[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know I just realized how even more fucked up this scene was,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Judge Doom Toon Shoe Dip.jpg (38KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Doom Toon Shoe Dip.jpg
38KB, 800x420px
You know I just realized how even more fucked up this scene was, Doom just casually and brutally killed an innocent toon shoe in front of Cops...and no one really acts from it outside of pity for the shoe and horrified reactions, but he doesnt get punished in the slightest for what was blatant murder.
>>
Toons don't have human rights, Anon.
>>
>>92991267
>draw a picture
>light it on fire
You'd be doing the equivalent action. Should you be reprimanded for "killing" a drawing?
>>
Toon objects are still objects. Have to treat them as such. I mean, the town has fucking sentient buildings, would it be abuse if you knocked down a wall for an expansion? Or an freeway?
>>
>>92991288
Even if a toon isn't real, the poor shoe was still clearly suffering and pleading with its eyes for Doom to stop. :(
>>
>>92991303
>it isn't real
>b-b-but it still suffered :(
How can something that isn't real suffer?
>>
>>92991288
I don't think it works that way in the film.
>>
People who outlaw loli watched Roger Rabbit and thought it was a documentary
>>
>>92991332
Because it's actions clearly resemble suffering, having an effect on the viewer. Just because it isn't real doesn't mean it isn't experiencing something.
How was it able to be picked up and killed if it wasn't real?
>>
>>92991361
The same way anyone "dies" in animation. There's a simulated death, then they no longer appear in the show/movie/whatever unless it shows some sort of afterlife or they're resurrected.
>>
>>92991332
Ask your gf.
>>
>>92991372
The thing that made "the dip" special in Roger Rabbit was that it killed-off toons permanently. Meaning the shoe isn't ever coming back.
It probably overheard Doom explaining how the dip kills toons forever and then was used as a demonstration. It was innocent regardless. R.I.P.
>>
>>92991267
Doom is above the law. You must not have noticed the subtle theme that people don't fuck with him.
>>
>>92991267
>he doesnt get punished in the slightest for what was blatant murder.

I mean, ultimately he dies screaming.
>>
It was a prop in a joke shop warehouse
It was more the equivalent of stepping on a bug than killing a person
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.