless?
>>
I still miss her
>>
>>93008909
Sad as in disappointed? Then I agree with you.
>>
It was a lot of fun, but the finale was such a bummer. I figured it was all a set up to a finale where Jack had to choose between going back to the past or staying in the future where he'd inspired hope and created so many new friends .
>>
>>93016285
>all those people he helped never existed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.