[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally the only thing wrong with Heath was that he never wore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: rrr.jpg (64KB, 958x436px) Image search: [Google]
rrr.jpg
64KB, 958x436px
Literally the only thing wrong with Heath was that he never wore the hat. Contrarians should kill themselves
>>
oh sweet is this the shitposting thread?

*shitposts*
>>
File: a87.gif (2MB, 540x226px) Image search: [Google]
a87.gif
2MB, 540x226px
>>92997817
Literally the only thing wrong with Leto was the bad script
>>
>>92997959
>Leto was the bad script

and the looks

and the director

literally the only thing right with Leto was the actor himself, which could have been Heath tier if it wasnt for being modern DCU shit trying to go for the nu 52 audience
>>
>>92998016
>and the looks
Remove the tattoos and he's alright
The broken teeth makes sense
>>
>>92998130
They obviously tried to use ASBAR's Joker look
>>
>>92997959
I actually didn't mind Leto, but that may be because that movie was such a mess and he was such a small part of it that he sort of got washed away among all the other bullshit.

I also really don't like the Joker. I don't think he's a compelling character, and I'm sick of the wank for him. People were bitching like "he's just a camp, annoying gangster!", when that's what he was always meant to be? He had an interesting approach to criminality that translated well, his character was explored in a different way than in previous adaptions because it was more about how he interacts with Harley than Batman (although they neutered their abusive relationship for Hot Topic money, but whatever), and he's treated more as a presence than an entity, which is how he should be.

The most annoying thing about him was exactly what I feared would happen when you put an A-Lister in a Suicide Squad movie. Suicide Squad is about literally whos so that you don't know who's going to die. The only one of the Squad that dies before the finale is Slipknot, and who gives a fuck, then halfway through the movie they try to make you buy that they've killed off the Joker before he appears in a Batman movie. Yeah, right.
>>
>>92998167
Did they use the tats in All Star? I know one version of the cover had them, one did not.
>>
File: tumblr_oafbamuaAf1vv1frwo1_1280.jpg (119KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oafbamuaAf1vv1frwo1_1280.jpg
119KB, 1080x1080px
>>92998167
Yep, he even has the dragon tat
>>
>>92997959
Joker with a grill is pretty ridiculous, desu.
>>
>>92998167
Leto is like a mix of all Jokers
imgur.com/a/ZQUxg
>>
File: 1451547198434.jpg (151KB, 1246x759px) Image search: [Google]
1451547198434.jpg
151KB, 1246x759px
>>92998242
It makes sense, though
He got his teeth punched out by the Bat and now he's trying to fix his smile
>>
>>92998242
>>92998307

If they use him for a sequel film or have a Leto/Affleck one off he'll probably have his regular teeth. The tattoos are fucking stupid though it just does not seem like something his character would comply too. Like him seriously sitting there for hours getting tattoos? Makes him too human.
>>
>Tfw no scene of Joker with his iconic hat
>Tfw Joker didn't wear it in the interrogation scene
>Tfw Bruce didn't walk in on Joker relaxing and pretending to be asleep in his chair with his hat covering his face while acting obnoxious as Bruce interrogates him
>Tfw Bruce didn't get pissed and smacked Joker around and tossed the hat in the corner
>>
File: C2e1Go6UUAA9em6.jpg (161KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2e1Go6UUAA9em6.jpg
161KB, 675x1200px
>>92998404
Leto probably is going show up in The Batman, dunno about the tattoos
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.