[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.drawnandquarterly.com/b log/2017/06/apology Wha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16

File: sadboi.post2_.jpg (61KB, 306x262px) Image search: [Google]
sadboi.post2_.jpg
61KB, 306x262px
https://www.drawnandquarterly.com/blog/2017/06/apology

What do you think, /co/?
>>
>>93007028
Berliac's whole shtick is incredibly lame and I was surprised D&Q was ever even considering him. I guess they go for gekiga but Barliac is such a soulless rip-off of better books they've already published.
>>
Out of proportions blowout, I like berliac stuff and I'm really surprised the little professionalism shown by d&q
>>
>>93007115
This. Talk about being a derivative try-hard. Although the "cultural appropriation" complaints made my eyes roll hard. How do these people think manga came to be?
>>
What was Simon's stance on this btw? I couldn't tell if he was supporting or against Berliac.
>>
>>93007028
Can I get a quick-rundown on this?
>>
>>93007649
>D&Q to publish Berliac's new book
>some tranny remembered he once wrote some confusing shit about trannies that was ignorant but can be seen as hateful
>https://twitter.com/mercurialblonde/status/869974089426972672
>other cartoonists call him a piece of shit
>also accuse him of cultural appropriation
>D&Q panics and cancels the book with no compensation because they never sent him a contract (which acc to Berliac, he asked for repeatedly)
>now some cartoonists are panicking that publisher can just fuck you over that easy, with no compensation
>>
Indie comics are trash anyway, the more of this the better
>>
>>93008232
Adults are talking, get going
>>
>>93008669
It's true, indie comics have worse art, worse writing and worse work ethic behind them. They're an inferior product and any bad publicity is welcome.
>>
>>93008017
Their own damn fault.
>>
>>93008017
Was the book, or the author's previous work even good?
>>
>>93008864
It was getting published by a literally-who tier company so I'm guessing he isn't that good.
>>
>>93008017
first time hearing of Berliac but it sounds like D+Q and Berliac fucked up.

Berliac allowing D+Q to keep saying they will publish his book without properly giving him a contract to hold them accountable

D+Q for being fucking retarded. Also agree with Sarah that they are kind of a shitty publisher. They fucking hit a home run with the Yoshihiro Tatsumi books and just want to ape that until they are ran into the ground.
>>
>>93007028
It's such a gross black mark on D&Q's reputation, I doubt they'll ever fully put it behind them.

I'm 100% sure they would've been better off just nutting up and publishing the book instead of caving in to the cool crybaby kids who think anyone who steps out of line even once shouldn't be allowed to ever again have a job, or be published, for the rest of their lives.
>>
File: LeaveBritneyAlone.jpg (30KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
LeaveBritneyAlone.jpg
30KB, 620x372px
Leave Berliac alone!
>>
Digging a bit further, the dude's work looks like artsy psueudo manga garbage.

But the shit he said that triggered the transfags is literally nothing. They're hyperbitching about fucking paralel construction of narratives, of all the fucking things to lose your shit about.

>>93011055
I agree. Hell, even simply dropping them, and blaming it on "last second contract issues", would have been better, as they practically accuse the dude of being a shit-lord.
>>
File: 00.jpg (77KB, 623x703px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
77KB, 623x703px
On the front page of Drawn and Quarterly... makes you think :^)
>>
>>93013086
You clearly no nothing about D+Q if this is the thing you want to harp on, it's not even a new book, it's just a reprint of something from 2000
>>
>>93012972
The worst part is that Sarah doesn't even give a shit about the publisher and even said so. She went out of her way to talk about this, even digging up old comments he made to her.
>>
>>93013241
In addition, the shit being referred to is like two years old.

And D+Q still called it a failure on their part to research. I mean, are they seriously going to hold that kind of standard? They're setting themselves up for insane fuckers to hold them to the impossible.

They might as well wear a sign that reads "controversial stuff will be retroactively abandoned".
>>
>>93013397
Pretty much, all you need is someone like Michael Deforge on your side to help make a stink and you're golden.
>>
>>93013192
Just making an observation there, goy.
>>
So, the next obvious move is for every motherfucker to start digging into EVERYBODY'S essays and media accounts. NO shit is too old.
>>
>>93012972
the cultural appropriation argumemts are the most baffling to me
>>
>>93014285
It's simple. They're just making whatever accusations they think will work. What's the highest profile mangakan who's complained about it? Absolutely nobody. I mean, is the dude supposed to only make argentinian cartoons? Do the people bitching even know what the fuck argentinian shit looks like?
>>
File: 1-RQYzjJ9THaa3D-I08eqURQ.jpg (121KB, 475x500px) Image search: [Google]
1-RQYzjJ9THaa3D-I08eqURQ.jpg
121KB, 475x500px
D+Q puts out some good manga and a bunch of autobio comics. That's kind of it
>>
>>93014902
>What's the highest profile mangakan who's complained about it? Absolutely nobody

Japanese people don't give a shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
>>
>>93013241
It's not really going out of your way to mention this, my man. It's not like she campaigned against it or anything. She just talked about something that happened and people listened. Plus it's not like two years is a long time.

Also I think she was as annoyed as anyone that they could pull a book after announcing it. That's absolutely fucked up on D&Q's part. It wouldn't have taken a lot of due diligence to know that Berliac would have been an issue so I have no clue how they got into this in the first place.
>>
File: America (2017-) 002-004.jpg (52KB, 350x306px) Image search: [Google]
America (2017-) 002-004.jpg
52KB, 350x306px
>>93008798
>>
File: berliac.jpg (123KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
berliac.jpg
123KB, 900x1200px
Mogg knew months ago.
>>
This industry needs to die off
>>
>>93015421
tasmanian retard
>>
>>93008798
yes because marvel and dc are so good, yes?
>>
File: hawaii_sim_1987.jpg (98KB, 650x962px) Image search: [Google]
hawaii_sim_1987.jpg
98KB, 650x962px
>>93007028
People laugh at Dave Sim when he says that D&Q is a feminist publishing house and he can't talk with anyone there like Chester Brown or Seth.

Who's laughing now?
>>
>>93015544
I thought it was that Sim found out they were being nice to his face, but shit talking him to other people like middle school girls.
>>
>>93015544
Cerebus is more and more resonant every day. I had way too many flashes of Cerebus and Astoria during the 2016 presidential election.
>>
>>93015652
The story of Donald Trump rise to office feels eerily Cerebus like.
>>
>>93015421
Diseased tranny degenerate
>>
File: tumblr_nmutelaf0X1qbmcu7o1_500.jpg (176KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmutelaf0X1qbmcu7o1_500.jpg
176KB, 500x743px
>THE HATE SPEECH
Part 1
>>
File: 2.png (479KB, 780x2018px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
479KB, 780x2018px
>>93015861
>THE HATE SPEECH
i fucking hate reading nested tumblr posts.
>>
>>93015861
Wow this guy is pretentious. He's like what those American made manga weebs would be if they thought they were making art.

It's 2017, plenty of artist around the world use techniques from Japanese comics. That's not some grand awakening
>>
>>93015947
Not knowing his work, I don't know if his "It was just a prank bro" is legit or not.
>>
The worst part about this is that the people rushing to the guy's defense have never and will never read a comic by him, it's just another battle in their never ending """""Culture War"""""". They've never read a DQ comic but I'm sure they'll call the company shit for the rest of their lives.
Fuck this shit I just want to read comics and not have you fucking faggots pretend you read them to have internet fights when people who have read them try to talk about them
>>
>>93015394
If it wasn't sarah, then who WAS the retard at the wheel of this hate train?

And the most fucked up part is D and Q badmouthing the guy, citing their disapproval of his social media messages.

>>93015421
But mog calls him a racist.
>>
>>93013494
>just flaming because I have autism guy
FTFY
>>
>>93008798
>MMMM MICKEY AND BUGS PLEASE SPIT ROAST ME MMMMM I NEED YOUR RODENT DICKS IN ME THIS INSTANT PLEASE!!!!!
>>
>>93009465
Wait, anons, do you want to form a talent agency/union for comic book writers? Anyone on here have any legal experience? I'm sure the big players already have agents, but I bet we can get some pretty good up and comers.
>>
>>93008232
Yeah, competition like this dilutes the variety of available comics on the market, making it seem dense and confusing for new readers.
>>
>>93007028
I'd like to see what his reaction to being called out on this stuff is? I dunno I'm a trans guy and it seems like he just has no idea what he is saying, not that his intentions matter or make his bullshit better for people who have to read it.
I'm more appalled by his massively weird pretensions about calling himself a mangaka and claiming to be Japanese because apparently his whole fucking career is build around that? It's one thing to be heavily influenced by some art style and acknowledge it, it's another kinda gross thing to pretend to be someone else without actually, you know, living that experience. I really find it hard to believe that no one has talked to him about cultural appropriation until now, or that he has never seen that phrase and realized how substantially it applies to him.
Anyways my quick google search impression of him is he seems like a stunted slow guy who can draw pretty well. I mean seriously making a Sad Boi's comic? Wow bro you're so hip to the memes. If you go on his site you can see a page where one character is stealing an Arizona ice tea. Is that hilarious?! Just like that vaporwave joke on the internet!
>>
>>93016197
>not that his intentions matter or make his bullshit better for people who have to read it.
Why do you think you deserve to have your image of yourself reinforced by everyone else on the planet? I don't mean that combatively. Seriously. People have disagreed about fundamental questions since the dawn of time. Why do you need to set up little summer homes for your opinions in my brain?
>>
>>93016035

Oh fuck you. As if SJWs who raised a stink about this are any better. You talk about how annoying Anti-SJWs are (and admittedly they are) but they're not the ones actively CAUSING this in the first place. Their worse crime is complaining about the complainers. (which is what SJWs do when other people complain about their shitty writing).

So far, work that SJWs deem problematic get taken down or censored, while works BY SJWs sell badly because no one wants it.
>>
>>93016035
Eat thirty one flavors of gatekeeping, poultine breath. You're jumping the lede in an effort to set up your own imaginary strawmen just as hard as the fuckers you're criticising.

I think the guy is an ass and I hate his work, and I think D+Q can chose whoever the fuck they want to publish. But it's still a dick move, and a stupid one a good one on D+Q's part.

The artsy indies are all about the auteur experience, and getting the unfiltered artist's opinion out there. This is practically policing whatever internet slap fights that the auteurs are getting into. Is this really what D+Q wants to be about?
>>
>>93016234
I don't need everyone to agree with me about everything as I'm sure you do not either. I do have hard lines about things I think are particularly harmful as almost everyone does (you know apart from sociopaths and narcissists).
One thing I do have solid judgement about is when people's conclusions are part of a larger discourse sustaining systematic oppression. I think all people are socialized to be racist in a racist society, to be transphobic in a transphobic society, to be sexist in a sexist society, ect. If we actually care about these societal problems we have to have hard lines and ask people to challenge what they think and say so they don't continue to feed white supremacy, sexism, homophobia, classism, ect.
People have judgement when they think other people are doing harm, that's a healthy judgment to have and to express with the person saying it. I don't try to convince people to have any opinions unless I think they are doing harm to others, and even then all I can do is say something to them. It's pretty normal, and your knee jerk reaction to say I'm trying to build a summer home in your brain I actually think is arbitrary. Maybe you should think about why you have a judgement about that, because it's pretty normal to try to mention to someone they are being a dick when they are being a dick. I didn't attack the guy as a whole person, I just noted that he is doing some fucked up shit.
>>
>>93011055
>I'm 100% sure they would've been better off just nutting up and publishing the book
This.
>>
>>93016486

That word salad has lost all meaning for me especially since SJWs are fucking hypocrites who never practice what they fucking preach. They instead targeted a majority ethnic group to feed their hate (Their own ethnic group most of the time, since it's safer).
>>
>>93016486

I'd like to see you say that to someone who ISN'T white. White people are easy to push around these days. Call them racist and they'll shrink. If can you convince Pakistanis to see things your way and then we'll talk.
>>
>>93008950
>>93009465
The published Guy Delisle's works, that alone makes them a redeemable company.
>>93008017
The argument here makes no sense. Berliac is saying that the act of creating manga is transformative. He's not trying to make manga a "white" thing, he's just saying that by creating manga, he's become a new person through his art. Hell, it's certainly not cultural appropriation, because he's not saying he's Japanese, he's just a creator of a certain medium of art. Can only the Japanese make manga now? If that's the case, fuckers like Gabby Rivera are appropriating comics from the Jews. The only vaguely offensive thing is the conflation of transsexuality and transvestism, but that just seems like an unfortunate mistake.
>>
>>93015344
Actually, the white-washing argument here makes sense from the perspective of Asian-American's, because it's really fucking hard for them to get acting jobs.
>>
>>93016486
>people's conclusions are part of a larger discourse sustaining systematic oppression
A fresh coat of paint over "You're either with me or you're against me."
>>
Argie comic book fan here. Berliac is shit, always was and always will be.
>>
>>93016676
>Asian-Americans
>Literally the most financially and educationally privileged demographic in the United States, outpacing blacks, whites, Hispanics, and most everyone else in most statistics
>Whining about acting jobs

Got damn, Wang, pick your fucking battles.
>>
>>93016822
>other people being more oppressed means we can ignore when more privileged people get fucked
This exactly the kind of SJW logic that means we still don't have proper facilities for battered husbands.
>>
>>93016486
Postmodernism is a lie. Social constructionism is a meme created by French philosophers who wanted to sell books. You're a tool of a larger entity which is hilariously suicidal. You are not the arbiter of social change and you aren't the bellwether of right-think and wrong-think. You're an anti-social social constructionist and it's fucking hilarious. Put down Derrida and read something meaningful. Your entire life is a lie.
>>
>>93016844
Good. High time we folded social aid into generalities rather than segregate it by gender and race.
>>
>>93016898
Right, that's a fix to the problem. Just like having more Asian characters would fix the problem of Asian-AMerican actor's being underrepresented. IT may not be a huge deal, but it's also not a particularly hard problem to fix, except in the case of extenuating circumstances, like in Dr. Strange. And don't get me wrong, I still think AA Iron Fist was a retarded movement.
>>
>>93016978
>Just like having more Asian characters would fix the problem of Asian-AMerican actor's being underrepresented

That's not a problem, though. They aren't underrepresented. Whenever someone says "it's not a hard whatever to fix" they're treading fascist waters. You can't fix Hollywood.
>>
>>93011055
>I'm 100% sure they would've been better off just nutting up and publishing the book instead of caving in to the cool crybaby kids who think anyone who steps out of line even once shouldn't be allowed to ever again have a job, or be published, for the rest of their lives.
The thing is, in this particular case the main crybaby was Michel DeForge. You think D&Q are gonna risk their main Ignatz-bait artist walking on them over some beaner doing a sort of manga about refugees shoplifting?

The main lesson I took from the whole shebang is that the indie comics scene is a sham- D&Q aren't independant from shit, they're a corporative publishing company that cares about their sales reports as much as any of the big "mainstream" companies, maybe even more.
>>
>>93016197
His stuff is actually pretty decent imo, he has a lot of interesting ideas. I would call your bullshit on saying he's just a memer but to be honest he has done a lot of memes on alt comix so there's a high chance you're right.
The whole "mangaka" thing, imo, comes from him being an argentinian cartoonist. I'm an argie myself, and what usually happens with argie artists abroad is that there's a very limited image of what a "latin american artist" is supposed to be like. Like if we're not talking about gauchos, tango or the 76 dictatorship constantly we're "denying our roots" or "selling out to Imperialist narratives" and so on. This is particularly notorious in comic art, where there's a very limited scope of "this is good Argentinian comics, you must comply to this expectations or just suck it". In fact I own some Berliac books from the 00s and while they're pretty good, it's obvious he's aping Jose Muñoz like crazy. What I think happened is he moved to Europe, got exposed to a lot of new influences that were not known in South America at all, and found that they resonated much more with his cartooning philosophy that anything he'd seen to that point, so he made a conscious move to separate himself from his origins as much as possible. In a way his "gaijin gekiga" persona is as much of a work of art as the comics themselves (he had some connections with the more pretentious performance art people here in Buenos Aires, which is also seen as a no-no for cartoonists)
Of course there's also the highly likely chance he's just a mega-troll, but whatever, alt comix are full of bullshitters anyway.
>>
>>93018433
This, Deforge was publicly bad mouthing them for this and they caved to him, however he only let his feelings known once the questions about Berliac were initially raised by someone else. I don't think he would have said something if Sarah didn't.
>>
>>93016795
Go read Cazador, faggot.
>>
>>93019108
I think he would have, Berliac has been a controvertial figure within the alt comix circlejerk for a couple of years, specially since he's friends with Frank Santoro and that guy basically lives to shitpost. God I miss Truth Zone.
>>
So is there ANY comic medium free from this nonsense? It seems like no matter where you go, this SJW shit will follow. And if you don't comply, you're a huge target.
>>
>>93016848
You're name dropping "social construction", "postmodernism", Derrida" but you clearly have no understanding of those ideas/people. Everything is a social construct. Money is a social construct, it's just pieces of paper and metal that cultures give meaning to. The idea of a chair is a social construct. And yes race and gender are social constructs. The value in discussing how identities are constructed does not mean that race and gender and are not meaningful identities or that these identities can just blink in and out of existence. Also it's not some edgy concept from the continental side of philosophy (as you for some idiotic reason are implying). It's very easily understood and noncontroversial idea. You are just an sensitive baby who clearly has some defensive reaction to that.
Also the "name-calling" you choose to put in half of your argument is the lowest rung on the logical fallacy ladder. You are clearly projecting some image of me to assume I am "an anti-social social constructionist and it's fucking hilarious" who supposedly loves Derrida.
The hypocrisy in you post is really astounding and "it's fucking hilarious". You so clearly have no idea about philosophy beyond some surface level things you've heard.
>>
>>93020767

I wouldn't accuse other people of being sensitive if I were you. Like a Catholic Priest condemning NAMBLA.
>>
>>93019405
The real alternative comix scene in Europe is fairly free of witch hunts and shit, the problem is almost always when a "real" publisher (that is, a company) gets involved
>>
>>93020767
>preaches a morality based on post modern dogma - "You're allowed to do whatever you want, as long as it supports the revolution."
>"You're overreacting! I'm just stating what everyone knows. All I'm saying is that society plays a role!"
classic motte and bailey.
>>
Everyone was in the wrong, the dude who made the original post, the dumb tranny( also at least attempt to sound like a woman good Lord youtube.com/watch?list=PL4qzoETfmhLYphm8RuFb4x2bkYVzmHAjQ&v=VPr5QnD2yH0 )who overreacted like dumb trannies do and the leaf publishers for being pussies in typical leaf fashion
>>
>>93019222
At least the early B/W issues have decent art, which is way more than I can say for anything Berliac ever did.
>>
>>93023609
Cool story bro. Cazador is one of the worst comics this country ever made in the fucking life. A nigger Lobo rip-off with zero quality.
>>
File: PAYING_thumb[1].jpg (29KB, 335x230px) Image search: [Google]
PAYING_thumb[1].jpg
29KB, 335x230px
One amusing side effect of their move in saying that they don't want to stand with this guy for his twitter arguments and shit, is that it implies that they DO approve of the personal opinions, essays, ant twitters of EVERYTHING EVERYONE ELSE that they publish.

Shit like that one dude who chronicled dozens of different prostitutes he visited for over a decade, for example.
>>
>>93024252
Accorsi pls go
>>
I think an important element of Berliac's work that is not present in the debate is his extense work as a shitposter. He had an Instargam account for shitty memes about the indie comix scene that was simply wonderful: https://www.instagram.com/dankcomix/
>>
>>93025665
I honestly can't decide if these are retarded or fantastic
>>
>>93018433

>D&Q aren't independant from shit, they're a corporative publishing company that cares about their sales reports as much as any of the big "mainstream" companies, maybe even more.

don't D&Q have semi-regular charity drives to stay in business?
>>
>>93025956
They're funded by the Canadian government I'm pretty sure, never heard about any charity drives
>>
>>93025116
Go to Monstercon, faggot.
>>
>>93025956
I figured it's how they brand their sales.

>>93025794
>>93025665
>I honestly can't decide if these are retarded or fantastic
I think they're both. They're a combination of recycled 9-gag level setups, used to mock the power structures in the indie scenes, specifically power structures built on fighting oppression.

It also answers the question on his shitposting power level.
>>
File: IMG_20170606_150142.jpg (57KB, 480x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_150142.jpg
57KB, 480x499px
>>93025794
I like them quite a bit, it's pretty funny because he shits on D+Q books a lot
>>
>>93025956
You're likely thinking of Fantagraphics, who are constantly on the brink of colapse. They usually get a lot of money from the Peanuts and Donald Duck books, but even then they had to host a Kickstarter a couple of years back because the co-founder died and half the line was left without an editor/translator.
>>
>>93026245
At least they aren't like 2D Cloud and retrofit who live off kickstarter money, shit even Avatar goes to Kickstarter a lot and they actually have a comic store presence and huge names on their books
>>
>>93026010
Didn't you hear it's called Comicopolis this year ;_;
>>
>>93025665
This guy is my fucking hero
>>
>>93026245

ahh i knew one of these companies relied on kindness to survive. though the point about sales not mattering kinda stands if it's government funded i would think
>>
>>93026592
They don't though, that Kickstarter was like 4 years ago and was for the reason he said, they had to cancel tons of projects because someone working on them died.
>>
>>93007028
where's this dudes art?
what other comics has he done?
>>
>>93008017
>>now some cartoonists are panicking that publisher can just fuck you over that easy, with no compensation
>now
Don't sign a contract if you can't bother to read it.
>>
>>93027055
he didn't sign one, reading, important.
for you and for the dumb cartoonists.
>>
>Berliac

This guy is actually that popular in the indie industry? Would have never thought.
>>
File: hola.jpg (273KB, 1600x566px) Image search: [Google]
hola.jpg
273KB, 1600x566px
I like Cegado, he gives me some Daniel Clowes/ Ivan Brunetti vibes.

Too bad his EL OJO zines are completely sold out.
>>
>>93015861
>that workplace

I wonder how many compartments his pinku bentou box has
>>
>>93020767
>Everything is a social construct
Gravity isn't. And no, a chair is not a social entity. Value assigned to a chair? Sure. The chair itself? Nope. It's real. It exists, objectively.

See this is how we know you're a post-structuralist faggot. You proceed to prove my point (EVERYTHING IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT) and then imply that I'm the one who is unfamiliar with anything but surface level philosophy.

Protip: Social constructionism is infant-tier. Continental philosophy has contributed exactly nil to philosophy in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
Stop being transphobic.
>>
>>93028506
Stop cloaking petty grudges with spurrious accusations of transphobia.
>>
What are they doing? Do they WANT to usher in a new generation of people will REALLY hate Transexuals? You think people are transphobic NOW? If the keep this up and today would be considered "progressive" by comparison.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.