[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the world ready enough for another Boondocks? It really seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 04f.jpg (47KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
04f.jpg
47KB, 400x273px
Is the world ready enough for another Boondocks?
It really seems you can't make a show like this anymore
>>
It isn't. People would call it "white guilt" and crap like that.
>>
>>92998405
considering i got banned for posting uncle rukus last month
no
>>
>>92998470
Thats just mods being dicks
>>
>>92998470
>banned for posting uncle ruckus
Them damn negros
>>
>>92998377
>It really seems you can't make a show like this anymore

Fuck off with this mindset. I bet you also think Chapelle Show and Blazing Saddles can't be made today either.
>>
>>92998576
They couldn't kek.

But you don't get things done by asking if the world is ready. You make the world deal with it.
>>
>>92998624
>They couldn't

The only people who think this are people with their heads so far up their asses on being PC or "anti-PC" that they don't realize that the jokes aren't being lobbied at minorities, but the racists and the so-called allies.
>>
>>92998751
>Da Waaaasists
>>
>>92998470
>4chan Mods
>being reasonable
>>
>>92998804
>>92998804
>Call out both sides that spread bullshit about race comedies

>haha triggered libtard XD

At least you're sticking to the script.
>>
>>92998377
If they'd waited to put out season 4 until last year, it'd had the opportunity to be good. Its too late now. No one expects anything good from them.
>>
>>92998751
This
PC and "anti-PC" culture is retarded as fuck. Policing language is annoying, and comedy will get stale and unfunny when moral crusaders deem everything offensive, and the "anti-PC" people who use "muh freedom of speech" to straight up spew how they wish every nigger could get executed and other extremes that incite violence against anyone who isn't exactly like them is just as bad.

There's a tasteful way to make racy jokes and one that comes off as trying to be too edgy, honestly.
>>
>>92999969
>>92998751
These. I think a better question would be, would Boondocks be as loved as it is if it was made today?
>>
>>93001130
Normies still way outnumber the kids who give a fuck about being PC. Tumblr is NEETs living in a bubble just like 4chan is.
>>
>>92999796
>too late to capitalize on the Black lives matter
>too early to have an episode about the elections
Damn shame.
>>
>>92998576
What about Boss Nigger?
>>
>>92998470
What happened with 4Chan?, banned for posting negros? Why?
>>
File: huey Malcolm X.jpg (131KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
huey Malcolm X.jpg
131KB, 1280x853px
The world wasn't ready for it when it first came out.

Even in 2017 there's still a lot of people who watch the show and don't understand it. Plenty totally miss the social commentary and like it either because A)"lol black people are so silly" or B)They've deluded themselves into thinking it's a show about how black people are shit, therefore confirming their own biases.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.