[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Hiro just grab Baymax's left hand before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bighero6 team.jpg (3MB, 5000x3273px) Image search: [Google]
bighero6 team.jpg
3MB, 5000x3273px
Why didn't Hiro just grab Baymax's left hand before Baymax fired the rocket fist from his right?
>>
>>92993432
Why was Baymax even able to function if he had his only chip card in his hand?
>>
>>92993509
I think he still had Hiro's chip in him at that point. Otherwise I don't think he would've known how to make use of the Rocket Fist.
>>
>>92993545
This shit is all over the place in the movie. The red chip clearly just had karate moves on it, yet when Hiro takes out the other chip he turns into a slow terminator who only uses his rocket fist.
>>
>>92993605
We saw him put karate moves on it but we don't know that Hiro didn't include other combat styles.
>>
>>92993432
Bad writing. This movie is okay but the writing is just amateurish.
>>
>>92994422

yah, expect marvel teamup movie, get boy and his robot instead.

japan did the right thing, renamed it to "Baymax"
>>
>>92993432
Am I the only one who finds it weird that the villain's actions end up getting him exactly what he most wanted in life? It seemed like a weird moral to end the story on, especially considering it went directly against the films message about learning to accept loss.

>>92994838
The team felt incredibly forced in. Their becoming superhero's halfway through was so irrelevant to the plot it felt like it was motivated by a need for more toys.
>>
>>92994971
Well yeah, he got what he wanted but now he cannot enjoy it cause he's in prison
>>
>>92994992
Just knowing she's alive and well is more than he could have ever asked for. He will be completely content in prison.
>>
>>92994971
For a movie entitled Big Hero 6 I expected it to be more about the team's formation and dynamics. But I suppose that's what the television series is for.
>>
File: 1465474885961.jpg (97KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465474885961.jpg
97KB, 960x960px
>>92993432
Why didn't Baymax just do the farting trick to save both of them with the propulsion?
>>
>>92994971
>Am I the only one who finds it weird that the villain's actions end up getting him exactly what he most wanted in life?

This is why I'm always hoped the doctor in Captain Underpants actually keeps to his villainy, since villainy makes him feared and respected despite his incredibly dumb name.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.