[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're Snapper Carr. You're in the "Injustice"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 23456789.jpg (1MB, 1500x2277px) Image search: [Google]
23456789.jpg
1MB, 1500x2277px
You're Snapper Carr. You're in the "Injustice" Universe, Batman has been captured, his resistance has been destroyed, and Superman's Regime is at the zenith of it's power. You have gained access to and the ability to use the cosmic treadmill to travel across space and time (including outside the DC Multiverse). Your job now is to assemble a team of 7 extraordinary individuals from any Universe, World, Continuum, or Timeline of your choosing to topple the regime. Who do you choose?
>>
>>92995615
7 Lois Lanes.
>>
File: 1495367658833.png (201KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495367658833.png
201KB, 500x478px
>>92995615
I just need one
>>
>>92995658
He wouldn't listen to his own parents, why would he listen to Lois?

I'd go for seven good Supermans. So Obama Superman, Golden Age Superman, regular Superman, DC One Million Superman, Kingdom Come Superman, All Might, and Goku
>>
>>92995615
Superwoman, Russian Superman, Lex Luthor, Jason Todd, Batman, Catman, and Vandal Savage.

Their interactions would be hilarious.
>>
>>92995742
>Goku

Have fun watching Zen'o destroy the universe.
>>
>>92995773
Nobody said he'd stay around after Fascisupes was deposed!
>>
>>92995615
Six batmans and Kryptonite Man
>>
>>92995855
>after
>implying he wouldn't let Hitlerman reach his max power level and then fuse with Batman Black during the fight
>>
>>92995908
Keep in mind: He also has Billy, Wonder Woman, Flash, Sinestro, Yellow Lantern, Black Adam, and a metric shit-ton of other high-tier meta-humans on his side.
>>
File: Blasters_001.jpg (26KB, 200x284px) Image search: [Google]
Blasters_001.jpg
26KB, 200x284px
>>92995615
I reunite the Blasters!

Won't beat Superman, but the Blasters, man!
>>
>>92995703
DC: Edge of Flashverse when?
>>
>>92995756
Should've gotten Superhombre.
>>
Saitama is the only one I need
>>
Surely the best use of the cosmic treadmill would be to just go back and prevent the Joker from nuking Metropolis?

But if we have to play your game, then yeah objectively you need 7 people who are powerful enough to stand against the regime, but good enough to show Superman the error of his ways.

Ion (Kyle Rayner)
Flash (Wally West)
Lord Marvel (Billy Batson)
Hourman (One Million)
Superman (One Million)
Thor Odinson
Lois Lane
>>
>all these people saying Lois Lane
>implying Regime Superman wouldn't kill her in front of the other Superman to make his point about how it hurts to lose Lois
>>
File: REDEMPTION.png (919KB, 596x921px) Image search: [Google]
REDEMPTION.png
919KB, 596x921px
>>92995615
El Vejigante (pic), The Sentry, Hyperion, Super Lois, Superhombre, Earth 2 Batman and...You know what, Fuck it. The Iron Giant is my 7th. FUCK IT.
>>
Are we going for favorite characters or character who stand a chance?
>>
>>92996447
You need to be able to topple the regime with your team
>>
Silver age superman 7 times over
>>
File: IMG_5805.jpg (110KB, 488x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5805.jpg
110KB, 488x391px
>>92995615
>DIO with [The World]
>Enrico Pucci with [Made in Heaven]
>Giorno Giovanna with [Golden Experience-Requiem]
>Dr Manhatten
>Professor Xavier
>Thor
>Vivec at the height of his power
Yeah that'll go well.
>>
Fuck it I'll just choose some of my faves.
Captain America (paragon vs broken paragon is always good imo)
Iron Man (because we need a tech guy)
Fire Storm (don't know much about him but he would be pretty useful)
The Iron Giant (fuck you)
Agent Venom (again, fuck you)
Old Man Logan (again, fuck you)
Dr Strange (for obvious reasons)
>>
>>92995615
Lois from just before she died and the baby.
The five hottest women who find me attractive throughout space and time?
>>
>>92995615
Fuck that, im using the treadmill to cement his regime in history. Superman was right in this game.
>>
File: IMG_0881.jpg (475KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.jpg
475KB, 1920x1200px
>>92995615
Meme punch man, assuming he keeps his one punch power in the Injustice universe
>>
>>92996640
captain contrarian over here
>>
File: JLAMorrison01g.jpg (189KB, 250x383px) Image search: [Google]
JLAMorrison01g.jpg
189KB, 250x383px
>>92995615
I'd get the most extraordinary individuals ever assembled.

Superman's Regime ends before tea.
>>
>>92995615
To just churn and burn the regime?
>Emma Frost
>Old King Thor
>Jane Thor
>Black Panther
>Batman
>Adam Warlock
>Scarlett Witch

Pretty sure Old King Thor ends it. But we have enough powers. I'm also thinking Emma Frost has the psychic power to cause a lot of trouble.
>>
>Wuxia Novel MCs

He's fucked, OP
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.