[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /co/, Based on how Cartoon Network reshuffled Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0900.png (279KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.png
279KB, 800x450px
Alright /co/,

Based on how Cartoon Network reshuffled Season 7 and 8, we assume that there are 16 to 17 unaired episodes left one of which is already being wasted on Fionna and Cake, and of those 16 to 17, 12 or 13 have unknown titles.

Based on this information and past information whether it be within the show or from the crew, make your predictions on the endgame.
>>
>>92986265
As i can recall, the only thread left untied is the ice king becoming simon thing.
Then fin's love life but the crew wont deliver and we all know it
>>
File: E N D G A M E.png (2MB, 3029x889px) Image search: [Google]
E N D G A M E.png
2MB, 3029x889px
>>92986776
>>92986265
I think "Skyhooks II" set up the endgame(s) pretty well. Too bad we'll never deal with GOLB
>>
>>92986265
>one of which is already being wasted on Fionna and Cake
God, I hate the Fionna & Cake episodes. The first two were great, but "The Prince Who Wanted Everything" and "Five Short Tables" were just godawful pretentious, 2DEEP4U bullshit.

Let's see if they fuck up this last one 'cause the only best thing to come out of Ice King's fanfiction was the Fionna lewds (which aren't even as prevalent)
>>
I believe it's going to involve the lich (implying sweet pee growing out his broken horn means the lich found a new host), and maybe Jake will tap into his demon origins
>>
>>92986776
>Then fin's love life but the crew wont deliver and we all know it
>actually caring about this kind of thing
>>
>>92990041
>actually caring about an important part of a person's, and by extension a character's, mental and emotional growth
Yep how foolish of him, totally in the wrong.
>>
>>92990088
Glad we agree. However, in all seriousness, Finn getting into a relationship is honestly not that important. It's not something that has to be done. At the very least, it doesn't have to be done by the end of the series.
>>
File: bubblegum.png (220KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bubblegum.png
220KB, 640x360px
Are they ever gonna hook up or was that dropped?
>>
>>92990615
I'm still pissed they dropped the whole "PB is married to her science and doesn't have the time or interest for relationships" thing. Hell, in the early episodes, it was implied that she was leading Finn on for free labor.
>>
File: at_bunnies_by_14_bis-dajqdnj.jpg (643KB, 839x1134px) Image search: [Google]
at_bunnies_by_14_bis-dajqdnj.jpg
643KB, 839x1134px
>>92990615
I hope its dropped

I dont mind the relationship, although I like it more when Finn is involved too

but I feel like both PB and Marceline have more important things to finish their character arcs with than dating
>>
>>92990634
yeah she was just toying with finn pretty hard, i felt bad for the dude
>>
>>92990681
im just glad they didnt go with the marceline liking Finn thing.
>>
>>92990711
I wish they had, it would have been way more interesting than the PB and FP storylines they did with Finn

Granted they probably would have messed it up some how but I wouldn't have minded a few episodes of Marcy toying with Finn's heart instead of them just shooting it in the crib in like season 2
>>
File: 1408997038444.jpg (167KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408997038444.jpg
167KB, 800x800px
>>92990041
>mfw Finn gets an unnamed wife from the island in a montage in the last 90 seconds of the series and the shipshit have a mass tantrum.
>>
>>92990771
That would probably fit better in AT than it did in RS, RS just got lucky it wasn't completely plagued by shipping fags

Remember that time Finn married and had kids with that pillow girl? Its not like he hasn't ended up with weird choices before

Although honestly I think Finn won't end up with anyone, he's the next Billy and Billy didn't end up anyone either. Although I don't know who Finn's Canyon is
>>
>>92990615
It's kind of implied they already did.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.