[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen when he dies? Will we see a special event comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (570KB, 1032x1352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
570KB, 1032x1352px
What will happen when he dies?

Will we see a special event comic for marvel or something?
>>
His taxidermied corpse will be used by a puppetteer in cameos for marvel flicks for the next hundred years
>>
DC would give tribute to him more
>>
File: Stan Lee reincarnated.jpg (102KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Stan Lee reincarnated.jpg
102KB, 500x667px
>>92980096
Nothing. He reincarnates.
>>
>>92980096
/co/ will cheer and have a bunch of autistic threads saying how happy "the hack" is finally gone.
>>
>>92980209
Nah, normies are too familiar with him for Marvel to do fuckall like they did for Jack Kirby's 100th.
>>
>>92980233
>inplying there won't be a 2k+ sticky up for a month

Stan could eat a baby and /co/'d still baul like babies when he bites the dust.
>>
We won't notice. DC has already digitally scanned and bottled him to roll out at a moment's notice
>>
File: Alfred P.jpg (7KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred P.jpg
7KB, 194x260px
>>92980096
Aunt May will finally be allowed to expire and rest in peace.
>>
>>92980303
pretty much what happened with satoru iwata on /v/ and /vp/ - mocked and called a hack for months/years until the news broke out.
>>
>>92980096
Marvel will do tribute issue, reprint old stuff and generally monetize his death into oblivion just like the old jew would have wanted. DC will issue a statement and move along, maybe add in memoriam pages at the end of their books for a month.

There will also be a tsunami of shit posting. Normies will throw a shitfit and everyone will pretend that they were ALWAYS comic fans and that Stan Lee LITERALLY changed their lives. It'll be like Bowie's death^100.
Then the autists, mainly on /co/ and reddit and a few other places will get triggered to see him sanctified so they'll rage and start talking about the Kirby/Ditko disputes while exaggerating every thing to make him look like comics Hitler.
This will swiftly be followed by moral fags defending the honor of the dead rich 99 year old and shilling him even harder than the normies.

Eventually the press will catch up to the conversation, The Gardian or Vox or someone like will publish an article about the all the Lee controversies which will only serve to amplify the shitstorm even further. All while Marvel makes their jewbux and the industry continues to whither and die.

It's gonna be a fun couple of weeks.
>>
>>92980622
I think it's 50/50. Either /co/ deifies him or they start pulling his legacy apart trying to prove he didn't actually do anything.
>>
>>92980687
/thread
>>
File: Anti-Monitor.jpg (2MB, 1920x2941px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Monitor.jpg
2MB, 1920x2941px
>>92980096
The Anti-Monitor tears through the walls of creation now that the last sorcerer keeping him out has passed.
>>
>>92980096
>Stan Lee
>ever dying

lol
>>
>>92980096
All the souls he's taken over the centuries will finally be free
>>
>>92980096
The life essences he stole will be released into the world only to be taken by another old man too ornery to give up the ghost.
>>
>>92980303
/co/ is really tsundere for Stan lee
>>
The only thing that can kill Stan is a sacred dagger wielded by Jack KIrby's ghost
>>
File: Stan Lee.jpg (104KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
Stan Lee.jpg
104KB, 620x412px
>>92982910
>But before the final blow was struck: I TWOAH open an extended hiatus, and flung him into the next ish -- where my canon is law!
>>
>>92980096
Same thing that happens when Shadow Fiend dies in Dota 2.
>>
>>92980687
Christ the shitposting will be unsupportable
If this place had mods they would need to set contingency plans in preparation for that day
>>
File: 1601233-steve_ditko.jpg (25KB, 349x298px) Image search: [Google]
1601233-steve_ditko.jpg
25KB, 349x298px
>>92980760
As always Stan is taking the credit.
>>
You guys know he'll come back, right? Nobody stays dead in comics.
>>
Marvel would probably throw a fucking party since they dont have to pay him an insane amount of money for doing nothing now.
>>
Fucker killed a Bond and a Rockefeller this year, he'll make it.
>>
>>92980096
Ditko will take his rightful place as the TRUE KING of Marvel.
>>
>>92980135
are you sure that hasn't happened already anon?
>>
>>92983626
Hiro should enlist a reserve crew of jannies and mods that only work during events like this.
>>
>>92980096
Perlmutter will celebrate by authorizing overtime in his death day (limited to 2 hours max)
>>
I'll have myself a nice drink in celebration.
>>
>>92980096
The Old Ones will wake up.
>>
>>92980096

DC will reprint his Imagine series and have something in every comic for the next month.

Marvel will just slap a photoshop face on old covers and make it a variant.
>>
>>92983124
Fuck you I heard it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.