[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused as shit why this exists or is even proposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: toy_story_4.jpg (114KB, 350x518px) Image search: [Google]
toy_story_4.jpg
114KB, 350x518px
I'm confused as shit why this exists or is even proposed so can someone explain unless everyone hated Toy Story 3
>>
>>93001810
>I'm confused as shit why this exists or is even proposed
money
>>
>>93001821
but there's a lot of dignity at stake here.
>>
>>93001888
Dignity doesn't matter when every movie still makes a shitload of money and brainless Academy voters will still hand them a free Oscar every year.
>>
>>93001888
Money and lots of it.
>>
Well, you can't exactly advertise Bonnie's backyard at the parks, can you?
>>
>>93001810
It's about Woody and the other toys looking for Bo
>>
>>93002201
>and brainless Academy voters will still hand them a free Oscar every year.

Pixar hasn't won a single Oscar since Inside Out.
>>
Just to be clear, number 4 isn't going to be a prequel right?

The other day somebody posted a thread with this video, and this guy starts talking about what the prequel supposedly would be like if they ever made one.

starts at 47:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QpMSwSzDYE
>>
>>93001810
>>93001821
Money and because people wouldn't shut up about Bo Peep being missing in 3.

Like that's what this movie is: Woody and Bo Peep reunion that could have easily just been a cute 30 minute Valentine's Day special like the Halloween and Christmas specials we already have.
>>
>>93003735
Which was only one year ago and Pixar didn't have a film in the running in 2016.
>>
>TOY STORY
>The Next Generation

At least I hope to god that's how it plays out. They're at PEACE NOW. What the fuck new story could be SO GOOD that everyone agreed that the perfectly ended, perfectly capped wrap up could possibly be shifted to make way for this new, ungodly good story?
>>
>Toy Story 4

CHANGE THE NAME PLEASE!!

pixar should call it Toy Story Forever.

It still gives off that "4" vibe but it doesn't sound cliche.

"Forever" just implies that these movies will be immortal.

I don't fucking know, just NOT "4".

If I'm wrong you come up with a better name!!

How about Boo Peep???
>>
Toy Story 3 sucked and I look forward to this being somehow worse.
>>
>>93004131
I hate series that change up sequel titles inconsistently so I'm fine with the simple numbering.
>>
>>93001888
>dignity
how many dignitys do it need t buy my grocerys?
>>
>>93001810
i want disney to start producing made for tv low budget movies again
>>
>>93003594
So it's a fetch-quest movie. So it's just Toy Story 2 again. Given how they handled Finding Dory, I'm sure that's exactly what it'll be.
>>
>>93002201
Anyone got that image where they admitted they don't even give a shit about the movie they're voting for they just vote for whatever movie they took their kid to see.
>>
>>93004168
Ayyye man,

I just think that this movie shouldn't be connected with the trilogy since the trilogy had that bookened cloud background in the beginning and at the very end.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.