[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Clarissa's father in the bottom right. >But Clarissa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1494987545827.jpg (2MB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1494987545827.jpg
2MB, 2199x2163px
>Clarissa's father in the bottom right.
>But Clarissa isn't in the top left.
>Instead it's that retarded old couple from a movie where one of the lessons was that you need to adapt to the times and they were too old and stupid to do so.
/co/ Explain yourself.
>>
>>92991877
Where's Chuckie Finster supposed to be? That kid's mom died, his bug died, and he spent the prime of his life getting yanked around by his shitty friends.
>>
>>92991877
>Real life internet reviewer grouped with people who have actively killed
Typical 4chan.
>>
>>92992715
But you dont get it,he said something 4Chan disagree with.HE BLASPHEMED THE HOLY ELDERS OF THE 4 CLOVER
>>
>>92991877
>no sufferman
Explain this shit
>>
>>92992715
>Right between Bum Tickley and Makuta
Best spot mate.
BTW, who's between Rigby and Captain Black?
>>
>>92992715
he had his own junk cut off

that epitomizes ultimate suffering while also deserving it to me

I didn't make that decision tho
>>
>>92993037
Who are you talking about? I was referring to Enter.
>>
>>92991877
>ice king at 15 suffering
hm
>>
>>92993450
Oh, wait. You meant Chris-Chan at the very top-right. Ignore my above question.
>>
>>92991877
We did it in 2-3 threads, we should've made it like /a/, it took them 7 threads to discuss all the positions
We are still better than /v/, /his/ and /tv/'s charts though
>>
File: 1496196048975.jpg (2MB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1496196048975.jpg
2MB, 2199x2163px
>>92993547
>We are still better than /v/, /his/ and /tv/'s charts though
Actually /his/'s chart is much better than ours.
>>
>>92993713
Alright, but at least we are better than /v/, right?
>>
>>92991877
>>Instead it's that retarded old couple from a movie where one of the lessons was that you need to adapt to the times and they were too old and stupid to do so.

>too old and stupid

they were dying of radiation poisoning trapped alone in the ruins of their home

everybody they knew, everything they knew, was dead or poisoned

their deaths were inevitable as soon as the missiles were launched, a decision over which they had no control whatsoever

they suffered and died at peace and in love with one another because the universe is cruel and meaningless and being loving, deserving people doesn't actually prevent horrific things from happening to you like being the last people alive and dying slowly, incapable of surviving in the dead world created around you

the only way Clarissa could have suffered more is if she were trapped with her father in that sort of situation, because at least in her own world she's got the chance of growing up and getting the hell out, maybe even seeing him prosecuted and imprisoned for what he's done

but even the possibility of justice is destroyed in nuclear warfare

you goddamned fucking faggot op 10/10 got me to respond
>>
>>92991877
>Jasper
>25
>>
File: 6bVDuzG.jpg (452KB, 1150x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6bVDuzG.jpg
452KB, 1150x1200px
>>92993740
I don't know, I like green
>>
>>92991877
>Hulk at 100 suffering
what
>>
>>92993767
>Lapis
>Suffered more than Jasper
>>
File: images (32).jpg (11KB, 448x328px) Image search: [Google]
images (32).jpg
11KB, 448x328px
>>92991877
>someone actually put Bill in
Glad to see Bill's not completely forgotten.
>>
>>92993770
>ridley
/v/'s one is funnier
>>
>>92993763
Then why is Clarissa's dad in the bottom right and not the Soviet Union leader of the time when the film was made?

That old coupled would have kicked the bucket in a few years anyways and it's implied they lived a full and fruitful life beforehand. On the other hand there are worse fates than death after a long enjoyable life, and Clarissa's is one of them.

In addition who ever made that chart is interpreting the film incorrectly. You weren't mean to completely sympathize with the couple, but to pity them both because of their circumstances and their stupidity. The movie was partly a criticism of people not understanding the implications of a nuclear war.
>>
File: LvPepe.jpg (69KB, 474x475px) Image search: [Google]
LvPepe.jpg
69KB, 474x475px
>>92993713
Beeing balt is suffering.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.