[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was originally going to be an Alvin and the Chipmunks adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

There was originally going to be an Alvin and the Chipmunks adult movie planned, called "The Chipmunks and Chippetes" it was an attempt to cash-in on Bakshi's films. Featuring scenes such as Alvin and a jamaican prostitue smoking weed (while he wears a reggae hat), The Chipettes engaging on a girl's nightout, and a love triangle between Jeanette, Britney and Alvin (with one scene regarding around some hijinks ensuing between Britney and Alvin mid-sex). The film wasn't greenlit (concept art on pic related)
Can we talk about how this was a thing?
>>
Would've been better than those shitty live action movies.
>>
Oh, they intended to make a full episode of this in the Chpmunks Adventure Era of the franchise.
>>
>>92976279
>slim n stacked Jeanette
Into it
>>
>>92976279
>it was an attempt to cash-in on Bakshi's films
I find it hard to believe those did well enough that this even got past the "you know what a cool thing to do would be" phase.
>>
File: Elenor.jpg (69KB, 400x809px) Image search: [Google]
Elenor.jpg
69KB, 400x809px
And have you seen Elenor? Two words you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPSCjnwD3gc
>>
File: 1465712184062.png (60KB, 261x245px) Image search: [Google]
1465712184062.png
60KB, 261x245px
>>92978858
DAMN
>>
File: tumblr_n4t8vr4KKo1r7rt7jo4_500.gif (38KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4t8vr4KKo1r7rt7jo4_500.gif
38KB, 500x336px
Brittany manipulating Miss Miller on her death bed in the hospital.
>>
>>92976279
>weed
MARIJUANA?
>>
File: file.png (34KB, 332x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
34KB, 332x320px
>>92976279
Why do we literally have two threads of this?
>>
>>92976279
> they made Jeanette the hot one
I hope some artist takes this artwork and makes something from it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.