[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett's specific"mutation"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

If Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett's specific"mutation" is hereditary, then how does he keep registering as mutant in Marvel, would that also mean that midgets, gingers and double jointed people would also ping mutant readers? Maybe he has the "X-gene", and THAT'S all it takes. Just weird that you don't hear about other mutants with same-power lineages.
>>
It's not compatible with real world definition of mutant, as we're all literally mutants.
It'd be accurate to pass mutant genes along.
>>
File: Nocturne01.jpg (46KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
Nocturne01.jpg
46KB, 341x512px
>>93007182
>Just weird that you don't hear about other mutants with same-power lineages.

It happens, I can only assume you don't pay attention.

Cable: Jean Grey
>>
>>93007182
>>93007341
Polaris:Magneto
>>
>>93007182
>Just weird that you don't hear about other mutants with same-power lineages.
Pretty much all of Jean's kids are telepathic and telekinetic, all of the Frost sisters are psychic and I'm not talking about the Cuckoos.
>>
>>93007341
Yeah, I'm pretty sure
>>93007182
just doesn't read comics. Specific mutations can get passed on but it's still a dice roll. How can magneto pop out a couple of kids who don't share his power set but jean and scott produce psychics like cable?
I think Sinister would know
>>
>>93007341
I've never seen night crawler's hot sister (mom?) before. Also assumed that Nathan's power was TK and he was just Omega level with that, seems like Jean is full spectrum mental (read minds, control thoughts, tk, change biology). With Polaris though, just seemed like they only JUST decided to have her be related to Magneto because they took QuickScarlett away.
>>
File: mrwliberalsenjoylivinginamerica.jpg (23KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
mrwliberalsenjoylivinginamerica.jpg
23KB, 319x400px
>>93007811
You have never seen Mystique?
>>
>>93007811
That's Nightcrawler's alternate universe daughter Nocturne in that picture not his mother
>>
>>93007182
Really in a world where people are so polarized about mutants and ready to hate their guts so fervently, extremely short or very tall people, albinos and hell, even people who seem inherently or extra-ordinarily smart would be persecuted all the time simply because the world they live in is so paranoid. It would be an awful hell hole for anyone that isn't the accepted normal. It's something I've never liked about how Marvel handles mutants, their world they promote around mutants doesn't have much internal consistency.
>>
So...do we ever see some malfunctioning sentinel or maybe working as designed running amok and rounding up all the redheaded people ?
>>
>>93007182
In fact, in the original timeline, sentinels wipe out most mutants and then turn on most people who have any kind of mutant gene - which is about 99.99% of the planet. All you have to do is develop cancer and the sentinels hunt you down and exterminate you,
>>
>>93007484

>How can magneto pop out a couple of kids who don't share his power set but jean and scott produce psychics like cable?

For the twins: they've been retconned as being not his kids anymore, but before that the best explanation I've heard is that Magneto's powers are exposure-based force mastery, so anyone with that power could wind up with control over some different primal force based on what they're exposed to. Peitro's powers are actually a kind of personalized time-dilation; at one point his powers were boosted (by some super drug or eating terrigen or something, I don't remember) and he got the ability to go through time and generally do Flash-type shenanigans. Wanda was exposed to chaos magic as a kid, so that's what she controls instead.

Sinister wanted to combine the Summers gene (high-efficiency energy channeling) with the Grey gene (massive energy generation) exactly because he hoped the two would breed extremely powerful psychics together.
>>
>>93008935
Why does Sinister have a hard on for Summers?
>>
>>93009047
Maybe because his power is access to a separate dimension. This is impressive doubly because he maintain constant access with exerting any type of effort. Mixing this with Grey genes which are all about telepathic and telekinetic control could lead to the ability to access the ability to open portals to different dimensions. If not, the portal also happens to lead to a dimension of pure energy meaning tha the child produced could be a telepath/telekinetic with infinite energy and could read minds with ease and manipulate things on almost any level.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.