[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>loved by critics >loved by the public >$223m 3-day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1496323139142.jpg (68KB, 290x306px) Image search: [Google]
1496323139142.jpg
68KB, 290x306px
>loved by critics
>loved by the public
>$223m 3-day box office

Is /co/, dare I say it, absolutely BTFO?
>>
>>92995536
Just the shills. They're all dead now. I always knew WW would do well.
>>
>>92995536

I have to admit I was wrong. I thought the movie would be as bad as the Snyder films of just mediocre like Suicide Squad. The fact that it was a decent film despite the fact that even that BS article aside, there were plenty of reasons to have reservations and some of those are evident in the film itself, is a miracle of filmmaking.
>>
>>92995536
>BTFO

In the sense no one saw this one turning up to be good? Yeah, pretty much
>>
It's shit. It's fantastic by DC standards, and only marginally great by Marvel fag standards.
>>
>>92995692
>standards
The MCU hasn't even gotten close to TDK yet.
>>
>>92995536
Why would /co/ be BTFO? I think most of us wanted it to be good

/tv/ BTFO, maybe
>>
File: 1496192110063.jpg (114KB, 766x990px) Image search: [Google]
1496192110063.jpg
114KB, 766x990px
>>92995536
Actually! it needs 3 Novemdecillion to break even.
>>
>>92995536
Everyone wanted it to be good except the Disney dickriders but no one expected it to be good.
>>
>>92995536
I've never been more glad to be wrong.

I'm more of a Marvel guy, but I never wanted bad DC movies. So I'm glad Wonder Woman was genuinely enjoyable.
>>
>>92995641
Nobody can know the future. You're a moron for even suggesting you could.

>>92995686
Better.

>>92995704
TDK wasn't all that. It was just competent cinema. Lots of the MCU is competent cinema, albeit in different styles to TDK.

Holding TDK up as the high bar for DCEU directors is probably why it's turning out so generally shitty, it's like telling your dog not to crap in your bed and being surprised that it still craps around the house.
>>
>>92995536
It's Capeshit, it's mediocre overdone trite by default.
>>
>>92995757
I did, but not because I hate DC. I just hate the way the DCEU is right now. I hate the joker. I hate Lex luthor. I hate what's been done with Superman and Batman and with most of the characters I love. At this point I feel like the only way to make things possibly great in the future is a reboot of the franchise.
>>
>>92995810
>Nobody can know the future.
You can make accurate predictions based on reason and evidence. People do it all the time, just how I can predict that you'll make another retarded post soon. The only way to prove me wrong is to leave forever.
>>
>>92995536
I'm so very very happy to be wrong. I never wanted the other DC movies to be bad. I'm so happy to finally have a legitimately good one.
>>
>>92995536
>loved by the critics
>loved by the public
no wonder people on /co/. complain about it
>>
I am glad that it's good, but this only means that there's going to be even more capeshit movies and i have been bored of them since AoU.
>>
Just a shame it's still attached to a rotting franchise.

Although now I have slightly more hope for JL.
>>
>>92995842
Fuck off back to tee vee.
>>
>>92995536
People told me I was crazy when I said WW would be decent. I may have underestimated its potential since I'm hearing its legitimately good. I'll probably see it later this week.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luFQmsbW_5Q
>>
Harley Solo/Gotham Sirens will earn 1b+.
>>
Nah. I liked it.
And it proves the problem was always Snyder.
>>
File: template Hope Corgi.jpg (86KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
template Hope Corgi.jpg
86KB, 498x500px
>>92995536
>$223m 3-day
>at that rate it would make 2.2 billion in a month
>>
I thought it was just going to be SJW gurl-power bullshit so I wasn't going to see it.

but then I did. and It absolutely wasn't. Steve was arguably the best character in the movie
>>
>>92996105
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>92995536
Literally the only people crying about WW are /pol/ and Palestinians.
>>
>>92996138
It's not gonna make billion obviously but it will definitely go past $500 million which is really good for its budget.
>>
>>92996105
I thought this would be a documentary about William Moulton Marston and the creation of Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92996105
>Luke Evans
>>
>>92995536
Still haven't seen it, but I'm happy to hear it's good. I've been praying for it to be decent for a while just so people might trust female superhero movies again.
>>
>DC movie does well when Snyder doesn't direct it

Hopefully DC takes the hint.
>>
>>92995810
>Holding TDK up as the high bar for DCEU directors is probably why it's turning out so generally shitty
Thank you. It's not a bad movie, but I'm sick of people treating it like it's some sort of a timeless masterpiece and ignore its flaws.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.